forum

Rita - Song for friends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bob80905
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 7:34:14 PM

Artist: Rita
Title: Song for friends
Source: リトルバスターズ!
Tags: Little Busters! 麻枝 准 MintJam setzer a2c Key Sounds Label Visual Art's Jun Maeda
BPM: 133
Filesize: 7994kb
Play Time: 05:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Transcending Time (3.44 stars, 614 notes)
Download: Rita - Song for friends
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Metadata: http://vgmdb.net/album/4683

Thank you list
Celektus for modding, and hitsounding, and giving me so much advice!
Gero for being a BN and ACTUALLY checking my map out! (and modding)
Pencil-Kun for mod.
Lian2002 for mod.
Xiaolin for mod.
Blan_C for mod.
Saltssaumure for mod and follow ups :)
Pok0555 for mod.
Haganenno for mod.
leo16834 for mod.
Owens for mod.
h4d0uk3n1 for mod.
Einja for mod.
FiddleBlue for mod.
Ya boi Yamicchi
Neoskylove for mod.
Jayel for mod.
Zhu for mod.
VayneMaine for mod.
Karxy for mod.
kanocchi for mod.
himeko for mod.
Xexxar for inspiring me to work at this song and for the merciless corrections.
Everyone who test played my map. :D
Celektus

Transcending Time
sorry btw if the mod sounds super beginner like and kind of condescending I just thought some of you choices might'e been unintentional in certain ways to I tried to explain common ideas sometimes.

1. osu!Standard Ranking Criteria wrote:

1. Avoid using combo colors with ~220 luminosity or higher during kiai times. They create bright pulses which can be unpleasant to the eyes.

Your white is too bright. You can easily change that by lowering this value (bold blue text btw will always be links in this mod mostly to pictures

also you picture should be 1920x1080 pixels as that's the new standard for Background resolution in this game while doing that I'd suggest to find a better background overall maybe as this one is kind of low quality, maybe ask some people for suggestions

I also wanna recommend this site where you can create color schemes from scratch or by taking them from pictures https://color.adobe.com/
  2. this slider end isn't snapped to a tick 05:03:152 (1) - in case you don't know what I mean example

3. if you can try and avoid circles visually overlapping like with 00:08:791 (2,4) - as it's considered to be bad looking

4. this is the first stack in the map so far and I don't think there is a reason as to why 00:09:468 (5,1) - so far all of your 1/1 rhythms have been spaced like your 1/2 rhythms with only changes in intensity. I want to mention that 1/1 and 1/2 should be usually visually more distinct like 1/1 being always double as spaced or stacked in some way, yet also stack not the same way as 1/4.

that 1/1 stack is technically fine, but again I wanted to say that it's a bit inconsistent without anything in the music specifically representing it as most of you other sliders like this are spaced like this one 00:06:310 (5,1) - make the consistent or consistently switching every 2nd time

5. for players is visually more intuitive to see jumps inwards of the curve of a slider so you could rotate this repeat slider with ctrl + shift + R to be inwards facing. I'll make this clearer by showing something you could use this slider that makes visually more sense copy paste it somewhere with free place, rotate it by 180°, Overlap it with the repeat slider and tilt that one until it overlaps like this then delete the copied slider.

If it still doesn't make sense why this is better let me draw out the movement:

1. here you have pretty much a perfectly circular implied movement.

2. here you have this little direction change bump that sort of creates extra emphasis that I assume you don#t want as it make everything else less special than this one.

this is a thing you do quite often and there's nothing saying it "wrong" but you might still wanna look at all your sliders in this or future maps if you can tilt or create them with more wider angle into them (or absolute the opposite)

6. similar as above you sort of have this direction change from 3 into 4 here 00:27:062 (3,4,5) - I would personally exspect 4 and 6 to be swapped by selecting them by holding ctrl and clicking and then swapping them with with ctrl + G, but that might mot be the best solution it only get the sort of general movement right. You could also move or tilt the entire pattern here 00:27:513 (4,5,6,7,8) -

7. I think it's not really consistent to actively map less of the sounds here 00:36:535 (3,4) -

8. in case you've never heard of blankets (not trying to imply your dumb >_<)... blankets are essentially sliders that relate to other objects with always the same distance I'll show a few examples:

people as you can see usually use approach circles to arrange slider borders to be the same distance away from the Slider-/ Head / body / and end

things like this one can work, but in most cases look bad if you don't use them as a sort of concept in your whole map. You do those to make objects symmetrically related to each other, it's pretty much the easiest and most common way to create good visuals...

this kinda was a really long lecture to tell you that you could make this a blanket 00:49:167 (3,2) - there are some neat tricks you can do like moving 2 in the timeline closer to the slider and hen just allingning the approach circle to be fitting to the slider like this keep in mind that the size of your approach circle will affect how wide it's curve is...

well you seem to have used one here 00:56:836 (1,3) - so I hope I at least made clearer what they are actually mean how you make the correctly and what the idea behind them is. xD

9. you could make this pattern gradually increase in in spacing 01:00:896 (1,2,3,4) - like start of by making 1 into 2 half as spaced as now and slowly build up by scaling them rotated distances with ctrl + shift + S

10. try and avoid slider body overlaps at all costs until you know how to create concepts specifically breaking this idea 01:09:242 (6,7) - if you#re trying to do this there should be some kind of aesthetic reasoning behind it. For example this one is totally fine 01:03:603 (5,1) - as it not only represents something really special in the song, it also overlaps exactly half the slider body of both sliders and their curves are pretty much opposing in direction. I'll again give a few examples:

most of my suggestions so far have been really broad so far as you map pretty much has nearly no specific Gameplay flaws as it's spacing emphasis is either non existent or very broad. You mostly used always the same angles for similar things and even your rhythm stays mostly the same.

I would suggest watching some videos by Pishifat If you haven't heard of him and his tutorials and to actually mention one of your overall inconsistencies I'd suggest watching this Video on filler rhythm specifically

osu!mapping: filler rhythm

if you want any more help specifically just ask again I'll be glad to help you out
Topic Starter
bob80905

Celektus wrote:

Transcending Time
sorry btw if the mod sounds super beginner like and kind of condescending I just thought some of you choices might'e been unintentional in certain ways to I tried to explain common ideas sometimes.

1. osu!Standard Ranking Criteria wrote:

1. Avoid using combo colors with ~220 luminosity or higher during kiai times. They create bright pulses which can be unpleasant to the eyes.
    Thanks, I was completely ignorant of this. I removed white entirely.
    Your white is too bright. You can easily change that by lowering this value (bold blue text btw will always be links in this mod mostly to pictures

also you picture should be 1920x1080 pixels as that's the new standard for Background resolution in this game while doing that I'd suggest to find a better background overall maybe as this one is kind of low quality, maybe ask some people for suggestions I found a better picture.

I also wanna recommend this site where you can create color schemes from scratch or by taking them from pictures https://color.adobe.com/
  2. this slider end isn't snapped to a tick 05:03:152 (1) - in case you don't know what I mean exampleI understand what you mean. Technically, it is snapped to a tick, it's just that the tempo sorta winds down at the end, so I extended the end to a 1/16th tick past the large white tick. Is that ok? The spinner at the end is also set on a 1/16th tick...

3. if you can try and avoid circles visually overlapping like with 00:08:791 (2,4) - as it's considered to be bad looking

4. this is the first stack in the map so far and I don't think there is a reason as to why 00:09:468 (5,1) - so far all of your 1/1 rhythms have been spaced like your 1/2 rhythms with only changes in intensity. I want to mention that 1/1 and 1/2 should be usually visually more distinct like 1/1 being always double as spaced or stacked in some way, yet also stack not the same way as 1/4.

that 1/1 stack is technically fine, but again I wanted to say that it's a bit inconsistent without anything in the music specifically representing it as most of you other sliders like this are spaced like this one 00:06:310 (5,1) - make the consistent or consistently switching every 2nd time I think I get what you mean. I should either stack consistently or not stack at all, not just randomly. So, I changed the first 2 instances so that the circles are over the slider, and deleted the 4th-instance repeat slider and replaced it with another stack. Now we got 4 stacks. Thanks for noticing that.

5. for players is visually more intuitive to see jumps inwards of the curve of a slider so you could rotate this repeat slider with ctrl + shift + R to be inwards facing. I'll make this clearer by showing something you could use this slider that makes visually more sense copy paste it somewhere with free place, rotate it by 180°, Overlap it with the repeat slider and tilt that one until it overlaps like this then delete the copied slider.

If it still doesn't make sense why this is better let me draw out the movement:

1. here you have pretty much a perfectly circular implied movement.

2. here you have this little direction change bump that sort of creates extra emphasis that I assume you don#t want as it make everything else less special than this one.

this is a thing you do quite often and there's nothing saying it "wrong" but you might still wanna look at all your sliders in this or future maps if you can tilt or create them with more wider angle into them (or absolute the opposite)I dont know what you mean by opposite, but I understand the rest.
    I got rid of the repeat slider as said above, and replaced them with hit circles for consistency.

6. similar as above you sort of have this direction change from 3 into 4 here 00:27:062 (3,4,5) - I would personally exspect 4 and 6 to be swapped by selecting them by holding ctrl and clicking and then swapping them with with ctrl + G, but that might mot be the best solution it only get the sort of general movement right. You could also move or tilt the entire pattern here 00:27:513 (4,5,6,7,8) - I switched 6 with 4. I get what you mean with the small unnecessary angle breaks. I made 00:27:513 (4,5,6,7,8) more slider friendly, moved it to the right more, and changed 00:28:866 (1,2,3) - a little bit as a result.

7. I think it's not really consistent to actively map less of the sounds here 00:36:535 (3,4) - Got it. Removed the sliders, added hit circles, a lot like the beginning of the song. Was going for vocals, but I guess not. For Consistency!

8. in case you've never heard of blankets (not trying to imply your dumb >_<)... blankets are essentially sliders that relate to other objects with always the same distance I'll show a few examples:

people as you can see usually use approach circles to arrange slider borders to be the same distance away from the Slider-/ Head / body / and end

things like this one can work, but in most cases look bad if you don't use them as a sort of concept in your whole map. You do those to make objects symmetrically related to each other, it's pretty much the easiest and most common way to create good visuals...

this kinda was a really long lecture to tell you that you could make this a blanket 00:49:167 (3,2) - there are some neat tricks you can do like moving 2 in the timeline closer to the slider and hen just allingning the approach circle to be fitting to the slider like this keep in mind that the size of your approach circle will affect how wide it's curve is... Thanks for telling me. Fixed. I knew what the concept was,
    just didn't know it was called a blanket. So hey, I learned something new!

well you seem to have used one here 00:56:836 (1,3) - so I hope I at least made clearer what they are actually mean how you make the correctly and what the idea behind them is. xD Yep, thanks.

9. you could make this pattern gradually increase in in spacing 01:00:896 (1,2,3,4) - like start of by making 1 into 2 half as spaced as now and slowly build up by scaling them rotated distances with ctrl + shift + S I like the idea, I just discovered ctrl shift S exists, but I prefer the way it is now.

10. try and avoid slider body overlaps at all costs until you know how to create concepts specifically breaking this idea 01:09:242 (6,7) - if you#re trying to do this there should be some kind of aesthetic reasoning behind it. For example this one is totally fine 01:03:603 (5,1) - as it not only represents something really special in the song, it also overlaps exactly half the slider body of both sliders and their curves are pretty much opposing in direction. I'll again give a few examples:

Fixed it. Understood.

most of my suggestions so far have been really broad so far as you map pretty much has nearly no specific Gameplay flaws as it's spacing emphasis is either non existent or very broad. You mostly used always the same angles for similar things and even your rhythm stays mostly the same.

