1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年11月21日 at 23:57:08

Artist: Nekomata L.E.D.Master+
Title: Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs-
Source: beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
Tags: Toshiyuki Kakuta Naoyuki Sato 4th KONAMI Arcade Championship CHRONO BREAKS
BPM: 196
Filesize: 6244kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another - 4Key (4.16 stars, 1546 notes)
  2. Hyper - 4Key (3.16 stars, 1055 notes)
  3. Normal - 4Key (1.93 stars, 615 notes)


Download: Nekomata L.E.D.Master+ - Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs-
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#6 Ranked

<<prev | next>>
時、巡りあう。未来への振音————。
Time Travels Around. The Trembling Voice From The Future————
Another by Me
Hyper by Me
Normal by Me
Hitsound by Me
BN Log
Bubbled by Asherz007 Qualified by Litharrale
Mod Count
Normal: 6
Hyper: 7
Another: 10
posted
Hello,Tofu1222
Me again! ;)
Here HS Check as request
collapsed text
Beatmap Version:May 12, 2017

1234

Volume Overall 70%-100%

00:01:040 - 00:08:386 Why you all adding F in 1?you can replace it by other HS

00:20:172 - Add one note in 4 and C

00:20:325 - ^ in 2 and W

00:20:631 - Add F

00:25:529 - Add C

00:29:662 - Add W in 2

00:30:427 - Add C

00:35:325 - ^

00:39:458 - Add W in 2

00:40:223 - Add C

00:45:121 - ^

00:48:948 - Add W in 2

00:49:101 - W change to C and move to 4

00:49:254 - Add W in 2

00:50:019 - Add C

00:50:478 - Add W

00:50:784 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:50:937 - Add C

00:51:397 - Add W

00:51:703 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:52:468 - Add C

00:52:927 - Add W

00:53:233 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:53:386 - Add C

00:53:846 - Add W

00:54:152 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:54:917 - Add C

00:55:376 - Add W

00:55:682 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:55:835 - Add C

00:56:295 - Add W

00:56:601 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:57:366 - Add F

* 00:57:366 - 00:58:591 I think 1/3 Snap in this part.Plz also fix it in Another
00:57:596 - C move to 00:57:570
00:57:876 - Add W
00:57:978 - Add F
00:58:208 - C move to 00:58:182
00:58:386 - Add W
00:58:437 - C move to 00:58:488

00:58:591 - Add C

00:58:897 - Add one note in 4 and C

01:00:937 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:03:182 - Add one note in 4 and C

01:03:386 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:03:488 - Add C

01:05:835 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:08:080 - C→W move to 2

01:08:386 - Add F

01:12:825 - Add C

01:12:978 - Add W
----------------------------------------------------------

01:13:284 - Add C

01:23:080 - ^

01:27:978 - ^

01:32:876 - ^

01:33:182 (93182|3,93335|1) - Ctrl+J

01:33:642 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:33:795 - W→C move to 4

01:34:101 (94101|3,94254|1) - Ctrl+J

01:34:560 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:34:713 - W→C move to 4

01:35:019 - C→W move to 2

01:35:172 - Add C

01:37:774 - ^

01:38:080 (98080|3,98540|3,98999|3,99458|3,99917|3) - C→W move to 2

01:38:233 (98233|0,98693|0,99152|0,99611|0,100070|0) - Add C

01:42:672 - Add C

01:42:978 (102978|3,103131|1) - Ctrl+J

01:43:437 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:43:591 - FC move to 4

01:43:897 (103897|3,104050|1) - Ctrl+J

01:44:356 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:44:509 - FC move to 4

01:44:815 (104815|3) - C→W move to 2

01:44:968 - Add C

01:47:570 - ^

01:47:876 (107876|3,108335|3,108795|3,109254|3,109713|3) - C→W move to 2

01:48:029 (108029|0,108488|0,108948|0,109407|0,109866|0) - Add C

01:52:468 - Add C

Sugestion:Adjusting the Playback Rate(Your editor right bottom)to slow or fast when you're catching the Hitsounds. It will help a lot and make it more accurately.
Read this when you finish the check ;)
collapsed text
I add some extra HS:
Replace in bell
some piano HS at the beginning
Default HS
there're also a HS diff for review add it in your map
http://puu.sh/vRW6c/1ec68b63cc.zip

猫叉Master XDD
Familiar melody with the map that I mod recently XD
Good Luck! :)
posted

1164530434 wrote:

Hello,Tofu1222
Me again! ;)
Here HS Check as request
collapsed text
Beatmap Version:May 12, 2017

1234

Volume Overall 70%-100%

00:01:040 - 00:08:386 Why you all adding F in 1?you can replace it by other HS

00:20:172 - Add one note in 4 and C

00:20:325 - ^ in 2 and W

00:20:631 - Add F

00:25:529 - Add C

00:29:662 - Add W in 2

00:30:427 - Add C

00:35:325 - ^

00:39:458 - Add W in 2

00:40:223 - Add C

00:45:121 - ^

00:48:948 - Add W in 2

00:49:101 - W change to C and move to 4

00:49:254 - Add W in 2

00:50:019 - Add C

00:50:478 - Add W

00:50:784 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:50:937 - Add C

00:51:397 - Add W

00:51:703 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:52:468 - Add C

00:52:927 - Add W

00:53:233 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:53:386 - Add C

00:53:846 - Add W

00:54:152 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:54:917 - Add C

00:55:376 - Add W

00:55:682 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:55:835 - Add C

00:56:295 - Add W

00:56:601 - Add one note in 2 and W

00:57:366 - Add F

* 00:57:366 - 00:58:591 I think 1/3 Snap in this part.Plz also fix it in Another
00:57:596 - C move to 00:57:570
00:57:876 - Add W
00:57:978 - Add F
00:58:208 - C move to 00:58:182
00:58:386 - Add W
00:58:437 - C move to 00:58:488

00:58:591 - Add C

00:58:897 - Add one note in 4 and C

01:00:937 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:03:182 - Add one note in 4 and C

01:03:386 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:03:488 - Add C

01:05:835 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:08:080 - C→W move to 2

01:08:386 - Add F

01:12:825 - Add C

01:12:978 - Add W
----------------------------------------------------------

01:13:284 - Add C

01:23:080 - ^

01:27:978 - ^

01:32:876 - ^

01:33:182 (93182|3,93335|1) - Ctrl+J

01:33:642 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:33:795 - W→C move to 4

01:34:101 (94101|3,94254|1) - Ctrl+J

01:34:560 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:34:713 - W→C move to 4

01:35:019 - C→W move to 2

01:35:172 - Add C

01:37:774 - ^

01:38:080 (98080|3,98540|3,98999|3,99458|3,99917|3) - C→W move to 2

01:38:233 (98233|0,98693|0,99152|0,99611|0,100070|0) - Add C

01:42:672 - Add C

01:42:978 (102978|3,103131|1) - Ctrl+J

01:43:437 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:43:591 - FC move to 4

