forum

[Discography] BanG Dream!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nitrous

A complete discography of original songs and cover songs can be found listed below in as the franchise and mobile game, BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! constantly updates with new songs.
  1. BanG Dream! Official Site
  2. BanG Dream! Girls Band Party Official Site
  3. Bandori.party Community Site

Ranked Beatmaps:
  1. Beatmap Listing

Anime Discography:

Season 1
  1. Opening
  2. Ending
Season 2
  1. Opening 1
  2. Opening 2
  3. Ending
Season 3
  1. Opening
  2. Ending
Extras
  1. Garupa Pico OP
  2. Pastel Life OP
  3. Movie OP
  4. Movie ED

Beatmap Packs:

The franchise has grown a lot since it's inception in the years past. So much has happened and the community has grown fond of what used to be small and insignificant. Hope to see more ranked beatmaps in the future!
-Yunii-
For the songs that hasn't come out with a single and are only in the game (such as the covers) you will have to find someone to datamine the songs for you.
This channel has all the songs the game has. Tbh I don't think we will ever see full covers or even the short ones being released.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sorairo0821sf

For the PoPiPa songs, Roselia Single and the upcoming PasuPare Single id redirect you to nyaa but that isn't a thing anymore but I'll go find .mp3s.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
We should find a good source for all the audio files. YouTube usually re-encodes the video usually leading to slightly lower quality. nyaa is still active. Just use their IRC. Some songs are game-exclusive such as covers. Until we find a better source, the link you provided should be OK enough.
Rukaru
what a wonderful project
-Atri-
Ill join lol
_Meep_
lol nioj llI
-Atri-
lol nioh ill
Hinsvar
Hmm

I'll watch over this thread, I guess.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
I'm taking over BanG Dream ED. Please help me populate the list with active mapsets.
Dragontail
I will want to make a mapset and this is a good source. http://hikarinoakariost.info/?s=banG+Dream%21. This is me searching up the anime songs so probably almost all the songs are here in good quality.

Edit: If it does not have, then please use this add-on which works on firefox. YouTube Video and Audio Downloader is the name, just search it in the add-on's section. It makes the quality of the youtube mp3 high when downloading and does re-encoding and stuff. Just go to youtube, and the button to download will appear on the page. Click on it and download the mp4 and convert that to a mp3 or avi, which ever one you need. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Found a good source of 256 kbps mp3s. Click Here to listen!
Also updated the list to color-code songs that have mapsets depending on their status.
Kibbleru
don't forget to add scanter's stuff in here
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Kibbleru wrote:

don't forget to add scanter's stuff in here
OK. I have to confirm if he's after ranking.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Update. Might be too late though, the current source of MP3s is now discontinued. We'll have to look for other sources now. They still have some MP3s though, keep using it if you are going to map the original release songs of Garupa.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Updated! I got my hands on some of the game ver. mp3s now in 195kbps!
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Rewritten the OP! Since the game is constantly updating, I cannot update the thread too often. I provided a link to a Discography where it is constantly updated. I will only list the Ranked Beatmaps from this point onward.
Fu Xuan
Wow I'm gay
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Cheers on our 10+ beatmap milestone! Thank you to everyone who has contributed in any way so far.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
The BanG Dream! Volume 1 Beatmap Pack has been released! Thank you everyone for pushing the first wave out!!! It is listed in the thread OP.
pyan
owo
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Thump!

I have released my live simulator which displays charts from the game! You can also listen and download to pre-timed and preset .osz as well,, just click the pink download button!
  1. Kokoro!
Do note that the mp3 will like be in incorrect bitrate and timing usually needs tweaking!!!
CLSW
good thing
Linka

Nitrous wrote:

Thump!

I have released my live simulator which displays charts from the game! You can also listen and download to pre-timed and preset .osz as well,, just click the pink download button!
  1. Kokoro!

Do note that the mp3 will like be in incorrect bitrate and timing usually needs tweaking!!!

Lets say that if anyone has tweaked the .osz files and wants to help, how would that happen?
show more