posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

GLF09 wrote:

I think this is a cool idea :)
I can mix and sing? :D

Of course, what song you have in mind to do?
I am going to think of some ideas for songs when more people get involved with the project. If you don't mind, can you e-mail me some examples of your mixing, and tell me what character you would like for your singer tag? My e-mail is in the first post, by the way.
Hika
Me & my friends considered this but it actually failed because we all are busy with certain stuff (not as much me though. x:) but I wouldn't mind joining.

PERHAPS I SHOULD PULL TETA INTO THIS
OzzyOzrock
YEEEAH I'M IN AS A SINGER WOOOO

CHARACTER: KONATA IZUMI: LAST SEEN AS A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR

Did I do this wrong
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

OzzyOzrock wrote:

YEEEAH I'M IN AS A SINGER WOOOO

CHARACTER: KONATA IZUMI: LAST SEEN AS A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR

Did I do this wrong
I am no longer going to ask the singers for examples of singing, I'm just going to go ahead and add them. So you did it right. And I'll make your singer tag thing tomorrow. ^^
Lilac
I thought of this idea once...

...It'll seem pretty easy to do but hard as hell to organise. We'll see once more people join.
Haneii
Sign me up for singer!

Character: Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

Edit:

I can storyboard and map if needed
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl
I have now updated the list of people involved, and I will start on singer tags now! If this carries on, we may be able to start coming up with the song list before October! Yay!

Also, I won't be online from 18th August - 28th August, so if you join while I am away, I will look at my messages and replies on this thread as soon as I get back!
GLF09

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

Also, I won't be online from 18th August - 28th August, so if you join while I am away, I will look at my messages and replies on this thread as soon as I get back!
Ok! Good luck
My Avatar can be: Hiraga Saito
Animation: Zero no Tsukaima

see ya~
Coro
I sent a PM to DarkEmerl123~
Also I would like to add I can map Taiko difficulties.

Oh, and I just saw that there'll be multiple tag images, so you can ignore my image preferences. Thanks!
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

CoroQuetz wrote:

I sent a PM to DarkEmerl123~
Also I would like to add I can map Taiko difficulties.

Oh, and I just saw that there'll be multiple tag images, so you can ignore my image preferences. Thanks!
Whoops, I forgot to put you on the singer list. I made a tag with the image you gave me, and I will probably make another once I am back. And if you are wondering why I am still here when I should be away, I go in a few hours. :P
Coro
Oh in that case, can I change to Yuuno Scrya of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha? I think it'll be better than a Vocaloid =P sorry.
MGLN original series and A only, no Strikers or ferret form thanks

Also, my exam period is in early October, so I may not be immediately available after the 1st.
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

CoroQuetz wrote:

Oh in that case, can I change to Yuuno Scrya of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha? I think it'll be better than a Vocaloid =P sorry.
MGLN original series and A only, no Strikers or ferret form thanks

Also, my exam period is in early October, so I may not be immediately available after the 1st.
Okay! I am also considering changing my character, so it's fine. And not being immediately available is fine too, because exams are way more important.

I just updated the list, and I will make the new singer tags, and show the currently made ones to everyone as soon as I get back from my vacation!
Anonymus_old
Even though I can't sing well, I like to sing. So, is there some space left for me as a singer? :D
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

Anonymus wrote:

Even though I can't sing well, I like to sing. So, is there some space left for me as a singer? :D
Yup! There is still space. Please let me know what character you would like. ^^
Yuzeyun
TAIKO MAPPER IN

me

inb4 ppl who will yell because it will be pretty hard D:
Zelos
Ahh hell. Sign me up for mapping.
I can map both standard and taiko.
Zlew
Osu mapper and storyboarder in
MMzz

_Gezo_ wrote:

TAIKO MAPPER IN
wowshakhov
I doubt you can get enough singers fast, however I'm in as a mapper (osu! only)
Emdyion
Sign me up for mapping XD
Anonymus_old
My character will be Sado Taro from MM!. :D
Zelos
My suggestion is for standard mappers, you check to see if they have at least 1 ranked map or guest. (taiko mappers too I guess)

Not trying to single anyone out but that could get bad fast.
Yuzeyun

Zelos wrote:

My suggestion is for standard mappers, you check to see if they have at least 1 ranked map or guest. (taiko mappers too I guess)

I agree

I mean newmappers (I can almost say I am one as I have relatively easy diffs ranked (2 Taiko Muzukashii , 1 Standard Easy)) will make pretty weird stuff and what Zelos said (in the last line)

But it's Dark's project so it's up to him to decide~
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

_Gezo_ wrote:

Zelos wrote:

I agree

I mean newmappers (I can almost say I am one as I have relatively easy diffs ranked (2 Taiko Muzukashii , 1 Standard Easy)) will make pretty weird stuff and what Zelos said (in the last line)

But it's Dark's project so it's up to him to decide~
I am going to look through everyone's maps once I get the time.

Also, I'm a girl. :P
Coro
I don't have any ranked maps, but can I still map Taiko? I've played arcade/DS taiko for years so I know roughly how maps should go.
I'm aiming to map Muzukashii, not Oni anyway.
Weez
I would like to join for the mapping part that is (TERRIBLE at singing >.< but good at mapping :))

Also: as for the mapping part, would be better to figure out the song first then start worrying about people to map it.
Zelos

CoroQuetz wrote:

I don't have any ranked maps, but can I still map Taiko? I've played arcade/DS taiko for years so I know roughly how maps should go.
I'm aiming to map Muzukashii, not Oni anyway.
Okay so not to put you down or be rude in any way:

A lot of people have played taiko no tatsujin for a long time, that doesnt auto make you good.

There are quite a few people in osu who play taiko, cant map it to save there life.
Coro
I guess when the mapping starts I can upload a sample and let Emerl judge for herself...
Musty
i want singing i'm 13 ;x;

Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

Mustaash wrote:

i want singing i'm 13 ;x;

Okay! What character would you like? ^^
Musty
mmmh...

Sakamoto from Nichijou >w<~
Elly-chan
can i be part of this
please
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

Elly-chan wrote:

can i be part of this
please
Sure! Assuming you want to be a singer, what character would you like? ^^
Elly-chan
Gumi plz
if not her then Elly from touhou

Edit: Two or three? Then i'd take both Elly and Gumi plz! XD
Topic Starter
DarkEmerl

Elly-chan wrote:

Gumi plz
if not her then Elly from touhou

Edit: Two or three? Then i'd take both Elly and Gumi plz! XD
I meant two of the same character in the singer tags, not two different characters. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear! :?
I am guessing your first choice is Gumi?

Yay, we have all the people we need now! I will PM everyone regarding choosing songs once I finish the last few singer tags. ^^
Hamuko
Ohai I'm too late
Y u no tell me earlier Broetchen
or Hika :u
Put me in as the bonus guy
there is a bonus guy
right? :<
[Sean]
If I knew about this earlier, I would of loved to participate.
Maybe we could do set genre's and groups for the chorus? Like a rock group, metal, and so forth.
Just throwing out any ideas.
Hamuko

[Sean] wrote:

Maybe we could do set genre's and groups for the chorus? Like a rock group, metal, and so forth.
I want a NND group.
[Sean]

Teta wrote:

[Sean] wrote:

I want a NND group.
That...
WOULD BE SO AWESOME!
Takuma
What a shame I didn't find this earlier ;_; I look forward to this !
show more