forum

Camellia - Algorithm (Hitech Psy Self-remix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Oscyy

Asherz007 wrote:

Credit where it's due, this is quite enjoyable.

Guess I'll come in to impart my thoughts about this as it's in the final stages. (Betcha forgot about me? :P ) no lel, from ash modding q i guess

Modding queue from around 3 weeks ago lol i thought that was more than a month(?)

[General]
Nice bg res (at least 1650x1200 is within limits) so this is ok then?

normal-hitfinish appears to be mono, while the other hitsounds are stereo for some reason. kek, will find better hit-finish sound, apparently the finish hs is stolen from different type of map than the other hs so its feels pretty much garbage

osu! does this weird thing of rounding the hitwindows, so if you wanted them to be a little larger (judging by the SVs used it might be a good idea to go a little further), lower od to 7.3. fixed

0|1|2|3 (because I'm like that)

diff
Vocal mapping is :thinking:
Also, why the doubled-up hitsounds? There might be some reason but seems a little unnecessary if you ask me.
Plenty of sounds missed, but I suppose with intention... then again, I have a huge concern where there appear to be jumps on some insignificant sounds, which isn't really representative of the music if you ask me. I know you were inspired by Evening about this, but I just can't completely follow the logic, perhaps reconsider the layering somewhat... or write something explaining what you were trying to do. well i quite using my own style on this map (and inspired by Evening's, yes) which somehow i made jumps for clear synth sound (maybe some of them is not clear?) and trying to make it 147 bpm jack map because, you know, i think its just fun to play

The first 27 seconds are perfectly mappable if you decide to do so. Considering you haven't already, I guess you don't plan on changing this. I totally agree with its mappability but, since i am a new mapper which i only choose sounds that i like and considering about my mapping style, i choose to not taking a risk to map that part since, y'know, i'm bad at mapping that sound, even 00:27:238 - 00:48:462 - is one of my weakness on mapping so it kinda boring on that part

I've been told that you didn't want the bursts to be jumptrillable... they kinda still are. I WANT the burst to be jumptrillable, just to be clear