01:43:897 (103897|3,104050|1) - Ctrl+J

01:44:356 - Add one note in 2 and W

01:44:509 - FC move to 4

01:44:815 (104815|3) - C→W move to 2

01:44:968 - Add C

01:47:570 - ^

01:47:876 (107876|3,108335|3,108795|3,109254|3,109713|3) - C→W move to 2

01:48:029 (108029|0,108488|0,108948|0,109407|0,109866|0) - Add C

01:52:468 - Add C

Sugestion:Adjusting the Playback Rate(Your editor right bottom)to slow or fast when you're catching the Hitsounds. It will help a lot and make it more accurately.
Read this when you finish the check ;)
collapsed text
I add some extra HS:
Replace in bell
some piano HS at the beginning
Default HS
there're also a HS diff for review add it in your map
http://puu.sh/vRW6c/1ec68b63cc.zip

猫叉Master XDD
Familiar melody with the map that I mod recently XD
Good Luck! :)


All fixed and Thanks a lot ;)
posted
Hi tofunyan >w<

1|2|3|4

Hyper
00:20:019 - I think recommend that you use LN here

00:50:478 (50478|3) - move to 2col
00:50:631 (50631|1,50784|2) - 00:50:631 (50631|1) - move to 3col
00:50:784 (50784|2) - move to 4col
00:51:397 (51397|0) - move to 3col
00:51:550 (51550|2) - move to 2col
00:51:703 (51703|1) - move to 1col
this pattern is like this

01:52:468 - ~01:58:973 - I think mapping here is recommended xd
Another
00:20:402 (20402|1) - move this to 4col
00:20:325 - If you moved note add to 2col
00:20:631 - It is recommended to add one note
01:08:386 - add note
01:35:172 - ^
01:40:070 - ^
01:44:968 - ^
01:49:866 - ^
01:52:468 - ~01:58:973 - It is recommended to do the same with hyper xd


so good map and good song xd

GL <3
posted
Welp, Imma stop annoying you on Discord to do an actual and formal mod I guess.

[General]
As I said on Discord, the difficulty gap between Normal and Hyper is too big (both Star Rating-wise and pattern-wise), and your idea of nerfing Hyper is not really a good one either, since as I've said, the diff gap between Hyper and Another would most likely end up being too big if you do so. So I highly suggest you to get another difficulty between Normal and Hard to fill the skill gap. Heck, I can even do so if you don't wanna do another difficulty for it.

All difficulties are OD and HP 8 ??? :D ???
Here are some values in case you didn't had an idea on what to put:
Normal: OD 7.5 and HP 7
Hyper: OD 8 and HP 8 (Only if you do add another difficulty, which as I said, is HIGHLY ADVISABLE. If for some reason, you don't add another diff between Normal-Hyper, make HP 7.5 instead)
Another: OD 8.5 and HP 8, because of the lack of LNs, it's advisable to have a slightly higher OD. But if you accept my suggestion below that changes a section into a more LN-oriented section, then OD 8 HP 8.5 would be more advisable.

Also, CHRONO BREAKS is the genre of the song, so it shouldn't be as Artist, but on tags instead. Rest of the metadata looks fine.

Finally, add these to tags: "Toshiyuki Kakuta Naoyuki Sato 4th KONAMI Arcade Championship". Those are the composers, and because the song was first shown on the 4th KONAMI Championship (Don't forget to remove CHRONO BREAKS from artist and add it as part of the tags too)

[Another]
00:01:040 - Here at the very start, I feel it should be better to emphasize the piano every 1/1 with a double, instead of leaving them as singles. Since each 1/1 piano note is a high-pitched note, while the 1/2 piano notes are lower-pitched notes. (In other words, something like this is my idea: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8714396. Ofc, talking about density here, not about note placement.) Oh yeah, and if you do accept my suggestion, I suggest you leave the 1/4 streams in this section as they are, whithout doubles.

00:15:733 - This section feels weird overall. I don't really know what I'm following here with the single notes. Yes, there is a 1/2 sounds there, but it's so underwhelming I only heard it when I entered editor and had a lower playback. And if you are following the drum-ish sounds (sorry, I'm bad with instrument/sound naming), then there are missing notes, for example here 00:16:269 - and here 00:16:422 -. So I highly suggest you check this section up.

00:20:631 - Honestly, I would've preffered this section to be LN-oriented rather than focusing so much on the drums and the piano. Why? Because this section give a lot more emphasis to the techno-ish sounds (told ya I sucked at naming shit XD) and the drums, so focusing your mapping on it would feel a lot more connected to the map, rather than ignoring such a relevant sound like the techno-ish sounds and only focusing on the other relevant sound, being the drums, and the piano with is underwhelmed by the other 2, at least in this section.


If you accepted my suggestion and decided to give that section a remap, then ignore this box. But if you rejected my suggestion of changing the style of that section, then open it, since the mod for the current section is there:
By opening this box, it means you rejected my previous suggestion
00:20:631 (20631|3,20631|0) - Why is this a double when there is a crash sound here, and you had just mapped crashes with triples right before this. Ex. 00:20:019 (20019|3,20019|2,20019|0) - , 00:19:713 (19713|0,19713|1,19713|3) - , 00:19:407 (19407|3,19407|1,19407|0) -. Also, taking note that the ones before where only crash sound, and here 00:20:631 (20631|3,20631|0) -, there's crash+drum, so the more reason to have this as a double if you as me.

00:20:172 (20172|2,20325|0) - Why ignore the drum sounds here when you map them later on even while having a 1/4 piano stream? Ex. 00:25:070 - and 00:27:366 -. My suggestion would be to make this one a double 00:20:172 - and if you consider the section too heavy, you can also have this 00:20:325 - as a double instead too (since the problem here is that the drum is completely ignore when it's feels so relevant when playing/hearing it in this section)

00:29:662 (29662|1) - I got the feeling you missed a triple here. It's the same sound as 00:29:509 (29509|0,29509|2,29509|3) -, so I see no reason to have the first kick (? as a triple and then the 2nd one as a single note.


On the kiai, I don't know why you chose not to map the kick (? as a triple. The section before it had kicks as triples (Ex. 00:36:856 (36856|3,36856|1,36856|0) -) and it was less intense music-wise. So why on the section with the highest intensity on the whole song, you chose to simply go with lowering the kick's intensity pattern-wise?

01:20:784 (80784|1,81091|1,81244|2) - These notes would go better off being doubles. As the piano increases in volume here and it also emphasizes it better than having it with only singles. Same thing with the other sections that have 1/2 piano notes (Ex. 01:30:580 (90580|2,90886|2,91040|1) - )

