DeRandom Otaku wrote:
[Extra]Thank you for modding!
- 00:27:529 (2,3) - Since you followed most of the vocals before, i think you should not ignore the one at 00:27:694 - Since its louder than a few others that you emphasized earlier. I'd like to match the drum here. Because the melodies changes...
- 00:27:199 (7) - Missing NC ok
- 00:11:869 (4,5,6) - If you have stacking enabled in editor, it will let your know that the stack of 6 and 1 makes these 3 notes spaced unequally so yeah you should better consist the spacing, its a quick fix anyway I think not nuch impact on playing becouse there is difference in music before with after (6).
- 01:27:776 (6,1) - You messed up the stack ok, Changed with around notes
- 01:34:122 (9,1) - This looks pretty bad aesthetic wise because the circle is overlapping the end of slider which makes it look weird, it does'nt match any other patterning or aesthetics u made in the difficulty so far anyway, so yea better do something about it. ok, little changes
- 02:05:935 (5) - Maybe change this to a single circle only? you didnt even follow the 1/4 drum in extra difficulty, so you can just remove this and map a circle or something thats much better is that you can change your rhythm in extra difficulty to 1/4 here ok,
- 02:19:287 (1,2,3,4,5) - Are you sure about this rhythm here? if you refer to the top difficulty , you followed the 1/3 piano sounds and i think you should follow piano in here as well since that instrument is more emphasized in the song at this moment It is dare to make it different from Ex. Both the drum and the piano are emphasized sounds, It should not uncomfortable if unified on each diff.
This can definitely take some more improvement in structure and consistency but other than that its ok.
Short mod only since i dont like the song much, sry