forum

Hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hi19hi19
I'm a fairly accomplished DDR/Stepmania player and filemaker, and I figured I would try this as well.
Getting used to sliders is weird for a DDR player I have to say. The maps with few sliders are so much easier than the ones that have a lot XD

I'm already enjoying the greater creative freedom osu! allows me. Being able to place notes anywhere > 4 arrows.
The editor is pretty intuitive too, I like it a lot, but there are just so many more things you can do compared to Stepmania. Eventually I'll figure out how everything works...

Maybe someone here recognizes me from FFR, ODI, KBO... or maybe not? Anyway, hello ^_^
Hika
Your name is creative. I like it.

Also hi, welcome, enjoy your stay, blah blah blah blah.
Ramellu
Hiya~
Vext_old

hi19hi19 wrote:

Getting used to sliders is weird for a DDR player I have to say.
Have you tried hitting them with a hammer? Oh and welcome.
07 Ghost
Hello. Nice to meet you.
Firo Prochainezo
Well, hello.
Elite Ninja
Oh hey there hi19! Definetly recognize you from FFR :D. Welcome to osu! which I find is a lot more advance than FFR.
Xay
How couldn't I recognize you :)

Welcome to osu! and have fun :3
kaji_
Hey, fellow FFR'er (:
pmon
Whee more FFR people. :D Herro.
d3lt3x
11 years...
BluJellu
thats a long time
Ymir
who the fuck
Wandie
Zamn! This thread was created when i was about only 4 years old.
Ymir
Zamn! This thread was created when i was about only 5 years old.
Kurboh
Wow, this thread was created when I was 6 :0
Neigdoig
I'm actually a Stepmania player, but I use OutFox (which is Stepmania 5.3), and play others such as Quaver and osu!std (it's rare that I play osu!, though).
ZenovaX
Zamn! This thread was created when i was about only 3 years old. Welcome, hi19hi19. Sorry for being a decade late lol