forum

Real Life Simulator

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GladiOol
These last few months of my life have been rather dull and flavorless. I haven't really done anything and dysthymia is a bitch. I feel like it's time to make my life more ~spicy~ And what better way to change my life than with the help of the degenerate souls of OT!

As of the 23rd of May, I will have a lot of free time and I've got nothing planned. So, OT, I'll need you to help me fill my agenda. Requests, big or small, all are welcome, as long as they are feasible and made with common sense. I won't put down a list of rules/guidelines because let's be real: you're not going to read them and I won't follow them. Just don't be too edgy or childish with the requests, that's really all. Traveling is optional, but I won't go any further than anything in West-Europe and I'll be needing a very good reason to move my ass far away from my computer screen. Small trips are more than welcome (i.e. anything in the Netherlands).

I will ask you to make requests with my best interest at heart though! I'd rather not end up getting shanked in the back alley of a McDonalds.

I'll make an extensive report/post on the requests I've finished. This means pictures etc. included. Doesn't matter how trivial the task, I'll try to make it an interesting read for you cunts.

Examples of feasible requests
Cook a certain meal.
Do a live stream.
Go on a scavenger hunt for a certain item.
Visit a museum.
Meet up with somebody.
Act as a tourist in my home city and make a detailed tour guide for you faggots to later enjoy.
Volunteer at some place so I can be a good samaritan and help people.
Try x for the first time... I don't know, fishing? A certain game? You decide!! !! ! ! !! ! ! !
Read a book.
Take an online class.
Learn a language.
Build a blanket fort.
Go people watching and make a detailed report on who you've seen.
Complete a puzzle.
Go to an opera.
Learn to juggle like some mongoloid clown.
Do some gardening.
Watch a movie.
Make a drawing of something.
Try to come up with a new forum game.
Some DIY chore/idea? Hit me up, fam! I do have 2 left hands tho.

Use your imagination! Make OT great again!
Serraionga
Cook a dish of Spaghetti with Bolognese sauce... without cheese. That is my humble request. :)
Laurakko
Go fishing and make soup with the fish you caught
roshan117
WHAT YOUR BACK

also get laid

and maybe learn a programming langauge?
Disillusionz

roshan117 wrote:

I second that, learn some JavaScript. Work on Chrome Extensions.

https://www.sitepoint.com/create-chrome ... utes-flat/
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Serraionga wrote:

Cook a dish of Spaghetti with Bolognese sauce... without cheese. That is my humble request. :)
Will do this tomorrow~ If any of you have a recipe I should follow, I can do that. Otherwise, I'll try to search for a recipe myself online.

SirOxorsid wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

I second that, learn some JavaScript. Work on Chrome Extensions.

https://www.sitepoint.com/create-chrome ... utes-flat/
Will check the site out next Tuesday, see if I can decipher any of it. I really suck at anything computer related (hardware, software, coding you name it) so don't expect any fireworks.
DaddyCoolVipper
Teach yourself how to juggle, if you haven't already.
kai99
Build a blanket fort. Use chairs, pillows, blankets...etc.
Post a pic here! :D
ColdTooth
roast me
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Serraionga wrote:

I ended up not following a recipe and just throwing in whatever I felt like eating.

I started up by cutting up some herbs, two onions, and a red paprika. For the meat, I chose simple minced meat and cervelat. I started cooking the meat on a medium/high fire with a bit of olive oil and basil oil. When the meat started to sizzle, I added in the veggies and herbs. After stirring this on the same fire for about 10 minutes, I added in the sauce. I used a Bolognese sauce with courgette because I fucking love courgette. I also added in two small portions of tomato puree.

The dish was very simple in the end, but it also tasted pretty good. 8/10 will eat again, especially since I cooked for four persons so I am kinda forced to eat more of it. The no cheese bit is a bit of a disgrace if you ask me, though. Parmesan cheese is a necessity. Was it a real Bolognese spaghetti? Probably not. But who cares. I enjoyed it. Arigato pour der request!
SPOILER
I should've cleaned the plate. It looks filthy/oily on the left.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Teach yourself how to juggle, if you haven't already.
I, in fact, have not. I'll have to actually purchase juggling balls though since all I have are oranges and I don't think dropping those countless of times will make them any better to eat. Will post an update later on about this!

kai99 wrote:

Build a blanket fort. Use chairs, pillows, blankets...etc.
Post a pic here! :D
Grown-up male makes blanket fort on his own. Seems good. Will do tomorrow.

Lassikko wrote:

Go fishing and make soup with the fish you caught
I really, really dislike fish. Also, the idea of having to gut and prepare a fish makes my stomach turn. I have to say no to this one, sorry.

ColdTooth wrote:

roast me
Post picture.
B1rd
Take an hour plus walk around your home city starting 1am-3:30am in the morning. Visit public places if you want to, but visit places that are deserted and serene, parks, empty streets and whatnot. And take some pictures or video of your walk. Don't go on your phone.
laport
Let's meet up in the/any weekend and let's go hiking~~
And eat a banana each day!
Blitzfrog
Challenge:

Build a dobsonian telescope