Finally, why not map the very ending notes? Ending with such a blank LN feels bland for an ending. Mapping the ending piano makes it a lot better than just ending a Jumpstream and throwing in a LN to ends things up while listening to the ending piano, but not playing it.
posted
Hello tofu, coming

|1|2|3|4|
Normal
  1. 01:02:876 (62876|2) - I suggest move this LN to col [4], cuz in order to make a misalignment with 01:01:040 (61040|2) - since the different music tune
  2. 01:03:488 (63488|3) - If you do what I said before, then move this note to col [2], all left hand-hit will emphasize hitfeel of drum
  3. 01:43:437 (103437|1) - move to col [1], I think make a misalignment with 01:42:978 (102978|1) - will more easier and nice to hit matched with music
  4. 01:43:591 - add a note at col [4], you can hear a cymbal here and you did after here 01:44:968 -
  5. 01:44:509 - add a note, same like the third
Hyper
  1. 00:03:182 (3182|2,3335|1) - make these two at col [4] [3], like this part you did 00:07:774 - to 00:08:386 -
  2. 00:33:182 (33182|1,33182|2) - I suggest move these two notes to col [34], just you did after 00:38:080 - , in hyper, I mean, this part it's really hard for them or easier to break 00:33:029 (33029|1,33106|0,33182|1) - , when you moved will faced a double-hit but I think it's ok and fit the fasted rhythm
  3. 00:43:973 (43973|1) - delete this, all stairs you make all about piano sounds, do I think it's ghost note
  4. 00:49:101 (49101|0,49177|1) - and 00:49:407 (49407|0,49483|1) - it's 1/3 not 1/4, check it again, I suggest
  5. 01:02:187 (62187|3) - / 01:02:494 (62494|3) - / 01:03:412 (63412|2) - / 01:04:636 (64636|1) - / 01:04:943 (64943|1) - / 01:07:085 (67085|2) - / 01:07:392 (67392|2) - / 01:08:080 (68080|2,68157|1,68310|2) - they should be 1/3 right?
Another
  1. 00:20:172 - and 00:20:325 - can add a note, cuz it's your hardest diff so I think you can catch the beats all. Suggest.
  2. 00:39:458 - add a note at col [4], miss a beat I think
  3. 01:38:233 - / 01:38:693 - / 01:39:152 - / 01:39:611 - / 01:40:070 - you should add a note here to make 3 with cymbal you lost just like you did before 01:37:774 (97774|3,97774|0,97774|2) -
  4. 01:43:591 - / 01:44:509 - / 01:44:968 - same reason
  5. 01:47:570 - to 01:49:866 - ^
That's all I think, nice song and good luck~
posted

R e m u r i n g wrote:

Hi tofunyan >w<

1|2|3|4

Hyper
00:20:019 - I think recommend that you use LN here

00:50:478 (50478|3) - move to 2col
00:50:631 (50631|1,50784|2) - 00:50:631 (50631|1) - move to 3col
00:50:784 (50784|2) - move to 4col
00:51:397 (51397|0) - move to 3col
00:51:550 (51550|2) - move to 2col
00:51:703 (51703|1) - move to 1col
this pattern is like this

Above all fixed
01:52:468 - ~01:58:973 - I think mapping here is recommended xd
Will try to ask for help to figure out the right timing point cuz at the end i am unable to figure it out actually qwq
Another
00:20:402 (20402|1) - move this to 4col
00:20:325 - If you moved note add to 2col
00:20:631 - It is recommended to add one note
01:08:386 - add note
01:35:172 - ^ here i dont perceive any obvious crash sound so maybe not
01:40:070 - ^
01:44:968 - ^
01:49:866 - ^
Above all others are fixed
01:52:468 - ~01:58:973 - It is recommended to do the same with hyper xd
I will


so good map and good song xd

GL <3


Thanks for mods Rem owo

Kaito-kun wrote:

Welp, Imma stop annoying you on Discord to do an actual and formal mod I guess.

[General]
As I said on Discord, the difficulty gap between Normal and Hyper is too big (both Star Rating-wise and pattern-wise), and your idea of nerfing Hyper is not really a good one either, since as I've said, the diff gap between Hyper and Another would most likely end up being too big if you do so. So I highly suggest you to get another difficulty between Normal and Hard to fill the skill gap. Heck, I can even do so if you don't wanna do another difficulty for it.

All difficulties are OD and HP 8 ??? :D ???
Here are some values in case you didn't had an idea on what to put:
Normal: OD 7.5 and HP 7
Hyper: OD 8 and HP 8 (Only if you do add another difficulty, which as I said, is HIGHLY ADVISABLE. If for some reason, you don't add another diff between Normal-Hyper, make HP 7.5 instead)
Another: OD 8.5 and HP 8, because of the lack of LNs, it's advisable to have a slightly higher OD. But if you accept my suggestion below that changes a section into a more LN-oriented section, then OD 8 HP 8.5 would be more advisable.

OD HP Fixed, my fault

Also, CHRONO BREAKS is the genre of the song, so it shouldn't be as Artist, but on tags instead. Rest of the metadata looks fine.

really??? holy shit i didnt realize that

Finally, add these to tags: "Toshiyuki Kakuta Naoyuki Sato 4th KONAMI Arcade Championship". Those are the composers, and because the song was first shown on the 4th KONAMI Championship (Don't forget to remove CHRONO BREAKS from artist and add it as part of the tags too)

Fixed

[Another]
00:01:040 - Here at the very start, I feel it should be better to emphasize the piano every 1/1 with a double, instead of leaving them as singles. Since each 1/1 piano note is a high-pitched note, while the 1/2 piano notes are lower-pitched notes. (In other words, something like this is my idea: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8714396. Ofc, talking about density here, not about note placement.) Oh yeah, and if you do accept my suggestion, I suggest you leave the 1/4 streams in this section as they are, whithout doubles.

Valid Point, I was considering this a few months ago as well. Anyway changed

00:15:733 - This section feels weird overall. I don't really know what I'm following here with the single notes. Yes, there is a 1/2 sounds there, but it's so underwhelming I only heard it when I entered editor and had a lower playback. And if you are following the drum-ish sounds (sorry, I'm bad with instrument/sound naming), then there are missing notes, for example here 00:16:269 - and here 00:16:422 -. So I highly suggest you check this section up.

I was intended to only map background synth piano, but yep, the drums seem more fascinating to me. I added notes

00:20:631 - Honestly, I would've preffered this section to be LN-oriented rather than focusing so much on the drums and the piano. Why? Because this section give a lot more emphasis to the techno-ish sounds (told ya I sucked at naming shit XD) and the drums, so focusing your mapping on it would feel a lot more connected to the map, rather than ignoring such a relevant sound like the techno-ish sounds and only focusing on the other relevant sound, being the drums, and the piano with is underwhelmed by the other 2, at least in this section.

Sorry I would prefer a not LN-oriented style here, the drums are more striking for me.

If you accepted my suggestion and decided to give that section a remap, then ignore this box. But if you rejected my suggestion of changing the style of that section, then open it, since the mod for the current section is there:
By opening this box, it means you rejected my previous suggestion
00:20:631 (20631|3,20631|0) - Why is this a double when there is a crash sound here, and you had just mapped crashes with triples right before this. Ex. 00:20:019 (20019|3,20019|2,20019|0) - , 00:19:713 (19713|0,19713|1,19713|3) - , 00:19:407 (19407|3,19407|1,19407|0) -. Also, taking note that the ones before where only crash sound, and here 00:20:631 (20631|3,20631|0) -, there's crash+drum, so the more reason to have this as a double if you as me.

Exactly. Fixed

00:20:172 (20172|2,20325|0) - Why ignore the drum sounds here when you map them later on even while having a 1/4 piano stream? Ex. 00:25:070 - and 00:27:366 -. My suggestion would be to make this one a double 00:20:172 - and if you consider the section too heavy, you can also have this 00:20:325 - as a double instead too (since the problem here is that the drum is completely ignore when it's feels so relevant when playing/hearing it in this section)

I remade this with a triple and a double added. It will be more consistent with music then

00:29:662 (29662|1) - I got the feeling you missed a triple here. It's the same sound as 00:29:509 (29509|0,29509|2,29509|3) -, so I see no reason to have the first kick (? as a triple and then the 2nd one as a single note.

