04:35:770 - 04:40:880 Need to change coler of the SB.
BG - BG-kiai Check the image size
04:35:770 - 04:40:880 Need to change coler of the SB.
BG - BG-kiai Check the image size
from my queueThank you for modding!
late due to power outage :v
00:00:826 (1) - move this up here for the sb > http://puu.sh/wo4Io/7b87eb749a.png nice!
00:53:243 (3) - looks better imo > http://puu.sh/wo5Nx/eae64e10a0.png ok
01:22:584 (1) - maybe do something like this instead, since it makes it seem like it makes the same sound as 01:19:946 (1,2) - , and i dont like the shape w > http://puu.sh/wo5U0/d3b2f6d288.png Changed with reference.
01:35:441 (1) - make this slider point upwards since the beat gets stronger at 01:35:771 hmm. keep it.
03:13:518 (2) - since the sound is strong > http://puu.sh/wo6hq/fe0fbbd1df.png ok!
04:22:583 (1) - the shape doesnt fit with the piano so > http://puu.sh/wo6o6/552f76c3f7.png ok, slightly changed it.
00:00:826 (1) - yes w > http://puu.sh/wo4Io/7b87eb749a.png k!
00:17:968 (3) - curve this more since it makes it seem like its part of 00:16:650 (1,2) - , i also think you should also curve 00:19:287 (1) - since it makes the same sound with 3 > http://puu.sh/wo6sr/8306d20a64.png discomfort did not know...
01:13:353 (3,4) - this pattern fits better > http://puu.sh/wo6By/c3a1aa9c9c.png hmm... I consider it...
01:29:177 (3,4) - will likely confuse players > http://puu.sh/wo6DC/5874d84687.png ok
01:35:771 (6) - nc
01:58:188 (1,2) - make this symmetricalz
03:50:935 (3,4) - fits better > http://puu.sh/wo6Ru/77977defd5.png
01:10:551 (1,2,3,4) - you can follow both the vocals and instruments here > http://puu.sh/wo76D/a0ebff0f75.png ok, Changed with reference.
01:35:771 (1) - put this up here instead > http://puu.sh/wo7mf/4acf639971.png ok
02:07:584 (2) - unstack from 02:08:078 (3) - > http://puu.sh/wo7po/b44f059099.png , this one too 02:13:518 (4,1) - ok
02:30:991 (1) - do the same as 01:10:551 (1,2,3,4) ^
03:48:132 (1) - yes 01:10:551 (1,2,3,4) ^
good song, map, sb
good luck on ranking!
[Extra]Thank you for modding!
- 00:27:529 (2,3) - Since you followed most of the vocals before, i think you should not ignore the one at 00:27:694 - Since its louder than a few others that you emphasized earlier. I'd like to match the drum here. Because the melodies changes...
- 00:27:199 (7) - Missing NC ok
- 00:11:869 (4,5,6) - If you have stacking enabled in editor, it will let your know that the stack of 6 and 1 makes these 3 notes spaced unequally so yeah you should better consist the spacing, its a quick fix anyway I think not nuch impact on playing becouse there is difference in music before with after (6).
- 01:27:776 (6,1) - You messed up the stack ok, Changed with around notes
- 01:34:122 (9,1) - This looks pretty bad aesthetic wise because the circle is overlapping the end of slider which makes it look weird, it does'nt match any other patterning or aesthetics u made in the difficulty so far anyway, so yea better do something about it. ok, little changes
- 02:05:935 (5) - Maybe change this to a single circle only? you didnt even follow the 1/4 drum in extra difficulty, so you can just remove this and map a circle or something thats much better is that you can change your rhythm in extra difficulty to 1/4 here ok,
- 02:19:287 (1,2,3,4,5) - Are you sure about this rhythm here? if you refer to the top difficulty , you followed the 1/3 piano sounds and i think you should follow piano in here as well since that instrument is more emphasized in the song at this moment It is dare to make it different from Ex. Both the drum and the piano are emphasized sounds, It should not uncomfortable if unified on each diff.
