forum

Option for 3 keys on Osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Theriyaki
As I was introduced to Osu by my friend Deven, I played with him day and night. This game is and always will be fun. It's a game that makes me reflect on my thoughts. Thats what I love about Osu, I think as I play. I would like to ask if there is a possibility for an in-game option for a 3 key bind set-up.

Since I began playing I've alternated notes. My friend Deven is a single-tapper. I remember the day I found out people tap in different play-styles, it blew my mind. I remember when Deven found out I naturally started alternating, it blew his mind since he couldn't do that. He's played long before me and reached way higher ranks! I'm proud of that!

For the past few days, for the life of me, my 2 alternating fingers want to share another key. With that thought, I started alternating with 3 fingers and can't help myself to stop. I'm just wondering If at any point there could be an option to add an additional key bind like (z,x,c) for example. So my 3 fingers can each share 1 key-bind each.
_Meep_

xtheriaultx wrote:

As I was introduced to Osu by my friend Deven, I played with him day and night. This game is and always will be fun. It's a game that makes me reflect on my thoughts. Thats what I love about Osu, I think as I play. I would like to ask if there is a possibility for an in-game option for a 3 key bind set-up.

Since I began playing I've alternated notes. My friend Deven is a single-tapper. I remember the day I found out people tap in different play-styles, it blew my mind. I remember when Deven found out I naturally started alternating, it blew his mind since he couldn't do that. He's played long before me and reached way higher ranks! I'm proud of that!

For the past few days, for the life of me, my 2 alternating fingers want to share another key. With that thought, I started alternating with 3 fingers and can't help myself to stop. I'm just wondering If at any point there could be an option to add an additional key bind like (z,x,c) for example. So my 3 fingers can each share 1 key-bind each.
This will make streaming 270bpm a piece of cake for people like gayzmcgee and top players. Adding an additional keybind will make this game a lot more easier,which shouldn't be the case imo

Edit: this is in the wrong forum imo, should be in feature requests
JSE
I guess technically you could do this already with some keyboards by just changing the bind of a key to be a mouse button when you play osu!, but you'd need to be a hover player or disable clicking with your tablet if the driver supports it.
Nathanael
Playing osu! using 3 keys or more is rejected multiple times.

t/65645
t/44256
t/97033
Tripletth
p/4128768/

Tried it, doesn't work.