I would suggest watching some videos by Pishifat If you haven't heard of him and his tutorials and to actually mention one of your overall inconsistencies I'd suggest watching this Video on filler rhythm specifically I watched it, changes some stuff around, like double sliders instead of one triple repeat slider. and etc.

osu!mapping: filler rhythm

if you want any more help specifically just ask again I'll be glad to help you out
Thanks for the help. I'll chat you up when I need help :D
Celektus
btw here's the official ranking Criteria for Standard: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Standard_Ranking_Criteria. I'm also gonna reply to some stuff that seems like it needs further explanation.

you also need Hitsounding for you map to be rankable I have a Hitsounding Queue

so you might wanna request me doing Hitsounds for you, as I like doing them

And one last thing this is more of a personal thing, but please use a darker green to reply to mods in the Future as Especially on some screens really bright colors are harder to read on really bright Pages. Nothing to big and honestly I feel like I'm the only one always telling this to people xD

... oh and don't give people kudos on the same thread as everything I say about this about this map just counts as one mod sort of, to not make people farm Star Priority I think. If you try, it will get denied the same goes for Guest diffs as those aren't mods.

bob80905 wrote:

Celektus wrote:

1. this slider end isn't snapped to a tick 05:03:152 (1) - in case you don't know what I mean exampleI understand what you mean. Technically, it is snapped to a tick, it's just that the tempo sorta winds down at the end, so I extended the end to a 1/16th tick past the large white tick. Is that ok? The spinner at the end is also set on a 1/16th tick...

that wind-down in tempo is actually the whole songs BPM getting slower mappers pretty much 100% of the time express that through BPM changes by adding multiple red timing points like in this map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1131424 this can be a bit hard if you've never done it, but the channel which I linked that video from also has a Video on Timing after you've watched that maybe try it yourself as that's a pretty good thing to be able to do and If you're stuck or annoyed try and copy this Code into your .osu file of your diff by using this window and overwriting you preexisting code in the timing part... which looks like this. I'm not perfect either so recheck just in case

Code
    [TimingPoints]
    3603,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,0
    63603,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
    64054,-100,4,2,0,90,0,1
    92926,-100,4,2,0,90,0,0
    106911,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,90,0,0
    156084,-100,4,2,0,90,0,0
    156535,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
    185407,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,0
    221047,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,80,0,0
    221272,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
    221498,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,80,0,0
    221723,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
    221949,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,80,0,0
    222174,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
    222400,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,80,0,0
    222625,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
    222851,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
    223302,-100,4,2,0,90,0,1
    281047,-100,4,2,0,90,0,0
    284204,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,90,0,0

2. this is the first stack in the map so far and I don't think there is a reason as to why 00:09:468 (5,1) - so far all of your 1/1 rhythms have been spaced like your 1/2 rhythms with only changes in intensity. I want to mention that 1/1 and 1/2 should be usually visually more distinct like 1/1 being always double as spaced or stacked in some way, yet also stack not the same way as 1/4.

that 1/1 stack is technically fine, but again I wanted to say that it's a bit inconsistent without anything in the music specifically representing it as most of you other sliders like this are spaced like this one 00:06:310 (5,1) - make the consistent or consistently switching every 2nd time I think I get what you mean. I should either stack consistently or not stack at all, not just randomly. So, I changed the first 2 instances so that the circles are over the slider, and deleted the 4th-instance repeat slider and replaced it with another stack. Now we got 4 stacks. Thanks for noticing that.
Yea pretty much, consistently swapping between 2 ideas might be more interesting for future maps.
Celektus

From Celektus' Hitsounding Queue

Here is the Code for the top diffs Hitsounds. I would recommend creating a new diff and adding the Code into that one to not accidentally lose any progress. In case you made some changes or want to add new diffs use this Tool to copy all the Hitsounds to other diffs. In case the Hitsound copier doesn't do it's job correctly and some sections sound not the same pm me so I can send all the diffs fixed by themselves.
Code
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 221053
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.9
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Song for friends
TitleUnicode:Song for friends
Artist:Mint Jam (Ft. Rita, Jun Maeda)
ArtistUnicode:Mint Jam (Ft. Rita, Jun Maeda)
Creator:bob80905
Version:HS
Source:Little Busters!
Tags:Little Busters 麻枝 准 理多
BeatmapID:1295459
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:3.3
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:7.4
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"kurugaya song for friends map backg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
107,-100,4,2,0,10,0,0
219,-100,4,2,0,15,0,0
332,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
2701,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
3603,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
5859,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
6761,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,40,0,0
8565,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
9016,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
9919,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
12174,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
13077,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
15332,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
16235,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
18490,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
19392,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
21648,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
22550,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
24806,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
25708,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
27964,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
28866,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
29768,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
31122,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
31573,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
34280,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
35182,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
36535,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
37438,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
38340,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
40595,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
41047,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
43753,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
44204,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
46911,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
47813,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
63603,-100,4,2,0,35,0,0
64054,-100,4,2,0,60,0,1
92926,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
95182,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
96084,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
98340,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
99242,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
101498,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
102400,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
104656,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
105558,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
106911,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
107813,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
108716,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
110971,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
111874,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
114129,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
115031,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
117287,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
118189,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
120445,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
120896,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
123603,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
124505,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
126761,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
127663,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
129016,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
130821,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
156084,-100,4,2,0,35,0,0
156535,-100,4,2,0,60,0,1
185407,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
221047,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,10,0,0
221272,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
221498,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,20,0,0
221723,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
221949,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,30,0,0
222174,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
222400,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,40,0,0
222625,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,5,0,0
222851,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
223302,-100,4,2,0,60,0,1
281047,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
283302,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
284204,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
286460,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
287362,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
289618,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
290520,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
291874,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,40,0,0
292776,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
293678,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
295934,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
296836,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
299092,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
299994,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
302250,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
303152,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,0
Combo2 : 128,64,0
Combo3 : 255,0,0
Combo4 : 192,192,192
Combo5 : 128,0,255