Fixed


On the kiai, I don't know why you chose not to map the kick (? as a triple. The section before it had kicks as triples (Ex. 00:36:856 (36856|3,36856|1,36856|0) -) and it was less intense music-wise. So why on the section with the highest intensity on the whole song, you chose to simply go with lowering the kick's intensity pattern-wise?

That's because I believe triple notes will definitely limit the variation in patterns. In the prekiai part, the 1/4 streams are not so many, so i can still make sure that most of them are varied and fit into the music. But within this part, all 1/4 stream, I cannot make all kicks tripled cuz I will be doing a few same patterns circling around this part. It will be boring and I can not apply any concepts about pitch too here. So I would prefer make both double here.


01:20:784 (80784|1,81091|1,81244|2) - These notes would go better off being doubles. As the piano increases in volume here and it also emphasizes it better than having it with only singles. Same thing with the other sections that have 1/2 piano notes (Ex. 01:30:580 (90580|2,90886|2,91040|1) - )

As you can see, this part is still within kiai, and it will be inconsistent if I suddenly map all these piano notes that are supposed to have the same volume as the before 1/4 streams to be double. Considering the quality of these instruments, they should remain single, which can also give players a rest in the middle of this kind of staircase pattern of 1/4 piano sounds ouo

Finally, why not map the very ending notes? Ending with such a blank LN feels bland for an ending. Mapping the ending piano makes it a lot better than just ending a Jumpstream and throwing in a LN to ends things up while listening to the ending piano, but not playing it.

I was lazy. Will fix them after confirming the timing points with some pros


Thanks for mods. It is nice! ;)

_Stan wrote:

Hello tofu, coming

|1|2|3|4|
Normal
  1. 01:02:876 (62876|2) - I suggest move this LN to col [4], cuz in order to make a misalignment with 01:01:040 (61040|2) - since the different music tune
  2. 01:03:488 (63488|3) - If you do what I said before, then move this note to col [2], all left hand-hit will emphasize hitfeel of drum fixed in a different way by rearranging the whole part
  3. 01:43:437 (103437|1) - move to col [1], I think make a misalignment with 01:42:978 (102978|1) - will more easier and nice to hit matched with music
  4. 01:43:591 - add a note at col [4], you can hear a cymbal here and you did after here 01:44:968 -
  5. 01:44:509 - add a note, same like the third
Others all fixed
Hyper
  1. 00:03:182 (3182|2,3335|1) - make these two at col [4] [3], like this part you did 00:07:774 - to 00:08:386 -
  2. 00:33:182 (33182|1,33182|2) - I suggest move these two notes to col [34], just you did after 00:38:080 - , in hyper, I mean, this part it's really hard for them or easier to break 00:33:029 (33029|1,33106|0,33182|1) - , when you moved will faced a double-hit but I think it's ok and fit the fasted rhythm
    For me, the double-hit seems harder than the current pattern, and if i move both, i will be breaking the pattern of 43212 piano sounds that i followed according to the pitch. So I would keep
  3. 00:43:973 (43973|1) - delete this, all stairs you make all about piano sounds, do I think it's ghost note
  4. 00:49:101 (49101|0,49177|1) - and 00:49:407 (49407|0,49483|1) - it's 1/3 not 1/4, check it again, I suggest
  5. 01:02:187 (62187|3) - / 01:02:494 (62494|3) - / 01:03:412 (63412|2) - / 01:04:636 (64636|1) - / 01:04:943 (64943|1) - / 01:07:085 (67085|2) - / 01:07:392 (67392|2) - / 01:08:080 (68080|2,68157|1,68310|2) - they should be 1/3 right?
Others all fixed
Another
  1. 00:20:172 - and 00:20:325 - can add a note, cuz it's your hardest diff so I think you can catch the beats all. Suggest.
  2. 00:39:458 - add a note at col [4], miss a beat I think
  3. 01:38:233 - / 01:38:693 - / 01:39:152 - / 01:39:611 - / 01:40:070 - you should add a note here to make 3 with cymbal you lost just like you did before 01:37:774 (97774|3,97774|0,97774|2) -
  4. 01:43:591 - / 01:44:509 - / 01:44:968 - same reason
  5. 01:47:570 - to 01:49:866 - ^
All Fixed

That's all I think, nice song and good luck~


Thanks for mods! ;)
posted
honestly couldn't find anything, omg

[Another]
01:00:937 (60937|2) - 01:03:386 (63386|1) - could add some note
00:21:091 (21091|1,21244|3) - maybe jack this to fit with the synth pr?

even the spread between each diff is.. perfectly as big one to the other..

[Hyper]
00:30:274 (30274|2) - might want to remove to add some spacing gimmick

00:50:019 (50019|3,50172|1) - 00:50:478 (50478|0,50631|2) - 00:50:937 (50937|1,51091|2) - 00:51:397 (51397|3,51550|1) - etc, i'd make 2 mini jack around this part

00:58:208 (58208|2,58437|1,58514|2) - 1/3

01:03:488 (63488|0) - i'd make more 1/3 stream in this part, its slow enough and won't make an overkill gap between normal and hyper
01:51:244 (111244|0) - same, 1/4 single note stream would looks great

[NM]
00:58:208 (58208|3,58437|2) - 1/3
posted
from queue 1234
normal
00:57:825 - add a note here to continue your pattern which is 00:58:437 (58437|2) -
01:38:233 (98233|2,98233|3) - check your hitsounds, not consistent with 01:37:774 (97774|0,97774|2) -
01:38:693 (98693|1,98693|3) - ^
01:39:152 (99152|1,99152|0) - ^
01:39:611 (99611|2,99611|0) - ^
01:40:070 (100070|2,100070|3) - ^
Great chart but look out for hitsound errors
hyper hyper
00:27:366 - according to the pitch, this should be ascending then descending if you know what i mean
00:39:356 (39356|1,39407|2,39662|1,39713|2) - using a different snapping when the others are 1/4 plays out pretty weirdly
00:40:529 - what happened to mapping the snares?
00:41:142 - ^
00:41:754 - ^
00:42:366 - ^
00:42:978 - ^
00:43:591 - ^
00:44:203 - ^ // applies for the rest of the section
00:49:152 (49152|2,49203|1,49458|1,49509|2) - same as before
01:09:611 (69611|1) - not sure why would you use this hitsound
01:10:835 (70835|0) - ^
01:12:060 (72060|1) - ^
01:13:284 - snare charting?
01:38:233 - refer to normal diff suggestion
HP is too low, increase to 8
Not sure why you would map a certain sound then completely ignore it later on
and another one
00:20:019 (20019|0,20172|0,20325|0,20478|0,20631|0) - anchor
00:20:019 (20019|3,20019|0,20172|3,20172|0,20325|0,20325|3) - generally try to avoid using this sort of stream as its pretty hard to pull off
00:25:070 (25070|3,25223|3,25376|3,25529|3) - anchor
00:39:305 (39305|0,39458|0,39611|0,39764|0,39917|0) - ^
00:39:356 (39356|2,39407|1,39662|1,39713|2) - refer to suggestion to previous diffs
00:39:764 (39764|3,39917|3,40070|3,40223|3) - anchor
00:40:988 (40988|3,41142|3,41295|3,41448|3) - ^
00:42:213 (42213|3,42366|3,42519|3,42672|3,42825|3,42978|3) - ^
00:44:662 (44662|0,44815|0,44968|0,45121|0) - ^
00:45:886 (45886|0,46040|0,46193|0,46346|0) - ^
00:47:111 (47111|0,47264|0,47417|0,47570|0) - ^
00:48:488 (48488|3,48642|3,48795|3,48948|3,49101|3,49254|3) - ^
00:49:101 (49101|0,49254|0,49407|0,49560|0) - ^
00:49:152 (49152|2,49203|1,49458|1,49509|2) - refer to previous diffs
01:31:193 (91193|3,91244|2,91295|1,91346|0) - this is pretty inaudible
01:37:468 (97468|2,97621|2,97774|2,97927|2,98080|2,98233|2,98386|2) - anchor
01:44:203 (104203|1,104356|1,104509|1,104662|1,104815|1,104968|1) - ^
01:47:264 (107264|2,107417|2,107570|2,107723|2,107876|2,108029|2,108182|2) - ^
Unusually anchory for some reason

