forum

[Archived] New update start screen issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PoiuteySyglemic
So, osu recently had a new update, and in that update was the new animie style start screen. But, I was wondering if there was a way to remove it.

Here's the thing: I love osu, and it's a game I play daily. But i've always tried to avoid the animie styeled songs and the animie side of osu in genreal. It's a combination of not being into that sort of thing, and the fact that it can get R E A L L Y uncomfatble to look at, expecially when others are present. So having it pop up from the moment you start the game isn't exactly something I want to happen. Is there any way I can revert if back to the default style, or am I just gonna have to stomuch it?
Supairo
Unless you have osu!supporter which allows for custom main menu backgrounds (and overriding the spring backgrounds), the answer is no.
Topic Starter
PoiuteySyglemic
Ah. How much would it cost to get osu supporter?
Supairo
Basically, supporter will cost $4 per month (with extra months if you're willing to pay more in one go). We don't know when the spring backgrounds will be over so I don't know the ideal length.

You can get supporter here. You'll find all the info about it here.
DelgadoVigor

The8bitmario543 wrote:

2$/1 month
Dntm8kmeeatu

DelgadoVigor wrote:

The8bitmario543 wrote:

2$/1 month
Not sure what currency, or thing you're referring to. Supporter starts at $4 a month.