forum

[Archived] Tablet cursor stuck in top left corner only when I play Osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Angelove32
My tablet, Huion420, always worked fine; until today. I opened Osu! and the cursor was stuck in the top left corner and would not move. I'ts only like that when I play Osu!. Every other application is working fine. I've tried restarting osu, reinstalling the tablet, restarting my laptop... nothing worked! Someone please help :(
Sandy Hoey
Topic Starter
Angelove32

Sandy Hoey wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/590367

Incoming_old_1
umm it isnt fixed for me. I have the same problem only when i have raw input on
Topic Starter
Angelove32

Incoming wrote:

It's because of the new Windows 10 Creators update. It's unfixable now unless you find a way to go back to the previous version
Death

Incoming wrote:

Read the first reply to this thread.

Angelove32 wrote:

It's because of the new Windows 10 Creators update. It's unfixable now unless you find a way to go back to the previous version
I'm really not sure why you are saying this is unfixable unless you go back to a previous Windows 10 update when the thread that you replied to (albeit 2 years ago) had other fixes in it.
Topic Starter
Angelove32

Death wrote:

Incoming wrote:

Angelove32 wrote:

I'm really not sure why you are saying this is unfixable unless you go back to a previous Windows 10 update when the thread that you replied to (albeit 2 years ago) had other fixes in it.

Death wrote:

Incoming wrote:

Angelove32 wrote:

None of those other fixes worked for me, and they still don't so I haven't been able to play osu for a long time now since my laptop updated again and I can't go back anymore
Death

Angelove32 wrote:

None of those other fixes worked for me, and they still don't so I haven't been able to play osu for a long time now since my laptop updated again and I can't go back anymore
Just because the other solutions didn't work for you doesn't mean they won't work for other people. The thread also mentions that you can just turn off raw input and change your tablet area, which most people seem to completely forget they can do.
memebcrl

Incoming wrote:

May I ask if you have to disable raw input in-game right?
mertlimert
thanks