Cerulean Veyron wrote:
oFirst of all thank you for modding!
[- - General - -]
- - I compressed the mp3 file into 192kbps, the maximum bit rate rankable and also reduced the file size. Here it is, and you might want to change the offset a little too.
- By any chance, are you using the custom hitsound "soft-slidertick.wav"? You might need to delete it, or try to make a good use of it in some of the sections in the map.
Yes i am on the slow parts of the song
- Not sure if I'm gonna be right about it, but I've seen some storyboard file elements hanging around the beatmap folder which are also unused. Or is it still WIP? I might be wrong, but saying it just in case.
Believe me, the story board is WIP as all heck (cause i dont know how TO storyboard
[- - Escape - -]
- 00:23:160 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 00:25:826 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The structures here aren't really well organized and way cluttered, pattern designing seems really lacking at some point. The overall flow and distance spacing are kinda out of place as well... So in order to fix that, you might need to reconsider a few note placements or density and rearrange the pattern nto something better than the current ones. There are others further that also applies the same issue as these two parts, so I may not gonna repeat this.
- 00:34:993 (1,3,5) - 00:37:660 (1,3,5) - The slider positionings over these, and many more further of course, are probably not the best way to comprehend the smooth flow somehow. They don't seem to be appealing as well, so maybe you should try to reshape those sliders a bit curvy rather than random. But hey, I've found some good sliders around, unfortunately it wasn't using consistently for aesthetics.
Changed into something much better!
- 00:45:326 (1,2,3,4,5) - Because of the velocity change on 00:46:160 - , the visual aspect here looked really harshen as if it is extending its distance spacing in all of the sudden. I would recommend removing the green inherited point and balance the spacing in between the notes to make things cleaner.
When i asked some people to test play it it seems as they had no problem with that change as the instruments actually become silenced in this part and the vocals are left
- 00:58:993 (3) - You probably had a good idea on this one long slider art, sadly it wasn't executed properly due lack of polishing. But there's an option to change the slider shap of this if you want it to look better in many ways. Bt to me personally, you can stick with this design and redo to this type of slider positioning. It might save you some more time rather than thinking of another shape of slider.
That's actually a smoother slider than i made, Using it!
- 01:09:493 - I have no idea why would you literally skip this beat just after the stream. It sounds quite promising for at least a circle or a 1/2 slider in my opinion. But it's up to you for sure.
- 01:41:576 (1) - 01:52:243 (1) - Well, I can see you're mostly following the melody and some vocal. But to be honest, the whole tracks that's being added as a spinner has a lot of good beats that's worth mapping on it. The section in these two are covering the whole thing that has something potential especially the percussion and downbeat at the end of the spinner, which is supposed to be clicked than lifted. So I would suggest removing the spinners and just add a few more notes in order to not skip beats that are too great to map.
Changed the (some) of the spinners into circles/sliders
Though the spinners are there to make sure that there are sufficient break times for the player
- 02:02:326 (4,5,6,7,8) - 02:07:660 (4,5,6,7,8) - 02:12:493 (1,2,3,4,5) - These streams appear out of nowhere. There aren't any audible soundwaves over the blue ticks in the song track, even the inaudible ones are barely heard. So this might be having an overmap issue or something related to it. I highly recommend to remove the 1/4 circles to avoid overburdening the note density.
The streams are changed into simple jumps now since that IS overmapping apparantly
The map still needed more tweaks and improvements, especially the structure though. You executed the rhythm compositions quite okay, but the design of the difficulty itself wasn't really perfect. I hope you'll do better!
Secondly thanks for the compressed one!