1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 10, 2018 at 5:54:53 PM

Artist: Minase Mashiro
Title: runaway(Halozy Mix)
Source: 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object.
Tags: HLZY-0026 Grand Slam Studio Comiket Comic Market 91 C91 アサヒ Asahi 法界の火 東方Project Touhou Seirensen Star Lotus Ship Team Shanghai Alice ZUN 法界の火 Fires of Hokkai no Hi 感情の摩天楼 Kanjou no Matenrou Emotional Skyscraper Cosmic Mind Stage 6 Boss Theme 聖 白蓮 Hijiri Byakuren Doujin xtrem3x Envory PeterEU Fadillsan
BPM: 180
Filesize: 15237kb
Play Time: 05:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Escape (6.5 stars, 1404 notes)
  2. Mania Hot Sound - 7Key (4.01 stars, 987 notes)
  3. Resonance of Faith - 4Key (3.89 stars, 3041 notes)
  4. Taiko Tension (3.68 stars, 1444 notes)


Download: Minase Mashiro - runaway(Halozy Mix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Runaway~

Please Re-download if you have the old version of the map! (before 10/11/18, Changed a bunch of stuff!
Also messed up the CS, (was left to my mapping size 3.5) and been reverted to 4

(Changed the artist (And the name) because The ranked map artist is different)

Favorites go a long way~

(Originally was at Modding V1, thanks to Ephemeral for transferring to V2)
( https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/593605&start=0 | Original Thread here )

Escape (STD) is done by Me

Taiko Tension (Taiko) done by xtrem3x

Resonance of Faith (Mania) done by Envory
Resonance of Faith (Mania | Hitsounding) by Fadillsan

Random Modders Are always welcome :D
So please put as much detail as you want!

The Modders!
V1
(Escape , STD Modders)
StormlordArdan
Mombei
My Angel Settia
Hanasaka Yui
Kibbleru
Simuzax
Lama Poluna
YukiZura-
Cerulean Veyron
Peter
-Faded-
MrMan
Yusomi
Crissa
Hailie
J1_

(Resonance of Faith , Mania Modders)
error_exe777
Umo-
atian540
Kyousyukee

(Taiko Tension , Taiko Modders)
Vulkin


V2
(General Stuff)
Arzenvald
Crissa

(Escape , STD Modders)
Senery
Seto Kousuke
Gottagof4st
QuiescentRabbit
Nifty
Neefus
CucumberCuc
Vulkin
Fisky

(Resonance of Faith , Mania Modders)
OhKieran
White Lotus
Kyousyukee (once more!)

(Taiko Tension , Taiko Modders)
Nifty

Big thanks to PeterEU for making the storyboard

Thanks a bunch Cerulean Veyron for compressing the 320kbps file into 192 kbps!

Thanks to Ibnu_magang & Lama Poluna for correcting my tags~

Thanks to Vulkin for helping me develop the tags in their final form (Also for letting me know i missed the "halozy mix" part in the title!)

Thanks to Touhou for giving me hitsounds for this map~


Things to be done
-Getting this finally ranked (or Loved whichever works~)
posted
21:27 Zxozmo: ayye
21:27 StormlordArdan: ayes
21:29 Zxozmo: yes
21:29 Zxozmo: i know that command
21:29 Zxozmo: but where?
21:31 StormlordArdan: 00:20:828 - this stream
21:31 Zxozmo: yeah
21:31 Zxozmo: its not pretty yet
21:31 StormlordArdan: or maybe just move 4 a bit
21:31 Zxozmo: i deleted a few circles there
21:32 StormlordArdan: move 4 https://puu.sh/w6yOn/d0cb792cdf.png
21:33 Zxozmo: ooh you mean it that way
21:33 Zxozmo: ok done
21:33 StormlordArdan: 00:03:662 (3) - the sliderhead here is placed where there isnt a sound
21:34 Zxozmo: switched them
21:34 Zxozmo: 00:03:495 (2,3) -
21:35 StormlordArdan: or maybe replace the 1/1 slider in 00:02:995 (1) - with a 1/2 slider
21:35 StormlordArdan: then move 00:03:495 (2,3) - to 00:03:328 -
21:35 Zxozmo: ah there is a sound at the slider end correct?
21:35 StormlordArdan: yeah
21:36 StormlordArdan: but clicking a sliderhead is much more important that releasing
21:36 Zxozmo: k dont with that
21:36 Zxozmo: done
21:37 StormlordArdan: so lemme see ur rhythms
21:37 StormlordArdan: do you have puush?
21:37 Zxozmo: nope
21:37 StormlordArdan: oh um moving on
21:37 Zxozmo: sorry
21:37 StormlordArdan: 00:03:828 - you placed a circle here?
21:38 Zxozmo: yep
21:38 StormlordArdan: ook great
21:38 Zxozmo: already hitsounded it with a whislte
21:38 StormlordArdan: 00:05:162 (9) - again, you placed a sliderhead when there was no sound
21:39 StormlordArdan: switch 9 and 8?
21:39 Zxozmo: already did
21:39 StormlordArdan: ok good
21:40 Zxozmo: sorr
21:40 Zxozmo: sorry
21:40 Zxozmo: ive been editing quite a bit
21:40 Zxozmo: since i redownloaded it
21:40 StormlordArdan: 00:10:995 (9) - emphasize this sound?
21:40 Zxozmo: ah thanks
21:40 Zxozmo: didnt put a finish there
21:41 StormlordArdan: i mean, increase the spacing
21:41 StormlordArdan: make it a jump?
21:41 Zxozmo: ah
21:41 Zxozmo: used a 1.6x spacing now
21:41 Zxozmo: and reversed 8
21:42 StormlordArdan: reversed?
21:42 StormlordArdan: did you mean ctrl g?
21:42 Zxozmo: ah wait
21:42 Zxozmo: yep
21:42 Zxozmo: im downloading puush right now
21:43 StormlordArdan: 00:15:578 (4) - is there a 1/4 sound here?
21:45 StormlordArdan: remove if there isnt
21:45 StormlordArdan: 00:17:828 (7,8,9) - Replace with a 1/2 slider
21:47 StormlordArdan: 00:18:328 (5,6) - same here
21:48 Zxozmo: sorry
21:48 Zxozmo: i crashed there
21:48 StormlordArdan: sorry
21:48 Zxozmo: ah ill make that into a slider
21:49 StormlordArdan: there isnt a stream here
21:50 StormlordArdan: maybe change them into jups instead?
21:50 StormlordArdan: 00:20:828 (3,4,5,6,7,8) -
21:50 Zxozmo: sorry
21:51 Zxozmo: can you list it out
21:51 Zxozmo: im trying to care of my aunt's baby
21:51 Zxozmo: its crying its eyes out right now
21:51 Zxozmo: sorry bout this
21:51 StormlordArdan: oh sorry
21:51 StormlordArdan: its fine
21:51 Zxozmo: ty for understanding
21:53 StormlordArdan: one last question
21:53 StormlordArdan: aye you following the drum beat or the melody?
21:53 StormlordArdan: sorry
21:54 Zxozmo: mostly the melody but i sometimes go with the beat to fill the space
21:54 Zxozmo: repeating the same thing over and over is boring
21:54 StormlordArdan: well yoou can change up the rhythm a bit
21:54 StormlordArdan: just make sure it's consistent
22:01 StormlordArdan: I can give you a few alternatives so rhythms isnt boring
22:01 StormlordArdan: hold on
22:06 StormlordArdan: use sliderheads and circles for the melody
22:07 StormlordArdan: maybe add some circles for the drum sounds
22:07 Zxozmo: im back
22:08 StormlordArdan: hi]
22:08 Zxozmo: the baby would not literally stop crying if i let her go
22:08 StormlordArdan: okay
22:08 StormlordArdan: sorry
22:08 Zxozmo: i waited till my aunt was back
22:08 Zxozmo: no no
22:08 Zxozmo: im supposed to be the one asking for sorry
22:09 StormlordArdan: you should'nt use slidertails for melody
22:09 Zxozmo: ah well
22:09 Zxozmo: this is my 2nd map
22:09 StormlordArdan: 00:21:995 (2) -
22:09 StormlordArdan: i know
22:09 Zxozmo: so it went a lot of stages
22:10 StormlordArdan: thats why there are mods XD
22:10 StormlordArdan: and pishifat videos
22:10 StormlordArdan: 00:25:162 (4) -
22:10 Zxozmo: yea lol
22:11 StormlordArdan: 00:25:995 (2) -
22:11 StormlordArdan: 00:27:328 (2) - replace with 2 circles?
22:11 Zxozmo: yeah
22:11 StormlordArdan: 00:27:828 (4) - circle then a 1/2 slider
22:12 Zxozmo: keep listing them out
22:12 Zxozmo: ill fix them one by one
22:12 StormlordArdan: 00:28:662 (9) - melody is in a slidertail
22:12 StormlordArdan: 00:29:162 (11) -
22:13 StormlordArdan: 00:29:995 (2) -
22:13 StormlordArdan: 00:30:328 (3) -
22:13 StormlordArdan: 00:31:412 (2,3,4) - there arent any 1/4 sounds here
22:14 StormlordArdan: 00:32:662 (2) - melody in a slidertail
22:14 StormlordArdan: 00:33:162 (4) - ^
22:15 StormlordArdan: 00:33:995 (3) - i suggest switching 2 and 3 in the timeline and arranging them
22:16 StormlordArdan: 00:35:328 (3) - melody is in a slidertail. replace with 2 circles?
22:16 StormlordArdan: or a circle then a 1/2 slider
22:17 StormlordArdan: melody in a slidertail
22:17 StormlordArdan: 00:35:662 (4) - ^
22:17 Zxozmo: im still at the third one
22:17 Zxozmo: keep goin i can savelog if i need to
22:18 StormlordArdan: 00:39:495 (4) - ^
22:18 StormlordArdan: 00:39:828 (5) - ^
22:18 StormlordArdan: 00:40:662 (3) - ^
22:19 StormlordArdan: melody is in sliderhead and tail
22:20 StormlordArdan: replace with 2 circles?
22:20 StormlordArdan: 00:41:162 (5) - ^
22:21 StormlordArdan: circle then 1/2
22:22 StormlordArdan: 00:41:828 (1,2,3) - no 1/4 sounds here
22:22 StormlordArdan: 00:42:828 (1) - remove?
22:23 StormlordArdan: or turn 00:42:495 (8) - into a reverse slider
22:23 StormlordArdan: 00:45:662 - you ignored this vocal sound
22:24 StormlordArdan: 00:45:995 (3,4,5) - no 1/4 sounds here
22:25 StormlordArdan: 00:47:912 (2) - remove. no sound here
22:26 StormlordArdan: 00:50:495 (4,5) - switch in timeline?
22:26 StormlordArdan: 00:51:328 (1) - there's a vocal on the red tick. replace with 2 circles?
22:27 StormlordArdan: 00:51:995 (4) - vocal is on slidertail
22:28 StormlordArdan: 00:53:078 (4,6,8,9) - Remove. there are no sounds here
22:31 StormlordArdan: 00:56:662 (2) - vocal is on slidertail
22:33 StormlordArdan: 00:56:495 - there's a pretty good guiar sound here
22:33 StormlordArdan: 00:56:328 (1) - replace with 2 circles?
22:34 StormlordArdan: 00:58:578 (2) - no sound here
22:34 StormlordArdan: 00:58:828 (4) - ^
22:35 StormlordArdan: 01:00:995 - you missed a drum sound here
22:36 StormlordArdan: 01:01:495 (2) - vocals are on the sliderhead and tail. replace with 2 circles?
22:36 StormlordArdan: 01:01:995 (4) - ^
22:36 StormlordArdan: 01:02:662 (3) - vocal is on the slidertail
22:37 StormlordArdan: 01:03:162 (1,2,3,4) - replace them with jumps
22:38 StormlordArdan: 01:03:495 (5) - replace with a triplet
22:39 StormlordArdan: 01:06:412 (3) - vocal is on a slidertail
22:39 StormlordArdan: 01:06:328 (2,3) - switch these 2
22:41 StormlordArdan: 01:08:828 (3) - replace with 1/4 slider and a circle or 2 circles
22:42 StormlordArdan: 01:08:828 (3,4,5) - replace with 3 1/4 sliders then a circle
22:43 StormlordArdan: 01:11:328 (5) - remove this circle
22:44 StormlordArdan: 01:13:162 (1,2,3) - replace with 2, 1/2 sliders
22:49 StormlordArdan: 01:14:995 (1,2) - replace with a 1/2 slider
22:50 StormlordArdan: 01:16:495 (4,1) - replace with 2, 1/2 sliders
22:52 StormlordArdan: 01:19:162 (6,7,8,9) - 2, 1/2 slider then two circles (1/2 apart)
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:20:328 (1,2,3) - Replace with a 1/2 slider then a circle
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:20:828 (1,2,3) -
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:21:328 (1,2,3) -
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:21:828 (1,2,3) -
22:58 StormlordArdan: 01:22:328 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - replace with jumps
22:59 StormlordArdan: 01:22:995 (1,2,3) - move here 01:22:828 -
22:59 StormlordArdan: 01:23:328 - add a circle here
23:01 StormlordArdan: 01:24:162 (1,2,3,4) - replace with 3, 1/2 sliders
23:01 StormlordArdan: 01:25:078 (5) - remove
23:02 StormlordArdan: 01:25:662 (1,2) - switch
23:02 StormlordArdan: 01:26:162 (3,4) -
23:02 StormlordArdan: 01:26:745 (6) - remove
23:03 StormlordArdan: 01:27:162 (2,3,4) - replace with 2, 1/2 sliders
23:04 Zxozmo: im going to eat for a bit
23:04 StormlordArdan: ok
23:04 Zxozmo: im going to save log
23:04 Zxozmo: thanks a bunch for helping
23:04 StormlordArdan: you're welcome
23:04 Zxozmo: my rhythm is all over the place aint it?
23:04 StormlordArdan: eh its fine
23:04 StormlordArdan: need kudosu
23:04 Zxozmo: yeah
23:04 Zxozmo: i have 1
23:05 StormlordArdan: can i copy paste to your mod post
23:05 Zxozmo: if you can list everything
23:05 Zxozmo: and save log
23:05 Zxozmo: ill give you
23:05 Zxozmo: i only have one tho
23:05 Zxozmo: sorry bout that
23:05 StormlordArdan: u dont lose kudosu tho
23:05 Zxozmo: but sure
23:05 Zxozmo: really?
23:05 StormlordArdan: yup
23:05 Zxozmo: ahh
23:05 StormlordArdan: kudosu is only for star priority
23:05 Zxozmo: but can i make the request of listing everything you see bad here
23:06 StormlordArdan: ill just list in chat ok?
23:06 StormlordArdan: okay
23:06 Zxozmo: ok
23:06 Zxozmo: savelog and then post it there
23:06 Zxozmo: i added you for this
23:06 Zxozmo: if you ever need me after this
23:06 Zxozmo: just tell me
23:06 StormlordArdan: okay
23:06 Zxozmo: but for now im going to eat
23:06 StormlordArdan: ok
23:07 StormlordArdan: 01:27:912 (6,7) - remove. then add a stream from 01:27:995 - to 01:28:245 -
23:08 StormlordArdan: 01:28:662 (2) - replace with 2 circles
23:09 StormlordArdan: 01:28:995 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - add some sliders?
23:10 StormlordArdan: 01:30:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Why don't you make the section like the one here 01:09:495 -
23:12 StormlordArdan: correction: like this section 01:20:328 -
23:13 StormlordArdan: after the changes^
23:13 StormlordArdan: 01:32:911 (2,4) - remove
23:14 StormlordArdan: 01:35:495 (2,3) - remove these two?
23:15 StormlordArdan: 01:39:828 (6) - vocal is on a slidertail
23:15 StormlordArdan: 01:40:578 (3) - remove
23:15 StormlordArdan: 01:40:828 (5) - vocal is on aslidertail
23:16 StormlordArdan: 01:41:412 (7) - remove
23:17 StormlordArdan: 01:41:495 (8) - melody on a sliderhead. replace with two circles?
23:17 StormlordArdan: 01:42:244 (3) - remove
23:17 StormlordArdan: 01:42:495 (5) - vocal is on a slidertail
23:18 StormlordArdan: 01:44:662 (2) - ^
23:18 StormlordArdan: 01:45:162 (4) - ^
23:19 StormlordArdan: 01:46:245 (2) - Remove
23:19 StormlordArdan: 01:46:662 (4) - vocal is on a slidertail
23:23 StormlordArdan: 01:47:328 (1) - ^
23:23 StormlordArdan: 01:48:328 (4) - ^
23:24 StormlordArdan: 01:48:745 (2) - Remove
23:24 StormlordArdan: 01:48:828 (3) - vocal is on the slidertail
23:26 StormlordArdan: 01:49:995 (3) - ^
23:26 StormlordArdan: 01:50:995 (6) - ^
23:27 StormlordArdan: 01:51:995 (3) - ^
23:27 StormlordArdan: 01:52:745 (2) - Remove
23:29 StormlordArdan: 01:53:662 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Rhythm is actually like this https://puu.sh/w6EbR/7ef35f8841.png
23:30 StormlordArdan: 01:55:328 (2) - melody is on a slidertail
23:30 StormlordArdan: 01:56:745 (5) - Remove
23:30 StormlordArdan: 01:56:828 (6) - melody is on a slidertail
23:31 StormlordArdan: 01:57:328 - melody is here
23:31 StormlordArdan: 01:59:245 (2,4) - remove
23:32 StormlordArdan: 01:59:495 (5) - melody is in sliderhead and tail. Replace with a circle then a 1/2 slider
23:32 StormlordArdan: 01:59:995 - melody is here

You should be able to connect the dots and fix the next sections of this song

Map the vocals and melody with circles and sliderheads

remove circles where there is no sound

All circles and slider heads should be snapped to distinct sounds in the music.
Stressing important sounds through clicking is more natural to play than stressing unimportant sounds.
posted

StormlordArdan wrote:

21:27 Zxozmo: ayye
21:27 StormlordArdan: ayes
21:29 Zxozmo: yes
21:29 Zxozmo: i know that command
21:29 Zxozmo: but where?
21:31 StormlordArdan: 00:20:828 - this stream
21:31 Zxozmo: yeah
21:31 Zxozmo: its not pretty yet
21:31 StormlordArdan: or maybe just move 4 a bit
21:31 Zxozmo: i deleted a few circles there
21:32 StormlordArdan: move 4 https://puu.sh/w6yOn/d0cb792cdf.png
21:33 Zxozmo: ooh you mean it that way
21:33 Zxozmo: ok done
21:33 StormlordArdan: 00:03:662 (3) - the sliderhead here is placed where there isnt a sound
21:34 Zxozmo: switched them
21:34 Zxozmo: 00:03:495 (2,3) -
21:35 StormlordArdan: or maybe replace the 1/1 slider in 00:02:995 (1) - with a 1/2 slider
21:35 StormlordArdan: then move 00:03:495 (2,3) - to 00:03:328 -
21:35 Zxozmo: ah there is a sound at the slider end correct?
21:35 StormlordArdan: yeah
21:36 StormlordArdan: but clicking a sliderhead is much more important that releasing
21:36 Zxozmo: k dont with that
21:36 Zxozmo: done
21:37 StormlordArdan: so lemme see ur rhythms
21:37 StormlordArdan: do you have puush?
21:37 Zxozmo: nope
21:37 StormlordArdan: oh um moving on
21:37 Zxozmo: sorry
21:37 StormlordArdan: 00:03:828 - you placed a circle here?
21:38 Zxozmo: yep
21:38 StormlordArdan: ook great
21:38 Zxozmo: already hitsounded it with a whislte
21:38 StormlordArdan: 00:05:162 (9) - again, you placed a sliderhead when there was no sound
21:39 StormlordArdan: switch 9 and 8?
21:39 Zxozmo: already did
21:39 StormlordArdan: ok good
21:40 Zxozmo: sorr
21:40 Zxozmo: sorry
21:40 Zxozmo: ive been editing quite a bit
21:40 Zxozmo: since i redownloaded it
21:40 StormlordArdan: 00:10:995 (9) - emphasize this sound?
21:40 Zxozmo: ah thanks
21:40 Zxozmo: didnt put a finish there
21:41 StormlordArdan: i mean, increase the spacing
21:41 StormlordArdan: make it a jump?
21:41 Zxozmo: ah
21:41 Zxozmo: used a 1.6x spacing now
21:41 Zxozmo: and reversed 8
21:42 StormlordArdan: reversed?
21:42 StormlordArdan: did you mean ctrl g?
21:42 Zxozmo: ah wait
21:42 Zxozmo: yep
21:42 Zxozmo: im downloading puush right now
21:43 StormlordArdan: 00:15:578 (4) - is there a 1/4 sound here?
21:45 StormlordArdan: remove if there isnt
21:45 StormlordArdan: 00:17:828 (7,8,9) - Replace with a 1/2 slider
21:47 StormlordArdan: 00:18:328 (5,6) - same here
21:48 Zxozmo: sorry
21:48 Zxozmo: i crashed there
21:48 StormlordArdan: sorry
21:48 Zxozmo: ah ill make that into a slider
21:49 StormlordArdan: there isnt a stream here
21:50 StormlordArdan: maybe change them into jups instead?
21:50 StormlordArdan: 00:20:828 (3,4,5,6,7,8) -
21:50 Zxozmo: sorry
21:51 Zxozmo: can you list it out
21:51 Zxozmo: im trying to care of my aunt's baby
21:51 Zxozmo: its crying its eyes out right now
21:51 Zxozmo: sorry bout this
21:51 StormlordArdan: oh sorry
21:51 StormlordArdan: its fine
21:51 Zxozmo: ty for understanding
21:53 StormlordArdan: one last question
21:53 StormlordArdan: aye you following the drum beat or the melody?
21:53 StormlordArdan: sorry
21:54 Zxozmo: mostly the melody but i sometimes go with the beat to fill the space
21:54 Zxozmo: repeating the same thing over and over is boring
21:54 StormlordArdan: well yoou can change up the rhythm a bit
21:54 StormlordArdan: just make sure it's consistent
22:01 StormlordArdan: I can give you a few alternatives so rhythms isnt boring
22:01 StormlordArdan: hold on
22:06 StormlordArdan: use sliderheads and circles for the melody
22:07 StormlordArdan: maybe add some circles for the drum sounds
22:07 Zxozmo: im back
22:08 StormlordArdan: hi]
22:08 Zxozmo: the baby would not literally stop crying if i let her go
22:08 StormlordArdan: okay
22:08 StormlordArdan: sorry
22:08 Zxozmo: i waited till my aunt was back
22:08 Zxozmo: no no
22:08 Zxozmo: im supposed to be the one asking for sorry
22:09 StormlordArdan: you should'nt use slidertails for melody
22:09 Zxozmo: ah well
22:09 Zxozmo: this is my 2nd map
22:09 StormlordArdan: 00:21:995 (2) -
22:09 StormlordArdan: i know
22:09 Zxozmo: so it went a lot of stages
22:10 StormlordArdan: thats why there are mods XD
22:10 StormlordArdan: and pishifat videos
22:10 StormlordArdan: 00:25:162 (4) -
22:10 Zxozmo: yea lol
22:11 StormlordArdan: 00:25:995 (2) -
22:11 StormlordArdan: 00:27:328 (2) - replace with 2 circles?
22:11 Zxozmo: yeah
22:11 StormlordArdan: 00:27:828 (4) - circle then a 1/2 slider
22:12 Zxozmo: keep listing them out
22:12 Zxozmo: ill fix them one by one
22:12 StormlordArdan: 00:28:662 (9) - melody is in a slidertail
22:12 StormlordArdan: 00:29:162 (11) -
22:13 StormlordArdan: 00:29:995 (2) -
22:13 StormlordArdan: 00:30:328 (3) -
22:13 StormlordArdan: 00:31:412 (2,3,4) - there arent any 1/4 sounds here
22:14 StormlordArdan: 00:32:662 (2) - melody in a slidertail
22:14 StormlordArdan: 00:33:162 (4) - ^
22:15 StormlordArdan: 00:33:995 (3) - i suggest switching 2 and 3 in the timeline and arranging them
22:16 StormlordArdan: 00:35:328 (3) - melody is in a slidertail. replace with 2 circles?
22:16 StormlordArdan: or a circle then a 1/2 slider
22:17 StormlordArdan: melody in a slidertail
22:17 StormlordArdan: 00:35:662 (4) - ^
22:17 Zxozmo: im still at the third one
22:17 Zxozmo: keep goin i can savelog if i need to
22:18 StormlordArdan: 00:39:495 (4) - ^
22:18 StormlordArdan: 00:39:828 (5) - ^
22:18 StormlordArdan: 00:40:662 (3) - ^
22:19 StormlordArdan: melody is in sliderhead and tail
22:20 StormlordArdan: replace with 2 circles?
22:20 StormlordArdan: 00:41:162 (5) - ^
22:21 StormlordArdan: circle then 1/2
22:22 StormlordArdan: 00:41:828 (1,2,3) - no 1/4 sounds here
22:22 StormlordArdan: 00:42:828 (1) - remove?
