forum

Intense pain only in Multi

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yukitemi

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Sorry to break it to you but respect is earned, what people consider respectable differs between different people.
So I basicaly can shit on you, coz you DIND'T earned my respect yet? see the problem with your statement?

things that Manuel sayn' actually make some sense tho...
N0thingSpecial

Yukitemi wrote:

So I basicaly can shit on you, coz you DIND'T earned my respect yet? see the problem with your statement?
That's not a problem that's life, people thrive from working hard to get others respect and their place in society, and yes you can but I really don't care since getting your respect means little to me
Yukitemi

N0thingSpecial wrote:

That's not a problem that's life, and yes you can but I really don't care since getting your respect means little to me
Fine I have no interest in explaining it to you, edgelord. You'll grow out of it eventualy and learn about basic human respect.
N0thingSpecial
Just speaking from experience no need to throw insults and bam you just lost my respect.
Yukitemi

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Just speaking from experience no need to throw insults and bam you just lost my respect.
But how tho? I didn't earned it in the first place... I have a feeling you have no idea what are you talking about.

And it's not an insult. Sort of.
N0thingSpecial

Yukitemi wrote:

But how tho? I didn't earned it in the first place... I have a feeling you have no idea what are you talking about.

And it's not an insult. Sort of.
you're standing up for manualosuplayer against long time poster on the forums that's respectable in my book

OT: you can change your grip, but change to one that feels natural for you, don't force one just because a pro player is using the same grip, once you found your grip sick to it. Also turn off UI so you don't get stressed from seeing how others are performing so you'll stop comparing yourself with others and focus on the game and relaxing
-Makishima S-
Respect other personal opinions, even If they are shit. And overall if they are substantiated.
You know when you hate someone it's because you want to have something that person have.
I can respect, and I do, someone who have knowledge or skill (or both) and can provide it properly to other players.
You are just spreading bullshit around like completely uneducated brickhead.
That is how life works.
Deal with it.
Rhonin
%%%%%
N0thingSpecial

Rhonin wrote:

just quit and find a better game
This guy gets it
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

Respect other personal opinions, even If they are shit. And overall if they are substantiated.
You know when you hate someone it's because you want to have something that person have.
I can respect, and I do, someone who have knowledge or skill (or both) and can provide it properly to other players.
You are just spreading bullshit around like completely uneducated brickhead.
That is how life works.
Deal with it.
Then start for respect you fathers because you don't. Cause they have no skills playing Osu. RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE.
The thing it's people like you tell others how life works on internet. But you're the typical who don't say the things to the face and then talk on internet about life. I do not care if it bothers you as I am. Be repressed as you're only give you unhappiness. And you try to make other people sad to feel better about yourself. If after all your years you can't see isn't any good for you i'm not going to make you open your eyes. Stop losing your time trying to make me feel bad. It don't work xD. Work on your problems instead try to find them on other people. I have nothing against you. Enjoy your day :P
Kyrari
thread derailing at it's finest

can't really think of a cause for this tbh, maybe the pains are just side effects from playing the 6* like you don't feel them until you're cooled down?
Yukitemi
It might be just because he feel pressured in multi, and as a result hits keys harder.
-Makishima S-

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Then start for respect you fathers because you don't. Cause they have no skills playing Osu. RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE.
The thing it's people like you tell others how life works on internet. But you're the typical who don't say the things to the face and then talk on internet about life. I do not care if it bothers you as I am. Be repressed as you're only give you unhappiness. And you try to make other people sad to feel better about yourself. If after all your years you can't see isn't any good for you i'm not going to make you open your eyes. Stop losing your time trying to make me feel bad. It don't work xD. Work on your problems instead try to find them on other people. I have nothing against you. Enjoy your day :P
Someone, please translate this to proper english because I have a hard time to understand what this guy is trying to say...
Deusieus
you play 6 stars in your current state? wtf are you doing go stay in 4 stars. dont push yourself too hard yet. tbh go fix your aim.

you said you'd feel pain its like as if you're trying to grip your pen as tight as possible because of
a. map 2 slow
- playing too much high ar then suddenly play slow as hell such as this god ridden 3 star ar 8 maps are a pain specially in HR.
b. you care about the leaderboard
- play. dont impress
c. i dont really know lmao
Frikandel
It's stress... you feel you have to perform in multiplayer and that tenses your muscles. I have the same if I play multi or if I try to fc.
Sayorie
OP is tensing up too much. But I really wouldn't call it intense pain, since if it is the case then it should also happen while in solo.

friendly advice, I have a word for this manueldude

L U R K M O A R P L E A S E
Topic Starter
Mikoru

Sayorie wrote:

OP is tensing up too much. But I really wouldn't call it intense pain, since if it is the case then it should also happen while in solo.

friendly advice, I have a word for this manueldude

L U R K M O A R P L E A S E
(apologies if this is considered an illegal bump) and no, I'm not sure it was just from tensing up, but I had gone to the doctors office about it, and found out I had a stress fracture, which very well may have been contributing to the pain. As such I have not logged in in over 15 days, not sure if I will after this heals. And yeah, I'm just ignoring him because he doesn't seem to understand the correlation of "pain=you're doing something wrong"
-Makishima S-
And yeah, I'm just ignoring him because he doesn't seem to understand the correlation of "pain=you're doing something wrong"
He is just trying to play smartass while being a laughing stock for most people around, you know, imo he got sticker of being a clown here.

Yet, back to your problem, as I said (or not) - if you go to multi, hide score table on the left (Tab key) and play like in solo. Make up for this mindset and you will feel difference.
Topic Starter
Mikoru

[Taiga] wrote:

And yeah, I'm just ignoring him because he doesn't seem to understand the correlation of "pain=you're doing something wrong"
He is just trying to play smartass while being a laughing stock for most people around, you know, imo he got sticker of being a clown here.

Yet, back to your problem, as I said (or not) - if you go to multi, hide score table on the left (Tab key) and play like in solo. Make up for this mindset and you will feel difference.
The issue there is the fact that I already do that, thought not for the pain. I've been doing this several months before this became a problem because I spend to much time focusing on what the combo of the next score is (causing me to lose mine). Nevertheless, I'm still out of commission for the time being due to my injury. And as I said, whether or not I'll be back is currently up in the air.
-Makishima S-
Good luck mate, heal up fast and get back to playing.
Sayorie

Xioko wrote:

(apologies if this is considered an illegal bump) and no, I'm not sure it was just from tensing up, but I had gone to the doctors office about it, and found out I had a stress fracture, which very well may have been contributing to the pain. As such I have not logged in in over 15 days, not sure if I will after this heals. And yeah, I'm just ignoring him because he doesn't seem to understand the correlation of "pain=you're doing something wrong"

if that is the case then it should happen whenever you are playing, not just in multi
Topic Starter
Mikoru

Sayorie wrote:

if that is the case then it should happen whenever you are playing, not just in multi
I think that my desire to prove myself in multiplayer caused more strain on my wrist, hence the exaggerated pain. But I don't know, that's just what the doctor had found and the only explanation I have at this point.