Registration Deadline: July 1st
Tournament Begins: July 8th
- The tournament will consist of 1v1 matches.
- Each match, your multiplayer room will consist of one referee.
- You can choose any map pertaining to the round itself.
- You cannot choose a map that has already been picked.
- Match scheduling will be heavily regulated by the tournament staff.
- Failure to show up at the agreed time will result in a loss. Players have 10 minutes mercy to appear for their match.
- Subsequent failures to show up for matches will result in disqualification.
- Selection of mod-specific brackets is limited. Each player can only select one map from each mod-restricted bracket during match. This means that each player can pick 1 HardRock, 1 Hidden and 1 DoubleTime map during the match.
- Tiebreaker maps will allow free mod.
- Respect the tournament staff, your fellow competitors, and yourselves enough to put forth your absolute best effort.
- Previous top 3 of Maple Cup 2016 are given priority, however they will be still seeded by rank
- If a player D/C's within the first portion (Ref's Decision) of a map he is allowed a rematch as long as the reason is valid (osu! Crash, PC, etc.)
- Round-robin Best-of-5 matches
- Default seeding based on Performance Points (PP)
- 8 groups of 3 players
- Overall ties are settled by Games Won (GW) - Games Lost (GL)
- Bottom player from each group is eliminated
- Double Elimination
- A player that loses in the Upper Bracket drops to the Lower Bracket
- A player that loses in the Lower Bracket is eliminated
- Upper & Lower Bracket Finalists compete in the Grand Finals
- Round of 16 is Best-of-7
- Semi-finals are Best-of-9
- Finals are Best-of-11
- Create the room with the appropriate Match title.
- Save the link to the multiplayer history.
- Set the match to Team Vs mode.
- Remain host during all map picks (excluding warmups if necessary) and use the multiplayer chat to take each player's requests.
- Do not skip the intro and do not participate in the match.
- Screenshot (Shift+F12) the results of each match.
- Create a post containing the match title, history, and screenshots afterwards.
[list][*]First Kidz Bop 4 or D A M N. Profile Badge (Badge by Jarvis)