This can definitely take some more improvement in structure and consistency but other than that its ok.
Short mod only since i dont like the song much, sry
- めちゃくちゃ細かいことですがSB\BG-kiai.jpg (1366x769)、SB\char.png (1366x769)を(1366x768)の16:9比率にしておいたほうがいいかもしれないです。
- 03:33:792 - 03:40:220 - EとHを除くNとIとExにおいてこの区間のhitobjectの色がコンボカラーがずれているように見えたので、hitobjectの色=コンボカラーにしてみてはいかがでしょう？意図してしてるなら一向に無視してくださって結構です！04:35:770 - 04:40:880 - この区間も同様の理由です！NCの修正が入るとまた直さないといけないので放置してました。後ほど修正/^C\,\d.+[7-9].+/
- soft-hitwhistle2.wav 使ってないなら消してもいいかもしれないです？ delete
- 03:15:990 - NとIはスピナーが入れてありますが、EとHとExには入ってないので統一してはいかがでしょう？個人的にはスピナーを入れない形にしたほうがしっくりする気がします。消しました
- 03:17:988 - break periodが20msだけ少しずれているのが何となく気になったので03:17:968 - (197968)に書き直してみてはいかがでしょう？ok
- 00:00:818 - 緑線消したほうがいいかもしれないです delete
- 04:01:154 (2,3) - ds error ok
- 02:24:232 (1) - NCのけてもいいかもしれません。一番の01:03:793 (2) - にはNC入っていないので。。。直しました
From my modding queue. Woah, 5 4:40 minute diffs made all by yourself and storyboard too! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort in to this so I will do the same with my mod!your mod was very helpful!
Mostly looks and aesthetics mod!
Storyboard03:20:605 - not sure if its intentional but the vertical lines are visually thinner than the horizontal lines on the Japanese text Values on osb file are 0.1 osu may not portrayed because it was too thin.
Easy00:10:716 (2,1,2) - try to position these so it makes an equilateral triangle, current triangle shape looks a little weird ok
00:16:650 (1) - i say maybe rotate this Clockwise a bit so u get this kinda feel to it: http://puu.sh/wLY1v/3972ad179b.jpg I intentionally to little shift it because the tune changes.
00:20:606 (3,1) - a curve-curve placement with both curves in the same direction usually looks weird, i'd say try to design this differently so the curves are pointing in opposite directions I make intentionally directed towards the opposite direction because (1) is have different piano sound with (3).
00:25:880 (3,3) - try to not overlap these by rotating the slider. i don't really see any other overlap patterns, so its good to avoid the overlap here and remain consistent moved with around.
00:40:386 (1,2) - suggestion here, this is fine right now, but it would be pretty cool if u can utilize the curve on 00:40:386 (1) - Ctrl+H
00:44:342 (3,1) - 1 degrees clockwise off from perfect parallel: http://puu.sh/wLYdY/d97641d4cb.jpg ok
01:05:441 (2) - maybe move to the left so it flows better with 01:04:122 (1) - ok
01:06:760 (1,2) - i think if u look it like this: http://puu.sh/wMbJH/4760196d2d.jpg it would look better to move the slider down hmmm... In such a case, when you think about the angle you may have to consider with the position and orientation of slider balls as a base...?
