posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

OT!News

Latest News From OT
May 9th - May 15th

Previous | Next

Hello, and welcome to the sixth edition of OT News!

Hello, OT! abraker here with the weekly news report. Today is Tuesday, the 9th of May. As the eye of the
shitstorm nears, I would like to remind everyone that the horrible weather will not be over even when it seems
to be. Lock showers will stop briefly before they start pouring hard again and it will be slightly windy at 3000
millimods per hour. We even got a report of a thread named "What a great day" going missing due to this weather;
the thread was last seen on Saturday around 22:00 UTC. Proof that the weather itself is against us! Please be cautious
during this time as there is little way to tell when shit will start raining upon OT once again.

~abraker, OT climatologist

2017-05-10: Meah gave birth to a dozen Shurelias. While taking a walk at the market, Meah saw a vendor selling 12 beautiful Shurelias for a mere 3 dollars. Although having no experience with raising chickens whatsoever, the kind mother hen decided to single handedly raise the 12 trafficked cute chicks. It was announced that the blessed ones who live past three months will be promoted to chicken stew. Will the chicks survive and make it to chicken stew status? The thread ended with a quick reminder that one should embrace a mysterious creature named “Sagiri”.

A dozen cute little Shurelias.

2017-05-10: After denizens spamming irrelevant threads with recipes, Flanster has decided to create a thread only dedicated to recipes in an attempt to concentrate the starvation in one place. In the thread, regulars of OT are allowed to discuss anything related to food; as a result, all recipe threads were redirected to this thread and all other posts of OT remains free of food-related replies. This thread was immediately Valhalla’d by the thread author himself.

Flanster’s had enough of these motherfucking recipes on this motherfucking subforum.

2017-05-11: kai99 has opened a request thread accepting creature requests from other Citizens of OT. Originally intended as a “half-joke thread”, the thread has accepted many requests and have shown an increase in quality. It is unknown for how long the thread will be kept open, but as of 16 May it has been closed due to kai having to prepare for exams.

Example of kai’s creature from the thread.

2017-05-11: Shurelia confessed his uncontrollable love for the glorious king of OT, Ephemeral. The green ex-chicken showed it’s boundless love for the “Great, Majestic and Muscular bird” named Ephemeral. After the confession, he asked denizens of OT to show their love to the king. It was only later revealed by a special operation tactic officer, Flanster, that the intention of this thread was to “butter up for promotion”. Shurelia, backed into the corner by his evidence and proofs, confessed to the truth.

The proverbial love-letter-in-the-locker from Shurelia.

2017-05-12: Yet another imbecile has joined the spamming trend only to get himself shot. This time, a denizen by the name Luqanted has gained the attention of the OT ops by flooding the first page of OT. He was able to hold onto forums for 3 whole hours until he was found and executed by the Green Force. This prevented him from spreading to other OT branches such as Forum Games and Surveys which he attempted to move onto, and witnesses say he was sent to the hospital for the weekend.

2017-05-12: One of Meah’s chickens asked for ideas on its upcoming plastic surgery. Having denied Meah’s blessing, the chicken escaped its fate and is in need of a change in appearance as to not get caught by its master. The chicken came to OT asking for help. The chicken started off by greeting the “Villagers of the Dark Town called OT” in a futile attempt to gain the denizen’s attention and care. The chicken then asked for a vote on what it should change it’s appearance into. The innocent Shurelia’s question was quickly derailed into filipino food and ended with a greeting to Luqanted by kai99.

Shurelia has narrowed his plastic surgery options down to nine different appearances.

2017-05-13 The thread “I’m Poppy”, that has lasted for decades, has finally reached its end. Originally written by Canadian Baka, the thread was about Poppy’s new video, “I’m Poppy”. The thread has avoided its ultimate rotting phase through the numerous necro attempts that had embalmed the thread. The necros however, were not welcomed by the denizens of OT; it caused major outcries and phases of “kys” to urge the Green Forces to put this thread away for good. After a 10 month long battle, the Green Forces decided it was finally time, allowing the thread to disperse into nature. Other endeavors to duplicate the thread were also shut down.

