forum

HR route vs DT route

posted
Total Posts
show more
repr1se

[Taiga] wrote:

Then you are special or deaf. DT have perfectly understandable rhythm. This just proves how badly you lack rhythm sense.

Pls, don't speak about mods which you completely don't know. You don't know what is HR, nor DT.
Hey now, they're relatively new to Osu, no need to grill them
Yukitemi
oh... how distorted music can mess with rhythm for some ppl? In what realm of possibilities that could happened?! hm..dot
I-I'm.. ehm.. I failed to understand that. Probably that's why loud hitsounds better for DT - because DT has perfect rhythm
Caradine

Yukitemi wrote:

oh... how distorted music can mess with rhythm for some ppl? In what realm of possibilities that could happened?! hm..dot
I-I'm.. ehm.. I failed to understand that. Probably that's why loud hitsounds better for DT - because DT has perfect rhythm
what?
Yukitemi
yes
Caradine
no
repr1se

Yukitemi wrote:

oh... how distorted music can mess with rhythm for some ppl?
Some people listen for a specific thing (like drums or guitar) to time the beat, DT makes it sound "muddy" so I assume that's why. But I'm not a DT player so what do I know
In what realm of possibilities that could happened?! hm..dot
thefuckdoesthatmean
ManuelOsuPlayer

repr1se wrote:

Some people listen for a specific thing (like drums or guitar) to time the beat, DT makes it sound "muddy" so I assume that's why. But I'm not a DT player so what do I know
Yeah, that's my problem since i don't use hitsounds on some songs. Into the Ms time to get a x300 you can find a guitar, a drum, a bass and a voice at different spots and all into x300 range, so i can't hit the next circle because i don't know If i'm tapping to the voice, to the drum, guitar or what and they don't match on the next circle. That mess my sigthreading.
Nattsun
rhythm game in a circle game lul
Yukitemi

repr1se wrote:

thefuckdoesthatmean
Someone told me this thing called "sarcasm?" or something like that, Idunno.
N0thingSpecial
Rhythm game pffft more like aim game
Endie-
No need to only go HR, or only go DT. Why not play both? (Not at the same time though, that's suicide...)
repr1se

Yukitemi wrote:

Someone told me this thing called "sarcasm?" or something like that, Idunno.
I missed it lmao, I thought you were writing a serious post
Caradine
that's not sarcasm that's just being retarded
N0thingSpecial

Caradine wrote:

It's called not having English as my first language
Nattsun

Cirno9 wrote:

rhythm sense*in a circle game lul
EDIT: I should read before I post :^)
Caradine

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Caradine wrote:

It's called not having English as my first language
His bad english isn't retarded, it's just moderately stupid so I wasn't talking about it. The isolated meaning of his post is one of the most retarded things i have ever read
Yukitemi
Wow, I didn't know that some people here are dead serious. One overly sarcastic post and I am a retard with broken english :D

That's fiiine. I'm funny.
Caradine
well your english was perfectly understandable

also i don't think you're retarded, it's just one post...
RokkaAstrea
I played HR after nomod, and I found it easier than DT? Mods are personal preference.
KupcaH

RokkaAstrea wrote:

I played HR after nomod, and I found it easier than DT? Mods are personal preference.

[Taiga] wrote:

Pls, don't speak about mods which you completely don't know. You don't know what is HR, nor DT.