22:23 StormlordArdan: or turn 00:42:495 (8) - into a reverse slider
22:23 StormlordArdan: 00:45:662 - you ignored this vocal sound
22:24 StormlordArdan: 00:45:995 (3,4,5) - no 1/4 sounds here
22:25 StormlordArdan: 00:47:912 (2) - remove. no sound here
22:26 StormlordArdan: 00:50:495 (4,5) - switch in timeline?
22:26 StormlordArdan: 00:51:328 (1) - there's a vocal on the red tick. replace with 2 circles?
22:27 StormlordArdan: 00:51:995 (4) - vocal is on slidertail
22:28 StormlordArdan: 00:53:078 (4,6,8,9) - Remove. there are no sounds here
22:31 StormlordArdan: 00:56:662 (2) - vocal is on slidertail
22:33 StormlordArdan: 00:56:495 - there's a pretty good guiar sound here
22:33 StormlordArdan: 00:56:328 (1) - replace with 2 circles?
22:34 StormlordArdan: 00:58:578 (2) - no sound here
22:34 StormlordArdan: 00:58:828 (4) - ^
22:35 StormlordArdan: 01:00:995 - you missed a drum sound here
22:36 StormlordArdan: 01:01:495 (2) - vocals are on the sliderhead and tail. replace with 2 circles?
22:36 StormlordArdan: 01:01:995 (4) - ^
22:36 StormlordArdan: 01:02:662 (3) - vocal is on the slidertail
22:37 StormlordArdan: 01:03:162 (1,2,3,4) - replace them with jumps
22:38 StormlordArdan: 01:03:495 (5) - replace with a triplet
22:39 StormlordArdan: 01:06:412 (3) - vocal is on a slidertail
22:39 StormlordArdan: 01:06:328 (2,3) - switch these 2
22:41 StormlordArdan: 01:08:828 (3) - replace with 1/4 slider and a circle or 2 circles
22:42 StormlordArdan: 01:08:828 (3,4,5) - replace with 3 1/4 sliders then a circle
22:43 StormlordArdan: 01:11:328 (5) - remove this circle
22:44 StormlordArdan: 01:13:162 (1,2,3) - replace with 2, 1/2 sliders
22:49 StormlordArdan: 01:14:995 (1,2) - replace with a 1/2 slider
22:50 StormlordArdan: 01:16:495 (4,1) - replace with 2, 1/2 sliders
22:52 StormlordArdan: 01:19:162 (6,7,8,9) - 2, 1/2 slider then two circles (1/2 apart)
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:20:328 (1,2,3) - Replace with a 1/2 slider then a circle
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:20:828 (1,2,3) -
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:21:328 (1,2,3) -
22:55 StormlordArdan: 01:21:828 (1,2,3) -
22:58 StormlordArdan: 01:22:328 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - replace with jumps
22:59 StormlordArdan: 01:22:995 (1,2,3) - move here 01:22:828 -
22:59 StormlordArdan: 01:23:328 - add a circle here
23:01 StormlordArdan: 01:24:162 (1,2,3,4) - replace with 3, 1/2 sliders
23:01 StormlordArdan: 01:25:078 (5) - remove
23:02 StormlordArdan: 01:25:662 (1,2) - switch
23:02 StormlordArdan: 01:26:162 (3,4) -
23:02 StormlordArdan: 01:26:745 (6) - remove
23:03 StormlordArdan: 01:27:162 (2,3,4) - replace with 2, 1/2 sliders
23:04 Zxozmo: im going to eat for a bit
23:04 StormlordArdan: ok
23:04 Zxozmo: im going to save log
23:04 Zxozmo: thanks a bunch for helping
23:04 StormlordArdan: you're welcome
23:04 Zxozmo: my rhythm is all over the place aint it?
23:04 StormlordArdan: eh its fine
23:04 StormlordArdan: need kudosu
23:04 Zxozmo: yeah
23:04 Zxozmo: i have 1
23:05 StormlordArdan: can i copy paste to your mod post
23:05 Zxozmo: if you can list everything
23:05 Zxozmo: and save log
23:05 Zxozmo: ill give you
23:05 Zxozmo: i only have one tho
23:05 Zxozmo: sorry bout that
23:05 StormlordArdan: u dont lose kudosu tho
23:05 Zxozmo: but sure
23:05 Zxozmo: really?
23:05 StormlordArdan: yup
23:05 Zxozmo: ahh
23:05 StormlordArdan: kudosu is only for star priority
23:05 Zxozmo: but can i make the request of listing everything you see bad here
23:06 StormlordArdan: ill just list in chat ok?
23:06 StormlordArdan: okay
23:06 Zxozmo: ok
23:06 Zxozmo: savelog and then post it there
23:06 Zxozmo: i added you for this
23:06 Zxozmo: if you ever need me after this
23:06 Zxozmo: just tell me
23:06 StormlordArdan: okay
23:06 Zxozmo: but for now im going to eat
23:06 StormlordArdan: ok
23:07 StormlordArdan: 01:27:912 (6,7) - remove. then add a stream from 01:27:995 - to 01:28:245 -
23:08 StormlordArdan: 01:28:662 (2) - replace with 2 circles
23:09 StormlordArdan: 01:28:995 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - add some sliders?
23:10 StormlordArdan: 01:30:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Why don't you make the section like the one here 01:09:495 -
23:12 StormlordArdan: correction: like this section 01:20:328 -
23:13 StormlordArdan: after the changes^
23:13 StormlordArdan: 01:32:911 (2,4) - remove
23:14 StormlordArdan: 01:35:495 (2,3) - remove these two?
23:15 StormlordArdan: 01:39:828 (6) - vocal is on a slidertail
23:15 StormlordArdan: 01:40:578 (3) - remove
23:15 StormlordArdan: 01:40:828 (5) - vocal is on aslidertail
23:16 StormlordArdan: 01:41:412 (7) - remove
23:17 StormlordArdan: 01:41:495 (8) - melody on a sliderhead. replace with two circles?
23:17 StormlordArdan: 01:42:244 (3) - remove
23:17 StormlordArdan: 01:42:495 (5) - vocal is on a slidertail
23:18 StormlordArdan: 01:44:662 (2) - ^
23:18 StormlordArdan: 01:45:162 (4) - ^
23:19 StormlordArdan: 01:46:245 (2) - Remove
23:19 StormlordArdan: 01:46:662 (4) - vocal is on a slidertail
23:23 StormlordArdan: 01:47:328 (1) - ^
23:23 StormlordArdan: 01:48:328 (4) - ^
23:24 StormlordArdan: 01:48:745 (2) - Remove
23:24 StormlordArdan: 01:48:828 (3) - vocal is on the slidertail
23:26 StormlordArdan: 01:49:995 (3) - ^
23:26 StormlordArdan: 01:50:995 (6) - ^
23:27 StormlordArdan: 01:51:995 (3) - ^
23:27 StormlordArdan: 01:52:745 (2) - Remove
23:29 StormlordArdan: 01:53:662 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Rhythm is actually like this https://puu.sh/w6EbR/7ef35f8841.png
23:30 StormlordArdan: 01:55:328 (2) - melody is on a slidertail
23:30 StormlordArdan: 01:56:745 (5) - Remove
23:30 StormlordArdan: 01:56:828 (6) - melody is on a slidertail
23:31 StormlordArdan: 01:57:328 - melody is here
23:31 StormlordArdan: 01:59:245 (2,4) - remove
23:32 StormlordArdan: 01:59:495 (5) - melody is in sliderhead and tail. Replace with a circle then a 1/2 slider
23:32 StormlordArdan: 01:59:995 - melody is here

