forum

I played Osu! but I lost my internet connection :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Iced Demon
Yes, I have a problem. I played Osu! yesterday and I just lost my connection to the internet close before I started playing or while playing I think. The problem is that i just did a map I where I normaly wouldn`t get a fc and an A, but I did it there. I was first happy that I just did it but then I saw that I lost my connection and I dont got the PP I would get. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484456 this is the map I played. I just wanted to ask is there a way to contact the Osu! support and I get my pp or something, because I´m not sure when I can do this map as good as I did it yesterday. I got the replay saved. It would be really nice if I get some friendly answers. :)

IcedDemon
KuMagAwa Mi

Iced Demon wrote:

Yes, I have a problem. I played Osu! yesterday and I just lost my connection to the internet close before I started playing or while playing I think. The problem is that i just did a map I where I normaly wouldn`t get a fc and an A, but I did it there. I was first happy that I just did it but then I saw that I lost my connection and I dont got the PP I would get. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484456 this is the map I played. I just wanted to ask is there a way to contact the Osu! support and I get my pp or something, because I´m not sure when I can do this map as good as I did it yesterday. I got the replay saved. It would be really nice if I get some friendly answers. :)

IcedDemon
yes i agree. i have the same problem too ,i have a realy Realy REALY BAD Internet connection so i know what you feel bro
DeathHydra
You can't
Kyrari
If you did a score while offline, just don't close the osu! client and wait/play other maps until you reconnect because it'll automatically keep trying to submit it.

If you closed osu! while still offline, there's nothing you can do anymore.
Topic Starter
Iced Demon

VanillaSandvich wrote:

If you did a score while offline, just don't close the osu! client and wait/play other maps until you reconnect because it'll automatically keep trying to submit it.

If you closed osu! while still offline, there's nothing you can do anymore.

I didnt closed it and I got Internet but I dont got any PP and i closed Osu! first after I got internet. :( But ty for the answer
-Makishima S-
If you got score by having skill to play a map, you will do this again.
If you got score by pure luck - play more, get better, repeat score.
Sandy Hoey

Iced Demon wrote:

I didnt closed it and I got Internet but I dont got any PP and i closed Osu! first after I got internet. :( But ty for the answer

The score will try to submit for a little more than 1 hour after the play in the case of no or slow connection to Bancho. At this point, if it is not in your top plays, then it will never. If your connection is that bad, then you probably should get used to this happening