01:21:265 (2,1) - suggestion here, maybe blanket into the sliders curve? i think it will look pretty cool: http://puu.sh/wMbP0/82e327bad2.jpg its a waste of a pretty good curve in my opinion ok
01:47:639 (1,2) - this is more of a suggestion, maybe move up so its at the red line in here: http://puu.sh/wMbTB/8ac5187029.jpg it looks more organized in my opinion (1) has moved on red line
01:54:891 (1) - maybe rotate this a little down? the bump of the slider here looks a little displeasing with the way it flows with 01:54:067 (2) - http://puu.sh/wMc21/f41f09f469.jpg ok
02:33:792 (2,1) - try a way to make these 2 look better, the curve and straight looks kinda weird: http://puu.sh/wMc8a/a89f212851.jpg ok
03:37:748 (2,1) - blanket looks a little bit weird: http://puu.sh/wMcfY/48ab0cb474.jpgi suggest holding Distance Snap and dragging it right, and curving the slider more ok
Normal00:17:309 (2,4) - maybe put circle on the slider tail's position so its more consistent with positions ok
00:25:056 (2,3) - check this blanket, its visually more spaced at the top. fix pls ok
00:47:639 (4,5,1) - make in to equilateral triangle maybe? will looks a little more organized and pleasing to the eyes ok
01:51:924 (6) - move left a tiny bit: http://puu.sh/wN3EO/b7e31f7f6f.jpg ok
01:54:562 (6,1) - try to match the curving with these 2, it will look better ok
02:28:847 (5,1) - suggestion, maybe make one a flip of the other instead of angling it by hand keep
02:50:935 (1,2) - angling here look a little random, maybe just make it parallel like u did here: 02:52:254 (3,4) - nice...
02:56:210 (1,3) - try matching the curving with these 2 or maybe flip it on the y-axis? it looks a little weird right now make a parallel
03:45:000 (1,2,3) - try to make equilateral triangle shape here? the current shape looks scalene, with no real angling Triangle felt a little steep angle
04:32:473 (5) - suggestion, maybe curve this so it matches 04:33:132 (1) - I think that it is not necessary to have a curve so it is a short slider
Hard00:24:891 (2) - move to the right a bit to match the overlapping with 00:12:529 (5,2) - only 00:12:529 (5,2) has moved
00:26:869 (1,4,1) - same as above but move 00:28:023 (4,1) - down It has moved a bit instead of overlapping
00:29:507 (4,5,1) - pls move 00:29:754 (5,1,2) - to the right, this looks really weird moved with around.
00:31:485 (2,4) - stack completely ^
00:30:990 (1) - try to move to the left a little so the slider tail forms a equilateral triangle with 00:30:990 (1,2,3) - ^
00:32:474 (1,2,4) - stacking seems a little off ^
00:40:056 (5) - try to make 00:39:562 (3,5) - have 90 degree angle, looks better in my opinionIt is Intended position, it is indicate changed one of section in music.
00:47:309 (3,4,5) - im pretty sure this is fine right now, but maybe it would be better just to stack under the slider tail? you did it well here 01:01:485 (1,2,3) It is staggered because of a drum sound with flow, but it's probably okay
01:09:891 (2,3,1) - try to form equilateral triangle with slider tail, circle and slider head. current triangle is just a tiny bit off from an equilateral triangle Triangle felt a little steep angle
01:22:254 (4,1) - i know the space here might be small, but i think 01:22:584 (1) - will look better if its moved down a little ok
01:58:023 (4,5,1) - take this, hold distance snap and move to the right, this way 01:57:858 (3) - overlaps more in the center and more on the slider, follows the overlap design u did here: 01:15:661 (4,1) - ok
Ending was mapped very well
I'm not as good as modding higher star difficulties, so there may be not as much mods or some might not be valid. Ill try my best!
Insane00:25:716 (6,7,1) - Suggestion here, maybe move to the center of 00:24:891 (3,5) - and 00:25:056 (4) - ? it looks kinda cooler: http://puu.sh/wN8OC/fdf31d67db.jpg ok
00:26:210 (3) - if u take the suggestion above, you might wanna move this down a bit too keep
00:37:419 (5) - i say since that theres a stack here: 00:36:100 (5,2,3) - why not put this in the stack as well? will look niceer I made straight line by 00:36:609 ,00:36:677 (2,3) ,00:37:419 (5) . Stack certainly looks fine on the screen, but I have in mind the balance of the notes.