gud luk for renk
posted

Arzenvald wrote:

honestly couldn't find anything, omg

[Another]
01:00:937 (60937|2) - 01:03:386 (63386|1) - could add some note fixed

00:21:091 (21091|1,21244|3) - maybe jack this to fit with the synth pr? i would pay more attention to the PR in the synth piano part so maybe just sacrifice these two


even the spread between each diff is.. perfectly as big one to the other.. thanks =w=


[Hyper]
00:30:274 (30274|2) - might want to remove to add some spacing gimmick but actually there is a melodic sound right?


00:50:019 (50019|3,50172|1) - 00:50:478 (50478|0,50631|2) - 00:50:937 (50937|1,51091|2) - 00:51:397 (51397|3,51550|1) - etc, i'd make 2 mini jack around this part but actually pitches are different

00:58:208 (58208|2,58437|1,58514|2) - 1/3 fixed


01:03:488 (63488|0) - i'd make more 1/3 stream in this part, its slow enough and won't make an overkill gap between normal and hyper added

01:51:244 (111244|0) - same, 1/4 single note stream would looks great yep added


[NM]
00:58:208 (58208|3,58437|2) - 1/3 fixed


Thanks for mods! ;)

riunosk wrote:

from queue 1234
normal
00:57:825 - add a note here to continue your pattern which is 00:58:437 (58437|2) - but here no snare

01:38:233 (98233|2,98233|3) - check your hitsounds, not consistent with 01:37:774 (97774|0,97774|2) -
01:38:693 (98693|1,98693|3) - ^
01:39:152 (99152|1,99152|0) - ^
01:39:611 (99611|2,99611|0) - ^
01:40:070 (100070|2,100070|3) - ^ All HS fixed
Great chart but look out for hitsound errors
hyper hyper
00:27:366 - according to the pitch, this should be ascending then descending if you know what i mean Fixed

00:39:356 (39356|1,39407|2,39662|1,39713|2) - using a different snapping when the others are 1/4 plays out pretty weirdly though it is the right snap, for simplicity i reduced them to 1/4

00:40:529 - what happened to mapping the snares?
00:41:142 - ^
00:41:754 - ^
00:42:366 - ^
00:42:978 - ^
00:43:591 - ^
00:44:203 - ^ // applies for the rest of the section
00:49:152 (49152|2,49203|1,49458|1,49509|2) - same as before
For all above, I ignore the snare because this part is full of 1/4 streams, if i catch all snares, the star rating will be rising immediately and will bring a really much harder part for the players. However, the current pattern is still challenging because continuous 1/4 streams can already consume a lot about stamina. So I guess for hyper, this kind of pattern is enough. The kiai part is the same idea like this. I hope you can grasp my idea
01:09:611 (69611|1) - not sure why would you use this hitsound
01:10:835 (70835|0) - ^
01:12:060 (72060|1) - ^ then i better delete
01:13:284 - snare charting? reason above

01:38:233 - refer to normal diff suggestion fixed

HP is too low, increase to 8 7.5 is really enough for this diff because of the 1/4 streams.

Not sure why you would map a certain sound then completely ignore it later on
and another one
00:20:019 (20019|0,20172|0,20325|0,20478|0,20631|0) - anchor
00:20:019 (20019|3,20019|0,20172|3,20172|0,20325|0,20325|3) - generally try to avoid using this sort of stream as its pretty hard to pull off
00:25:070 (25070|3,25223|3,25376|3,25529|3) - anchor
00:39:305 (39305|0,39458|0,39611|0,39764|0,39917|0) - ^
00:39:356 (39356|2,39407|1,39662|1,39713|2) - refer to suggestion to previous diffs
00:39:764 (39764|3,39917|3,40070|3,40223|3) - anchor
00:40:988 (40988|3,41142|3,41295|3,41448|3) - ^
00:42:213 (42213|3,42366|3,42519|3,42672|3,42825|3,42978|3) - ^
00:44:662 (44662|0,44815|0,44968|0,45121|0) - ^
00:45:886 (45886|0,46040|0,46193|0,46346|0) - ^
00:47:111 (47111|0,47264|0,47417|0,47570|0) - ^
00:48:488 (48488|3,48642|3,48795|3,48948|3,49101|3,49254|3) - ^
00:49:101 (49101|0,49254|0,49407|0,49560|0) - ^
00:49:152 (49152|2,49203|1,49458|1,49509|2) - refer to previous diffs
01:31:193 (91193|3,91244|2,91295|1,91346|0) - this is pretty inaudible fixed

01:37:468 (97468|2,97621|2,97774|2,97927|2,98080|2,98233|2,98386|2) - anchor
01:44:203 (104203|1,104356|1,104509|1,104662|1,104815|1,104968|1) - ^
01:47:264 (107264|2,107417|2,107570|2,107723|2,107876|2,108029|2,108182|2) - ^ For all anchor that is larger or equal than 5 notes i fixed all of them
Unusually anchory for some reason

gud luk for renk


Thanks for mods! ;)
posted
Hi Tofu!
General
Check aimod
Here I'm nitpicky, but you could cut out silence at the end of keysound files because some of them has a bit of it
Normal
I'll suggest what to change to have better spread between diffs
00:25:223 - you could add note here
00:27:366 - you could add 1/1 ln here and 00:27:672 (27672|1) - change this to 1/1 ln
00:29:662 (29662|1) - add note here, the same sound as 00:29:509 (29509|3) -
00:32:876 (32876|2) - change this to 1/1 ln and add 00:33:335 - 1/1 ln here and 00:33:795 (33795|0) - tldr just add lns in places where you can hear piano or whatever it is
00:34:713 - as in 00:27
apply the same things later in this part, I'm too lazy to note everything :3

