vbn237jr
Oh gosh this is so cool, nice skin dude :D
Topic Starter
HeretqalKvlt

vbn237jr wrote:

Oh gosh this is so cool, nice skin dude :D

And by all means if you see any issues please let me know :D
SleepingD
BigFile And Good Skins !!! like it (Save!!)
Topic Starter
HeretqalKvlt

SleepingD wrote:

BigFile And Good Skins !!! like it (Save!!)

Let me know how you like it in game play :D
Choilicious
The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
t/318193
Topic Starter
HeretqalKvlt
What kind of permission?
This is an original skin?
Garin
original my ass, half of the elements are mine.
Topic Starter
HeretqalKvlt
Like what elements?? Any unoriginal elements were from a the site in the credits.
Garin
are you serious? back button, menu-button-background, mod icons, the health bar is just the menu-button-background recolored and cut.

sorry bud but just because you recolored my shit doesnt make it yours. i put a lot of effort into making my skins and people like you are cancer to the skinning community.

nothing original about this skin at all.
Topic Starter
HeretqalKvlt
No man, i dont mean any offense. Im sorry if it offends you. This is literally the first skin i put together. I used https://osuskinner.com/ so that i could understand the skinning template. I'm not ignoring anything. but some of the assets were picked up from that site. I'd be more than happy to give you credit.
Garin
honestly i don't care about credit, it's the fact that you called it original when it's clearly not. sorry if i sound rude but it's so god damn annoying coming on this forum and seeing nothing but copied shit and 0 creativity, then people have the audacity to say they fucking made it!

triggers me to no end.
Topic Starter
HeretqalKvlt
No No I completely understand. I'm not taking it personal.
I do thank you for taking the time to let me though.
I wasn't trying to sound like i was mockin I honestly do not understand how the skinning community works on here seeing as this is my first project.
However getting some insight I will re-visit theses elements and create them from scratch and try to republish that way.
I am very sorry I did not mean to try and assume your work as mine.
I honestly picked up the elements from the site I thought they were public use and such.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
In order to not piss you off further is there I can get this post taken down?
MaximumTilt

Garin wrote:

honestly i don't care about credit, it's the fact that you called it original when it's clearly not. sorry if i sound rude but it's so god damn annoying coming on this forum and seeing nothing but copied shit and 0 creativity, then people have the audacity to say they fucking made it!

triggers me to no end.
Finally someone said it.
Garin

badwolfvi wrote:

No No I completely understand. I'm not taking it personal.
I do thank you for taking the time to let me though.
I wasn't trying to sound like i was mockin I honestly do not understand how the skinning community works on here seeing as this is my first project.
However getting some insight I will re-visit theses elements and create them from scratch and try to republish that way.
I am very sorry I did not mean to try and assume your work as mine.
I honestly picked up the elements from the site I thought they were public use and such.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
In order to not piss you off further is there I can get this post taken down?

i understand it wasn't your intention man, only reason i got pissed is because im sick of seeing shit like this clogging up the forums every god damn day.
just generic pro player skins rehashed with a different girl or uninspired crap with no thought put into it, was nothing personal against you was more a generalization on the skinning forums as a whole, this post just triggered me hard.

bring back the skinning golden age :(