1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vrijdag 26 mei 2017 at 3:57:57

Artist: DragonForce
Title: Judgement Day
Tags: reaching into infinity power metal guitar stream herman li surono marc hudson
BPM: 100
Filesize: 9925kb
Play Time: 05:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. End Of Time (6.36 stars, 1832 notes)
  2. Sur's Uchuu no Tatsujin (6.66 stars, 2449 notes)


Download: DragonForce - Judgement Day
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

DragonForce - E.P.M
DragonForce - Astral Empire
DragonForce - Midnight Madness
DragonForce - Fury of the Storm


Taiko by Surono
posted
is Cool
posted

Surono wrote:

is Cool
yeeee
posted
pls taco ,.,.,.,.,
posted

Surono wrote:

pls taco ,.,.,.,.,
Feel free to make a diff lol, as long as you fix your own mods for taiko
posted
yasshh ty sir, this is it.

Download

666* XD maybe add tags with album, genre or is cool or is kawaii wwww
posted

Surono wrote:

yasshh ty sir, this is it.

Download

666* XD maybe add tags with album, genre or is cool or is kawaii wwww
That was fast lol, uploaded
posted

Kyshiro wrote:

Surono wrote:

pls taco ,.,.,.,.,
Feel free to make a diff lol, as long as you fix your own mods for taiko
dem...
posted
dem sur you poked me for modding then modded my droganfors map sdlgjksd feel free to think it's m4m(no pls)

normal:just suggestions
red:strong suggestions
strike:comments or something madnuts sflkghfsjlghs


*for Kyshiro,please add "Marc Hudson" to tags.idk why ppl ignore vocals' names when add something to tags :U

*od and hp should be 6,66
*01:13:166 (174) - move to 01:13:316 - then don for better vocal emphasis and better flow
*01:16:766 (208) - follow drum pls,kat
*01:32:366 (356) - same suggestion for consistency
*01:35:966 (390) - kat pls,you know the reason
*01:46:766 - add don pls,herman li isn't cool everytime
*02:04:316 (678) - delete,then 02:04:391 (679,680,681) - dkd,because herman li is cool :v
*02:21:566 (846) - pls
*02:24:566 (873) - snare sounds everywhere
*03:42:841 (71,72) - ctrl g,sound goes low-high
*03:51:266 (163) - high gitar pitch :U
*03:57:941 (224,225) - ctrl g,then move to 03:57:866 - cuz herman li is cool *team dragonforce intensifies*
*04:00:116 (250) -high pitch gitar sound,04:00:266 (252) - but it is not strong enough,so ctrl g
*04:04:091 (297) - herman li isn't cool for now,so kat to emphasize drum :U also don't ignore guitar sound at 04:04:316 -
*04:36:116 - drum...
that's it i guess :U
posted
u did doble post lul wat, just edit the exist 1. ( u want bcom king of shtpostng???// demmm )

zigizigiefe wrote:

dem sur you poked me for modding then modded my droganfors map sdlgjksd feel free to think it's m4m(no pls)

normal:just suggestions
red:strong suggestions
strike:comments or madnuts something sflkghfsjlghs


*for Kyshiro,please add "Marc Hudson" to tags.idk why ppl ignore vocals' names when add something to tags :U

*od and hp should be 6,66
*01:13:166 (174) - move to 01:13:316 - then don for better vocal emphasis and better flow I guess you want here to jsut add note but ddk seems boring. kkddk or ddk no so kkd is enough
*01:16:766 (208) - follow drum pls,kat tom drum, shuld I emphasize that? heww... tom reading nekoparra
*01:32:366 (356) - same suggestion for consistency
*01:35:966 (390) - kat pls,you know the reason
*01:46:766 - add don pls,herman li isn't cool everytime yes you SAY that, bcus this guitar is weak even that drum are weak if compared with hihat in this part,. so applied single pattern as rest after do longstream. rip herman
*02:04:316 (678) - delete,then 02:04:391 (679,680,681) - dkd,because herman li is cool :v yes herman li is cool, 02:04:316 - but its guitar pls..
*02:21:566 (846) - pls loooool
*02:24:566 (873) - snare sounds everywhere everwhere but I wont overdone it
*03:42:841 (71,72) - ctrl g,sound goes low-high for overall pls, not only at ur points. dont kill my neat pattern *sniff*
*03:51:266 (163) - high gitar pitch :U not high like 03:51:266 (163) - this UUUU:
*03:57:941 (224,225) - ctrl g,then move to 03:57:866 - cuz herman li is cool *team dragonforce intensifies* noice ctrl g but no move there... rip structure
*04:00:116 (250) -high pitch gitar sound,04:00:266 (252) - but it is not strong enough,so ctrl g noice logic, i luv u
*04:04:091 (297) - herman li isn't cool for now,so kat to emphasize drum :U also don't ignore guitar sound at 04:04:316 - its similar structure such 04:04:541 - this 5plet but there I emphasize the cymbal then yeah ddk.. why kdk? ugh...
*04:36:116 - drum... ..........
that's it i guess :U
ur point out for vocal or guitar emphasize are madnuts, at least luv you with emphasize suggestion on longstrm


https://puu.sh/w19gs/953963626f.zip Update
posted
All updated
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.