1. 00:33:769 (33769|0) - The chord changes 1/4 earlier than where this LN starts, so you could move it there. nice catch
  2. 00:40:503 (40503|0,40707|0) - From a PR standpoint you could put these in different columns. good suggestion nice catch about different pr those 2 note with ln (i think you meant this) but my concern about PR is that that 2 note is bit lower than 00:41:013 (41013|1) - and more lower than 00:40:299 (40299|2) - so i just treat it like lowest pitch note and place it in 0
  3. 00:44:177 (44177|3) - Feel like there should be a note at the end of this LN because I'm pretty sure I can hear another bell there. wow, nice catch, i will fix this but i think this sound not happened on earlier one right? (my right headset is down so i might be skipped some sound)
  4. 00:51:167 (51167|0,51371|1,51473|0) - I think these are ghosts... which I don't particularly like and will suggest their removal. ugh, why i don't get what you mean. I clearly follow 1/8 burst there and the last beat was more intenst so i make jumpstream
  5. 00:51:422 (51422|2,51422|3,51626|0,51626|1) - Also, not particularly sure what stands out so much on these beats that they have to be doubles. like i said the last beat was more intense so i put some double to make jumpstream rather than making it into 1/12 or 1/16 burst
  6. 00:52:748 (52748|1) - Could add LN here for the additional high sound that appears (to 00:55:503 for that staggered release) again I don't get what you mean, if you mean adding ln at 00:53:973 - and make it release at 00:55:503 - that would be tough decision since it will have quad (that i don't like based on its emphasis) or if i make one of the 3 ln released at that point it would make inconsistency to another ln so i prefer to keep
  7. 00:53:973 - Actually, now that I've mentioned the staggered releases, the [012] chords always release from right to left and the [123] chord from left to right; perhaps change this up a little? idk, i just imagining the left and right bar (crap idk what to call this, border between play area and bg?) as a wall and making the ln "higher" as its closer to the wall make better aesthetic, although there is not good for describing the sound but i just like it
  8. 01:01:115 - Like earlier for that high-pitched thing. actually i think this one will work, i would like to point out that this sound is much clearer than 1st one so i'll skip the first
  9. 01:12:952 - Perhaps some variation on this pattern would be nice. The same thing seems to appear 3 times in a row. just following my mapping concept, i placed the low pitched synth (or whatever its called) to the middle (1 and 2) and higher pitched on 0 and 3. But it repeated only twice i think and actually i found a ghost so i can make this more variative. And also i'd like to point out that it is alternating left-right-left-right hand pattern so, i think its fun
  10. 01:26:013 - (Side note: this is one hell of an uncomfortable jumpstream burst) I think there are ghosts in here, particularly towards the start and end. The start clearly has some ghosts in it (the 1/8s, just in the first couple of beats or so), whilst at the end (from 01:29:279) the sound becomes so ambiguous I'm not quite sure how you can actually keep mapping the 1/8s to what is essentially white noise. 1. Idk why this is uncomfortable js burst in your opinion, maybe based on its speed? I made it as jumptrillable as possible 2. Holy shit you made a good point about the ghost, i heard like 1/4 kicks from the start, and where you point the ambiguous sound i start to heard something between kicks, yea really weird. But lets keep this as mapping the intensity of the song as 1/8 burst so i keep this, until someone point out again
  11. 01:30:503 - Could have had some SVs for these jumps if you ask me. Perfect.
  12. 01:51:626 (111626|3) - Not really sure about the length of this. Ideally, this would be 1/2 beat, but considering the patterning, you want to cut it to 1/4, which you have done. However, I feel that this is unjustified in terms of mapping the sound, so I feel just a regular note may be more appropriate. really, i confused too. In the past i thought this sound is a part of the kick so i mapped 1/2 beat length start from the kick, but then someone point out a good point that it was separate sound from the kick. There i was confused how the hell i describe this sound. I agree it was 1/2 beat length but because of the sound faded out (by kinda lowering its pitch) at the half way so i decided to cut it into 1/4. Idk if its works but placing it into regular note wont work as its sound continues. I prefer keep
  13. 02:22:136 (142136|1,142136|0) - How come this one's only a double? kicks, you expect a triple? I don't want 3 note anchor
  14. 02:24:279 - Whatever you're following, all of it has a sound here, so a note here too might be good nice catch
  15. 02:31:064 - You kinda half-follow that 1/4 roll which has a sound here. oh shit yea, but mapping it as well as the ln is totally not playable so i remove ln instead
  16. 02:35:809 (155809|2,155809|3,155911|2,155911|1,156013|1,156013|0,156115|0,156115|2) - I can't really see any concrete reason for any of these to be doubles other than for the sake of it, really. as i said before, intensity. I don't like 1/12 or 1/16 burst so i make 1/8 jumpstream
  17. 03:02:340 - LNs like this feel completely inappropriate where there aren't any held sounds for it to be mapped to, not to mention you map over some other drums and snares which I would've thought to be more important. wait, i mapped held sounds, can't you hear it or you think it just not worth mapped? I think it worth ln but have bad emphasis (triple, yes). Idk if its ok but single or double ln is kinda bit boring there so, if someone poit out again I'll fix it
  18. 03:30:095 - The snap accuracy. I would map the start of the sound, rather than the peak of it, so move everything back 1/12. (Unless this was a genuine mistake, then fix it anyway) Makes no sense to use 1/12 in something like this that revolves completely around 1/4 and 1/8 without a trace of syncopation. (and further on as well) you're right after all kek. I'll fix
  19. 04:38:667 - Y'know, considering the mapping style, I was sure you would've gone for the 1/8 extended burst here...
  20. 04:45:197 - ...and then when you finally use it, the 1/8 sound isn't actually there anymore.
    lets take the as one point, its funny how were interpretate the burst exactly in opposite way, i mean tbh if I were you and I were right, i would laugh when modding this. But you know I have reason behind this. The first burst, which is just cutted burst (you see it have gaps on ln) If i mapped that as burst it would ugly and tiring (I would say the LN was also ugly kek) I choose LN because at least it less tiring. The last on, as i said, intensity. Yeah i put 1/8 jumptrill with jumps every 1/4 since its really high intensity. See its length? If I mapped the earlier part as Burst, player may not hit the last long burst
  21. 05:28:462 (328462|3) - The final one of these feels slightly longer, so perhaps make it 1/2 instead of 1/4. Good one
  22. 05:48:462 - I strongly suggest making these SVs average to 1x. As it is, it's extremely difficult to tell that these are actually 1/6. errr, whoops. Definitely a miscalculating there because it was wrongly snapped before and forgot to change the SV as well
  23. 06:13:564 - Suddenly the LNs have a 1/8 gap instead of 1/4? Also, having these normalise like this in the middle of the LN isn't a good idea imo, particularly when it changes speed so close to the release point.LN : Good idea, making it consistent in gap is better than consistent in length lol SV: yeah since LN have changed so it must be changed also, but as long as its 1x average i think its okay to have velocity changes near the LN release, player won't miss interpretate that since its "1x ave SV", you get my point