[HitObjects]
56,264,107,6,0,L|80:228,3,37.5,0|0|0|6,0:2|0:2|0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
216,136,896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,280,1347,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,88,1798,5,2,0:2:0:0:
216,232,2250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,64,2475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,232,2701,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,136,2926,1,0,0:2:0:0:
352,136,3152,1,0,0:2:0:0:
168,312,3603,6,0,P|96:304|64:256,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,112,4505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,32,4956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
352,288,5407,5,2,0:2:0:0:
464,160,5633,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,200,5859,1,2,0:2:0:0:
456,264,6084,1,0,0:2:0:0:
368,112,6310,1,2,0:2:0:0:
152,96,6761,6,0,P|104:136|88:208,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,328,7663,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,8114,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,200,8565,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,120,8791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,256,9016,1,2,0:2:0:0:
264,80,9242,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,224,9468,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,224,9919,6,0,L|456:344,1,112.500004291535
344,136,10821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,344,11272,1,2,0:1:0:0:
168,192,11723,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,240,11949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,272,12174,1,2,0:1:0:0:
80,104,12400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,216,12625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,216,13077,6,0,P|336:192|368:160,2,112.500004291535,2|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
128,96,14430,1,2,3:2:0:0:
320,320,14881,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,216,15107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,264,15332,1,2,0:1:0:0:
392,144,15558,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,328,15783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,328,16235,6,0,P|480:344|496:304,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
440,104,17137,1,0,3:0:0:0:
248,176,17588,2,0,L|128:240,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
0,288,18265,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,228,18490,1,2,0:1:0:0:
64,352,18716,1,0,0:1:0:0:
40,176,18941,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,176,19392,6,0,P|72:128|144:120,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
200,272,20295,1,0,3:0:0:0:
194,72,20746,2,0,L|234:136,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
312,296,21197,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,168,21422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,280,21648,1,2,0:1:0:0:
224,120,21874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,272,22099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,272,22550,6,0,P|56:216|64:168,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
168,64,23453,1,0,3:0:0:0:
264,232,23904,2,0,P|344:240|384:216,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,136,24580,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,40,24806,2,0,P|496:32|536:56,2,56.2500021457673,2|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,152,25708,6,0,P|224:184|176:176,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
88,64,26610,1,0,3:0:0:0:
80,248,27062,2,0,P|112:272|152:264,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,240,27513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,96,27738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,200,27964,1,2,0:1:0:0:
448,152,28189,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,28415,1,0,0:3:0:0:
256,120,28866,6,0,P|328:104|368:144,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
448,232,29768,1,0,3:0:0:0:
408,72,30219,2,0,P|360:80|336:96,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,152,30671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,208,30896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,128,31122,1,2,0:1:0:0:
72,232,31347,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,31573,2,0,P|136:56|160:48,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
248,24,32024,6,0,P|328:16|376:32,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
424,192,32926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,128,33377,2,0,P|224:176|240:200,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
376,312,33828,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,176,34054,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,34280,1,2,0:1:0:0:
368,112,34505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,280,34731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,280,35182,6,0,P|200:304|160:272,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
48,168,36084,1,0,3:0:0:0:
128,56,36535,2,0,P|192:40|232:80,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,200,37212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,37438,1,2,0:1:0:0:
376,256,37663,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,312,37889,1,2,0:1:0:0:
184,312,38340,6,0,P|104:288|88:248,1,112.500004291535,4|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
56,88,39242,1,0,3:0:0:0:
200,192,39693,2,0,L|272:232,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
96,216,40144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,40370,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,152,40595,1,2,0:1:0:0:
256,296,40821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,41047,6,0,P|56:160|72:112,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
224,64,41949,1,0,3:0:0:0:
152,264,42400,1,0,3:0:0:0:
392,208,42851,2,0,P|416:176|416:136,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
288,264,43302,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,112,43528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,200,43753,1,2,0:1:0:0:
320,40,43979,1,0,0:1:0:0:
360,216,44204,6,0,P|400:256|464:224,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
456,88,45107,1,0,3:0:0:0:
240,176,45558,1,0,3:0:0:0:
384,296,46009,2,0,L|448:320,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
216,288,46460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,368,46686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,184,46911,1,2,0:1:0:0:
360,312,47137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,128,47362,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,128,47813,6,0,P|344:144|296:112,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
368,256,48716,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,328,49167,2,0,P|120:328|80:272,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,128,49844,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,248,50069,1,2,0:1:0:0:
152,72,50295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,232,50520,1,2,3:1:0:0:
328,96,50746,1,0,3:0:0:0:
136,144,50971,6,0,P|80:192|80:248,1,112.500004291535,6|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
280,96,51874,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,288,52325,2,0,P|200:304|288:296,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,248,53001,2,0,P|416:240|456:208,2,56.2500021457673,0|2|0,0:0|3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,232,53678,6,0,P|168:200|144:160,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
264,40,54580,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,200,55031,6,0,L|104:312,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,232,55934,2,0,L|256:368,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,144,56836,6,0,P|376:96|504:168,1,225.000008583069,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,304,57964,1,0,3:0:0:0:
416,168,58189,1,2,3:2:0:0:
352,304,58415,6,0,P|288:336|176:312,1,168.750006437302,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,59543,1,2,3:2:0:0:
136,64,59994,2,0,L|208:104,2,56.2500021457673,0|0|2,3:0|3:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
72,224,60896,5,0,0:0:0:0:
223,288,61347,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,224,61798,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,63,62250,1,2,0:1:0:0:
232,160,63603,2,0,P|160:136|144:112,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
96,240,64054,6,0,P|168:192|328:296,1,300,4|8,3:1|3:2,3:0:0:0:
512,168,65407,1,0,3:0:0:0:
424,264,65633,2,0,P|440:224|400:112,1,150,0|0,3:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,66310,2,0,L|272:280,1,75,2|2,0:1|2:1,0:0:0:0:
240,112,66761,2,0,L|264:40,1,75,10|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
192,224,67212,5,0,3:0:0:0:
312,104,67438,1,0,3:0:0:0:
240,288,67663,1,2,3:1:0:0:
240,112,67889,2,0,P|216:64|80:120,1,225,0|8,3:0|2:2,0:0:0:0:
224,328,69016,1,0,3:1:0:0:
224,224,69242,2,0,B|264:96|424:168,1,225,0|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,272,70370,1,10,0:2:0:0:
480,160,70595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,70821,1,0,3:0:0:0:
400,88,71047,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,136,71272,6,0,P|168:208|288:368,1,300,4|8,3:2|3:2,3:0:0:0:
208,136,72625,1,0,3:0:0:0:
80,192,72851,2,0,P|32:104|56:56,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,232,73528,2,0,L|184:312,1,75,0|0,0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
224,128,73979,2,0,L|224:40,1,75,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,272,74430,5,0,3:0:0:0:
335,107,74656,1,0,3:0:0:0:
424,304,74881,1,4,3:2:0:0:
464,144,75107,2,0,P|456:80|336:136,1,225,0|8,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
312,344,76235,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,312,76460,2,0,P|112:240|88:136,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,224,77588,2,0,P|336:240|400:224,1,75,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,264,78039,1,0,3:0:0:0:
360,144,78265,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,256,78490,6,0,P|184:320|280:320,1,150,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,79392,2,0,P|416:112|480:192,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
398,297,80069,2,0,P|320:238|328:184,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,72,80746,2,0,L|408:0,1,75
264,144,81197,2,0,L|208:216,1,75,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,40,81648,1,0,3:0:0:0:
368,224,81874,5,0,3:0:0:0:
432,48,82099,1,0,3:0:0:0:
448,264,82325,2,0,P|384:304|224:304,1,225,0|8,3:0|3:2,3:0:0:0:
88,64,83453,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,152,83678,2,0,P|240:144|400:224,1,225,0|2,3:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
88,64,84806,2,0,L|216:160,1,150,8|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,328,85708,5,0,3:0:0:0:
176,280,85934,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,168,86159,2,0,P|152:112|248:120,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,232,87062,1,0,3:0:0:0:
416,104,87513,2,0,P|384:48|280:32,1,150,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
264,192,88415,2,0,P|176:144|112:168,1,150,10|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
80,312,89317,6,0,P|136:344|240:328,1,150,0|0,1:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
152,120,90219,2,0,P|192:200|264:216,1,150,8|0,1:2|2:0,1:0:0:0:
352,32,91122,2,0,P|328:128|376:184,1,150,0|0,1:0|2:0,1:0:0:0:
480,272,92024,1,8,0:2:0:0:
480,72,92475,1,0,0:3:0:0:
288,88,92926,6,0,P|240:104|168:200,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,176,93828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,312,94280,2,0,P|200:312|96:248,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,94956,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,232,95182,1,2,0:1:0:0:
112,112,95407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,95633,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,96084,6,0,P|200:320|312:312,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,96986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,280,97438,2,0,P|464:240|456:128,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,40,98114,5,0,0:0:0:0:
248,136,98340,1,2,0:1:0:0:
424,72,98565,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,240,98791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,240,99242,6,0,P|272:216|152:200,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,336,100144,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,232,100595,2,0,P|120:176|192:112,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,232,101272,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,160,101498,1,2,0:1:0:0:
360,304,101723,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,128,101949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,128,102400,6,0,P|304:104|224:144,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,304,103302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,160,103753,2,0,P|56:104|152:48,1,150,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,136,104430,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,128,104656,2,0,P|376:112|408:64,2,75,2|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,312,105558,5,0,3:0:0:0:
56,288,106009,1,0,3:0:0:0:
24,176,106460,1,0,3:0:0:0:
104,80,106911,2,0,P|160:56|216:88,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,107588,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,136,107813,1,2,0:1:0:0:
224,248,108039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,96,108265,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,240,108716,6,0,P|152:288|208:320,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
376,312,109618,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,200,110069,2,0,P|224:160|232:88,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,48,110746,5,0,0:0:0:0:
392,208,110971,1,2,0:1:0:0:
448,56,111197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,224,111422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,64,111874,6,0,P|192:56|168:88,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
256,192,112776,1,0,3:0:0:0:
96,232,113227,2,0,L|48:296,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
56,144,113678,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,296,113904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,114129,1,2,0:1:0:0:
48,264,114355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,112,114580,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,328,115031,6,0,P|96:320|128:296,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
32,232,115934,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,336,116385,2,0,P|208:312|248:248,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,168,117062,5,0,0:0:0:0:
432,48,117287,1,2,0:1:0:0:
448,200,117513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,48,117738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,216,118189,6,0,P|192:248|256:264,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
296,128,119092,1,0,3:0:0:0:
344,288,119543,2,0,L|368:360,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,192,119994,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,264,120219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,240,120445,1,2,0:1:0:0:
224,200,120671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,312,120896,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,312,121347,6,0,L|408:200,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
304,336,122250,1,0,3:0:0:0:
424,216,122701,2,0,L|456:160,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
360,280,123152,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,112,123377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,123603,1,2,0:1:0:0:
432,128,123828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,312,124054,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,312,124505,6,0,P|352:304|320:272,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
224,128,125407,1,0,3:0:0:0:
384,240,125859,2,0,L|448:256,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
400,104,126310,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,208,126535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,64,126761,1,2,0:1:0:0:
272,240,126986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,96,127212,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,96,127663,6,0,P|152:96|120:152,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
240,208,128565,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,256,129016,2,0,P|120:304|176:296,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,216,129693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,96,129919,2,0,L|368:40,2,56.2500021457673,2|0|0,3:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,64,130821,5,6,3:2:0:0:
408,248,131272,2,0,L|392:312,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|0:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
352,64,132174,1,2,3:1:0:0:
264,264,132625,2,0,L|272:320,4,56.2500021457673,0|8|2|0|0,0:0|0:2|0:1|0:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
216,112,133979,5,0,3:1:0:0:
104,256,134430,2,0,L|72:304,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|0:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
216,112,135332,1,0,3:0:0:0:
384,32,135783,2,0,P|424:24|448:40,4,56.2500021457673,0|8|2|0|0,0:0|0:2|0:1|0:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
184,152,137137,5,2,3:1:0:0:
392,224,137588,2,0,P|440:240|456:256,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|0:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
216,272,138490,1,2,3:1:0:0:
120,96,138941,2,0,P|72:72|48:72,4,56.2500021457673,0|8|2|0|0,0:0|0:2|0:1|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,328,140295,5,2,0:1:0:0:
384,256,140746,2,0,P|408:272|448:272,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|0:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
288,40,141648,2,0,P|216:32|160:56,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,248,142325,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,142550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,272,142776,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,143001,1,2,3:1:0:0:
136,192,143227,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,224,143453,6,0,P|344:232|432:224,2,112.500004291535,4|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
176,136,144806,2,0,P|128:112|56:144,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,240,145483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,145708,1,2,3:1:0:0:
264,224,145934,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,136,146159,6,0,P|368:120|416:144,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|3:0,3:0:0:0:
488,32,147062,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,184,147513,2,0,L|264:280,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,280,148415,2,0,L|352:384,1,112.500004291535,2|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,200,149317,6,0,P|440:152|272:104,1,225.000008583069,2|2,3:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
80,264,150671,1,0,3:0:0:0:
216,216,150896,2,0,P|264:224|328:320,1,168.750006437302,0|0,3:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
144,264,152024,1,2,3:1:0:0:
376,296,152475,2,0,P|416:272|416:248,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,3:1|3:0,3:0:0:0:
424,176,152926,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,40,153377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,80,153828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,240,154280,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,120,154731,1,2,0:1:0:0:
96,248,156084,2,0,B|136:264|136:264|176:216,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
96,248,156535,6,0,P|144:144|328:184,1,300,6|8,3:1|3:2,3:0:0:0:
432,368,157889,1,0,3:0:0:0:
456,264,158114,2,0,P|432:112|352:80,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
247,31,159016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,120,159242,2,0,L|64:184,1,75,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,144,159693,2,0,L|304:88,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
160,216,160144,5,12,3:2:0:0:
208,336,160370,2,0,P|232:264|368:232,1,225,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,360,161498,1,0,3:0:0:0:
272,368,161723,2,0,P|160:320|136:216,1,225,0|8,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
288,80,162851,2,0,P|336:56|360:64,1,75,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,144,163302,2,0,P|384:184|432:184,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
464,288,163753,6,0,P|368:288|304:232,1,150,12|0,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,72,164656,2,0,P|104:104|112:192,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
144,296,165332,2,0,P|168:336|328:320,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,128,166235,5,0,0:0:0:0:
344,272,166460,1,10,0:2:0:0:
392,128,166686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,272,166911,1,2,3:1:0:0:
280,128,167137,1,0,3:0:0:0:
408,256,167362,5,8,3:2:0:0:
232,208,167588,2,0,P|184:208|40:312,1,225,0|8,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,264,168716,1,0,3:0:0:0:
272,344,168941,2,0,P|200:336|128:200,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
400,328,170069,2,0,P|344:304|328:288,1,75,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,170520,1,0,3:0:0:0:
416,112,170746,1,0,3:0:0:0:
408,296,170971,6,0,P|368:224|424:192,1,150,12|0,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,304,171874,2,0,B|224:336|208:256|112:280,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
24,272,172550,1,0,3:0:0:0:
24,272,172776,1,8,0:2:0:0:
248,288,173227,5,0,0:2:0:0:
368,136,173453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,304,173678,1,10,0:2:0:0:
224,120,173904,1,0,0:1:0:0:
320,272,174129,1,0,3:1:0:0:
384,96,174355,1,0,3:0:0:0:
384,272,174580,5,12,3:2:0:0:
224,176,174806,2,0,P|176:128|176:48,1,150
304,32,175483,2,0,P|376:40|440:80,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
320,200,176159,6,0,P|216:248|104:256,1,225,0|2,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,264,177287,2,0,P|296:336|216:360,1,150,8|0,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
8,304,178189,5,12,3:2:0:0:
168,344,178415,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,224,178641,2,0,P|48:168|64:80,1,150,0|8,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
232,256,179543,5,0,3:0:0:0:
344,72,179994,2,0,P|384:56|480:96,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:2,3:0:0:0:
368,192,180896,2,0,P|416:256|432:336,1,150,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,312,181798,6,0,P|88:288|32:224,1,150,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,182701,2,0,P|224:240|216:176,1,150,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,320,183603,2,0,P|384:248|448:192,1,150,0|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
436,195,184505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,224,185407,1,2,0:3:0:0:
208,128,185633,6,0,P|168:96|152:96,3,56.2500021457673,0|2|0|2,3:0|3:3|3:0|3:3,3:0:0:0:
56,232,186761,1,2,3:3:0:0:
168,304,186986,2,0,P|240:304|288:272,2,112.500004291535,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
80,120,188565,1,2,3:3:0:0:
208,80,188791,6,0,P|272:80|336:112,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
256,232,189693,2,0,P|288:280|336:304,2,112.500004291535,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
264,112,190821,1,2,3:3:0:0:
448,144,191272,2,0,P|480:200|416:344,1,225.000008583069,2|2,3:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
136,312,192625,1,2,0:3:0:0:
208,224,192851,6,0,P|272:192|280:192,3,56.2500021457673,0|2|0|2,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
360,344,193979,1,2,3:0:0:0:
440,272,194204,2,0,P|496:224|504:184,2,112.500004291535,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
368,32,195783,1,2,3:0:0:0:
232,88,196009,6,0,L|128:136,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
304,200,196911,2,0,L|208:288,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
416,328,197813,1,0,3:0:0:0:
464,208,198039,2,0,P|448:128|224:64,1,337.500012874604,2|2,3:0|2:2,3:0:0:0:
128,144,199618,2,2,L|96:176,2,28.1250010728836,2|2|6,0:2|0:2|0:1,0:2:0:0:
224,168,200069,6,0,P|288:176|296:184,3,56.2500021457673,0|8|0|2,3:0|3:2|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
352,336,201197,1,8,3:2:0:0:
456,224,201422,1,0,3:0:0:0:
240,320,201874,2,0,P|184:288|184:280,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
288,96,203001,1,8,3:2:0:0:
208,200,203227,6,0,P|184:160|200:80,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
336,224,204129,2,0,P|344:168|400:112,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
272,296,205031,1,0,3:0:0:0:
144,264,205257,2,0,P|112:240|152:192,1,112.500004291535,2|8,3:1|0:2,3:0:0:0:
360,120,206159,2,0,P|416:136|400:192,1,112.500004291535,2|8,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
168,208,207062,5,2,0:1:0:0:
296,280,207287,2,0,P|352:272|368:264,3,56.2500021457673,0|8|0|2,3:0|3:2|3:0|3:3,3:0:0:0:
432,152,208415,1,8,3:2:0:0:
320,40,208641,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,208,209092,2,0,L|360:280,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
152,80,209994,6,0,P|120:64|80:64,2,56.2500021457673,0|8|0,3:0|3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
208,256,210896,1,0,3:0:0:0:
120,112,211347,1,0,3:0:0:0:
56,280,211798,2,0,P|80:320|152:344,1,112.500004291535,0|0,3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
200,240,212475,6,0,P|224:176|448:208,1,337.500012874604,2|2,3:1|2:1,3:0:0:0:
408,312,214054,2,0,P|376:336|144:280,1,281.250010728836,0|0,3:0|2:0,3:0:0:0:
96,80,215633,6,0,P|120:24|264:24,1,225.000008583069,2|8,3:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
328,144,216761,1,0,3:0:0:0:
456,56,216986,1,2,3:3:0:0:
248,288,217663,6,2,P|224:304|216:328,2,28.1250010728836,2|2|2,0:1|0:1|0:1,0:1:0:0:
376,184,218114,1,2,0:1:0:0:
272,56,218340,1,2,0:1:0:0:
128,144,218565,1,2,0:1:0:0:
288,304,221047,6,0,L|360:368,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,224,221498,2,0,L|376:312,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,160,221949,2,0,L|408:256,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,152,222400,2,0,L|464:240,1,67.4999979400635,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,312,222851,5,0,3:0:0:0:
440,120,223077,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,160,223302,6,0,P|176:176|104:256,1,150,6|0,0:1|0:2,0:0:0:0:
336,280,223979,1,0,3:0:0:0:
136,320,224204,2,0,P|80:288|48:192,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
128,88,224881,2,0,P|168:48|280:16,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,225558,5,0,0:0:0:0:
432,24,225783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,176,226009,1,10,0:2:0:0:
328,16,226235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,128,226460,1,0,3:1:0:0:
264,80,226686,1,0,3:0:0:0:
440,192,226911,5,8,3:2:0:0:
376,48,227137,2,0,P|304:0|176:72,1,225,0|8,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
440,120,228265,1,0,3:0:0:0:
296,176,228490,2,0,P|216:208|128:320,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,264,229618,5,10,0:2:0:0:
152,176,229844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,230069,1,0,3:2:0:0:
144,256,230295,1,0,3:0:0:0:
272,120,230520,6,0,P|328:88|480:152,1,225,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
320,64,231422,2,0,P|408:136|424:184,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
440,304,232099,2,0,P|384:320|272:304,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,112,232776,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,248,233001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,120,233227,1,10,0:2:0:0:
216,320,233453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,128,233678,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,328,233904,1,0,3:0:0:0:
384,168,234129,5,8,3:2:0:0:
224,256,234355,2,0,P|136:256|24:160,1,225,0|8,3:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
384,160,235483,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,48,235708,6,0,P|192:64|120:208,1,225,0|4,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
416,96,236836,2,0,L|328:152,1,75,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,264,237287,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,136,237513,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,144,237738,6,0,P|88:168|136:344,1,300,4|8,3:1|3:2,0:0:0:0:
336,168,239092,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,256,239317,2,0,P|144:248|104:200,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,40,239994,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,240219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,32,240445,1,8,0:2:0:0:
192,176,240671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,32,240896,1,0,3:0:0:0:
64,200,241122,1,0,3:0:0:0:
192,64,241347,5,8,3:2:0:0:
248,240,241573,2,0,P|312:264|408:240,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,144,242250,2,0,P|264:192|320:264,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
208,304,242926,2,0,P|144:288|200:176,1,225,8|4,3:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,384,244054,2,0,L|112:240,1,150,8|8,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,360,244956,5,12,0:2:0:0:
115,246,245182,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,152,245407,2,0,P|280:128|384:144,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,256,246310,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,120,246761,2,0,P|352:80|448:64,1,150,8|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,208,247663,1,8,3:2:0:0:
336,56,248114,1,4,3:3:0:0:
136,40,248565,6,0,P|136:96|200:176,1,150
56,184,249468,2,0,P|120:232|216:232,1,150
96,352,250370,2,0,P|208:328|248:296,1,150,0|4,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
392,160,251272,1,8,0:3:0:0:
392,160,251723,5,0,3:0:0:0:
288,296,251949,1,0,3:0:0:0:
200,152,252174,2,0,P|184:104|360:24,1,300,6|8,0:1|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,96,253528,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,96,253753,2,0,P|328:96|416:144,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,232,254430,5,4,0:2:0:0:
368,32,254656,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,176,254881,1,8,0:2:0:0:
288,176,255107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,280,255332,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,56,255558,1,0,3:0:0:0:
496,240,255783,5,8,3:2:0:0:
328,112,256009,2,0,P|272:80|104:40,1,225,0|8,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
224,232,257137,1,0,3:0:0:0:
88,232,257362,2,0,P|48:256|144:328,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,224,258490,5,8,0:2:0:0:
416,112,258716,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,224,258941,1,0,3:0:0:0:
344,24,259167,1,0,3:0:0:0:
192,144,259392,6,0,P|128:208|248:360,1,300,12|8,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
400,160,260746,1,0,3:0:0:0:
240,240,260971,2,0,P|176:216|224:80,1,225,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,32,261874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,200,262099,1,8,0:2:0:0:
424,80,262325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,248,262550,1,0,3:0:0:0:
344,96,262776,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,304,263001,5,8,3:2:0:0:
432,176,263227,2,0,P|456:144|360:16,1,225,0|8,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
168,192,264355,1,0,3:0:0:0:
312,136,264580,2,0,P|392:136|536:184,1,225,0|4,3:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
272,208,265708,2,0,P|336:224|360:248,1,75,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,312,266159,1,8,3:3:0:0:
456,104,266385,1,12,3:3:0:0:
328,256,266610,6,0,P|328:120|416:184,1,300,4|8,3:1|3:2,0:0:0:0:
408,304,267964,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,136,268189,2,0,P|232:72|168:64,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,268866,5,0,0:0:0:0:
181,63,269092,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,112,269317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,88,269543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,269768,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,48,269994,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,184,270219,6,0,L|0:224,1,75,8|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
192,328,270896,2,0,P|256:312|288:312,1,75,0|8,3:0|3:2,3:0:0:0:
40,152,271573,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,216,271798,6,0,P|248:264|336:360,1,225,8|4,3:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,160,272926,2,0,L|224:304,1,150,8|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,120,273828,1,12,0:2:0:0:
280,272,274054,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,208,274280,2,0,P|96:152|128:56,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,312,275182,5,0,3:0:0:0:
304,176,275633,2,0,P|368:144|416:224,1,150,10|0,3:2|3:0,3:0:0:0:
288,56,276535,2,0,P|400:104|424:136,1,150,8|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,277438,6,0,P|176:304|112:264,1,150,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,328,278340,2,0,P|304:296|264:176,1,150,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,384,279242,2,0,P|424:304|464:224,1,150,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,104,280144,2,0,P|512:56|408:40,1,150,8|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
288,224,281047,6,0,P|224:240|128:200,1,150,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,281949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,72,282400,1,2,0:2:0:0:
384,232,282851,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,136,283077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,296,283302,1,2,0:1:0:0:
344,136,283528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,304,283753,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,304,284204,6,0,P|168:336|104:336,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,232,285107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,176,285558,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,304,286009,5,0,0:0:0:0:
240,152,286235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,256,286460,1,2,0:1:0:0:
224,104,286686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,256,286911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,256,287362,6,0,P|48:232|24:184,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,272,288265,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,96,288716,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,112,289167,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,289392,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,152,289618,1,2,0:1:0:0:
336,336,289844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,290069,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,290520,6,0,P|424:272|400:304,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,96,291422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,152,291874,2,0,P|168:176|128:224,1,112.500004291535,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,336,292550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,240,292776,2,0,L|312:192,1,56.2500021457673,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,320,293227,2,0,L|216:368,1,56.2500021457673,0|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,256,293678,6,0,P|400:216|416:144,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,232,294580,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,48,295031,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,176,295483,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,48,295708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,152,295934,1,2,0:1:0:0:
208,0,296159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,216,296385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,216,296836,6,0,P|296:264|344:272,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,297738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,298189,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,264,298641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,224,298866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,320,299092,1,2,0:1:0:0:
240,120,299317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,288,299543,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,288,299994,6,0,P|288:328|352:304,1,112.500004291535,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,300896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,32,301347,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,248,301798,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,120,302024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,136,302250,1,2,0:1:0:0:
88,32,302475,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,216,302701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,216,303152,6,0,P|264:248|320:224,1,119.531254559755,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,320,304223,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,305041,12,0,308086,0:0:0:0:
tzechi
From M4M <3
im bad at anything under an insane or an extra so dont kill me too hard if this mod sucks
lmao creds to celektus i love the hitsounding on this
The mod
SPOILER
like i've pm'd you on osu, your map already flows pretty well, just aesthetics you'll have to take care of.
i dont think of flow when i map, so i'll be basically just modding any critical things and basically, aesthetics.