You should be able to connect the dots and fix the next sections of this song

Map the vocals and melody with circles and sliderheads

remove circles where there is no sound

All circles and slider heads should be snapped to distinct sounds in the music.
Stressing important sounds through clicking is more natural to play than stressing unimportant sounds.
ty for modding :) I fixed some things but not all of them because I feel they belong there
posted
OH WOW Rei CHAN!! How can you make a map so good you are still 6 digit? You are so amazing! This map is so good! FUN TO PLAY and NICE HITSOUNDS! How you know to make insane beatmap
posted
idk how to mod, this is my first time but i'll try to fix the metadata
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Halozy Touhou Seirensen Star Lotus Ship 星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object 2009 stage 6 theme 法界の火 Fires of Hokkai 感情の摩天楼 Hijiri Byakuren Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind Grand Slam c90 90 水瀬ましろ Mashiro Minase sumijun c88 comiket 88 2015 Marathon 幻奏響UROBOROS肆dEATHtINYoVERdRIVE
posted

Ibnu_magang wrote:

idk how to mod, this is my first time but i'll try to fix the metadata
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Halozy Touhou Seirensen Star Lotus Ship 星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object 2009 stage 6 theme 法界の火 Fires of Hokkai 感情の摩天楼 Hijiri Byakuren Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind Grand Slam c90 90 水瀬ましろ Mashiro Minase sumijun c88 comiket 88 2015 Marathon 幻奏響UROBOROS肆dEATHtINYoVERdRIVE
thanks a bunch~
posted
From my modding queue :)