Enjoyable nonetheless, and I hope this helps. :) Wonderful mod, I really apreciate this definitely worth the wait
Aruel
Cool map! Bubbled!
Kawawa
The map marked.
Umo-
hype
y
p
epyh
Asherz007
I really do hate myself lol

I spot one but not all :c

00:30:503 (30503|1) -
00:37:034 (37034|1) -
00:43:564 (43564|1) -
00:46:830 (46830|0) -

Do the chords change 1/4 earlier for these as well?

Just have a little chat with Kawawa about this (idk but I doubt it would need a rebub for this would it?)
Topic Starter
Oscyy
Since i'm in the middle of a class, i only can answer it from my rn (yeah i'm a bad college student)

If I'm not wrong, I think it it the jumpstream right before the slowjam ln right? (I'll edit this when I'm online, especially if i wrong) If it is, you heard the sound after a 1/8 burst, at some point the burst get denser (or faster) like 1/12 or maybe 1/16 i think. But instead of making it into 1/12 stair (or burst whatever it called, the one have single note on each snap) i prefer to make 1/8 jumpstream, i think that was almost equally dense. But somehow it makes much people misunderstand like "why you put chord there? There is no stronger sound etc" so you know already my reason behind it. Also I want to ask kawawa about that, i think its ok since p//s use much that mapping style but if its not ok and should be changed, i can change it into 1/12 stair

Edit : nvm, wrong section. I think this is ln section then. I'll recheck it late

Yeah i've checked it and you're totally right, my bad. I'll update this toghether with kawawa's future mod, so it don't have to popped and rebub twice
DDMythical
There is a fine line between inspiration and plagarism.

There's nothing wrong with being inspired by planet//shaper and building something off of it; However this is just a clone down to every part of it. The jack layering is extremely similar, the OD/HP Gimmick is the same, The jumptrillable dense js is the same, The SV style is extremely similar, the song choice is similar, the bpm is the same and overall there isn't anything this file does that planet//shaper doesnt already do.

I think this file needs something that differentiates it from planet//shaper before it can be ranked. I have nothing wrong with this file at the moment, Infact it's a lot of fun to play but I think this is too close to planet//shaper to be called an "imitation" or "inspired", It feels plagarised.
Topic Starter
Oscyy

DDMythical wrote:

There is a fine line between inspiration and plagarism.

There's nothing wrong with being inspired by planet//shaper and building something off of it; However this is just a clone down to every part of it. The jack layering is extremely similar, the OD/HP Gimmick is the same, The jumptrillable dense js is the same, The SV style is extremely similar, the song choice is similar, the bpm is the same and overall there isn't anything this file does that planet//shaper doesnt already do.

