hai! from my m4m req , remember these are all suggestions so feel free to deny whatever you want :3Thanks for modding xD
- Well i'm not totally sure about this but about english words on real title you could ask someone else if it's right
- kantan-> futsuu around 0,5 sr difference, futsuu-> muzu 0,8. take a look on my kantan comments
not anymore comments here
While I was testplaying it I noticed there are so much Finishers through the song... try deleting some of them and use them carefully
Also I felt it a little difficult, remember they're new players here and haven't played so much to get redlines easily. Try to let some 4/1 breaks (also 2/1) through the song
- Try using 1.2 SV since it's almost 200 bpm and it could be fast for new players
- 00:00:650 - try this on first section and leave if you like it
>wow amazing idea xD fixed~
also if you're agreeing with it make it consistent for next 4/1
- 00:07:439 (10) - I think you should delete notes like this and let 4/1 break here
>fixed and refer this, also fixed some other place.
- 00:10:766 - it was hard for me to get the consistency on this section, you're following kind of vocal-drums and changing little suddenly, try to stuck a little on one of them D:
>following bass sound. pitch of sound, changed color. keep nowsome changed against 00:20:978.
- 00:16:510 (24) - ^
- 00:19:063 (28) - delete this, isn't neccesary and makes it hard to read next note :c
- 00:20:978 - this section is a little bit more readable
- 00:26:722 (37) - ^
- 00:49:063 (72,73,74,75) - about them I'm not sure, I think 00:49:542 (73,74) - should be D (these notes are good at finishers) but probably it's too difficult... not sure tbh (try hearing them at toara's Muzu, he did it)
>um keep now. melody is going higher from 73, and other summative sound is same at all point.
well Kiai gets almost easier than the beggining D:
>ye right, but by using more finisher, little hard than it.
- 01:01:191 (92,93) - you should give more than a 1/1 space between them, even there's a finisher after this and that makes it more difficult to get
well try to follow my suggestions through the whole song, for example this section 01:12:042 - is really well mapped imo
- 01:19:702 (120,121) - same comment about sliders not sure :c
- 01:27:361 (1,2) - please don't ;;
> lol removed before slider www
Same comment about finishers, there are a lot :c
- 00:08:386 (16,17,18) - try to avoid 1/2 usage triplets, they're not bad, but here isn't neccesary imo
Futsuu is kinda good imo
- 00:32:148 (66) - delete this because this pattern is kinda dense
>hard playing that drum bass-snare(dk) continuing, so keep.
- 00:40:287 (83) - delete this too
- 00:46:829 (96,98) - you should delete one of these notes, deleting any of them sounds good
kiai is fine too but almost easier than last parts xD
- 00:49:542 (197) - same comment as Kantan
- 01:06:936 (147,148,149,150,151,152) - well assuming you're following background drums then do D D D D D K or D D D K K K
> i used KKK KKK cause of Oni diff's pattern, but fixed. more better to me. also fixed kantan.
- 01:10:127 (155,156,157,158,159,160) - double triplet is kinda hard, try deleting one of them
>remapped this part.
- 01:14:914 (168) - move to 01:15:074 - and delete 01:15:234 (169) - (or maybe not deleting sounds fine too)
>move 01:15:234 - for better easier to follow guitar sound.
- 01:27:361 (1,2) - same as Kantan but here i'm not sure
>keep now. kantan fixed, and futsuu user can play this imo.
about Oni I'm a little lazy now (sry xD) but I just heared it one time and felt it kinda well, just a little overmapped on the first part
well I think that's all, good luck with this and hope it can be helpful ;;