00:39:067 (1,4) - try to find a way to avoid this overlap maybe?
01:26:869 (2) - if your trying to make this in the center of 01:27:199 (3,4) - , move it up just a tiny bit ok
01:58:683 (4,5,6,7,8) - check this triangle shape, try to make it look like an isosceles triangle or an equilateral. the current angling is weird Triangle felt a little steep angle
02:00:001 (3,1) - overlap here looks quite big compared to your other overlaps of similar design, i say try changing it a little so its overlapped lessI think everyone don't care mostly... fixed it.
02:07:913 (4,5,9) - suggestion again, maybe just stack since 02:07:913 (4,5) - are stacked Intentionally shift
02:10:221 (1,4,1,2) - this i say just stack, the minor location offset is unnecessary This is correct. Peripheral patterns are formed based on this position
02:36:430 (1,3) - try to find a better way to incorporate these to sliders, it looks really weird and unfitting right now, you could blanket or move down and stack tail to head, its really up to you, but pls change the current design ok
03:52:171 (7,1) - check stacking ok
04:14:341 (3) - maybe move this down and to the left a little so it seems like it "flows with" the curve on 04:14:671 (1) - bit up (1)
Extra00:18:957 (4,2) - maybe avoid this mini-overlap here ok
00:50:111 (3,5,9) - it would be cool to make these all same location since most of the stuff in this part of the song uses same locationkeep, I think not strange.
01:16:979 (6,1) - try to blanket this better, hold Distance Snap and move 01:16:979 (6) - to the right works ok
01:49:946 (4) - try to place this in "center" of this slider 01:50:606 (3) - looks better since its at a specific place moved on the line
02:07:584 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - this is just a compliment, i love how this is made and the design on it <3
02:47:968 (4,3) - stack the circle on the slider tail ok
03:08:738 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - not sure if intentional but his slider looks really handmade and wobbly I don't use zigzag, made straight.
04:14:671 (1) - rotate this a little more so the slider tail is in the center of 04:15:165 (2,3) - I don't want to change each distance...
04:24:726 (6,1) - stack circle on to slider tail, maybe adjust slider for this so u keep this overlap: 04:24:066 (2,6) - moved a little
04:30:825 - suggestion from here, what you did during the piano solo is really good, but just a personal suggestion from me. i honestly think it would be REALLY cool if you used a very long stream to map the piano solo, I feel that its fitting and will make a great finale for the final and hardest part of the song.I don't want to use 1/3 srream because feels like hard to playing.
I REALLY love your storyboard, and I must really commend you for doing 5 4:40 diffs all by yourself. Really really good luck on getting this ranked! Have a star! You deserve it!
If you want i can make you a banner for the beatmap?
Hi, pls sorry so lateThanks you for modding!00:10:716 (2) end slider move right for better distance ok
00:17:968 (2,3) move slightly right for ^ ok
00:21:924 (1,2) i think it's slightly are close, do far? ok
00:24:232 (3) move slightly left ok
00:40:386 (1) end slider slightly move up ?
01:10:716 (2,1) do slightly are close ok
01:47:639 (1,2) not good flow, maybe end slider 1 move down? ok, changed with around notes
01:54:067 (2) maybe try this? ok
02:03:463 (1,2,3) slightly different range, move circle slightly right ok
02:07:749 (2) move right ok
02:20:606 (2,1) are close, do far ok
02:37:419 (3) move right for better distance ok
02:44:342 (3) end slider move slightly up for better flow ok
03:34:451 (2,3,1) different range, circle can move slightly left ok
03:46:978 (1) move slightly right for better distance ok
04:10:715 (1,2,3) different range, circle move slightly up ok
04:29:176 (1,2) imo this is a bad flow and distance, maybe try to change the end of the slider, or add the middle and bend it?hmm.. ok,fixed it00:05:771 (1,2) because of this Distance snap complains further distances between objects, can slider NC? ok
00:13:600 (5) as for me, the distance the slider stands out from the other distances can move it to x:326 y:179 keep, blanket by (4).