if i put (G) in the front, its not really a mod, im just noting it as important

00:09:919 (1,2) - stuff like this often doesnt flow or look good, i'd only use this in something like a gimmicky map, and it shouldn't be on a hard diff (slider's body is going directly opposite the direction of the next hitcircle)

00:33:377 (3,5) - 3 and 5 overlap. basically, overlaps look ugly unless used properly. even if the overlap is as small as this it still affects the aesthetics by much more than you think btw

00:56:836 (1,3) - (G) try blanketing objects more, and in different styles as well.

01:03:603 (5,1) - a slider shouldn't overlap another slider, and of course not itself unless you're making a pattern, or slider art.

01:23:678 (4,5) - dont do this. (slider overlapping slider.) if the next hitcircle requires your cursor to move in the complete opposite direction of the previous slider, something's wrong.

01:27:513 (5,6) - COPY AND PASTE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. try using constant slider shapes instead of making seperate ones. not only is it more efficient but it looks better. same goes for the next pattern

01:44:430 (4,5) - why is 5 a slider when the melody was usually mapped with only hitcircles?

02:10:821 (1,2,3,4) - i do not recommend mapping to that extremely soft instrument, not only is it hard to hear in play (esp with the hitsounds and all), but the main melody is still playing, which is dominant over the soft instrument

02:51:874 (2) - this wave slider is pretty messy... try something like .

02:53:227 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - move the 2nd 1 into the same spot as 3 and 5, for repetition purposes.

03:12:851 (1) - most sliders dont need the 2nd node so close to the 3rd. for a short slider like this it wont affect it that much but just keep that in mind

03:20:069 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - (G) so for this section i'm probably gonna have to go over rhythm mapping. there's nothing wrong with mapping to certain instruments, but it's best if you can try to map all of them at once with simple patterns. here in this pattern you map only to the vocals, which is fine, but it leaves many empty spaces and it feels... bland. try mapping to the instruments in the background too, like the piano.

03:56:836 (2,3,4) - this is hard to read for hard-level players

04:04:956 (1,2,3) - (G) probably just have to keep this in mind, but on faster songs, the wider the angle between your notes, the harder the pattern will be. so sharp angles are good. it's best if you see this beatmap for more specific reasons why wide angles are harder than sharp ones. (nothing wrong with them, of course

04:12:174 (3,4,5) - good usage of blankets, but its hard to read since they're the same distance apart on the playfield, but not on the timeline.

GOOD LUCK ON THE MAP!
Topic Starter
bob80905

Pencil-kun wrote:

From M4M <3
im bad at anything under an insane or an extra so dont kill me too hard if this mod sucks
lmao creds to celektus i love the hitsounding on this
The mod
SPOILER
like i've pm'd you on osu, your map already flows pretty well, just aesthetics you'll have to take care of.
i dont think of flow when i map, so i'll be basically just modding any critical things and basically, aesthetics.

if i put (G) in the front, its not really a mod, im just noting it as important

00:09:919 (1,2) - stuff like this often doesnt flow or look good, i'd only use this in something like a gimmicky map, and it shouldn't be on a hard diff (slider's body is going directly opposite the direction of the next hitcircle) Alrighty, although I don't agree, I think that part was inconsistent anyways, so I changed it up.
00:33:377 (3,5) - 3 and 5 overlap. basically, overlaps look ugly unless used properly. even if the overlap is as small as this it still affects the aesthetics by much more than you think btwAdjusted

00:56:836 (1,3) - (G) try blanketing objects more, and in different styles as well. Will keep in mind.

01:03:603 (5,1) - a slider shouldn't overlap another slider, and of course not itself unless you're making a pattern, or slider art.I disagree,
I think this is a good way to introduce the chorus, and it's visually appealing to me. I'll keep it for now, unless it's unrankable or something... but even though it's not really conventional, I think it represents the chorus start well.

01:23:678 (4,5) - dont do this. (slider overlapping slider.) if the next hitcircle requires your cursor to move in the complete opposite direction of the previous slider, something's wrong.Alright, I changed it. Overlap isn't too necessary here. Adjusted next slider head to not be opposite to current slider direction.

01:27:513 (5,6) - COPY AND PASTE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. try using constant slider shapes instead of making seperate ones. not only is it more efficient but it looks better. same goes for the next pattern Thanks for the tip, now 5-6 are identical and 1-3 are identical.

01:44:430 (4,5) - why is 5 a slider when the melody was usually mapped with only hitcircles? good question :P fixed.

02:10:821 (1,2,3,4) - i do not recommend mapping to that extremely soft instrument, not only is it hard to hear in play (esp with the hitsounds and all), but the main melody is still playing, which is dominant over the soft instrumentTrue that it's dominant, I guess I'll change it...

02:51:874 (2) - this wave slider is pretty messy... try something like .Thanks for the screenshot, but my concern is aligning the slider tail directly in the direction towards the following hit circles, so even though on the grid it may be messy, I think in game it's fine.

02:53:227 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - move the 2nd 1 into the same spot as 3 and 5, for repetition purposes. Understood what you meant, changed it,
realized it now looked like trash, and changed the pattern completely ;)

03:12:851 (1) - most sliders dont need the 2nd node so close to the 3rd. for a short slider like this it wont affect it that much but just keep that in mind

03:20:069 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - (G) so for this section i'm probably gonna have to go over rhythm mapping. there's nothing wrong with mapping to certain instruments, but it's best if you can try to map all of them at once with simple patterns. here in this pattern you map only to the vocals, which is fine, but it leaves many empty spaces and it feels... bland. try mapping to the instruments in the background too, like the piano.Thanks for this tip, added some cool patterns to make my map more interesting.

03:56:836 (2,3,4) - this is hard to read for hard-level players Fixed.

04:04:956 (1,2,3) - (G) probably just have to keep this in mind, but on faster songs, the wider the angle between your notes, the harder the pattern will be. so sharp angles are good. it's best if you see this beatmap for more specific reasons why wide angles are harder than sharp ones. (nothing wrong with them, of course Moved circle 1 up. I agree, fixed.

