3. Normal (1.16 stars, 114 notes)
Download: Rin - KoKoRo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
THIS IS RIN'S KOKORO EDIT VER . I THINK IT IS VERY EASY . YOU CAN HAVE A TRY
Aria-Takara
Hi^^
I never gave replies to beatmaps before, but i try it from my feeling...^^''

Easy: I thout that it was not that in the beat at the beginning (some notes)
In my opinion it's a little bit too easy. maybe you can use at some places slider instead of circles ( or take it in another order..)

Normal: It's better here that it's not the same order with the circles. And ( i think ) that the beat was better there. The beginning is too fast. You click on start and then you miss the first note...^^'' You can take a few seconds before it starts ( in the song setup ) And again: You could use sliders to make it more interesting ;)

Hard: (i had to use the mod 'no fail'...^^''' ) the stars said: it's not that hard, then so many notes, one after another. But that was good. It just seemed so easy because of the stars ( you could make it even harder in the song setup; then i could have seen that^^ )But good. So it was more complicated^^ But thats not the main point! The same thing: it would be good if you would use sliders ( and spinner of course ). And the beat is too fast.

All in one: I looked in your song setup and timing. The timing was really a bit too fast. When you're going to set the timing you really have to hear every detail ( as best: you take the music on 25 % ). You listen to the music and test your timing in every region of your song ( because maybe it can be: at the beginning it's good but to the end the timing gets bader..)
A 2nd point. You changed nothing in the song setup ( or the colors, i don't exactly know that ). Even in that way you can make your map very interesting. You can change the difficulty of different parts, take in skin in your map and the important thing in your song: The Lead-in seconds in the part 'audio'. So, like i told in 'normal' you won't miss the first note :)
You must have ideas, have to be craetive, that's the most important thing when youre making a beatmap ( i made just 1 'til now, but thats my opinion). And: Do not just use circles. Use spinners and sliders ;D

I hope that i could help you :)