forum

Fractal Dreamers - Fortuna Redux

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nowaie
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
paydayzcool
FIRST!

General
The offset is incorrect so I can't mod properly. Use 965, sounds much better.
Topic Starter
Nowaie

paydayzcool wrote:

FIRST!

General
I changed mp3 for one with better quality one and the offset was changed. zz
Artem
|Dreaming|

I did not like the beginning.
Too unpleasant sliders. ( somewhere about 20 - 41 second )
Try to replace them and see what happens.

Good luck getting to the ranked :^)
paydayzcool

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

paydayzcool wrote:

FIRST!

General
I changed mp3 for one with better quality one and the offset was changed. zz
Oh, so looks like my map wasn't updated properly :/
paydayzcool
Ok, now comes the real NM :D

Dreaming
00:57:587 (1,2,1) - For readability purposes, I don't believe people are going to easily read this. Space them out a bit. Then make 00:58:187 (2) closer to 00:58:037 (1).
00:58:787 (1,2,1) - ^
01:16:787 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - ^
01:55:187 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^
01:56:987 (1) - Change this into two 1/2 sliders.
02:13:637 (1) - Feels better to start the spinner at 02:12:287
04:05:087 (1) - You'll want to silence this spinner when it ends, otherwise you'll have a weird sound being played when there's no music.
AshbeII
hi i'm sorry if my comment is not productive

nice map
Topic Starter
Nowaie
Not at home so i can't update (or respond properly as some of the updates might be missing)

paydayzcool wrote:

Ok, now comes the real NM :D

00:57:587 (1,2,1) - For readability purposes, I don't believe people are going to easily read this. Space them out a bit. Then make 00:58:187 (2) closer to 00:58:037 (1).
00:58:787 (1,2,1) - ^
01:16:787 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - ^
01:55:187 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^

I don't think this will be too much of an issue readability wise. The 3/4s are always stacked or have a notably smaller spacing which different enough to emphasize the difference to the normal 1/2s. Someone may argue that some of the 1/4s look too similar to the 3/4s (stacking and spacing like this 01:02:237 (8,9,1) - ) but i think there is a notable difference in the way the notes appear on the screen that the players this level of difficulty is directed to, should be able to distinguish from each other

01:56:987 (1) - Change this into two 1/2 sliders.Not too bad of a idea which i'd personally see work quite well but i'm not sure does 01:57:287 - have enough strength so it can be mapped as a clickable, checking this again when i have better headphones
02:13:637 (1) - Feels better to start the spinner at 02:12:287 My headphones are kinda shit now so i can't respond to this properly. Though i'd probably deny this since the intitial ascending fuzz sound in the background that tops it off when the spinner ends, starts from where the spinner starts currently
04:05:087 (1) - You'll want to silence this spinner when it ends, otherwise you'll have a weird sound being played when there's no musicAbsolutely, Though i will do that with a blank hitsound rather than only volume level. I haven't gotten into hitsounding anyway so it's not really relevant just yet ^^
Thanks fam

rakuenslove wrote:

hi i'm sorry if my comment is not productive

nice map
Productive or not, feedback is always welcome. Nice to hear that you like it
Vivyanne
when
Topic Starter
Nowaie

HighTec wrote:

when
Now
Dashyy-

HighTec wrote:

when
Topic Starter
Nowaie

Dashyy- wrote:

HighTec wrote:

when
Mapping With Rewards: 2017
Submit your entries for this year's Mapping With Rewards contest here!

The songs for this cycle are:

Fractal Dreamers - Fortuna Redux

The opening track from Fractal Dreamer's debut album Kingdom of Silence. Incredibly varied, high tempo EDM track with strong central melodies and thumping percussion. Well suited for mappers who enjoy intense tracks.

4:13 uncut, pre-timed .osz
2:47 MWR-cut, pre-timed .osz
*namirin - closing eyes

From *namirin's latest album, 5colors. Bright vocals without excessive sweetness, set to a backing track that builds on victorious overtones. Likely familiar to anyone who is fond of anime.

4:08 uncut, pre-timed .osz
2:37 MWR-cut, pre-timed .osz
Loki - A New King Is Born

The cinematic climax of Loki/Thaehan's The Fall of a Hero. High BPM symphonic metal with prominent electric guitar melodies and leads, set to muted but varied percussion.

3:22 uncut, pre-timed .osz
Rules
The bounty is only awarded to maps that use the versions of the song announced in this post. Other versions, cuts, or remixes do not count.
You must submit your beatmap through this page AS A .OSZ FILE for it to qualify for the Mapping With Rewards system. The beatmap sets may also be submitted via the Beatmap Submission System, modded on the page and even reach Ranked status while this contest is running, as long as they are entered into the contest via the contest system.
You can submit multiple osz files (up to 16 total) via this page if you wish to enter the running for more than one song, or more than one gamemode per song, and vice versa.
Entries may be submitted until 31. December 2017.
Submissions must adhere to the Ranking Criteria or be in a state close to satisfying this condition through minor changes.
Custom hitsound samples cannot be used.
Collaborations are not allowed because we aim for coherent sets.
If not enough people of a gamemode map a song, no contest will be held for that particular song and mode.
We reserve the right to change the map's background after it has been ranked.
If a short version of a song is offered, mapping the full version will lead to a slight bonus in judging.
Time Remaining:
days
hours
minutes
seconds
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.