I think this file needs something that differentiates it from planet//shaper before it can be ranked. I have nothing wrong with this file at the moment, Infact it's a lot of fun to play but I think this is too close to planet//shaper to be called an "imitation" or "inspired", It feels plagarised.
Sorry I've been talking to Evening about this map and he is totally okay with that. He said himself those 2 maps are totally different, his map is have more playability because the jack pattern is alternating left-right-left-right and he said this one is way more complicated

Also about "similar in everything" that was NOT totally wrong actually have some right point, but if you have some similar sound and map it with similar style, isn't it bit normal in mania?

Also if you want something that p//s don't have, i think staggered release is one of them?
Kawawa
uhmm. :? :? :?
If all the 4K map has to be separated by similarity, It's not fair.

As an example.
almost 4K anime charts are mostly limited as Insane difficulty.
And structures are simliar too. However peoples does not really distinguish that.
Since there is no one who thinks seriously about it. Let's fun.
The point is the one that "how will think the map?" through which points.

I never felt It is similar with P//S.
The fact that 4K burst parts are mostly limited as 12/34 trill or similar things.
Yeah, This is inevitable thing.

but the main point is here.
I personally think the theme of the P//S map is jump hand.
And this map's theme is light jack stream.
It's not really heavy to feel, and basically it offers better playability.
I can clearly explain the two things, but anyway I will throw the mod soon. :idea:
Arzenvald
map in 7K to make it different xd
anyways omg great job
Topic Starter
Oscyy

Arzenvald wrote:

anyways omg great job
Sadly, agree with this quote kek
[-obee58-]
its probably just me since i suck and can't pass because of this section but

01:58:667 (118667|0,118667|2,118667|1,118667|3) - from here to 02:21:524 (141524|0,141524|2,141524|3) - this part feels overmapped, it's hardly any easier than the technical section before it, only a little less dense than the kiai a while later, and the song here is a bit calmer than both
seems to focus on vocals too, so u could do some LN shenanigans on those or the background bass notes if you wanted to compromise

and opposite, 03:43:156 (223156|1,223156|0,223156|3,223156|2) - this whole heavy-snare part feels a bit undermapped but that's probably just my thinking (since it also allows player to calm down before the drop stream)

really nice map btw :D i was looking for maps of this song 2~4 weeks ago and didn't find any good ones
error_exe777
somehow this slipped through

05:45:197 (345197|0,345248|1,345299|2,345350|3,345401|0,345452|1,345503|2,345554|3) - is snapped to 1/6 not 1/8

considering the maps bubbled i M A Y be wrong but im 99.999% sure i'm not

i don't know how you would go about fixing this bc 6 notes is a bloody awkward number, but:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9053071
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9053078

these two are the best examples i can think of but whatever if you find a better one use it

good luck for rank

no kudos ofc
Topic Starter
Oscyy
ye, seems too many things to fix before next nominator check so i decided to request a pop bubble for this map to fix these problem. Also I'll reply the mod

[-obee58-] wrote:

its probably just me since i suck and can't pass because of this section but

01:58:667 (118667|0,118667|2,118667|1,118667|3) - from here to 02:21:524 (141524|0,141524|2,141524|3) - this part feels overmapped, it's hardly any easier than the technical section before it, only a little less dense than the kiai a while later, and the song here is a bit calmer than both
seems to focus on vocals too, so u could do some LN shenanigans on those or the background bass notes if you wanted to compromise overmapped thing : I agree, i'll reduce the density but vocal mapping, umm, i don't like it. Maybe i'll add some LN for bass background if its needed

and opposite, 03:43:156 (223156|1,223156|0,223156|3,223156|2) - this whole heavy-snare part feels a bit undermapped but that's probably just my thinking (since it also allows player to calm down before the drop stream) yes, this should be rest zone after those heavy jacks on earlier part

really nice map btw :D i was looking for maps of this song 2~4 weeks ago and didn't find any good ones

I do at least passed the map but your critics is valid so good job

error_exe777 wrote:

somehow this slipped through

05:45:197 (345197|0,345248|1,345299|2,345350|3,345401|0,345452|1,345503|2,345554|3) - is snapped to 1/6 not 1/8 whoops

considering the maps bubbled i M A Y those size be wrong but im 99.999% sure i'm not

i don't know how you would go about fixing this bc 6 notes is a bloody awkward number no its not, but:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9053071
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9053078

these two are the best examples i can think of but whatever if you find a better one use it
i think i have one more option myself
good luck for rank

no kudos ofc
Thanks for both of you, i do some selfmod for inconsistency and sv emphasis. this bass-boosted headset helps me a lot holyshit
Aruel
Seems a lot of mods are came here.

Call me again when u check these mods
AncuL

Arzenvald wrote:

maybe? :eyes:

anyways you have proceed further than i expected it would be. good job and good luck!
Topic Starter
Oscyy
Right, so, I've made some changes from mods above and discussed with BN and its fine already so, yeah lets see what it works to the map
Aruel
Sorry for late

Re bubbled! good luck
Kawawa
Halo
[Paradox]
00:51:320 - to 00:51:728 - Just a feedback :: https://puu.sh/xR3au/c8239d19ac.jpg
This is a simple. but you can make them balance, up to you.

00:53:973 - 00:54:075 - 00:54:381 - To be honest those three SV points are not make much meaning.
actually they have the same SV structure as this point 00:53:360 - to 00:53:769 -
but what I mean? The difference points are length of the LN.
Due to LN's length, the SV can't work the any visual effects, because SV is already end at the mid point of the LN.
If you play it you will notice easily. so for the sake of this SV's obvious value, you need to try a few things.
the easy way is the one that you can make the some rhythm here 00:54:381 - 00:54:585 - like this 01:00:911 (60911|0,61115|1) -

01:42:340 - to 01:42:544 - I considered the surrounding structure what you made.
And you have created the rhythm of 1/8th from certain synths and some woob sounds.
I might It will be better If you add here too.

01:44:891 (104891|3,104942|2) - 01:45:095 (105095|3,105146|2) - Those two points are different pitch.
You can separate the feeling. feedback :: https://puu.sh/xR3uc/88b64dae59.jpg

01:46:881 (106881|0) - Remove this, this rhythm skip is better It does not mean much. same section with 01:33:820 -

02:04:891 (124891|3,124993|1,125095|0,125197|0,125197|2,125197|3,125299|3,125401|1,125503|0,125605|3,125605|0,125605|2) -
The streams are repeated, If It was not an intention consider the arrange them.
02:11:320 (131320|3,131422|3,131524|2,131626|0,131728|3,131830|3,131932|2,132034|0) - Same thing with above.

02:34:483 - two is better personally.

02:57:340 (177340|1) - It should be hitsounded as "C" and 02:57:238 (177238|2) - move to 1. (the column 1/2/3/4)
02:57:238 - to 02:57:442 - the bass drums were repeated 3 times, It would be better feeling to player. same section with 05:11:218 -

03:27:544 - also can add a note here(col4), around drums are notes as three through your intention 03:27:136 -

03:28:462 - to 03:30:095 - This is the highlight, but It feels too weak. I think you can change it how it goes feel highlight.
I might you could not make many notes by using the SV. but I'm not a fan that down-grade of highlight.
(same with 02:23:156 - to 02:24:789 - )

04:00:095 - Same thing with 00:53:973 -

04:25:605 (265605|2) - move to 4. It provides a rest for the next index double jack 04:25:809 (265809|2,265911|2) -

04:30:707 (270707|0) - 04:34:381 (274381|0) - move to 3, It would be better.

05:36:728 - 05:36:932 - You can add a vibration 1/4 rhythm here as well, I'm prefer to make them jack. https://puu.sh/xR4GV/b894903f5e.jpg
but up to you anyway. trill also fine.

06:06:473 - Almost you kept each 1 note on the most 1/8 rhythms. but here is fine for two.
there is a big impact as a snare drum than other 1/8 section. feedback :: https://puu.sh/xR4VG/5c8e4ab20d.jpg
It's easy than thinking. no worry.