00:50:937 (50937|3) - missing note I guess (also 00:53:386 (53386|0) - 00:55:835 (55835|1) -
01:26:448 (86448|2,86754|2,87060|2) - this stack is meh
01:28:897 (88897|2,89203|2,89509|2) - this as well

flow is sometimes too onesided, you should vary it more
examples: 01:15:886 (75886|1,76040|0,76193|2,76346|1,76499|3,76652|2,76805|1,76958|0,76958|3,77111|2,77264|1,77417|0,77570|3,77723|2,77876|1) - 01:25:835 (85835|1,85988|2,86142|0,86295|1,86448|2,86601|3,86754|0,86754|2,86907|1,87060|2,87213|3,87366|1,87519|2) - 01:33:182 (93182|2,93335|0,93642|3,93795|1,94101|2,94254|0,94560|3,94713|1) - etc etc
Hyoer
00:22:468 (22468|3) - delete this I think, no sound you followed
00:24:917 (24917|1) - 00:26:142 (26142|1) -
00:34:483 (34483|1,34560|2) - you could ctrl+h this, there's too much pressure on left hand
00:34:943 (34943|0,35019|1,35172|0,35249|1) - ctrl+j this and 00:35:325 (35325|0) - move to 2 to make it more pitch correct and because of this 00:34:407 (34407|0,34483|1,34560|2,34713|0,34790|1,34866|2,34943|0,35019|1,35096|2,35172|0,35249|1) -
00:36:091 (36091|2) - move to 4 pls, stack on 3 hurts me
00:43:591 (43591|1,43744|1,43897|1) - this hurts my soul, please change this
00:52:009 (52009|1,52315|1,52621|1,52927|1,53233|1) - this anchor also hurts
01:15:810 (75810|2,75963|2,76116|2) - you can avoid it easily
you could vary kiai more tbh
01:25:606 (85606|1,85759|1,85912|1) - another stack
Another
00:31:805 (31805|1,31958|2,32111|2) - ctrl+h to vary the part and get rid of 00:31:040 (31040|0,31193|1,31346|0,31499|1,31652|0,31805|1,31958|0) -
00:36:703 (36703|1,36856|1,37009|1) - eww, you could avoid this by moving 00:37:009 (37009|1) - to 1
00:37:315 (37315|1,37468|1,37621|1,37774|1) - ewww x2, please change this
00:39:841 (39841|1,39917|0,39994|1) - ctrl+h this to make it flow better
00:47:111 (47111|0,47264|0,47417|0,47570|0) - delet this
00:49:203 (49203|1,49254|3) - ctrl+h this and 00:49:636 (49636|1,49713|0) - ctrl+j this
00:58:386 (58386|2,58488|1) - these should be doubles
01:37:468 (97468|1,97621|1,97774|1,97927|1) - delet this x2
01:44:203 (104203|1,104356|1,104509|1,104662|1,104815|1,104968|1) - p l s c h a n g e t h i s
01:47:264 (107264|1,107417|1,107570|1,107723|1) - delet this x3
01:47:570 - 01:49:866 - vary this part more please, pitch is getting higher so the patterns could change

look for some one sided flow and try to vary it

gl
posted

MrDorian wrote:

Hi Tofu!
General
Check aimod
Here I'm nitpicky, but you could cut out silence at the end of keysound files because some of them has a bit of it
Normal
I'll suggest what to change to have better spread between diffs
00:25:223 - you could add note here
00:27:366 - you could add 1/1 ln here and 00:27:672 (27672|1) - change this to 1/1 ln
00:29:662 (29662|1) - add note here, the same sound as 00:29:509 (29509|3) -
00:32:876 (32876|2) - change this to 1/1 ln and add 00:33:335 - 1/1 ln here and 00:33:795 (33795|0) - tldr just add lns in places where you can hear piano or whatever it is
00:34:713 - as in 00:27
apply the same things later in this part, I'm too lazy to note everything :3

00:50:937 (50937|3) - missing note I guess (also 00:53:386 (53386|0) - 00:55:835 (55835|1) -
01:26:448 (86448|2,86754|2,87060|2) - this stack is meh
01:28:897 (88897|2,89203|2,89509|2) - this as well

flow is sometimes too onesided, you should vary it more
examples: 01:15:886 (75886|1,76040|0,76193|2,76346|1,76499|3,76652|2,76805|1,76958|0,76958|3,77111|2,77264|1,77417|0,77570|3,77723|2,77876|1) - 01:25:835 (85835|1,85988|2,86142|0,86295|1,86448|2,86601|3,86754|0,86754|2,86907|1,87060|2,87213|3,87366|1,87519|2) - 01:33:182 (93182|2,93335|0,93642|3,93795|1,94101|2,94254|0,94560|3,94713|1) - etc etc
Hyoer
00:22:468 (22468|3) - delete this I think, no sound you followed
00:24:917 (24917|1) - 00:26:142 (26142|1) -
00:34:483 (34483|1,34560|2) - you could ctrl+h this, there's too much pressure on left hand
00:34:943 (34943|0,35019|1,35172|0,35249|1) - ctrl+j this and 00:35:325 (35325|0) - move to 2 to make it more pitch correct and because of this 00:34:407 (34407|0,34483|1,34560|2,34713|0,34790|1,34866|2,34943|0,35019|1,35096|2,35172|0,35249|1) -
00:36:091 (36091|2) - move to 4 pls, stack on 3 hurts me
00:43:591 (43591|1,43744|1,43897|1) - this hurts my soul, please change this
00:52:009 (52009|1,52315|1,52621|1,52927|1,53233|1) - this anchor also hurts
01:15:810 (75810|2,75963|2,76116|2) - you can avoid it easily
you could vary kiai more tbh
01:25:606 (85606|1,85759|1,85912|1) - another stack
Another
00:31:805 (31805|1,31958|2,32111|2) - ctrl+h to vary the part and get rid of 00:31:040 (31040|0,31193|1,31346|0,31499|1,31652|0,31805|1,31958|0) -
00:36:703 (36703|1,36856|1,37009|1) - eww, you could avoid this by moving 00:37:009 (37009|1) - to 1
00:37:315 (37315|1,37468|1,37621|1,37774|1) - ewww x2, please change this
00:39:841 (39841|1,39917|0,39994|1) - ctrl+h this to make it flow better
00:47:111 (47111|0,47264|0,47417|0,47570|0) - delet this
00:49:203 (49203|1,49254|3) - ctrl+h this and 00:49:636 (49636|1,49713|0) - ctrl+j this
00:58:386 (58386|2,58488|1) - these should be doubles
01:37:468 (97468|1,97621|1,97774|1,97927|1) - delet this x2
01:44:203 (104203|1,104356|1,104509|1,104662|1,104815|1,104968|1) - p l s c h a n g e t h i s
01:47:264 (107264|1,107417|1,107570|1,107723|1) - delet this x3
01:47:570 - 01:49:866 - vary this part more please, pitch is getting higher so the patterns could change

look for some one sided flow and try to vary it

gl


Nearly All fixed and anchors are all prevented to the largest extent. Too lazy to reply each ;) Thanks for mods
posted
Hello Tofu

