Requested to give some comments on Salad.
█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable
- 00:00:839 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - Try to include some patterns that don't require much back-and-forth movements, such as vertical sliders and curve paths.
- 00:02:505 (5,1) - Ambiguous distance. If this is intended to be a dash, try to increase it and test to see if you will dash at this point intuitively.
- 00:04:838 (2,3,4) - This part can be hard to beginners as both (2,3) and (3,4) are ambiguous. Try to move (3) closer to (2) to fix this.
- 00:11:172 (1,2) - Add a dash here?
- 00:16:672 (8,1) - ^, by increasing the distance slightly.
- 00:21:505 (4,1) - ^
- 00:26:838 (6,1) - ^, please plan the parts that you want to add dash at, next time when you map.
- 00:32:172 (2,3,4,5,1) - Ambiguous distances at (4,5,1). Perhaps reduce the distance of (4,5) while increase the one at (5,1), to ensure everyone will tap their dashes at (5,1).
- 00:33:338 (2,3) - Here there is a dash, but 00:36:338 (2,3) - , 00:38:838 (2) - and 00:41:671 (5,6) - do not. This means there is a little flaw in consistency. Maybe remove the potential dash at 00:33:338 (2,3) - for consistency sake.
- 00:52:838 (1,2) - Strange to have a dash here, maybe follow a simpler rhythm for 00:52:838 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ? You may try something like 4-4 (where hyphen means the dash position and 4s are streams with 4 circles).
- 00:54:171 - Consider starting the Kiai here instead of 00:52:838 - .
- 00:54:171 - 01:15:504 - Sliders like 00:54:838 (2) - can be slanted slightly, because their inner distances are quite large during gameplay.
In general, there are notes that should be emphasized by adding dash to them, but they aren't; while some parts are added with dashes but the notes are not strong enough. It may be better if you choose to remake another version of Salad and plan ahead before start mapping the parts. (My usual practice is to treat every stanza as a checkpoint, and do some testplay to locate potential issues)