13:21 Zxozmo: hello
13:21 Mombei: Oh, hi
13:21 Zxozmo: sorry bout my map
13:21 Zxozmo: but im ready whenever you are
13:22 Mombei: It would be better to get this over with as soon as possible
13:22 Zxozmo: ill just wait until you finish with your mods
13:22 Mombei: I had started, so I have a saved draft with some suggestions already
13:22 Zxozmo: thanks
13:23 Mombei: Let me fix up a couple of things and we may get started
13:23 Zxozmo: ok
13:24 Mombei: Okay then
13:24 Mombei: I only got as far as the first bit before the pause
13:24 Zxozmo: iim ready as well\
13:25 Mombei: 00:00:329 (1,2,3)
13:25 Mombei: 3 should blanket 1's sliderhead and be arranged as a triangle (1-2-3)
13:26 Zxozmo: ok done
13:26 Mombei: [https://puu.sh/wk8L9/01671e42f6.jpg this is what it would look like]
13:26 Zxozmo: ah yes
13:26 Mombei: Don't eyeball triangles, especially when you're going to build a lot of them
13:26 Zxozmo: should i also rotate is as well so that 3 doesnt lead into a dead zone?
13:27 Mombei: A way to make perfect triangles is to create 2 new circles that overlap perfectly 1 and 2 and rotate them by 60 degrees, and overlap again
13:27 Mombei: Then you'll have a placeholder for 3 that makes a perfect triangle
13:27 Mombei: rotate what?
13:27 Zxozmo: um
13:27 Zxozmo: 00:00:329 (1,2,3) -
13:28 Mombei: Why would you? Just make the placeholder the way I just explained and make 3 so it blankets 1
13:28 Zxozmo: ok then
13:29 Mombei: 00:01:328 (5) - It's probably better to make this slider just blanket 1 instead of overlapping it awkwardly [url=https://puu.sh/wk95x/aae2844ffe.jpg like this]
13:29 Mombei: Oh dammit
13:29 Mombei: That looks neat though
13:29 Mombei: You there?
13:29 Zxozmo: ye
13:30 Zxozmo: im trying to see where the slider tail of 2 went
13:30 Zxozmo: sorry
13:30 Zxozmo: i meant 1
13:30 Mombei: 00:01:828 (6) - With the new 5 if you just ctrlG this it looks good and plays fine, so do that
13:30 Mombei: 1's slidertail position doesn't matter, it's already faded
13:30 Zxozmo: ah
13:31 Mombei: 00:02:662 (9,1) - bring your stack leniency down to like, 3 (in the song setup, last tab) and overlap these
13:32 Zxozmo: ok done
13:32 Mombei: Also, you should delete 1 and use a flipped copy of 00:02:328 (8) instead
13:32 Mombei: Move 9 and 1 so that the slidertail overlaps with 00:01:828 (6)'s head and blankets 8 too, like [https://puu.sh/wk9fZ/0ed57d5d48.jpg this]
13:32 Zxozmo: ok
13:33 Mombei: 00:02:995 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern is better arranged like the previous one. [https://puu.sh/wk9BE/159a663eb8.jpg sketch]
13:33 Mombei: That's as far as I had gotten, from there I guess 6 would have to be fixed
13:35 Mombei: I'm thinking something like [https://puu.sh/wlECS/89416c391a.jpg this]
13:35 Mombei: Dude wth
13:36 Zxozmo: sorry
13:36 Zxozmo: router crashed
13:36 Zxozmo: anyways i did what you asked me
13:36 Mombei: I was saying
13:36 Mombei: I'm thinking something like [https://puu.sh/wlECS/89416c391a.jpg this] for 6
13:37 Zxozmo: ah thats nice
13:37 Mombei: You probably want to make it look as close to 00:01:828 (6,7,8,9) - as possible
13:37 Mombei: And just repeat that arrangement for the rest of the section
13:38 Mombei: It probably requires some replacement, it's not something that can be done with just tweaking around
13:38 Zxozmo: how about hitcircles?
13:38 Mombei: Mh?
13:38 Zxozmo: to change some of the sliders
13:39 Mombei: I don't understand what you're attempting to convey to me
13:39 Zxozmo: 00:02:328 (8) -
13:40 Zxozmo: replacing it with hitcricles instead of the usual slider?
13:40 Zxozmo: something like that
13:40 Mombei: I mean, you could do that, but why would you?
13:41 Zxozmo: i dont mean it like change it there
13:41 Zxozmo: for the other parts
13:41 Mombei: Again
13:41 Mombei: You could do that, but why would you?
13:41 Zxozmo: ah
13:44 Mombei: Well
13:44 Mombei: Pretty much the same applies to everything else after that
13:44 Zxozmo: im doing the same changes before the first break
13:45 Mombei: You need to consider more how objects play into each other
13:45 Mombei: And have a reason to change the flow
13:45 Mombei: A reason to use different spacings
13:45 Mombei: A reason to arrange objects a certain way
13:45 Mombei: What you lack is a criteria behind object placement
13:45 Zxozmo: how can i change that?
13:45 Mombei: If I just told you "make this pattern like this" you wouldn't get anything out of it
13:46 Mombei: Honestly, it's the same as getting better
13:46 Mombei: play more
13:46 Mombei: map more
13:46 Mombei: Focus on it
13:46 Mombei: Prioritize flow until it's second nature
13:46 Mombei: You got rhythm down pretty well
13:46 Mombei: Now practice object placement
13:46 Zxozmo: is it possible for me to use how other maps flow into each other?
13:46 Mombei: Flow is a pretty vague and general concept
13:47 Mombei: It's more about comfortable and uncomfortable movement
13:47 Zxozmo: pishifat?
13:47 Mombei: Yeah, that
13:47 Mombei: A good rule of thumb is to use comfortable movement unless you have a reason not to
13:47 Zxozmo: what are those reasons tho?
13:47 Mombei: A sound that stands out a lot, perhaps
13:48 Mombei: Or maybe a repetition of the same section
13:48 *Mombei is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1291493 Daniel Ingram - My Little Pony Theme Song]
13:48 Zxozmo: i see
13:48 Mombei: This is the map I used to practice circular flow
13:49 *Mombei is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1317729 Fractal Dreamers - Fortuna Redux [Extra]]
13:49 Zxozmo: ill try it
13:49 Mombei: And with this I've been practicing streams
13:49 Mombei: Making neat streams is tougher than it looks
13:50 Zxozmo: ill keep that in mind if i decide to make streams
13:51 Mombei: Sometimes it's good to get inspiration from other mappers
13:51 Mombei: For example
13:51 *Mombei is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1301681 Daniel Ingram - My Little Pony Theme Song [Insane]]
13:51 Mombei: 00:12:589 (2,3,4,5) - Seen these anywhere?
13:52 Zxozmo: i havent mapped that long that i havent seen those types of patterns yet
13:53 Zxozmo: one last question
13:53 Zxozmo: do you use silders for streams?
13:53 Mombei: Of course
13:53 Mombei: No sane man handdraws their streams
13:53 *Mombei is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/869222 BABYMETAL - Road of Resistance [Rebellion]]
13:53 Zxozmo: but some people dont though?
13:54 Mombei: 01:35:007 (1,2,3,4) -
13:54 Mombei: The people that don't can't have neat streams unless they spend an unreasonable amount of time drawing them
13:54 Mombei: Using sliders is just better
13:54 Zxozmo: ok ok
13:55 Zxozmo: also
13:55 *Zxozmo is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1317729 Fractal Dreamers - Fortuna Redux [Extra]]
13:55 Zxozmo: how did you make those streams with different spacing
13:55 Mombei: By using different sliders
13:55 Mombei: You don't make the whole stream with just one slider
13:55 Mombei: Otherwise shaping them would be painful
13:56 Zxozmo: and when is a good idea to expand or shorten the streams?
13:56 Mombei: That's usually based on the instensity of the song
13:57 Mombei: A lot of the time it's also just for variation
13:57 Mombei: Whether that's correct varies from case to case though
13:57 Zxozmo: how?
13:57 Mombei: I just told you - it's case dependent
13:57 Zxozmo: ah
13:57 Mombei: You'd have to look at the map to see if it actually fits
13:58 Zxozmo: hmm like drumrolls?
13:58 Mombei: I suppose
13:59 Zxozmo: thanks
13:59 Zxozmo: ill get to mapping once im done taking a break
13:59 Mombei: I guess I'll post this as an IRC mod
13:59 Mombei: Sorry again for the delay
posted
19:27 My Angel Settia: i can
19:27 My Angel Settia: test
19:27 Zxozmo: thanks so much
19:27 Zxozmo: ill spec you
19:27 Zxozmo: i just finished the aesthetics for that and want to see if its playable
19:27 My Angel Settia: ok
19:28 My Angel Settia: send map?
19:28 *Zxozmo is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1352597 Susumu Hirasawa - Hai Yo]
19:28 Zxozmo: not that one
19:28 *Zxozmo is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1291985 Halozy - Runaway]
19:28 Zxozmo: i meant this^
19:28 My Angel Settia: 1 min
19:28 Zxozmo: ok
19:29 My Angel Settia: ok
19:29 My Angel Settia: specing?
19:29 Zxozmo: ready to spec
19:29 Zxozmo: ye
19:35 My Angel Settia: mmm
19:35 My Angel Settia: the map
19:35 Zxozmo: yes?
19:35 My Angel Settia: still looked kinda weird at some points
19:35 My Angel Settia: want me to point them out?
19:35 Zxozmo: which points
19:35 Zxozmo: iyes
19:35 My Angel Settia: ok
19:36 My Angel Settia: 00:00:828 (3) - think this blanket is too close
19:36 Zxozmo: ah ok
19:36 Zxozmo: moved it a bit
19:36 My Angel Settia: 00:01:328 (5,6) - these 2 are a perfect blanket
19:37 My Angel Settia: 00:01:828 (6,7,8) - 8 and 6 not perfect blanket
19:37 My Angel Settia: 00:03:995 (5,6,7) - 7 and 5 weird over lap
19:37 Zxozmo: ok changed
19:37 Zxozmo: 5 is already faded by that time though
19:37 My Angel Settia: 00:09:828 (5,6,7) - 7 and 5 again weird overlap
19:38 My Angel Settia: but still it's kinda noticable
19:38 My Angel Settia: 00:18:995 (1) - this is kinda weird
19:38 My Angel Settia: maybe use a simpler shape
19:38 My Angel Settia: 00:21:662 (1) - this shape isnt that great
19:39 My Angel Settia: 00:25:328 (4) - this^
19:39 Zxozmo: yeah
19:39 My Angel Settia: some jumps felt random
19:39 My Angel Settia: like sort of no circular flow
19:40 Zxozmo: it reversed sometimes
19:40 Zxozmo: and sometimese it switched from circular to sharp anglese
19:40 My Angel Settia: 01:04:328 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this doesnt look very nice
19:40 My Angel Settia: well, i meant the jumps were kinda over lapping alot, which doesnt look that good
19:41 My Angel Settia: 01:27:828 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - did u sue slider to stream for this?
19:41 Zxozmo: hmm how should i change that?
19:41 My Angel Settia: use*
19:41 Zxozmo: yes
19:41 Zxozmo: but i changed the spacing for it using ctrl shift s
19:42 My Angel Settia: just have them not over lap and have circular flow
19:42 My Angel Settia: or some sort of flow
19:42 My Angel Settia: 01:35:662 (3) - dont do this
19:43 Zxozmo: the shape?
19:43 Zxozmo: or the flow?
19:43 My Angel Settia: shape
19:43 My Angel Settia: 02:17:662 (2) - ^
19:43 Zxozmo: shouldi make into a wave like shape?
19:44 Zxozmo: its supposed to blanket 02:16:495 (1) -
19:44 My Angel Settia: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8604260
19:44 My Angel Settia: regular shape like this can work
19:44 My Angel Settia: brb
19:44 Zxozmo: ok ok
19:45 Zxozmo: alright
19:46 *My Angel Settia is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1353484 Nero - Ariadne]
19:46 My Angel Settia: you can look at my map and the sliders i use
19:46 Zxozmo: ty
19:47 My Angel Settia: i feel what's most important is forming a consitent theme or pattern with your jumps
19:47 Zxozmo: i try to teach the basic rhythm or patter in the first part before the first kiai time
19:47 Zxozmo: then add elements to it as the song scales up
19:48 My Angel Settia: i couldnt tell what the basic pattern was >_<
19:48 Zxozmo: well if you look at it
19:48 Zxozmo: 00:33:828 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
19:48 Zxozmo: 00:33:328 (5,1) - if it overlaps like such
19:49 Zxozmo: 1 and 1/2 pause
19:49 My Angel Settia: but the jumps
19:49 Zxozmo: 00:34:662 (6,1) - if it does this it's only a 1 whole pause
19:49 My Angel Settia: 00:33:828 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
19:49 Zxozmo: the jumpst reverse on itself
19:49 My Angel Settia: this feels very messy and random
19:49 My Angel Settia: 1 4 and 6 overlap
19:49 Zxozmo: hmm your right
19:50 Zxozmo: ill move 5
19:50 Zxozmo: and 4
19:50 Zxozmo: so counter clockwise
19:52 Zxozmo: best example i got so that it changes from clockwise to counter clockwise to sharp angles are these jumps
19:52 Zxozmo: 04:16:328 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
19:52 My Angel Settia: is this map going for ranked?
19:53 Zxozmo: as much as possible yes
19:53 My Angel Settia: well, it definatelt still needs alot of work]
19:53 Zxozmo: if you want to turn this into an irc mod
19:54 My Angel Settia: umm sure
19:54 My Angel Settia: im farming kudos anyway
19:54 Zxozmo: ok
19:55 Zxozmo: so is the flow change the problem because it isnt smooth and also other overlapping things
19:55 My Angel Settia: weird flow
19:55 My Angel Settia: slider shapes
19:55 Zxozmo: yep
19:55 My Angel Settia: and over lapping messy jumps
19:55 Zxozmo: slidershapes im too confident
19:55 Zxozmo: and that
posted
My first mod, sry if i dont find much :/
Halozy - Runaway