+ 01:58:667 - to 02:21:524 - I'm not sure the thing that you noted two on the blue and red section.
I tried to understand what you expressed, but could not.
seems some notes are 2 noted as vocal on the red, and other things are just 2 noted as regular jump-hand.
The intention of your chart is unclear because it seems mixed to each other randomly.
I can do a lot of explanation here, but it seems pointless.
anyway If you can tell me a clear answer It would fine, otherwise It needs to be improved.
If you have a trouble something, then you can contact me in game.
Topic Starter
Oscyy

Kawawa wrote:

Halo owo
[Paradox]
00:51:320 - to 00:51:728 - Just a feedback :: https://puu.sh/xR3au/c8239d19ac.jpg
This is a simple. but you can make them balance, up to you. I concern about 3 notes anchor on col 1 and 4, but still i rearrange this part

00:53:973 - 00:54:075 - 00:54:381 - To be honest those three SV points are not make much meaning.
actually they have the same SV structure as this point 00:53:360 - to 00:53:769 -
but what I mean? The difference points are length of the LN.
Due to LN's length, the SV can't work the any visual effects, because SV is already end at the mid point of the LN.
If you play it you will notice easily. so for the sake of this SV's obvious value, you need to try a few things.
the easy way is the one that you can make the some rhythm here 00:54:381 - 00:54:585 - like this 01:00:911 (60911|0,61115|1) - will try reverse bump on long LN section, i've tried that before and I think it's confusing to play. But still lets try again

01:42:340 - to 01:42:544 - I considered the surrounding structure what you made.
And you have created the rhythm of 1/8th from certain synths and some woob sounds.
I might It will be better If you add here too. idk, i don't like mapping that sound into 1/8 snapped burst since this is low bpm and it will have weird feeling about that, also making it 1/12 or 1/16 is kinda awful so i made LN instead

01:44:891 (104891|3,104942|2) - 01:45:095 (105095|3,105146|2) - Those two points are different pitch.
You can separate the feeling. feedback :: https://puu.sh/xR3uc/88b64dae59.jpg critics > good point, suggestion > concern about 1st col, there is 3 notes anchor, i made my own pattern instead

01:46:881 (106881|0) - Remove this, this rhythm skip is better It does not mean much. same section with 01:33:820 - applied

02:04:891 (124891|3,124993|1,125095|0,125197|0,125197|2,125197|3,125299|3,125401|1,125503|0,125605|3,125605|0,125605|2) -
The streams are repeated, If It was not an intention consider the arrange them.
02:11:320 (131320|3,131422|3,131524|2,131626|0,131728|3,131830|3,131932|2,132034|0) - Same thing with above. made a very small rearrangement LOL

02:34:483 - two is better personally. idk where the second note go, agreed, that is so unconsistent

02:57:340 (177340|1) - It should be hitsounded as "C" and 02:57:238 (177238|2) - move to 1. (the column 1/2/3/4)
02:57:238 - to 02:57:442 - the bass drums were repeated 3 times, It would be better feeling to player. same section with 05:11:218 - good point on both suggestion

03:27:544 - also can add a note here(col4), around drums are notes as three through your intention 03:27:136 - why do i so unconsistent

03:28:462 - to 03:30:095 - This is the highlight, but It feels too weak. I think you can change it how it goes feel highlight.
I might you could not make many notes by using the SV. but I'm not a fan that down-grade of highlight.
(same with 02:23:156 - to 02:24:789 - ) making the synths into double, but i don't think this will satisfy you. I see this part is not as highlighted as you opinion because the kick is pretty strong so it kinda cover the bg syth too much, so i kinda make it less intense

04:00:095 - Same thing with 00:53:973 - trying

04:25:605 (265605|2) - move to 4. It provides a rest for the next index double jack 04:25:809 (265809|2,265911|2) - whoops, applied

04:30:707 (270707|0) - 04:34:381 (274381|0) - move to 3, It would be better. avoiding repetitive pattern

05:36:728 - 05:36:932 - You can add a vibration 1/4 rhythm here as well, I'm prefer to make them jack. https://puu.sh/xR4GV/b894903f5e.jpg
but up to you anyway. trill also fine. will do own pattern, good point

