don't kudosu, btwalso, @oko after playing around with a few hitsounds to try and match the piano, i decided not to go through with your suggestion due to the fact that I feel that it would take away from the "mellow" type of tone from the song, and the drum samples do a good job at that.
- finland and helsinki are hardly a good tag to describe the song itself. Let's just remove them, perhaps. tomppabeats is an artist from finland. technically you can put this under "finnish" music.though i will remove helsinki, i agree it's a bit misleading.
I know you shouldn't use other maps as justification, but this map does the same incase you really disagree with me keeping finland in the tags. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/552732
- 00:14:760 (3) - this would feel better as two circles to stress the piano beats. it would match with the rhythm you follow better. yea,
i do use 2 circles and 2/1 reverse sliders for variation, but this seems a bit off, fixed.
- 00:32:321 (3,4,5) - the back and forth movement with the stack is uncommon or a relaxing and simple difficulties. besides, it stands out in a way that makes it feel somewhat unintentional. can we avoid the stack somehow? i went for a simpler approach
i see that you don't exactly intend to have perfect visuals, but there is literally no connection between 00:11:833 (1,2) - or 00:17:687 (1,2) - or at least not that I can see/understand clearly. oh, and 00:49:882 (3) - this one overlaps with the score-metre thingy, so it can be placed a little higher. probably you could focus more on that, since the rest is okI decided to fix the 2nd optionthough i think the first one is fine,
it's mainly a different type of flow and are the same slider. making everything symmetrical is not what i intend to do.also the score-metre one was fixed
- 00:10:370 (7,1) - are these different on purpose? looks like you were trying to show the same style of sliders, but decided not to copypaste it for some reason 7 is expressing a vocal, and 1 is expressing..whatever that instrument is. I decided 7 should be smoother to better express the vocal ,and 1 should be more curved.
- 00:19:150 (3,4) - they seem to follow the same instrument, why not make them parallel? p much same concern expressed by oko,
- 00:22:809 (8,1) - the overlap on its own is good, but it feels sort of out of context as this is the only one of a kind in the difficulty. this was a concern in oko's mod, fixed
;et's just work a bit more on the visuals and give it a try.
should be good to go