forum

[resolved] how to add friend and play with them

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VoidReaper
Problem Details:
I just play like 3 month so I don't know how t add friend and I want play multiplayer with my friend. Thank you for helping
Sandy Hoey
To add a friend, you go to their profile on the website or right click on their name in game. Know that this is not a 2 way system where they have to accept your request, but if both players friend each other it is labeled as a mutual friend.
Also know that you do not have to be friends with someone to play in a multiplayer lobby with them. Just go to multi, create a new lobby, find the planter you want to play with, right click on their name, click invite to game
Lacrimosa
Note that you can also add a friend ingame by typing /addfriend <user> in the chat.
Topic Starter
VoidReaper

Sandy Hoey wrote:

To add a friend, you go to their profile on the website or right click on their name in game. Know that this is not a 2 way system where they have to accept your request, but if both players friend each other it is labeled as a mutual friend.
Also know that you do not have to be friends with someone to play in a multiplayer lobby with them. Just go to multi, create a new lobby, find the planter you want to play with, right click on their name, click invite to game
thanks for the help :)
Topic Starter
VoidReaper

Nikosbks wrote:

Note that you can also add a friend ingame by typing /addfriend <user> in the chat.
thanks a lot
Pawsu
Next time, just edit your post if you want to add more quotes to it, instead of double posting.