06:06:473 - Almost you kept each 1 note on the most 1/8 rhythms. but here is fine for two.
there is a big impact as a snare drum than other 1/8 section. feedback :: https://puu.sh/xR4VG/5c8e4ab20d.jpg
It's easy than thinking. no worry. applied, with own pattern

+ 01:58:667 - to 02:21:524 - I'm not sure the thing that you noted two on the blue and red section.
I tried to understand what you expressed, but could not.
seems some notes are 2 noted as vocal on the red, and other things are just 2 noted as regular jump-hand.
The intention of your chart is unclear because it seems mixed to each other randomly.
I can do a lot of explanation here, but it seems pointless.
anyway If you can tell me a clear answer It would fine, otherwise It needs to be improved.bass synth, i can hear it clearly with bass boosted headset lol
If you have a trouble something, then you can contact me in game.
Gemu-
Hi! ^w^

Request from Gemu's Taiko & Mania Queue (NM, M4M & GD)

Columns:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

1. 00:40:707 (40707|0) - Move to the column 2, similar consistency with 00:27:442 (27442|0,27646|1,27952|1) -
  2. 00:42:136 (42136|0) - Move to the column 3 and this note to the column 1 00:42:646 (42646|3) -
  3. 01:23:258 (83258|0) - Move to the column 2.
  4. 01:55:503 (115503|3) - Move to the column 3.
  5. 02:08:667 (128667|1,128769|0) - Ctrl G.
  6. 02:22:544 (142544|3) - Move to the column 3.
  7. 03:42:697 (222697|1,222748|2) - Ctrl G.
  8. 04:26:320 (266320|2,266422|3) - Ctrl G and move to the column 2 04:26:524 (266524|0) -
  9. 06:20:095 (380095|2) - Move to the column 4.
  10. 06:47:136 (407136|2) - Move to the column 1,
  11. 06:47:646 (407646|1) - ^

Wow really Amazing mapset and song I really like all of this map :33 /me dance (? xDD! I hope my mod has been helpful :33, Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Oscyy

game rock wrote:

Hi! ^w^

Request from Gemu's Taiko & Mania Queue (NM, M4M & GD)

Columns:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

1. 00:40:707 (40707|0) - Move to the column 2, similar consistency with 00:27:442 (27442|0,27646|1,27952|1) - both part different PR, follows tick sound
  2. 00:42:136 (42136|0) - Move to the column 3 and this note to the column 1 00:42:646 (42646|3) - 00:42:136 (42136|0) - same PR with 00:42:340 (42340|0) - and 00:42:646 (42646|3) - is bit higher
  3. 01:23:258 (83258|0) - Move to the column 2. intended jack
  4. 01:55:503 (115503|3) - Move to the column 3. same as above
  5. 02:08:667 (128667|1,128769|0) - Ctrl G. 02:08:769 (128769|0) - intended jack with next note
  6. 02:22:544 (142544|3) - Move to the column 3. idk, its updated before your mod come. I think it's another intended jack thing
  7. 03:42:697 (222697|1,222748|2) - Ctrl G. don't give much difference tho. I want rolly pattern for those short roll snare
  8. 04:26:320 (266320|2,266422|3) - Ctrl G Intended jack and move to the column 2 04:26:524 (266524|0) - same reasoning
  9. 06:20:095 (380095|2) - Move to the column 4. PR, sound is not high pitched enough than 06:20:401 (380401|3) - so i put it on col 3
  10. 06:47:136 (407136|2) - Move to the column 1, I want to make alternating pattern (2-3-2-3 thing)
  11. 06:47:646 (407646|1) - ^ same as above want to keep them in the middle

Wow really Amazing mapset and song I really like all of this map :33 /me dance (? xDD! I hope my mod has been helpful :33, Good Luck!
Also I have a few suggestion about modding :
  1. Give good reasoning for your mod (not just move this, move that, but give also the reason why should i move that
  2. Make sure you understand the mapper's concept for his map. In this case my concept is making a jumpjack-fast stream map, then your mod mostly suggesting to move some note to avoid jack
Thanks for the mod anyway
Kawawa

good
_Streamy_
this is finally happing!!
Akasha-
?