forum

-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ImperialYama
-
Sandy Hoey
The blurry vision happen to me as well. I dont think it is an illness. It just happens when you focus your vision on a small target for too long. This happens to me when I play mania since you focus on the small notes and try to block out everything else out. Eventually, the point of your focus gets so small that everything looks like it is blurry. Then when you look at something else right after, your eyes dont have time to readjust to a wider view. This may be worse by the fact that you get motion sickness (which I assume you mean by traveling in cars is difficult). AThis is just an instance of your brain being confused that it sees movement but is not feeling the corresponding motions. Actually relatively common, of course in a variety of strengths. Not really sure this is something you can fix. Maybe if you do eye exercises to help with your ability to have focused vision t may help. Or glasses if you need them
Topic Starter
ImperialYama
-
ManuelOsuPlayer

ImperialYama wrote:

I just openend this for Speculations and Opinions. And Yea I know that there is a thing called Doctor. I just really need a Conversation about this, I'am thankful for every Answer to this.

Okay, i have wasted so much Time already in this Game, mostly offline. I got to a Point where i think everything in this Game is easy but why can't i still beat it? i can't read it properly. Even i have played diffirent Stuff.

As Example this Map here https://osu.ppy.sh/b/907850?m=0 on Time Travel Diff with Doubletime. There are some Parts i can make and get 300 on it, but other Parts which are exactly the same, i just can't read, it feels like almost my Eyes prevent me from reading that patterns even they are almost the same as the ones i can hit. This Problem happens also a lot on easy PP Farm DT Maps where i do a mistake on the same Spot over and over again, even it's nothing special. It feels like i lose my focus on this Spots. I mean it can't be that i play parts of a Map really clean and others gets really messy full of 50 or 100. It's also somehow a instinct that my Eyes stop at Fullscreen Jumps in the Centre of the Screen, even if i try to read it, everything gets blurred. Happens also even on the Slow 100 Bpm Jumps of Airman, where you have so much Time to move your Cursor. I wouldn't complain if it would be bad Aim, but it's feels weird and triggers me hard if you know how it works but your eyes don't.

Now i also remember how i had a Problem with Touhou too, focusing on many Objects at once, and it was the same Problem with losing focus and everything gets blurred. I could play it only with instinct and looking only on Reimu. Now i also have tried CTB in Osu! for research Purpose and it made me feel dizzy/dazed and sick instantly and my Stomach now hurts too. Now i feel really depressiv because the fact that i know that this Game is not made for me, even i love it. So only way is a quit i guess. I mean this don't happen if i Play Games like Overwatch or Dark Souls with full focus, so it must be something about too many moving Objects at once. I mean i rush through Game like Super Meat Boy or Crash Bandicoot almost without any Deaths but what's the matter with Osu! circles or Touhou Bullets.

There is also this thing that i can't travel in verhicles properly. Same results but just worse. I guess I'am just one of this unlucky humans which is limited in Things.
This skin should delete your losing focus problem:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fawy6kdal ... 283%29.osk
Yukitemi
When I play Taiko I feel sick too after like 1-5 mins, but not in the CtB or standart... mania too(idk why taiko) maybe flashing colors in Ki time idk. I've never had blurry vision in standart mode tho. But to be fair around your level it's where I started fully follow notes(I mean each note). I mean... I had difficulties with full screen jumps, but I don't think it's an illness and still wouldn't called it "blurry" vision, it wasn't the same as when Taiko mode triggered me.
Caradine
i have tons of mental retardations mwahaha, the fact that humans have very highly developed brains means that there is more that can go wrong - there is more variability in how people think, in how people perceive things.

I do have blurry eyes a lot, blink 1000000000 times doesn't help. Also tics, which wouldn't be that bad if they only took away a bit of my focus - but tics related to closing my eyes are bad because well i can't really see the game if my eyes are closed...
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Manuel strikes again
1Alone

KupcaH wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Manuel strikes again
Lul, I wonder if he will ever realizes this whole thing :thinking:
markii
your basic fundamentals are really weak, you started DT really early and you're not getting better at it befause you don't have the foundation set to build on in the first place. also your post started with something about you being at a point where everythings easy and then turned into 2 paragraphs of things you have trouble with, that doesn't really make sense. I would advise you to play nomod seriously, earn PP with it and not come back to DT for a very long time.
Topic Starter
ImperialYama
-
PinkNightmares

ImperialYama wrote:

Without HR or DT it gets even more blurry and unplayable, and hurt my eyes a little bit too. I need fast approach rates to even have fun at this game.
It's not an illness, learn to read.

ImperialYama wrote:

As Example this Map here https://osu.ppy.sh/b/907850?m=0 on Time Travel Diff with Doubletime
Nice joke.
Topic Starter
ImperialYama
-
markii

ImperialYama wrote:

markii wrote:

your basic fundamentals are really weak, you started DT really early and you're not getting better at it befause you don't have the foundation set to build on in the first place. also your post started with something about you being at a point where everythings easy and then turned into 2 paragraphs of things you have trouble with, that doesn't really make sense. I would advise you to play nomod seriously, earn PP with it and not come back to DT for a very long time.
Believe me i have played enough already, I'am too lazy but maybe i should upload a Play. Well good Advice, but Nomod Low AR makes it even worse than AR 10.3.
Without HR or DT it gets even more blurry and unplayable, and hurt my eyes a little bit too. I need fast approach rates to even have fun at this game.
Hidden helps a little bit, but not that much.

yeah that's kinda my whole fuckin point, is that you suck at low AR and complex patterns, these are fundamental skills.

also I don't think you should talk down on other peoples scores.
Sayorie
I have developing RSI, habitual tics, and dry eyes. Those are kinda illnesses. Yours is more like physical incapabilities of some sort. I don't know.
markii

Sayorie wrote:

I have developing RSI, habitual tics, and dry eyes. Those are kinda illnesses. Yours is more like physical incapabilities of some sort. I don't know.

he could just have poor rhythm sense and bad reading, I don't think any human without glaringly obvious defects has a biological limit at only 30k
Tae

ImperialYama wrote:

I have put more effort and time only into low Ar Maps than you probably in your boring PP DT Maps.
If this was true then you wouldn't have any issue with low ar.

As others have said, it's not an illness, you're just bad.
Play more.
Topic Starter
ImperialYama
-
Yukitemi

ImperialYama wrote:

there is a thing called Doctor.
Try some of that if you realy think you have illness
CXu
I'm trying to figure out if you're serious or just trolling because what.
Topic Starter
ImperialYama
-
show more