Another
00:05:631 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865881 i hear this piano exactly like that
00:09:611 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865884 listen to the sound of piano
00:19:560 - 00:19:866 - you can add here notes, i hear sounds
00:20:019 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865898 what you think about this ?
00:29:662 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865909 burst here 00:29:700 - , 00:30:006 - here i no listen burst
00:32:264 (32264|3) - move to 2
00:33:871 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865921 make this
00:34:254 (34254|2,34330|1,34407|2,34407|0,34407|3,34483|1,34560|2) - ctrl + h, 00:34:560 (34560|1,34713|1) - these notes have same sound, you can see this if you take this advice
00:38:922 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865935
00:43:591 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865941
00:44:356 (44356|2,44509|1) - these notes have same sound as before
01:20:631 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865958
01:35:631 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865966
01:36:703 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865974
01:40:682 - 01:41:295 - add note
01:45:427 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865981
01:46:346 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865986
01:50:249 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865993

Good kiai part, i like


Nekomata God!!!! , good luck with map.
posted

[Shana Lesus] wrote:

Hello Tofu

Another
00:05:631 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865881 i hear this piano exactly like that
00:09:611 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865884 listen to the sound of piano mine for here is right imo
00:19:560 - 00:19:866 - you can add here notes, i hear sounds
00:20:019 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865898 what you think about this ? i dont wanna create that 4 note stack
00:29:662 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865909 burst here 00:29:700 - , 00:30:006 - here i no listen burst it's the piano sound not burst
00:32:264 (32264|3) - move to 2
00:33:871 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865921 make this
00:34:254 (34254|2,34330|1,34407|2,34407|0,34407|3,34483|1,34560|2) - ctrl + h, 00:34:560 (34560|1,34713|1) - these notes have same sound, you can see this if you take this advice I dont think so, mine seems to be right, i consider the flow of the pitch, not the single notes of them. If reversed the pattern would be not flowing well as before

00:38:922 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865935 same
00:43:591 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865941
00:44:356 (44356|2,44509|1) - these notes have same sound as before same

01:20:631 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865958
01:35:631 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865966
01:36:703 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865974
01:40:682 - 01:41:295 - add note
01:45:427 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865981
01:46:346 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865986
01:50:249 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8865993

Good kiai part, i like


Nekomata God!!!! , good luck with map.


Others all fixed. Thanks for mods! ;)
posted
NekomataL.E.D.Master+ - Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs-
1|2|3|4
Just came here for M4M.

General

  1. OK!

Normal

  1. 00:40:223 - 00:41:448 - This part seems doesn't follow the PR properly.

Hyper

  1. 00:12:213 (12213|2,12366|1,12519|0) - This should be same as how 00:10:988 (10988|1,11142|2,11295|3) - patterned. According to PR here.
  2. 00:50:019 - 00:57:366 - Add some jacks sound really nice here.
  3. 01:04:713 - 01:05:937 - The 1/3 piano sound continue, but you ignored them.
  4. 01:05:937 - 01:06:550 - How about some jacks?
  5. 01:38:693 - Add one note here, for cymbal.

Another

  1. 00:05:861 (5861|2,5937|3) - Those notes should arrange like what you did before: 00:05:325 (5325|3,5402|2,5478|1,5555|0) -
  2. 01:04:713 (64713|1,64713|2) - Remove? There doesnt have snare.
  3. The layer in the last part just kind of mess for me actually... but fine for me haha.


I don't think there's any big problems in this map, good luck then!
posted

-[Apple]- wrote:

NekomataL.E.D.Master+ - Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs-
1|2|3|4
Just came here for M4M.

General

  1. OK!

Normal

  1. 00:40:223 - 00:41:448 - This part seems doesn't follow the PR properly. I think mine is ok, representing the ascending trend of pitch

Hyper

  1. 00:12:213 (12213|2,12366|1,12519|0) - This should be same as how 00:10:988 (10988|1,11142|2,11295|3) - patterned. According to PR here. fixed
  2. 00:50:019 - 00:57:366 - Add some jacks sound really nice here. give players a rest after the 1/4 streams so keep
  3. 01:04:713 - 01:05:937 - The 1/3 piano sound continue, but you ignored them. they are not as obvious as those 1/3 i placed note before
  4. 01:05:937 - 01:06:550 - How about some jacks? smooth pattern might work better for this part
  5. 01:38:693 - Add one note here, for cymbal. Fixed for all with cymbal

Another

  1. 00:05:861 (5861|2,5937|3) - Those notes should arrange like what you did before: 00:05:325 (5325|3,5402|2,5478|1,5555|0) - fixed
  2. 01:04:713 (64713|1,64713|2) - Remove? There doesnt have snare. there is
  3. The layer in the last part just kind of mess for me actually... but fine for me haha. in the end things become that first streams, then double notes representing major 1/2 melody layers, then streams, then 1/2 double notes. That's it. I feel 1/2 notes work better for this part as a balance of density at last imo, giving players some challenge in this culmination part in the top diff lol


I don't think there's any big problems in this map, good luck then!


Thanks for mods. Will mod yours soon ;)
posted
Hi! M4M request from your thread.

Mod for Mod Request



NekomataL.E.D.Master+ - Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs-


[General]
  1. BPM: OK
  2. Offset: OK
  3. AiMod: OK
  4. Audio: OK
  5. Background: OK
  6. Preview Point: OK


4k PATTERN - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

[Normal]
  1. 00:57:774 - i guess add one note here. Just like you did here 00:58:386 -
  2. 01:22:162 (82162|0,82468|2,82774|1) - it seems that the rhythm for this note is not right. Suggestion to make this one: 01:22:162 - 01:22:315 - 01:22:621 - 01:22:774 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8963515
  3. 01:31:652 - 01:32:876 - add one note to the red lines (1/4 beats) to make it more emphasize the piano sound.


[Hyper]
  1. 01:14:203 (74203|0,74279|1,74356|2,74432|3,74509|1,74509|0) - it seems the hand balance will break when it comes here. Try to make this one, just 01:14:356 (74356|2,74432|3) - Ctrl+G to make it more balance and also check the others have same and have different variation like this one 01:17:876 (77876|3,77953|2,78029|1,78106|0,78182|2,78182|3) -
  2. 01:38:540 - add one note here. Actually you do double notes here 01:38:080 - 01:38:999 - 01:39:458 - 01:39:917 -
  3. 01:43:437 - add this one too.. similar to 01:44:356 - 01:44:815 -
  4. 01:48:335 - add this one too...


[Another]
  1. 00:10:835 (10835|0,11142|0,11448|0,11754|0,12060|0) - it is intentional? If not please change it.
  2. 00:14:815 (14815|3,15121|3,15427|3,15733|3,16040|3) - this one too if it's not intentional.
  3. 00:38:999 - 00:50:019 - I don't get what's your main point for this section, if possible just focus on 1 sound (piano sound). 00:48:795 (48795|3,48795|0,48871|2,48948|1,48948|3,48948|0,49024|2,49101|1,49101|0,49152|2,49203|1,49254|3,49254|0) - i know you follow the 2 sounds here but if possible make it just one sound only to make it more consistent.
  4. 01:22:621 (82621|3,82621|0,82672|2,82723|1,82774|3,82774|0,82825|2,82876|1,82927|3,82978|2,83029|1) - this one seems not consistent. Just follow only 1 sound to make it more consistent.
:arrow: I guess the Another diff is not ready for rank because of unconsistent notes. I can't recognize it at all because it takes more time to mod it. And don't forget to mod my map! Good luck :)
posted

- Aries - wrote:

Hi! M4M request from your thread.