2017-05-13: Deif has visited OT, with several locks indicating that the trend of threadlocking will continue. In an attempt to make Deif notice his thread, roshan117 created a thread titled DEIF NOTICE PLEASE. Packed with attempts to derail the thread and a tails picture request from Shurelia, the thread was finally noticed to everyone’s surprise and locked by Deif himself. Another parody of the thread, Deif YOU ARE AWESOME by abraker, was also noticed by Deif and locked along with the original thread. It remains unclear whether roshan117 is satisfied with Deif noticing his thread.

2017-05-14: DJ Enetro has founded the Off-Topic Council. OT Government positions have been joked around with the whole year, but now there is an official campaign and scheduled elections for the various positions in the Council. The OTC has various positions to fill, which consist of President, Vice President, Secretaries, Historians, the Peacekeeping Team (PKT), and the Anti-Cancer Team (ACT). According to the OTC Community Manager, elections for these important roles will take place from 22 August to 3 September.

Immediately, two candidates signed up for the prestigious role of President: johnmedina999 and abraker. An intense fight sprung up within the signup thread, but the OTC Community Manager threatened to disqualify them from the elections if they did not stop. They slowly agreed and stopped the fight.

The OTC Community Manager is currently looking for more people to sign up, so don't hesitate to do so if you're interested!

2017-05-14: At the request of VanillaSandvich, Tae has opened up a shipping dock. For anyone who has uncontrollable urges to express their deep unconditional love, the OT Shipping Thread was designed to allow the victims of the stomach butterflies to release their inner desires and erupt like a volcano. The only requirement of getting your pairing in the database is to simply request under the thread and the dock manager will sail the ship as soon as possible.

The OT Shipping Dock is now is business!

When Will it End?

A Comprehensive List of OTrends

The Satire trend, which was started by DJ Enetro, originally asked Flanster to not delete his avatar. However, contrary to the intent, this has spread onto other members of OT, escalating the trend to no ends.

OT Denizens

Keep the Cancer Flowing

Welcome backs:
Shurelia
Smokk
Pawsu

Newbies:
-YelloWolf-
Stanvord
ptar124

OT!News will always try to provide quality content. If you find any errors or have a suggestion, please leave a post below or feel free to PM / highlight us either through the osu! site or our Discord.

See you next week!

Credits:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank kai99 and Blitzfrog for giving us so much cancer that we needed to bleach our eyes, abraker for tidying the cancer, johnmedina999 for grammar nazi-ing, and a collaborative effort to make the cancer look nice. We also would like to give special thanks to everyone in the official Discord server for giving us the support needed not to shoot ourselves. Until next time!

Thank you, good night, and remember to...

Qiyana
im not in this??? :(
worst fl player

Dyl-Byl wrote:

kai99

Dyl-Byl wrote:

waiting for finished product👌
DJ Enetro
Tae's gonna be thrilled to find she's in
Tae
i knew i was gonna be in dw
also shoutout to how my fixed stay tuned image is there
Endaris
Still not in. Damn. I bet you procrastinated putting me in
Caradine
not enough Meah
Razzy
proposal to replace the cult of Poppy with a cult of Kizuna Ai
-Makishima S-

Raspberriel wrote:

No
Razzy

[Taiga] wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

No
nothing ever satisfies you
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Raspberriel wrote:

You can only join the cult if you've subscribed before 300 000 subscribers.
Ashton
I'm poppy will always be in our hearts
Meah
Head news!
I finally achieved my dreams, I can now die

pls don't count abraker's

the kind mother hen
._.
Comfy Slippers
ctrl+f - "comfy"
0 searches
i aint reading my nig ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
Luqanted

johnmedina999 wrote:

Yet another imbecile has joined the spamming trend only to get himself shot. This time, a denizen by the name Luquanted has gained the attention of the OT ops by flooding the first page of OT. He was able to hold onto forums for 3 whole hours until he was found and executed by the Green Force. This prevented him from spreading to other OT branches such as Forum Games and Surveys which he attempted to move onto, and witnesses say he was sent to the hospital for the weekend.
what whos Luquanted when you have Luqanted
kai99
ffuc johnny wherr r u
Stanvord

johnmedina999 wrote:

Newbies:
-YelloWolf-
Stanvord
ptar124
Just noticed this
Pawsu
Hello