Hard maps to toy with

posted
Total Posts
18
show more
Sayorie
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/399404

fc this with relax and I'll be impressed
1Alone
Who's afraid of The Big Black?
chainpullz

Sayorie wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/399404

fc this with relax and I'll be impressed
Sayorie

chainpullz wrote:

nice job, I don't know if OP can do it too
Topic Starter
Nobutoki

Caradine wrote:

airman dt mwahaha
file:///C:/Users/Pete/AppData/Local/osu!/Screenshots/screenshot001.jpg
J_8579

JuXBoXe wrote:

file:///C:/Users/Pete/AppData/Local/osu!/Screenshots/screenshot001.jpg
that's not how you upload a screenshot, Pete
KupcaH
:thonkang:
J_8579
Topic Starter
Nobutoki
How then?
J_8579
Buster

Caradine wrote:

airman dt mwahaha
Heatman DT
Bubbleman DT
Metalman DT
Woodman DT
Quickman DT
Airman DT (Stage Theme not Cant Defeat Airman)

Ik there are some DT score but someone at least DT them :)
J_8579

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Caradine wrote:

airman dt mwahaha
Heatman DT
Bubbleman DT
Metalman DT
Woodman DT
Quickman DT
Airman DT (Stage Theme not Cant Defeat Airman)

Ik there are some DT score but someone at least DT them :)
how are those more impressive?
Please sign in to reply.

New reply