00:17:968 (3,4) slightly far, move circle slightly right keep
01:19:946 (1,2,3) different range where 2,3 far; move end slider 1 down for better distance ok
01:56:869 (3,4,5) different range, slider and circle do are close ok
03:44:836 (6,1) do slightly far ok
04:07:253 (4,5,1) will distance between these facilities urgently need repair as the circles are far away, and close the slider ok!
04:37:913 (4,2) fix stack ok00:29:507 (4) end slider move right ok
00:31:485 (2,4) be better if you do stack ok
00:32:804 (2,4) fix stack ok
03:53:572 (1) ^ ok00:48:957 (4) as for me it's not good location for this circle, move down and circle 2 move to x:292 y:200 to circle 4 at least once was similar in location as of 00:50:111 (3,4,5) changed with around notes
01:01:485 (1,2,3) you do are close but for 00:16:155 (5,6,1) or 00:28:847 (2,3,4,6,7,1) you do slightly far, maybe do far too? hmm. moved a little to the right
01:56:375 (3,4,5) maybe move right-down for not overlapping with prev slider? ? keep it...
02:06:595 (2,3) i think it's slightly far, do are close ok
03:15:826 (6) I think it would be better if you move the circle up to make it as a good triangle ok
03:52:088 (6,7,1) fix stack ok
This reminds me of my old mapping style xdThank you for modding!01:30:001 (3,3) - kind of a messy overlap moved with around notes
02:07:584 (2) - not sure if you're mapping drums or piano at this part It has followed the piano sounds. Piano sounds is most Emphasized on this part.
01:03:628 (1,2) - welp consistency on the NC here please 02:24:067 (7,8) - oh...need to NC...
welp I dont really that much to say about this diff gj xd01:24:727 (5) - NC perhaps to indicate theres a stream incoming? No, matched color with section of music.
02:45:001 (3) - ^ ^
01:33:133 (5) - maybe NC aswell here too since theres that strong vocal sound that can support it yes...
01:34:452 (1) - you can insert a litttle bit of slider art here uwu I don't like slider art... and I think not match this music.
02:31:650 (3,5,1) - sorry or nazi buuutt uhh blanket ok, moved with around notes
Welp also in this diff I dont have much to say but minor issues reee...
Nice song choice btw annnddd gl
NM from my queue.Thank you for modding!
Props that you kept NC consistency so long until....
04:27:857 (4) - you may need to put one here
04:29:176 (1,2) - and here switch
oh... that's right...
rest is good
00:00:826 (1) - forgot add break after this note ok
00:06:100 (1) - retreat from NC since Easy has it correct hmm.. I think sould keep it if consider consistency. so I keep for now.
01:48:298 (1) - take off NC while 01:50:935 (3) has correct ok.
03:44:341 (5,1) - yep, this NC issue is most visible, switch them ok..
04:13:022 (1) - take off NC here and put 04:14:671 (3) instead ok
04:15:989 (1,3) - swap again here ^
04:17:968 (1) - here remove NC ^
00:15:826 (2) - i had problems here, because is placed between objects with literally same spacing, but previous is with 1/2 beat gap, and next with 1/1 beat. Since these sliders 00:14:012 (1,3) have a circles which are placed in straight line with slidertails, you could also apply it to 00:15:826 (2) around x:436 y:216. You could change shape of 00:16:155 (3) from left to right direction - it could look something like i presented ok, changed for reference your opinions
01:30:661 (2,3) - better if stack it like 01:31:979 (2,3) or Irreversible ok
02:43:518 (2) - i focused my sight on this wave and decided it looks ugly lol changed pattern and placement.
