std queue [closed]

posted
Total Posts
67
show more
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg

jackisnotonfir3 wrote:

8

Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/582671
NM req on the highest diff please

Thanks!
accepted

NM open (2 entries)
M4M open (unlimited unless stated otherwise in last post)
_kotachi_
8
hello :) NM request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/445730
STD diff please.

Thanks!
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg

_kotachi_ wrote:

8
hello :) NM request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/445730
STD diff please.

Thanks!
this map is waaayy to polished for me to even find any errors. ill just shoot a star, really liked the map!
Einja
8
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601302
you can mod any diff except hard please, thanks!
Nevo
MisakiAN
8
eya,NM req~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/559936

Thanks~
TyrantsEye2014
8
NM req.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1289475
it's 200bpm ;w; i hope you will accept it

thanks in advance
nelly979
m8
Hihihihi, requesting NM :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/594530
Thank you!
YelloJello
trending now "8 jokes you wont believe they made on icarly"

hiya! Requesting nm

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/610764

thanks for your help!
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg
nm closed, will update later to show who picked
m4m always open
Blan_C
8

Siemka :D

M4M? Bo z tego co widzę to open ^^

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601228
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg

Blan_C wrote:

8

Siemka :D

M4M? Bo z tego co widzę to open ^^

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601228
accepted
nm closed
m4m closed
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg

YelloJello wrote:

trending now "8 jokes you wont believe they made on icarly"

hiya! Requesting nm

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/610764

thanks for your help!
accepted

Einja wrote:

8
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601302
you can mod any diff except hard please, thanks!
accepted

rest rejected
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg
open for some M4M's
Flowziee
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg

Flowziee wrote:

hihihi
M4M :D
map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628419
sorry but rules; rejected
you know, they are there for a reason
TheLeviathan
Yo
This restricts some rules - like bpm is a bit > 200 and star rate is 6.5
but maybe you'll accept
let me know if yes/no
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626885
Topic Starter
greeeeeeeeg

TheLeviathan wrote:

Yo
This restricts some rules - like bpm is a bit > 200 and star rate is 6.5
but maybe you'll accept
let me know if yes/no
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626885
sorry but rejected
Drummer
8. hey, m4m

this is 6.06* but when you remove that one spaced stream in the end it's only 5.99* so it fits right < 333
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/594170

thank you
LimePixel
8
Hi. M4M request. Here's my map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/628610

Thanks if you accept this :)
(Also I don't mind modding first)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply