forum

Got better overnight?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
Somebody look at my plays.. Why is it on some days I can shoot up in ranks with ease but other days i'll lose ranks and get horrible accuracy ( Worse than what is shown on my recent plays ) My past 5 maps that i've played I have gained massive ranks on compared to what I normally gain. Also somebody told me in OSU! chat that I shouldn't play for PP I should just play for fun. If I play for fun i'm going to lose ranks correct? Why would anyone want that? It's illogical.
Topic Starter
sk8forlife51
I've gained like 4k+ ranks in the past 24 hours o.O
repr1se

sk8forlife51 wrote:

Somebody look at my plays.. Why is it on some days I can shoot up in ranks with ease but other days i'll lose ranks and get horrible accuracy
Sometimes you'll be in the zone, sometimes not. Happens to everyone.
Also somebody told me in OSU! chat that I shouldn't play for PP I should just play for fun. If I play for fun i'm going to lose ranks correct? Why would anyone want that? It's illogical.
You can play for fun and get better at the same time. The fun is in challenging yourself.
Endaris
Sleep is a time when your neurons are busy connecting.
Totally normal.
kai99

Endaris wrote:

Totally normal.
I Give Up
Your body repairs itself during sleep phase and reconditions for the harsh circle clicking environment.
1Alone

repr1se wrote:

Also somebody told me in OSU! chat that I shouldn't play for PP I should just play for fun. If I play for fun i'm going to lose ranks correct? Why would anyone want that? It's illogical.
You can play for fun and get better at the same time. The fun is in challenging yourself.
Yeee, this is indeed true. Relax, it's not like you're going to be angelsim anytime soon anyway. Go fuse with korean gene if you want to :kappa:
Disillusionz

repr1se wrote:

^

People have different reasons they enjoy playing osu! If you have fun playing for PP gains then you really shouldn't let a stranger online tell you otherwise. But understand a lot of people just don't care about PP.
Sayorie
No you didn't get better overnight.
You just got your scores in one go, thus the pp rain.
Skill improvement is almost always cumulative and incremental in nature.