General
  1. fix aimod stuff
  2. audio is only 128 kbps, if you can find some higher quality that would help (128 is still rankable)
  3. i saw that you had a silent slider slide and tick hit sound, make sure you don't make them both silent on sliders(i didn't find any but make sure)

Escape

  1. 00:07:995 (1,1,1) - This stack feels weird, breaks the rhythm you had going without any change in the song
  2. 01:11:495 (1) - snap slider end to blue tick? feels to short.
  3. 02:37:663 (1) - personally i would make this stream section less curvy and for it to have consistent spacing
  4. 02:54:829 (2,2) - make these 2 sliders curve better instead of more straight, the only time where you made the sliders not curved
  5. 04:24:329 (1) - doesn't line up with the burst
  6. 04:24:828 (1) - ^
  7. 04:25:328 (1) - ^
Good song and fun to play, good luck. ^^
posted

Takekii wrote:

My first mod, sry if i dont find much :/
Halozy - Runaway

General
  1. fix aimod stuff Fixed the kiai times being not snapped, also this is a marathon map anyways so no 2 more difficulties
  2. audio is only 128 kbps, if you can find some higher quality that would help (128 is still rankable) I found a 320 kbps version so thanks for letting me know!
  3. i saw that you had a silent slider slide and tick hit sound, make sure you don't make them both silent on sliders(i didn't find any but make sure) Ill counter check then~

Escape

  1. 00:07:995 (1,1,1) - This stack feels weird, breaks the rhythm you had going without any change in the song Intentional so they can be taught about other spacing anomalies later in the song (especially around before the first kiai time)
  2. 01:11:495 (1) - snap slider end to blue tick? feels to short.Intentional cause of the music
  3. 02:37:663 (1) - personally i would make this stream section less curvy and for it to have consistent spacing its for variety, also it warns you about spacing change if it starts a new combo mid stream(also works in other parts of the song)
  4. 02:54:829 (2,2) - make these 2 sliders curve better instead of more straight, the only time where you made the sliders not curved Fixed~
  5. 04:24:329 (1) - doesn't line up with the burst Fixed!
  6. 04:24:828 (1) - ^
  7. 04:25:328 (1) - ^
Good song and fun to play, good luck. ^^
Thanks for modding :)
posted
Aesthetics and Visual Spacing
ur visual spacing is not very consistent at all, i will give an example to try to explain what i mean
00:00:329 (1,2,3) - the distance between the objects here visually is known as visual spacing. here its rather close together
then when it gets to here 00:01:328 (5,6,7,8,9) - it becomes further apart. u want to keep the visual spacing concept as consistent as possible to make ur map look neat and clean
00:29:662 (1,3) - 00:35:995 (5,1) - 00:24:828 (3,4) - and here its just way too close, give some moderate distance to ur blankets

overlapping
avoid overlaps that seem unintentional
00:07:161 (6,1) -
00:17:328 (4,2) -
00:19:828 (5,2,5,6) - 01:02:995 (2,1) -