04:12:174 (3,4,5) - good usage of blankets, but its hard to read since they're the same distance apart on the playfield, but not on the timeline.I think it's ok. 3's slider end is further away from 4 than 4 is to 5, it should be alright.

GOOD LUCK ON THE MAP!
Thanks for the mod, thanks for the luck, thanks for the knowledge :D
-Lian-
Mod4Mod 7v7 Sorry for not translating, when I did the publisher links did not appear sorry

1) Si unes un poco mas estos círculos la estrella quedaría mas simetríca, se vería mas bonito 00:02:250 (2,3,4,5,6) -
- Lo mismo 00:05:407 (1,2,3,4,5) -

2) Si pones este circulo 00:04:505 (2) - En el centro de este deslizador 00:03:603 (1) - se veria mas fluido este circulo 00:04:956 (3) - puedo seguirlo en forma de triangulo hasta la forma de estrella 00:05:594 -

3) Este dezlizador 00:06:761 (9) - se veria mas fluido si lo haces recto y si lo abajo un poco

4) Quedaria mejor que estos circulos 00:06:761 (9) - estuviesen en el mismo lugar .
- lo mismo 00:10:821 (2,3) -

5) Dale forma a estos circulos 00:08:565 (1,2,3,4,5) - no se ven bonito :?

6) Se veria bonito que a partir del estos circulos 00:10:821 (2,3) - los siguientes 00:11:723 (4,5,6,7,8) - unelos de 2 en 2 y hazlo una triangulo se veria mas bonito

7) Dale forma a esto 00:14:881 (1,2,3,4,5) - :?

8) Has un orden un poco menos confuso se veria mas simetrico 00:21:197 (1,2,3,4,5) - - , al final sera un dificultad hard v

9) El deslizador 00:23:904 (3) - quedaria mejor recto y por encima del circulo 00:23:453 (2) - se veria mas fluido

10) Haz que esto circulos 00:24:580 (4,5,6,7) - tengan el mismo salto de arriba hacia abajo. Como es el caso de los circulos 00:30:671 (4,5,6,7) -

11) Perdoname pero a estos saltos 00:27:513 (4,5,6,7,8) - los veo raros, dale forma :?

12) Si abres un poco mas esto saltos quedaria mas hermoso 00:33:828 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - PD: me gusto ;)

13) Has que estos saltos 00:40:144 (4) - continuen en al final del dezlizador 00:39:693 (3) - tendria mas fluides
- 00:46:460 (5) - lo mismo
-lo mismo 01:18:039 (8) -
Lo mismo 01:24:806 (5) - (opcional)

14) Deja la misma forma de esos circulos 00:43:302 (5,6,7,8) - pero hazlos mas simetricos
- lo mismo 00:49:844 (4,5,6,7,8) -

15) Has que este circulo 00:51:874 (2) - en la misma posicion del deslizador 00:52:325 (3) - tendria fluides

16) Has que este deslizador 00:55:934 (4) - tenga la misma forma del deslizador 00:55:031 (3) - , e invierte el objeto hacia abajo

17) Estos circulos 01:00:896 (1,2,3,4) - deberian tomar mas espacion en la pantalla

16) Veo mas satisfactorio para juego que inviertas este objeto hacia abajo 01:06:761 (5) -
-lo mismo 01:10:821 (8) - invierte el deslizador
-lo mismo 01:13:979 (5) - invierte el deslizador
-lo mismo 01:21:197 (2) - invierte el deslizador

18) Has estos saltos mas simetricos 01:38:114 (1,2,3,4) -
Literalmente lo mismo 01:41:272 (1,2,3,4) -

19) Has esta estrella mas simetrica 01:53:678 (1,2,3,4,5) -

20) Qudaria bonito que en el mismo lugar hagas un cuadrado se veria simetrico 01:57:062 (1,2,3,4) -

21) Sugiero hacer otro cosa con estos saltos 01:59:994 (1,2,3,4,5) - no gusta nada, arreglalo
-02:03:152 (1,2,3,4,5) - No hagas saltos encima de otros objetos, no se ve bonito. Hay veces en la que queda bien pero no te excedas
- lo mismo 02:06:310 (1,2,3,4,5) -
-lo mismo 02:15:783 (4,5,6,7,8) -
- lo mismo 02:22:325 (1,2,3,4,5) - Perdoname, supongo que esto es opinion propia, cambiar esto saltos como te dije, para ti seria opcional :!:

22) Invierte el deslizador 02:28:415 (4) -
lo mismo 02:46:460 (5) -
lo mismo 04:14:881 (7) -

23) No superpongas esto 02:36:084 (6) - encima de esto 02:36:535 (1) -

24) Cambia este deslizador 02:50:971 (1) - de horientacion horizontalmente y ponlo en el mismo lugar, esto es para mas fluides

25) Has que este circle 04:35:182 (1) - continue al final del deslizador 04:34:280 (5) -

26 ) Has una estrella 04:42:851 (1,2,3,4,5) -
lo mismo 04:55:483 (1,2,3,4,5) -

27) deja que el circulo 04:45:107 (2) - Este en la misma posicion del circulo 04:45:558 (3) -
- lo mismo 04:48:265 (2) - 04:48:716 (3) -
- lo mismo 04:57:738 (2) - 04:58:189 (3) -
-lo mismo 05:00:896 (2) - 05:01:347 (3) -

Espero en serio que te sirva de ayuda todo esto. Te recomiendo usar copiar y pegar algunos objetos para mas estetica, tambien debes mejor un poco la fluides de los saltos y la forma de estos. Mucha suerte amigo. Hasta luego 8-) 8-). Perdon por no traducir, cuando lo hice los enlazes del editor no aparecian lo siento
Topic Starter
bob80905

Lian2002 wrote:

Mod4Mod 7v7 Sorry for not translating, when I did the publisher links did not appear sorry

1) Si unes un poco mas estos círculos la estrella quedaría mas simetríca, se vería mas bonito 00:02:250 (2,3,4,5,6) -
- Lo mismo 00:05:407 (1,2,3,4,5) - Not too sure what you mean here, I've never heard of the word unes. Something about my star pattern and aesthetic? It looks pretty symmetrical to me... (Looked back on it, adjusted it a little.

2) Si pones este circulo 00:04:505 (2) - En el centro de este deslizador 00:03:603 (1) - se veria mas fluido este circulo 00:04:956 (3) - puedo seguirlo en forma de triangulo hasta la forma de estrella 00:05:594 - I understand what you mean, but I'd have to disagree. Blanketing that circle is a little too short of a distance in my opinion, especially because of the current slider velocity. Also where I placed the circle, there's a circular flow reversal, which I think is cool. Making a triangle suddenly would feel awkward imo.

3) Este dezlizador 00:06:761 (9) - se veria mas fluido si lo haces recto y si lo abajo un poco Ok, I made it a little more straight, but I dind't bring it down. Thanks for the suggestion.

4) Quedaria mejor que estos circulos 00:06:761 (9) - estuviesen en el mismo lugar .
- lo mismo 00:10:821 (2,3) - I think I understand what you mean, but I disagree, and think that this looks ok.

5) Dale forma a estos circulos 00:08:565 (1,2,3,4,5) - no se ven bonito :? I think they're ok. They're readable, and the angle changes aren't bad. This is an ok pattern imo.

6) Se veria bonito que a partir del estos circulos 00:10:821 (2,3) - los siguientes 00:11:723 (4,5,6,7,8) - unelos de 2 en 2 y hazlo una triangulo se veria mas bonito I made a little triangle and adjusted this a bit.

7) Dale forma a esto 00:14:881 (1,2,3,4,5) - :? I think it's fine.

8) Has un orden un poco menos confuso se veria mas simetrico 00:21:197 (1,2,3,4,5) - - , al final sera un dificultad hard vYou're right, so I took off overlapping circles in this pattern.

9) El deslizador 00:23:904 (3) - quedaria mejor recto y por encima del circulo 00:23:453 (2) - se veria mas fluidoI disagree, I think putting it on top of the slider would be much less fluid.

10) Haz que esto circulos 00:24:580 (4,5,6,7) - tengan el mismo salto de arriba hacia abajo. Como es el caso de los circulos 00:30:671 (4,5,6,7) - Good thinking, but I don't want to introduce that pattern yet

11) Perdoname pero a estos saltos 00:27:513 (4,5,6,7,8) - los veo raros, dale forma :? I forgive you, but I still think they're ok.

12) Si abres un poco mas esto saltos quedaria mas hermoso 00:33:828 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - PD: me gusto ;) I fixed it a little.

13) Has que estos saltos 00:40:144 (4) - continuen en al final del dezlizador 00:39:693 (3) - tendria mas fluides
- 00:46:460 (5) - lo mismoYep, changed.
-lo mismo 01:18:039 (8) - Excellent. Thanks.
Lo mismo 01:24:806 (5) - (opcional)

14) Deja la misma forma de esos circulos 00:43:302 (5,6,7,8) - pero hazlos mas simetricos Slightly changed.
- lo mismo 00:49:844 (4,5,6,7,8) - Slightly changed.

15) Has que este circulo 00:51:874 (2) - en la misma posicion del deslizador 00:52:325 (3) - tendria fluidesI put circle 2 on slider 1 for more flow, so thanks.

16) Has que este deslizador 00:55:934 (4) - tenga la misma forma del deslizador 00:55:031 (3) - , e invierte el objeto hacia abajo Changed it a little, but I think their direction is fine.

17) Estos circulos 01:00:896 (1,2,3,4) - deberian tomar mas espacion en la pantallaFixed.

16) Veo mas satisfactorio para juego que inviertas este objeto hacia abajo 01:06:761 (5) - Don't agree, it's hard to hit a slider if it were pointing down at this position, especially for this difficulty. I think how it is is easier to play.
-lo mismo 01:10:821 (8) - invierte el deslizadorInverting this slider would break my precious flow! It'd also look pretty bad.
-lo mismo 01:13:979 (5) - invierte el deslizadorFor same reason above, leaving it as is.
-lo mismo 01:21:197 (2) - invierte el deslizador Same

18) Has estos saltos mas simetricos 01:38:114 (1,2,3,4) - Changed it up a little, but it can't be perfectly symmetrical. I am emphasizing different sounds with different distance spacing, so anti-symmetric patterns are excusable imo.
Literalmente lo mismo 01:41:272 (1,2,3,4) - Adjusted slightly.

19) Has esta estrella mas simetrica 01:53:678 (1,2,3,4,5) - Ok. Fixed.

20) Qudaria bonito que en el mismo lugar hagas un cuadrado se veria simetrico 01:57:062 (1,2,3,4) - You're right. Fixed.

21) Sugiero hacer otro cosa con estos saltos 01:59:994 (1,2,3,4,5) - no gusta nada, arreglaloSlightly adjusted, but same pattern.
-02:03:152 (1,2,3,4,5) - No hagas saltos encima de otros objetos, no se ve bonito. Hay veces en la que queda bien pero no te excedasFixed a little.
- lo mismo 02:06:310 (1,2,3,4,5) - Fixed
-lo mismo 02:15:783 (4,5,6,7,8) - Adjusted
- lo mismo 02:22:325 (1,2,3,4,5) - Perdoname, supongo que esto es opinion propia, cambiar esto saltos como te dije, para ti seria opcional :!: Adjusted

22) Invierte el deslizador 02:28:415 (4) - Disagree for above reason
lo mismo 02:46:460 (5) - You're right, fixed.
lo mismo 04:14:881 (7) - Can't invert this one, I think it's a cool movement and if I did the next object would be difficult to hit.

23) No superpongas esto 02:36:084 (6) - encima de esto 02:36:535 (1) - Why not? I think it looks fine.

24) Cambia este deslizador 02:50:971 (1) - de horientacion horizontalmente y ponlo en el mismo lugar, esto es para mas fluidesI completely disagree, I think this is the most fluid part of the song :P That slider stays, try test playing it if you don't believe me, the circular flow is pristine!

25) Has que este circle 04:35:182 (1) - continue al final del deslizador 04:34:280 (5) - I think this is fine.

26 ) Has una estrella 04:42:851 (1,2,3,4,5) - Adjusted, but could not make a perfect star.
lo mismo 04:55:483 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same as above. (Some objects need to either be stacked or completely separate from other objects. Partial overlap can be avoided in this pattern.