02:45:167 (2,3) - i knew it is something wrong here - better and more comfortable rhythm should be like this (with solution how placement could looks) ok
02:55:716 (2) - lol this sv confused me and thought it was 1/4 slider - i recommend increase it to minimum 0,75x ok
04:07:583 (5) - maybe move this slider around here? With next objects is not enought comfortable in playing Ctrl+G (6)
Insane belongs to range of my modding but this one has specific spacigns on which i'm not speciallist and i can't advice too much there.
Good luck then with map.
Not a mod just suggestion KDS必要がないというこです。Your mod was helpful so I gave kudos.
- 00:45:661 (1) - me personally expect it would like blanketing 00:46:815 (3) - tail to make smoother transtition ok
- 01:04:122 (1) - i would actually use angle slider instead to give more impact through the strong vocal there more likehttps://gyazo.com/a24de837c0053396cde86b86bddd58d7. you can also apply it for 01:14:672 (1) - I feel it is not sound like using conner. It is a gently stretching sound.
- 01:17:309 (1) - move the angle 1/3 after slider head instead (like the previous pic i give or so) ^
- 02:01:485 (2) - i dont really see what to emph by the cureve actually but if it was me i would just use straight slider ok
- 02:24:562 (1) - for this start just use straight slider to make even more impact through the kiai into (thats what straight tho afterall eight? ww), ye just like u do at 02:27:199 (1) - ^^
- 02:52:254 (3) - move it slightly higher i think? no no im not get combo break on first try coz of that, just in case w I think can express it well emphasis the sound.
- 04:05:440 (1) - a bit stracge to see that middle angle slider at this point, just make it like the early stuff ok
- 04:08:572 (2) - ctrl+h, move it back to current place ?
- 04:17:308 (3) - the transtition line a bit lack tbh, maybe start it from around x112 y204? keep
- 04:26:869 (5) - 04:19:946 (1) - polish the angle by move them a bit further from slider head to make better look ok
- 04:33:792 (3) - maybe this shape of curve fit better 03:58:022 (2) - ok
- 00:39:067 (1) - ctrl+g? i see that catch the jump from (1,2) easier instead of (4,1) nice...
- 00:46:485 (4) - i would actually going to same same thing like above but well its ur choise since you [atterning the jump hereok
- 01:02:309 (5,6,7) - make the plow this way will actually shmphytized the flow from (1) itself https://gyazo.com/338cff7c1c1c22ddf6a058827b436a15 keep
- 01:27:529 (3) - same as the early mod ctrl+g it, simply to make more impact from symbal on next (1) slider which also make stronger impact ok
- 01:51:924 (2) - combo break ありがとうございましたw I intentionally stop the flow by overlap. It is Indicates the end of constant rhythm pattern.
- 02:15:661 (2) - i think it was wasted rhytm by this slider, make it as 2 circle for more intense maybe? Using four sliders
- 02:25:881 (1,2,3,4,1) - love this one
- 02:43:518 (2) - pls proper shape, you can actually get good shape by overlapping 2 1/2 slider like https://gyazo.com/25e2366eed3fdca7777c5c1f18050f7a and recreate the 1/1 slider with those slider as line keep
- 02:54:233 (3,4,1) - the flow suddenly chage and its quite bother me, try this https://gyazo.com/090e40a94ffdd53cb96b773bc517b8cd hmm... changed sliders direction
- 02:57:446 - somehow it sounds like triplet, stack 02:57:364 (4,1) - and put a note between? keep
- 03:08:408 (2) - for me instead of here it werw properly readed if you place it 03:08:573 - There is a bass drum sound but should not catch. The sound of string instrument is emphasized, and pattern follows it.
- 03:10:716 (4) - またありがとうございましたw ok
- 03:14:342 (3) - pls not with this one, spread it like at end of slider (1) or so, please ok
- 03:49:286 (4) - angle rotate by -5% yea ik its not critiacal buy i want this last kiai as perfect as it could I did not intend to do it, but fixed it