Hey, m4m from #modreqs!I dont really get much about to make "clean structures" but ill try my hand at it!
When i used the AiMod, nothing pops up about this though
- The soft-sliderend.wav file is unused, which goes against the ranking criteria as it adds artificially bloats the filesize of the map. So I would get rid of it.
Forgot to delete that, thanks for reminding me~
- Pretty much all your green timing points are unsnapped. I would go over every one of them and make sure that they're on the appropriate spot in the timeline.
- 00:08:335 (1) - You seem to be missing a whistle here. You placed whistles everywhere else in respect to the high pitched sound, but not here, which is inconsistent.
Thanks for pointing that out actually
- 00:19:002 (1) - You should end this slider on the beat, there isn't a significant sound on the blue tick so having the slider end there will sound off.
Ah yes i changed the slider velocity here, maybe i forgot to fix that one
- 01:06:669 (15,1,2,3) - This flows bad because the direction of the stream contradicts the direction of (15), causing the cursor to move at quite an awkward angle to follow it. Something like this would flow much better.
That's a good one~ ill use that instead
- 01:13:002 (4,1) - You should increase the spacing between these two notes. Because (1) lands on a powerful sound, spacing them apart would give it more emphasis in the map, which is better because it would make your map represent the music more accurately.
Moved it a bit more
- 01:22:335 (1,2,3) - You should make these three notes equidistant. You can see that different sides have differing amounts of overlap, and it is quite noticeable. So I would brush up on this.
Os sorry i forgot that used to be a stream and for got to actually use the snap when i fixed it, thanks for poiting that out
- 01:28:669 (2,3) - Like I mentioned earlier, (3) is on a strong sound so it deserves more emphasis.
Swappd 2 and 3!
- 02:37:669 (1) - A 60 note + deathstream seems quite difficult, and somewhat out of place if you compare it to the average difficulty of the map. I would highly recommend breaking it up with kick sliders, like you did with the stream at 01:04:335 (1) -
Done! change 2 of the streams into pure kicksliders~
- 03:25:669 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - Another peculiar difficulty spike, The song doesn't particularly call for jumps of this calibre, so they're unfitting. I would nerf them a bit.
Nerfed them by sacling them to 0.8
- 04:00:335 (1,3) - This overlap is quite messy. Structure wise, something like this would look much nicer.
- 05:04:335 (1,2,3) - Flow here is a bit off, due to how the sliders mislead each other. Perhaps you could instead move (2) so it is blanketed under (1), and then ctrl+G (3)? Like this. This will improve the flow by utilising a smooth circular motion, and it'll improve the structure through the use of two blankets.
Great idea! changed!
As others have said, you need to work on your map's structure. Look at a pattern like 04:13:669 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - for example. This pattern is good because a clear, nice looking arrangement is formed within the notes. You want every note within the map to construct some sort of pattern with each other. In the pattern I linked, it's clear that every note serves some sort of purpose, right? You want to be able to say that about every pattern within the map. That being said though, this map handles emphasis and flow quite well. Good luck ~