27) deja que el circulo 04:45:107 (2) - Este en la misma posicion del circulo 04:45:558 (3) - That breaks the pattern I wanted to implement for the end. I also prefer movement, it's also a little easier to read.
- lo mismo 04:48:265 (2) - 04:48:716 (3) - Same as above
- lo mismo 04:57:738 (2) - 04:58:189 (3) -^
-lo mismo 05:00:896 (2) - 05:01:347 (3) - ^

Espero en serio que te sirva de ayuda todo esto. Te recomiendo usar copiar y pegar algunos objetos para mas estetica, tambien debes mejor un poco la fluides de los saltos y la forma de estos. Mucha suerte amigo. Hasta luego 8-) 8-). Perdon por no traducir, cuando lo hice los enlazes del editor no aparecian lo siento
Thank you, you definitely helped me out. I did copy and paste some things, but not everything because copy and pasting can some times, and not always, but sometimes reduce the flow. I agree my jumps are all over the place and not really intuitive, so thanks for helping me out there. Thanks for the good luck, you have good luck too now. See ya. (I understood around 90% of your mod, so it's ok.)
Xiaolin
[Transcending Time]

1. Noticed that some parts had normal and drum samples, I would suggest not using those as this is a calm song. In my opinion, using samples other than soft ruins the nature of calm songs.
  2. How about using a mute slider slide since this is a calm song? http://puu.sh/wyVTB.wav
  3. The spacing in this map is kinda of confusing.. Try using DS for vocals and jumps for piano sounds and even high notes.
  4. 00:02:249 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part must have a smooth transition since the pianos here go from low to high. (1) and (2) sound low, yet the gap between them is big, putting them a bit closer would fit better. (3) and (4) gap is fine as it is, (4) and (5) are better stacked since they both have the same sound, plus (5) is the end of the piano sounds here. This is also for other parts that sound like this.
  5. 00:16:234 (1,3) - (1) should've been a straight slider and (3) should've been a curvey slider. First off, (1) is too curvey, it'd be better to reduce the curveness since this part doesn't really have an "ooo" sound whatsoever. (3) on the other hand, has a sound that goes like "ooo", yet it's emphasised with a straight slider.
  6. Other than that, I really don't know what to say. I'll be glad to mod this again once you've improved it, what I stated above is mainly general stuff.
You can poke me in-game anytime for a check, since I really didn't do much here. Good luck!
Topic Starter
bob80905

Xiaolin wrote:

[Transcending Time]

1. Noticed that some parts had normal and drum samples, I would suggest not using those as this is a calm song. In my opinion, using samples other than soft ruins the nature of calm songs.Perfectly understandable. I will talk to my hitsounder about this, see what he has to say, since I have no clue how to change it or where it even exists on my map.
  2. How about using a mute slider slide since this is a calm song? http://puu.sh/wyVTB.wav I'm not too sure how to handle sound wave files, so I just dropped it in my song folder and I hope osu recognizes it and uses it correctly :/ Thanks for the suggestion, I tried implementing it.
  3. The spacing in this map is kinda of confusing.. Try using DS for vocals and jumps for piano sounds and even high notes.The spacing can seem random at times, but I will keep this in mind. It's weird, but not confusing imo.
  4. 00:02:249 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part must have a smooth transition since the pianos here go from low to high. (1) and (2) sound low, yet the gap between them is big, putting them a bit closer would fit better. (3) and (4) gap is fine as it is, (4) and (5) are better stacked since they both have the same sound, plus (5) is the end of the piano sounds here. This is also for other parts that sound like this.I understand what you mean, but variable spacing depending on note emphasis is something I'd like to kinda avoid in this part. I do do a little spacing emphasis during the vocals, but for the instrumental parts I'd like to keep it simple and visually appealing, if possible.
  5. 00:16:234 (1,3) - (1) should've been a straight slider and (3) should've been a curvey slider. First off, (1) is too curvey, it'd be better to reduce the curveness since this part doesn't really have an "ooo" sound whatsoever. (3) on the other hand, has a sound that goes like "ooo", yet it's emphasised with a straight slider.You're right. Fixed, and fixed all the following sliders of the first verse that went against this rule.
  6. Other than that, I really don't know what to say. I'll be glad to mod this again once you've improved it, what I stated above is mainly general stuff.Alrighty then, thanks. Having a mod say "I really don't know what to say" can actually be encouraging. I've taken your suggestions into account.
You can poke me in-game anytime for a check, since I really didn't do much here. Good luck!
Thanks
Blan_C
Hello, m4m

Sorry for my english! Hope you understand me >.<

This will be general mod because there is many things that need improvement.

1. I know you wanted to make some nice sliders but these are too..complex. You should simplify/improve quality of sliders like these 01:55:031 (1,1,1) -
  2. 00:00:445 - Redline should be here, thats the 'real' start of the song.
  3. 00:00:896 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - This part is a bit confusing to me. Spacing between 00:00:896 (2,3,4,1) - and 00:02:250 (1,2,3,4,5) - is similar. Keep spacing consistant where intensity do not change with bigger jump here 00:02:700 - . Also its a bit too tap-tap. Its hard diff. Add some sliders like you did from 00:13:076 (1) - Maybe this (random idea but nicely follow music) https://puu.sh/wzcCv/9a693b9a27.jpg
  4. Your jumps on piano are a bit boring. Its because you made it star-like almost every single time.Make some diferences/change some to sliders to make map interesting. Diversity is neccesary - its 5 mins map - noone want to play the same thing for 5 minutes m8
  5. 00:53:001 (4) - This slider should be changed to circle + 1/2 slider because the most important sound is on reverse. The most important sounds should be clickable
  6. 01:53:227 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - Pay attention to proper emphazis 01:53:227 (3,1) - This jump is huge and 01:53:904 (2,3) - is small. its bad. 01:53:904 (2,3) - shall have the biggest spacing because (3) have the highest volume.
  7. Avoid unnecessary overlaps/placing objects too close to each other 00:20:746 (3,2) - 00:24:580 (4,6) - 00:46:009 (4,2) - 01:38:114 (4,6) - You have whole playfied to place objets. arrange them better
Sorry if my mod wasnt helpfull / you expected something diferent, but things listed above repeat all song lenght.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
bob80905

Blan_C wrote:

Hello, m4m

Sorry for my english! Hope you understand me >.<

This will be general mod because there is many things that need improvement.

1. I know you wanted to make some nice sliders but these are too..complex. You should simplify/improve quality of sliders like these 01:55:031 (1,1,1) -Fixed all of them, made them simpler.
  2. 00:00:445 - Redline should be here, thats the 'real' start of the song.I disagree. Listening to it 25% there are sounds that come before this time, and the repeat slider tries to portray that.
  3. 00:00:896 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - This part is a bit confusing to me. Spacing between 00:00:896 (2,3,4,1) - and 00:02:250 (1,2,3,4,5) - is similar. Keep spacing consistant where intensity do not change with bigger jump here 00:02:700 - .You're right, fixed according to intensity. Also its a bit too tap-tap. Its hard diff. Add some sliders like you did from 00:13:076 (1) - Maybe this (random idea but nicely follow music) I understand what you mean, but for that section of the song, I think circles are the best way to represent them. I think the circle-only pattern is fine.https://puu.sh/wzcCv/9a693b9a27.jpg
  4. Your jumps on piano are a bit boring. Its because you made it star-like almost every single time.Make some diferences/change some to sliders to make map interesting. Diversity is neccesary - its 5 mins map - noone want to play the same thing for 5 minutes m8I'll change their positions so that it's not stars every time, but I don't think adding sliders in would be a good idea.
  5. 00:53:001 (4) - This slider should be changed to circle + 1/2 slider because the most important sound is on reverse. The most important sounds should be clickablemade it 3 circles instead, and added appropriate distance emphasis.
  6. 01:53:227 (3,1,2,3,4,5) - Pay attention to proper emphazis 01:53:227 (3,1) - This jump is huge and 01:53:904 (2,3) - is small. its bad. 01:53:904 (2,3) - shall have the biggest spacing because (3) have the highest volume.Thanks, fixed.
  7. Avoid unnecessary overlaps/placing objects too close to each other 00:20:746 (3,2) - 00:24:580 (4,6) - 00:46:009 (4,2) - 01:38:114 (4,6) - You have whole playfied to place objets. arrange them better
Fixed some of the overlaps.

Sorry if my mod wasnt helpfull / you expected something diferent, but things listed above repeat all song lenght.
Good luck!
Thanks.
Celektus

Xiaolin wrote:

[Transcending Time]

1. Noticed that some parts had normal and drum samples, I would suggest not using those as this is a calm song. In my opinion, using samples other than soft ruins the nature of calm songs.
I understand your idea, but each hitnormal has a specific sound attached to it the normal-hitnormals are for usually Kick Drum sounds in the song and I think I won't consider changing those. The drum-hitnormals are for the Vocals specifically if I would use only soft-hitnormals the Hitsounding in my opinion would reflect the song more in a broad way than per sound. Which is both fine, but I prefer it this way. Also most Volume changes are still really quiet maybe adding some nie customs would help I guess.
@bob80905 If you can try and fin a more soft sounding drum-hitnormal. The normal-hitnormal I think can stay as it is
Saltssaumure
Hi from Salt's mod queue!

This map already looks and plays amazing, which is great! I can't comment too much about flow bc everyone else already did, so here's some aesthetic suggestions. (Btw, "arc" isn't an official word, I just use it to describe circles that go in a curve but aren't a stream.)

Normal-hitwhistle seems distractingly loud compared to the rest of the sounds.
00:00:107 (1,2,3,4) - Could look better as a equilateral triangle
00:02:250 (1,2,3,4,5) - The angle between 1 and 2 is too sharp compared to the rest of the arc.
00:13:076 (1) - The end of this slider could be blanketed by the previous arc of circles.
01:23:678 (4) - Right now the bend in this slider doesn't really emphasise anything, it would play better if the bend was right on the slider tick
01:23:678 (4,5) - 5 is almost a mini-version of 4 but with less sharp of a bend. Right now 5's smooth curve control point is really close to the slider head, while 4 is more in the middle. It'd look better if 5's curve matched 4 a bit more.
02:42:851 (7,1) - Blanket?
03:01:798 (1,2,3) - Make sure the distance between these sliders is the same.
03:48:490 (4) - Same suggestion about having the bend on the slider tick as above.
04:08:565 (1,2,3) - Similar suggestion to the last group of sliders, except with having the same angle instead of distance.
04:37:438 (1,2,3) - Distance between sliders, as above.

Shot a kudosu because I love this map and this song, so I'd love to see it ranked one day :) :) :)
Pok0555
Hi, I'm from my NM q

General
-Hitsounds-
This song uses piano as it's instrument and piano only, I suggest you make all your hitsounds soft with a very low volume, remove all the whistle/clap (especially whistle) in your map since it sounds genuinely annoying and doesn't fits the music at all, I guess Finish are still ok though, not to mention, this song is very soft, I recommend using around 5% hitsound in non-vocal parts

-Design-
Go to song_setup/design to turn off countdown, your map starts way too early to use countdown, also turn off widescreen support since your map doesn't uses storyboard
Also try to use softer and brighter color, don't worry, as long as it's not over 220~ luminosity, it's rankable, I recommend it being around 200~ luminosity since it fits the song better I also recommend blue, pink, purple or something a long the lines, but remember not to blend it with your bg
Talking about bg, can you find a better bg, more hd? it doesn't have to be related to the specific anime, it could be anything, try looking for something that looks dark or sad like a rainy bg with a anime girl or something

-Difficulty-
Your health drain is a bit low for a hard map like this, consider making it 7 or more

-Timing-
I think your preview point would be better on 03:42:400

K, that's all for general
Trancending time
01:11:272 (1) - Make this slider more creative, long sliders like this so it has lots of potential, do the same to other long sliders that has potential
01:10:369 (7) - NC
01:17:588 (7) - ^
01:24:806 (5) - ^
02:50:520 (8) - ^
01:20:746 (1,2) - Remove NC and replace it here 01:21:648 (3) then remove NC here after that 01:22:099 (1)
02:04:505 (1,2) - Blanket
02:10:821 (1,2) - ^
04:53:678 (1,2) - ^
04:56:836 (1,2) - ^
05:05:044 (1) - Make this into a single circle instead, it just feels better
That's all for my mod
Good luck! ;)
Topic Starter
bob80905

Saltssaumure wrote:

Hi from Salt's mod queue!

This map already looks and plays amazing, which is great! I can't comment too much about flow bc everyone else already did, so here's some aesthetic suggestions. (Btw, "arc" isn't an official word, I just use it to describe circles that go in a curve but aren't a stream.) Thanks alot for the kind words.

