forum

How would osu! rank equate in League of Legends ranking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlLL
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this sort of question

Like top 50 osu = challenger in League or something like rank [1 million - 100k] = Bronze etc...

What do you think it would be?
Sandy Hoey
No one cares
KupcaH
No
Rilene
are you sure that you are going to compare music rhythm game to multiplayer online battle arena game?
ManuelOsuPlayer

BlLL wrote:

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this sort of question

Like top 50 osu = challenger in League or something like rank [1 million - 100k] = Bronze etc...

What do you think it would be?
Because expend lot of time front PC?
Eyes-hand cordination.
-Makishima S-
You don't compare this things.

At high rank pp is not equal to skill. There are countless examples where top100 player can play maps which top10 player will not handle and all way around. Same goes for every rank section. People have different skillsets and progress on them. Often one skillset doesn't equal another (for example having great reading and control for technical maps doesn't make you instantly a DoubleTime player).

League of fucktards is MOBA... osu! is a rhythm game. 2 completely different game categories.
LoliPantsu
considering you have to get level 30 in LoL i think bronze 5 is like 100k in osu rank at the least
kai99
https://osu.stypr.com/tier/

here's a service my friend made
N0thingSpecial
Pretty sure I get carried every game so I'm actually bronze
I Give Up
Osu ranking is solo. You cannot compare this to league of shit ranking which is a team game.
Kyrari
tho tbh elo ranking works much better in a solo game compared to team games like LoL considering it was originally made for chess

there's even an old request for this t/115405&start=0

but it's different game so idk comparing it
timemon
I'm pretty sure League system came from Starcraft 2 which is a solo game.

Technically everybody in osu! has played ranked mode. (cause everything is ranked)
Which means if you're below rank 5 millions you're Gold equivalent of league (Top 50%)
anything below 100k rank means you're platinum and diamond (Up to like top 1%)

God forbid if you FC a 5* map that could land you in Master!

yeah it's retarded (Which also tells that the dedicaded part of the community is extremely small)
Deusieus

Sandy Hoey wrote:

No one cares
Yukitemi
I'd like to use my new favorite quote...

Sandy Hoey wrote:

No one cares
Hikaen

kai99 wrote:

https://osu.stypr.com/tier/

here's a service my friend made
it's gone :(
Lapizote
please don't necropost.