Rhythm Consistency
00:08:328 (1,1) - here u randomly just put 2 circles instead of ur usual 1/1 slider
00:35:995 (5) - normally u use a circle but u put a slider here actually u seem to just randomly swap around these 2 variations, u could either just stick with one or just swap them in a systematic order

Hitsounding
00:21:662 - while i can see that you put the claps on the dominant beat, the standard usage of the clap is to follow the snare or the beat of the music which usually go on the 2nd and 4th white ticks 00:21:995 - 00:22:662 -


others
01:09:495 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - what in the hell is this supposed to be following here lol? the 1,2,3 1,2,3 circle pattern should be starting on 01:09:662 - ur 1/2 a beat early
01:12:328 - half the kiai seems to be just following the drums on a 1/1 track without much diversity. why not follow the vocals some more? ur literally just mapping to the beat until 01:20:328 -
not to mention ur rhythm consistency here strays off from the first half of the kiai 01:28:328 -
01:39:828 - im not sure what happens here but the rhythm just stops following the music around here lol, u stop following the 1,2,3 structure u've developped for urself


k ill stop here for now. try to improve the map urself with some of these points
posted
First mod, sry if theres something wrong

Offset feels a bit off, try 317

00:10:995 (8) - Maybe use x0,5 SV until here, then, 00:21:662 (1) - x0,75 SV until here fits better imo since the song is still building up until that point
00:46:328 (5) - i think a long slider instead of a spinner would be better here
00:56:995 (6) - ^
02:19:662 (2) - ^
02:37:663 (1) - 02:42:494 (8) - this stream has a lot of unnecessary direction changes, try redrawing it into something like this https://puu.sh/wZ7ak/343aa82e43.mp4
03:25:662 (1) - 03:28:162 (16) - theres no need to put this jumps here
04:26:662 (4) - i think kiai should end here, not sure
03:54:162 (1,2) - space this more from 03:53:662 (1,2) -
03:54:662 (1) - ^

that was it i think, map is really fun
GL :D
posted

Kibbleru wrote:

Aesthetics and Visual Spacing
ur visual spacing is not very consistent at all, i will give an example to try to explain what i mean (fixed! for the slow parts)
00:00:329 (1,2,3) - the distance between the objects here visually is known as visual spacing. here its rather close together
then when it gets to here 00:01:328 (5,6,7,8,9) - it becomes further apart. u want to keep the visual spacing concept as consistent as possible to make ur map look neat and clean (Fixed)
00:29:662 (1,3) - 00:35:995 (5,1) - 00:24:828 (3,4) - and here its just way too close, give some moderate distance to ur blankets (Fixed!)

overlapping
avoid overlaps that seem unintentional (fixed these!)
00:07:161 (6,1) -
00:17:328 (4,2) -
00:19:828 (5,2,5,6) - 01:02:995 (2,1) -

Rhythm Consistency
00:08:328 (1,1) - here u randomly just put 2 circles instead of ur usual 1/1 slider
00:35:995 (5) - normally u use a circle but u put a slider here actually u seem to just randomly swap around these 2 variations, u could either just stick with one or just swap them in a systematic order

Fixed the Screwy Rhythm!

Hitsounding
00:21:662 - while i can see that you put the claps on the dominant beat, the standard usage of the clap is to follow the snare or the beat of the music which usually go on the 2nd and 4th white ticks 00:21:995 - 00:22:662 -

Changed the hitsounds~


others
01:09:495 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - what in the hell is this supposed to be following here lol? the 1,2,3 1,2,3 circle pattern should be starting on 01:09:662 - ur 1/2 a beat early (Ikr it took me a while to fixed but anyways (Fixed!)
01:12:328 - half the kiai seems to be just following the drums on a 1/1 track without much diversity. why not follow the vocals some more? ur literally just mapping to the beat until 01:20:328 -
not to mention ur rhythm consistency here strays off from the first half of the kiai 01:28:328 -
(Well I try to actually follow the voice and the beat with the beat on top, if i follow the vocals too much it'll lead into rhythm inconsistency)
Also fixed the first part!
01:39:828 - im not sure what happens here but the rhythm just stops following the music around here lol, u stop following the 1,2,3 structure u've developped for urself (Yeah pretty much it was a stupid rhythm i made, but Either way its fixed!)


k ill stop here for now. try to improve the map urself with some of these points
Thanks for modding!

Simuzax wrote:

First mod, sry if theres something wrong

Offset feels a bit off, try 317

00:10:995 (8) - Maybe use x0,5 SV until here, then, 00:21:662 (1) - x0,75 SV until here fits better imo since the song is still building up until that point
(True, also changed it into x0.75 now

00:46:328 (5) - i think a long slider instead of a spinner would be better here
00:56:995 (6) - ^
02:19:662 (2) - ^
(Changed!)
02:37:663 (1) - 02:42:494 (8) - this stream has a lot of unnecessary direction changes, try redrawing it into something like this https://puu.sh/wZ7ak/343aa82e43.mp4
(Changed!)
03:25:662 (1) - 03:28:162 (16) - theres no need to put this jumps here
(Well i considered it as boss battle, also there's a sweer guitar sound here that i accomapanied it with
04:26:662 (4) - i think kiai should end here, not sure
(Yep changed)
03:54:162 (1,2) - space this more from 03:53:662 (1,2) -
03:54:662 (1) - ^
(Done!)

that was it i think, map is really fun
GL :D
Done! ill be working on it now non-stop since it's my sembreak!

Thanks for modding guys!
posted
Title: runaway
Source: 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object.

Disc 3 http://www.toranoana.jp/info/dojin/toho_uroboros4/
http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/html/th12top.html
posted

Lama Poluna wrote:

Title: runaway
Source: 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object.

Disc 3 http://www.toranoana.jp/info/dojin/toho_uroboros4/
http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/html/th12top.html
Ty letting me know to change the source but i dont know what to do with the links can you please tell me?
posted
hi , from my q :)

General
  • *hmm disable countdown lol
    *also disable the widescreen support as well .. no need them
    *about the hitsound volume .. dont put it to 100% it is too loud ..
Escape
  • 00:46:410 (1) - what with this random spinner lol
    00:57:076 (1) - hmm i think better both of them change into a long slider
    01:00:826 (4,1) - blanket this
    01:04:326 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - can be better .. i mean the arragement
    01:11:160 (5) - i think you shound distance this more .. cuz the sound is a bit louder at that part
    01:52:243 (1) - idk what up with you and your random slider xD
    03:20:993 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - can be better
    03:23:826 (3,6) - blanket this
    03:25:660 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - idk why you increase the distance as the song goes ... i see it is unnecessary because the sound is just the same .. i think it would be better is the jump distance same and arrange it in different angle

    hmm sorry but to be honest with you your map arrangement note is kindda messy and all over the place ... i think you should work more on arranging them so it look neatly for rank .. practice make perfect :)
    goodluck with your map ^^
posted
Ok Marked GD as req! (4K Insane)
posted
Ok, marked GD as req (3x's Oni)
show more
Please sign in to reply.