Normal-hitwhistle seems distractingly loud compared to the rest of the sounds.Will talk to my hitsounder about this
00:00:107 (1,2,3,4) - Could look better as a equilateral triangleAdjusted
00:02:250 (1,2,3,4,5) - The angle between 1 and 2 is too sharp compared to the rest of the arc.Adjusted
00:13:076 (1) - The end of this slider could be blanketed by the previous arc of circles.Adjusted
01:23:678 (4) - Right now the bend in this slider doesn't really emphasise anything, it would play better if the bend was right on the slider tick Of course, fixed.
01:23:678 (4,5) - 5 is almost a mini-version of 4 but with less sharp of a bend. Right now 5's smooth curve control point is really close to the slider head, while 4 is more in the middle. It'd look better if 5's curve matched 4 a bit more. Fixed
02:42:851 (7,1) - Blanket? Of course.
03:01:798 (1,2,3) - Make sure the distance between these sliders is the same. Ds'd with 1.7, fixed.
03:48:490 (4) - Same suggestion about having the bend on the slider tick as above. Thanks for noticing this stuff :3
04:08:565 (1,2,3) - Similar suggestion to the last group of sliders, except with having the same angle instead of distance.They all had equal angle changes as you went down, but I changed them a little so that they there's less of an angle change as you go down. I would like a consistent angle change though, like in previous triple slider patterns.
04:37:438 (1,2,3) - Distance between sliders, as above.Properly snapped to 1.6X DS

Shot a kudosu because I love this map and this song, so I'd love to see it ranked one day :) :) :)
Thank you so much. I'm going to do it! :D
Topic Starter
bob80905

Pok0555 wrote:

Hi, I'm from my NM q

General
-Hitsounds-
This song uses piano as it's instrument and piano only, I suggest you make all your hitsounds soft with a very low volume, remove all the whistle/clap (especially whistle) in your map since it sounds genuinely annoying and doesn't fits the music at all, I guess Finish are still ok though, not to mention, this song is very soft, I recommend using around 5% hitsound in non-vocal partsWill talk to my hitsounder about this.

-Design-
Go to song_setup/design to turn off countdown, your map starts way too early to use countdown, also turn off widescreen support since your map doesn't uses storyboardK
Also try to use softer and brighter color, don't worry, as long as it's not over 220~ luminosity, it's rankable, I recommend it being around 200~ luminosity since it fits the song better I also recommend blue, pink, purple or something a long the lines, but remember not to blend it with your bg Added some new colors, but I kept the luminosity because I'm trying to implement the color of the hair of the people in the anime into the combo colors.
Talking about bg, can you find a better bg, more hd? it doesn't have to be related to the specific anime, it could be anything, try looking for something that looks dark or sad like a rainy bg with a anime girl or something Would really like it to be related to the specific anime, but I changed the bg.

-Difficulty-
Your health drain is a bit low for a hard map like this, consider making it 7 or moreThe guidelines say hard should be from 5-7, and I don't like high drain :3

-Timing-
I think your preview point would be better on 03:42:400 Changed it.

K, that's all for general
Trancending time
01:11:272 (1) - Make this slider more creative, long sliders like this so it has lots of potential, do the same to other long sliders that has potential I understand what you mean, but I think I have other creative sliders on the map, and the long "boring" sliders I already have are particularly hard to change to make creative. Also, the difficulty isn't so high, so maybe I can get away with it.
01:10:369 (7) - NC K
01:17:588 (7) - ^K
01:24:806 (5) - ^ I don't understand why, kept it
02:50:520 (8) - ^K
01:20:746 (1,2) - Remove NC and replace it here 01:21:648 (3) then remove NC here after that 01:22:099 (1) K
02:04:505 (1,2) - Blanket K
02:10:821 (1,2) - ^ Don't think this slider is curvy enough to warrant a blanket, it's fine as is.
04:53:678 (1,2) - ^the second circle is blanketed by this slider.
04:56:836 (1,2) - ^ ^
05:05:044 (1) - Make this into a single circle instead, it just feels better You're right, fixed
That's all for my mod
Good luck! ;)
Thank you for the mod!
Lama Poluna

Hello, from metadata help queue.

Artist: Rita
Title: Song for friends
Source: リトルバスターズ!
Tags: Little Busters! 麻枝 准 MintJam setzer a2c Key Sounds Label Visual Art's Jun Maeda

Source
Topic Starter
bob80905
Thank you!
Haganenno
SPOILER
18:38 bob80905: would you like to give my map a testie?
18:38 Haganenno: sure nibba
18:38 Haganenno: but I will go eat hot kibin first
18:39 bob80905: oh, ok
18:39 bob80905: ?
18:39 *bob80905 is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1320299 Rita - Song for friends]
18:39 Haganenno: ye I will inform u when im ready
18:40 bob80905: O, thanks
18:59 Haganenno: ok
18:59 bob80905: Ok
19:04 Haganenno: ok so
19:04 Haganenno: it is actually rather nice
19:04 bob80905: Yes! :D
19:04 Haganenno: I'd suggest to keep to spacing stuff doe
19:04 Haganenno: lemme find example and I will explain off that
19:05 Haganenno: ok there is a guy who has no time so I will try to help him first
19:06 bob80905: Ok, thanks
19:23 Haganenno: ok so
19:25 Haganenno: idea of your map is nice
19:25 Haganenno: but you should keep in mind
19:25 Haganenno: what kinda flow you want for what kinda objects
19:26 Haganenno: 00:16:235 (1,2,3) - 00:19:392 (1,2,3) - these sounds are all the same, yet flow very differently for some reason
19:27 Haganenno: 00:15:107 (4,5,6,7) - 00:18:265 (4,5,6,7) - same
19:27 Haganenno: they shouldnt be alike, but the spacing should be same and flow should be same between the same sounds
19:27 Haganenno: between same sounds that you are mapping*
19:28 bob80905: Well in the first case the reason they're different is because the vocal makes the second case a little different
19:28 bob80905: And in your second example you're saying that the pattern is too similar?
19:28 Haganenno: no, I'm saying that spacings differ
19:28 Haganenno: even though why are they
19:28 Haganenno: wait nvm
19:29 Haganenno: ok maybe that's a non-issue
19:30 bob80905: But, I'm still interested in understanding what you're thinking for future reference, I want to be a semi-pro mapper
19:30 Haganenno: you should want to be a max-pro mapper
19:30 Haganenno: anyway what I wanted to say was that
19:31 Haganenno: you should have some sorta thoughts about specific sounds
19:31 Haganenno: for example "I am going to emphasise this sound and this will always change the direction of the circular flow"
19:31 Haganenno: and then you map it
19:31 Haganenno: and the same sound comes up again
19:31 Haganenno: and you map it the same way
19:31 bob80905: Hmm, I didn't consider circular flow for that case... let's see
19:33 Haganenno: I didnt talk about a specific case
19:33 bob80905: Well, I can't really say there is any circular flow in the second example... But I understand what you mean.
19:33 Haganenno: I just gave an example what should be the thought process behind something you could call a concept
19:33 bob80905: Yeah, plan out how you want to emphasize what before mapping
19:33 Haganenno: no no, not necessarily before mapping the entire map
19:33 Haganenno: but before mapping that specific sound, yes
19:34 bob80905: Yeah, good to know. I got that advice, and chose to emphasize the third (loudest) piano sound by extending the distance a tiny bit more than the rest of the notes
19:34 Haganenno: for example what you could do in this map is
19:34 Haganenno: always go for one side of circular flow
19:34 Haganenno: lets say I will use this example
19:34 Haganenno: 00:53:001 (4,5,6,1) -
19:34 Haganenno: you are going clockwise
19:34 Haganenno: and then emphasise jump to the slider (1)
19:34 Haganenno: which would change the path
19:35 Haganenno: OR you could change circular flow on the jump of 4 and then continue the same flow up until another set of jumps come in
19:35 Haganenno: many possibilities
19:35 Haganenno: just make sure they are consistent
19:36 bob80905: 00:53:452 (6) -
19:36 bob80905: At this instant is where I reverse circular flow, isn't that a good time to do so?
19:36 Haganenno: you changed circular flow on 00:53:001 (4) - and continued it until 00:54:580 (2) - . Well, what if you continue it till 00:57:964 (2) - ?
19:37 Haganenno: you dont reverse the circular flow, and you shouldnt do that really
19:37 Haganenno: it is ok
19:37 bob80905: O, ok
19:37 Haganenno: this is perfect circular flow and it doesnt change
19:37 Haganenno: watch -Mo-'s videos on circular flow
19:37 Haganenno: just binge watch all -Mo-'s vids for that matter
19:38 bob80905: never heard of him, ok
19:38 Haganenno: 00:58:189 (3,4) - 00:58:415 (4,5,6) - same spacing doe time between objects differs, this is rather confusing
19:38 Haganenno: he is p much a better version of pishi
19:39 bob80905: This is true^
19:39 Haganenno: 01:14:656 (2) - rather meh trying to fit something in when you dont do it, seemed like you had nowhere to place it
19:40 bob80905: accidentally logged out
19:40 bob80905: tried changing my skin :3
19:42 bob80905: Ok, I changed the distance thing a bit, thanks for noticing that
19:43 Haganenno: 01:25:708 (1,2,3) - this felt really eeeeh when playing
19:43 Haganenno: I see that ur trying to emphasise the piano
19:45 Haganenno: 01:34:956 (4,5,6,7) - looks weird
19:45 bob80905: So you think the first case should just be an entire slider, keeping consistent with the vocals, right?
19:46 Haganenno: P.S. your map isn't really rankable at this stage because of lack of structure and aesthetics, that's why I'm pointing out the most important things that will prolly benefit once you start a new map
19:46 Haganenno: well, it could be that, yes
19:46 Haganenno: 01:50:746 (4,5,6,7) - here the spacing is the same for all four notes, but you already said it yourself that 3rd is the strongest
19:46 Haganenno: it crescendos and then diminuendos
19:46 Haganenno: every note is different
19:47 Haganenno: map accordingly, and recommended, to a fixed distance snap for each object
19:47 Haganenno: 01:54:129 (3,5) - in this occasion you show like 01:54:129 (3,4,5) - 3 4 5 are all the same in intensity
19:47 Haganenno: and that is not the case
19:48 Haganenno: 02:20:294 (1) - out of context
19:48 Haganenno: dont sacrifice aesthethics for the sake of fitting into the mappable area
19:50 Haganenno: 02:40:370 (3,4) too low a spacing
19:51 Haganenno: 02:58:641 (3,4,5) - weird aesthetics, weird spacing
19:52 Haganenno: 03:13:527 - you should start a two tick slider here
19:52 bob80905: with 2:40 isn't it fine? when I trace my cursor across it I find that the spacing is perfect
19:52 Haganenno: four-hit repeat sliders are meh
19:53 Haganenno: idk at least in my maps I always try to keep the movement going
19:53 Haganenno: this kinda stops the movement, there is barely anywhere to move
19:53 Haganenno: half a second to move so little
19:54 Haganenno: 03:30:896 (3,4) - this spacing is ok, but then after this leads 03:32:475 (1) - and it feels like
19:54 Haganenno: it should also be on red tick then
19:54 bob80905: yeah, 4 repeats are trash, I'll change that
19:54 Haganenno: so the spacing is similiar yet
19:54 Haganenno: the distance between objects differ by half
19:55 Haganenno: btw isnt this the same singer as the one who sang "Your soul, my beats!" ?
19:56 Haganenno: 04:04:054 (5) - seems like it could be mistaken to be on red tick also
19:56 Haganenno: 04:04:956 (1) - same
19:57 Haganenno: overall really many spacing weirdness
19:57 Haganenno: that makes you think why it is not closer
19:57 Haganenno: 04:18:039 - make a two tick slider here to show piano
19:58 Haganenno: ok I finished I guess
leo16834
Hi from #modreqs :)

00:02:475 (2) - this one move to x:297 y:193 keep the arc type good and DS average
00:12:400 (4) - move to x:100 y:136
00:12:625 (5,1) - this one has too close , I think maybe incorrect to read this . I think you can put this the first this one 00:13:076 (1) - silder tail put on 00:12:625 (5) - and this one 00:14:430 (3) - put on 00:13:076 (1) - silder tail

00:15:557 (6) - stack with 00:17:137 (2) -
00:32:024 (1,2) - Fix blanket
00:50:971 (1) - stack with 00:50:069 (2) -
00:51:873 (2) - this one I think not stack 00:50:971 (1) - bcz that cause the not good overlap
01:09:016 (5) - NC here and 01:10:369 (1) - delete NC here
01:16:235 (5) - NC here and 01:17:588 (1) - delete NC here
01:29:091 - add circle bcz here has vocal tail on here
01:32:926 (1,2) - Fis blanket
01:34:280 (3,4,5,6,7) - this silder and circle gap is too big ,bcz this one 01:34:956 (4) - DS 2.20 vs 1.06 , should put some buffer DS
01:37:437 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^
01:40:595 (3,4,5,6,7) - but like this DS i can accept
01:36:986 (2) - move to x:320 y:228
01:39:242 (1,2) - fix blanket
01:42:400 (1,2) - ^
02:07:663 (1,2) - ^
02:30:896 (3,4) - the put may to incorrect read , add some DS to fix it
02:58:641 (3,4) - fix blanket
03:04:505 (4) - delete this note there is no sound , the sound tail from here 03:04:054 - you can change another style
03:05:633 (2) - the heavy voice on the silder tail is not good choose , bcz heavy voice should hit it ,not follow it
03:06:986 (4) - I know this one you want to follow vocal , but effect not good
03:12:851 (2) - reduce one silder back and circle here 03:13:527 -
03:41:047 (1,2,3,4) - overmap ,there has no vocal , delete those and add break time on here 03:38:790 -
03:57:287 (3,1) - fix blanket
04:05:182 (2) - stack with 04:04:054 (5) - silder tail
04:30:219 (1,2) - this one beat is hit on red , you should add something to let player konw the rhythm how to hit (For example : use DS )

Nice song~ :)
Hope you can do it best !!

