forum

Why's it recommended to have aim similar to Auto?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlLL
Is it just because Auto goes in a straight line which is the shortest path from one hit object to another?

In theory, I don't think it would matter how you aim as long as you hit everything.
Jukkii
If you hit everything it doesnt mstter, but going in straight lines and snapping to objects will tremendously help with hitting everything
markii
People who know me know me as a really good aim player (for my rank) and I think "snapping" is too high effort, what matters is cursor stability (not being shakey) and how well defined the edges of your aim are (the corners of your shape patterns shouldn't be super loopy/round), but aslong as you're playing maps that stress your aim frequently it'll naturally start to look better and be better
Sandy Hoey
Well obviously, if you can hit everything, nothing really matters. But if you think about it, the shortest distance means that it is the shortest time to get from note to note. This gives you a wider margin of error in time it takes to read
Fxjlk
The closer you mimic a computer the closer your results get to that of a computer.
Kyrari
I don't see why you should curve your cursor while going to a circle unless you're gonna cursordance?