Good Luck~ :D
Topic Starter
bob80905

Haganenno wrote:

SPOILER
18:38 bob80905: would you like to give my map a testie?
18:38 Haganenno: sure nibba
18:38 Haganenno: but I will go eat hot kibin first
18:39 bob80905: oh, ok
18:39 bob80905: ?
18:39 *bob80905 is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1320299 Rita - Song for friends]
18:39 Haganenno: ye I will inform u when im ready
18:40 bob80905: O, thanks
18:59 Haganenno: ok
18:59 bob80905: Ok
19:04 Haganenno: ok so
19:04 Haganenno: it is actually rather nice
19:04 bob80905: Yes! :D
19:04 Haganenno: I'd suggest to keep to spacing stuff doe
19:04 Haganenno: lemme find example and I will explain off that
19:05 Haganenno: ok there is a guy who has no time so I will try to help him first
19:06 bob80905: Ok, thanks
19:23 Haganenno: ok so
19:25 Haganenno: idea of your map is nice
19:25 Haganenno: but you should keep in mind
19:25 Haganenno: what kinda flow you want for what kinda objects
19:26 Haganenno: 00:16:235 (1,2,3) - 00:19:392 (1,2,3) - these sounds are all the same, yet flow very differently for some reason
19:27 Haganenno: 00:15:107 (4,5,6,7) - 00:18:265 (4,5,6,7) - same
19:27 Haganenno: they shouldnt be alike, but the spacing should be same and flow should be same between the same sounds
19:27 Haganenno: between same sounds that you are mapping*
19:28 bob80905: Well in the first case the reason they're different is because the vocal makes the second case a little different
19:28 bob80905: And in your second example you're saying that the pattern is too similar?
19:28 Haganenno: no, I'm saying that spacings differ
19:28 Haganenno: even though why are they
19:28 Haganenno: wait nvm
19:29 Haganenno: ok maybe that's a non-issue
19:30 bob80905: But, I'm still interested in understanding what you're thinking for future reference, I want to be a semi-pro mapper
19:30 Haganenno: you should want to be a max-pro mapper
19:30 Haganenno: anyway what I wanted to say was that
19:31 Haganenno: you should have some sorta thoughts about specific sounds
19:31 Haganenno: for example "I am going to emphasise this sound and this will always change the direction of the circular flow"
19:31 Haganenno: and then you map it
19:31 Haganenno: and the same sound comes up again
19:31 Haganenno: and you map it the same way
19:31 bob80905: Hmm, I didn't consider circular flow for that case... let's see
19:33 Haganenno: I didnt talk about a specific case
19:33 bob80905: Well, I can't really say there is any circular flow in the second example... But I understand what you mean.
19:33 Haganenno: I just gave an example what should be the thought process behind something you could call a concept
19:33 bob80905: Yeah, plan out how you want to emphasize what before mapping
19:33 Haganenno: no no, not necessarily before mapping the entire map
19:33 Haganenno: but before mapping that specific sound, yes
19:34 bob80905: Yeah, good to know. I got that advice, and chose to emphasize the third (loudest) piano sound by extending the distance a tiny bit more than the rest of the notes
19:34 Haganenno: for example what you could do in this map is
19:34 Haganenno: always go for one side of circular flow
19:34 Haganenno: lets say I will use this example
19:34 Haganenno: 00:53:001 (4,5,6,1) - I don't understand this part at all. Just the circular flow part.
19:34 Haganenno: you are going clockwise
19:34 Haganenno: and then emphasise jump to the slider (1)
19:34 Haganenno: which would change the path
19:35 Haganenno: OR you could change circular flow on the jump of 4 and then continue the same flow up until another set of jumps come in
19:35 Haganenno: many possibilities
19:35 Haganenno: just make sure they are consistent
19:36 bob80905: 00:53:452 (6) -
19:36 bob80905: At this instant is where I reverse circular flow, isn't that a good time to do so?
19:36 Haganenno: you changed circular flow on 00:53:001 (4) - and continued it until 00:54:580 (2) - . Well, what if you continue it till 00:57:964 (2) - ?
19:37 Haganenno: you dont reverse the circular flow, and you shouldnt do that really
19:37 Haganenno: it is ok
19:37 bob80905: O, ok
19:37 Haganenno: this is perfect circular flow and it doesnt change
19:37 Haganenno: watch -Mo-'s videos on circular flow
19:37 Haganenno: just binge watch all -Mo-'s vids for that matter
19:38 bob80905: never heard of him, ok
19:38 Haganenno: 00:58:189 (3,4) - 00:58:415 (4,5,6) - same spacing doe time between objects differs, this is rather confusing
19:38 Haganenno: he is p much a better version of pishi
19:39 bob80905: This is true^
19:39 Haganenno: 01:14:656 (2) - rather meh trying to fit something in when you dont do it, seemed like you had nowhere to place it
19:40 bob80905: accidentally logged out
19:40 bob80905: tried changing my skin :3
19:42 bob80905: Ok, I changed the distance thing a bit, thanks for noticing that
19:43 Haganenno: 01:25:708 (1,2,3) - this felt really eeeeh when playing
19:43 Haganenno: I see that ur trying to emphasise the piano
19:45 Haganenno: 01:34:956 (4,5,6,7) - looks weird
19:45 bob80905: So you think the first case should just be an entire slider, keeping consistent with the vocals, right?
19:46 Haganenno: P.S. your map isn't really rankable at this stage because of lack of structure and aesthetics, that's why I'm pointing out the most important things that will prolly benefit once you start a new map
19:46 Haganenno: well, it could be that, yes
19:46 Haganenno: 01:50:746 (4,5,6,7) - here the spacing is the same for all four notes, but you already said it yourself that 3rd is the strongest
19:46 Haganenno: it crescendos and then diminuendos
19:46 Haganenno: every note is different
19:47 Haganenno: map accordingly, and recommended, to a fixed distance snap for each object
19:47 Haganenno: 01:54:129 (3,5) - in this occasion you show like 01:54:129 (3,4,5) - 3 4 5 are all the same in intensity
19:47 Haganenno: and that is not the case
19:48 Haganenno: 02:20:294 (1) - out of context
19:48 Haganenno: dont sacrifice aesthethics for the sake of fitting into the mappable area
19:50 Haganenno: 02:40:370 (3,4) too low a spacing I left this alone. I think it's ok.
19:51 Haganenno: 02:58:641 (3,4,5) - weird aesthetics, weird spacing
19:52 Haganenno: 03:13:527 - you should start a two tick slider here
19:52 bob80905: with 2:40 isn't it fine? when I trace my cursor across it I find that the spacing is perfect
19:52 Haganenno: four-hit repeat sliders are meh
19:53 Haganenno: idk at least in my maps I always try to keep the movement going
19:53 Haganenno: this kinda stops the movement, there is barely anywhere to move
19:53 Haganenno: half a second to move so little
19:54 Haganenno: 03:30:896 (3,4) - this spacing is ok, but then after this leads 03:32:475 (1) - and it feels like
19:54 Haganenno: it should also be on red tick then
19:54 bob80905: yeah, 4 repeats are trash, I'll change that
19:54 Haganenno: so the spacing is similiar yet
19:54 Haganenno: the distance between objects differ by half
19:55 Haganenno: btw isnt this the same singer as the one who sang "Your soul, my beats!" ?
19:56 Haganenno: 04:04:054 (5) - seems like it could be mistaken to be on red tick also
19:56 Haganenno: 04:04:956 (1) - same
19:57 Haganenno: overall really many spacing weirdness
19:57 Haganenno: that makes you think why it is not closer
19:57 Haganenno: 04:18:039 - make a two tick slider here to show piano
19:58 Haganenno: ok I finished I guess
I adjusted everything else. Thanks for spending the time with me. :)
Topic Starter
bob80905

leo16834 wrote:

Hi from #modreqs :)

00:02:475 (2) - this one move to x:297 y:193 keep the arc type good and DS averageI don't understand this, I think the coords are wrong.
00:12:400 (4) - move to x:100 y:136Adjusted.
00:12:625 (5,1) - this one has too close , I think maybe incorrect to read this . I think you can put this the first this one 00:13:076 (1) - silder tail put on 00:12:625 (5) - and this one 00:14:430 (3) - put on 00:13:076 (1) - silder tail Made it easier to read, changed the pattern up a bit (Nice skin :P)

00:15:557 (6) - stack with 00:17:137 (2) - Yep
00:32:024 (1,2) - Fix blanketYep
00:50:971 (1) - stack with 00:50:069 (2) - Fixed
00:51:873 (2) - this one I think not stack 00:50:971 (1) - bcz that cause the not good overlap
01:09:016 (5) - NC here and 01:10:369 (1) - delete NC hereOk
01:16:235 (5) - NC here and 01:17:588 (1) - delete NC hereOk
01:29:091 - add circle bcz here has vocal tail on here True, but I don't think it fits my style well, and it's not really prominent enough.
01:32:926 (1,2) - Fis blanket Fixed
01:34:280 (3,4,5,6,7) - this silder and circle gap is too big ,bcz this one 01:34:956 (4) - DS 2.20 vs 1.06 , should put some buffer DS I don't know how to calculate distances, but I'm guessing you're saying with the word buffer that it's too much of a distance change. So I moved the tail closer.
01:37:437 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^ Put em closer
01:40:595 (3,4,5,6,7) - but like this DS i can accept Don't understand, this distance is relatively huge... :?
01:36:986 (2) - move to x:320 y:228
01:39:242 (1,2) - fix blanket K
01:42:400 (1,2) - ^K
02:07:663 (1,2) - ^K
02:30:896 (3,4) - the put may to incorrect read , add some DS to fix itNice, thanks
02:58:641 (3,4) - fix blanket Fixed
03:04:505 (4) - delete this note there is no sound , the sound tail from here 03:04:054 - you can change another style It feels really awkward, but you're right, deleted.
03:05:633 (2) - the heavy voice on the silder tail is not good choose , bcz heavy voice should hit it ,not follow it Changed to hit circles.
03:06:986 (4) - I know this one you want to follow vocal , but effect not good I don't think it's bad effect. I see it as fine, I don't see the problem.
03:12:851 (2) - reduce one silder back and circle here 03:13:527 - Sorry, don't understand what you mean, but I changed it anyways.
03:41:047 (1,2,3,4) - overmap ,there has no vocal , delete those and add break time on here 03:38:790 - True there is no vocal, but there are sounds, and it's not an overmap. Listen 25%. 4 distinct sounds.
03:57:287 (3,1) - fix blanketFixed
04:05:182 (2) - stack with 04:04:054 (5) - silder tailCan't, the distances need to be further away.
04:30:219 (1,2) - this one beat is hit on red , you should add something to let player konw the rhythm how to hit (For example : use DS ) K,
Ds used.

Nice song~ :) Ikr
Hope you can do it best !!Thanks

Good Luck~ :D
Thanks
Owens
Hi bro ! From my queue (2 month later xD sorry :c)

[General]

Flow is fine, but it seems like you don't have any structure. I mean, everything could be placed better, here it looks like it's randomly placed for most of your jumps. I don't really like when there is no structure tbh :/ By structure i mean something like this, see it's pretty geometrical but when you play it you don't see it that way and it still has flow. Idk if you understood what i meant but yeah, you should find your structure :D
The map is fun to play with DT anyways, but you should change HP5 to HP6, I missed a whole section and was still alive :p

[Transcending Time]

00:02:250 (1,2) - is more spaced than 00:02:701 (3,4,5) - . You should use thhe same spacing here
00:08:565 (1,2) - ^ 00:09:016 (3,4,5) - . ^
00:11:723 (1,2,3,4,5) - this looks like you wanted to do something more rounded, but you failed xD
00:15:107 (4,5,6,7) - thats what i'm talking about in General, This looks sooo random, and i think it is. + Spacing is different at the 4 notes ! thats not good imo (I won't notice theses issues anymore, it's almost everywhere)
00:41:047 (1) - Try to blanket it with 00:40:595 (6) - ?
00:49:167 (3) - ^ 00:50:069 (2) - ?
00:59:994 (6) - This should definitly be clickable
01:10:369 (3) - , 01:10:821 (4) - this is too rounded D:
01:19:392 (2,3) - this is ugly

Now the song is repeating, it's the same issues everytime imo.

Good luck ranking this my man ! :D
show more