Mod for Mod Request



NekomataL.E.D.Master+ - Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs-


[General]
  1. BPM: OK
  2. Offset: OK
  3. AiMod: OK
  4. Audio: OK
  5. Background: OK
  6. Preview Point: OK


4k PATTERN - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

[Normal]
  1. 00:57:774 - i guess add one note here. Just like you did here 00:58:386 - there is no drum
  2. 01:22:162 (82162|0,82468|2,82774|1) - it seems that the rhythm for this note is not right. Suggestion to make this one: 01:22:162 - 01:22:315 - 01:22:621 - 01:22:774 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8963515 fixed
  3. 01:31:652 - 01:32:876 - add one note to the red lines (1/4 beats) to make it more emphasize the piano sound. fixed in your previous way


[Hyper]
  1. 01:14:203 (74203|0,74279|1,74356|2,74432|3,74509|1,74509|0) - it seems the hand balance will break when it comes here. Try to make this one, just 01:14:356 (74356|2,74432|3) - Ctrl+G to make it more balance and also check the others have same and have different variation like this one 01:17:876 (77876|3,77953|2,78029|1,78106|0,78182|2,78182|3) - I follow pitch with my current pattern
  2. 01:38:540 - add one note here. Actually you do double notes here 01:38:080 - 01:38:999 - 01:39:458 - 01:39:917 -
  3. 01:43:437 - add this one too.. similar to 01:44:356 - 01:44:815 -
  4. 01:48:335 - add this one too... other 3 fixed


[Another]
  1. 00:10:835 (10835|0,11142|0,11448|0,11754|0,12060|0) - it is intentional? If not please change it. fixed
  2. 00:14:815 (14815|3,15121|3,15427|3,15733|3,16040|3) - this one too if it's not intentional. fixed
  3. 00:38:999 - 00:50:019 - I don't get what's your main point for this section, if possible just focus on 1 sound (piano sound). 00:48:795 (48795|3,48795|0,48871|2,48948|1,48948|3,48948|0,49024|2,49101|1,49101|0,49152|2,49203|1,49254|3,49254|0) - i know you follow the 2 sounds here but if possible make it just one sound only to make it more consistent. I dont really get what you think, but i indeed made one mistake and delete the note
  4. 01:22:621 (82621|3,82621|0,82672|2,82723|1,82774|3,82774|0,82825|2,82876|1,82927|3,82978|2,83029|1) - this one seems not consistent. Just follow only 1 sound to make it more consistent. I think I am always following the piano, isn it?
:arrow: I guess the Another diff is not ready for rank because of unconsistent notes. I can't recognize it at all because it takes more time to mod it. And don't forget to mod my map! Good luck :)


Thanks for your mods! ;)
posted
Totally not over a month late or anything... >_>

[General]
Hitsound prioritisation: As I was checking through for unused hs and whatnot, I noticed there were a couple of keysounds (namely G6) in the storyboard, with F and the Bell thing in play at the same time. My thought is that since you're mainly following the piano here, it would make more sense to put the piano keysound in play and storyboard the bell instead.

The gap between Normal and Hyper feels a little large... may need to nerf Hyper slightly?

1|2|3|4

Normal
Not much to say here I reckon.

[*]00:20:019 (20019|0) - Not sure why this is one LN, rather than the two like you were doing earlier.
[*]00:20:631 (20631|3) - Sure you're not wanting a double here for the crash?
[*]00:53:386 (53386|0) - think the layering went a little wrong here. Progresses ok to Hyper but doesn't make much sense when comparing it to Another.
[*]00:57:774 - Dunno whether you'd want to put a note here just to reinforce the 1/3 transition, since it is a fairly drastic change.
[*]01:43:437 (103437|0) - missing hs?
[/list]
Hyper
Feel like there's been a fair bit of copypasta in the kiai, given that there's a hell of a lot of 01:13:591 (73591|0,73667|1,73744|3,73820|2,73897|0,73973|1,74050|3,74126|2) about.

The other smaller gripe is that quite a fair amount of this diff looks like it's been taken from Another, minus a few notes.

  1. 00:03:642 (3642|2,3795|1,3948|2,4101|0) - c'mon man anchor properly and ctrl+h this
  2. 00:08:540 (8540|1,8693|2,8846|1,8999|3) - ^
  3. 00:39:458 (39458|2) - only a single?
  4. 00:41:142 - ...wut
  5. 00:50:937 (50937|1) - see Normal
  6. kiai - I mean there's nothing structurally wrong with it, just perhaps a little too close to Another and too far from Normal. That aside, reckon it needs a tiny bit more variation.
Another
Hoo boy. Starts out fine, and then gets super awkward, perhaps a little unnecessarily. This I believe is primarily down to being too dependent on two columns when everything suddenly gets extremely dense, which makes for extremely uncomfortable gameplay. (This is mainly as a result of having so many triples about and not many columns which don't exactly make for the nicest mapping possibilities.)

By the way, if those oh minitrills are staying in the piano rolls after I'm done... >_>

By decree of tl;dr, I reckon you might need to grab a couple more mods for this diff because I just feel it's not quite there yet.

  1. 00:34:636 - p sure you'll want a note here for the thing you're following
  2. 00:34:943 (34943|1,35019|2,35096|1,35172|2,35249|1,35325|2) - perhaps a small concern about this th trill after the oh one. Could do something like this?
  3. 00:39:611 (39611|1,39662|0,39713|1) - pls no
  4. 00:49:101 (49101|1,49101|0,49152|2,49203|1,49254|0,49254|3) - This movement looks a little weird, but at least it's two-handed...
  5. 00:49:407 (49407|1,49458|0,49509|1) - pls no
  6. kiai - it feels like you tried for some PR and it kinda went not so well. Crazy amount of OH trills about as a result of the patterning.
  7. 01:22:621 - this annoys me cus strain on RH + it's oddly hard to read
  8. 01:33:029 (93029|1,93106|0,93182|1,93182|3,93259|2,93335|3) - (these just hurt lol) Not sure what I'd suggest, but as well as poor playability, it does look at a little copypasta ._.
  9. 01:37:621 (97621|1,97698|2,97774|1,97851|2,97927|1,98080|2,98157|1,98233|2,98310|1,98386|2) - (this also hurts xD) ^


pls no hate uwu


So, yeah. That's about it. Apologies for the long delay cus life hates me.
sys.println EndMessage.txt
posted

Asherz007 wrote:

Totally not over a month late or anything... >_>

[General]
Hitsound prioritisation: As I was checking through for unused hs and whatnot, I noticed there were a couple of keysounds (namely G6) in the storyboard, with F and the Bell thing in play at the same time. My thought is that since you're mainly following the piano here, it would make more sense to put the piano keysound in play and storyboard the bell instead. nice idea. rearranged hitsound diffs and applied for all diffs

The gap between Normal and Hyper feels a little large... may need to nerf Hyper slightly?

1|2|3|4

Normal
Not much to say here I reckon.

[*]00:20:019 (20019|0) - Not sure why this is one LN, rather than the two like you were doing earlier.
[*]00:20:631 (20631|3) - Sure you're not wanting a double here for the crash?
[*]00:53:386 (53386|0) - think the layering went a little wrong here. Progresses ok to Hyper but doesn't make much sense when comparing it to Another. Instead I changed the another here
[*]00:57:774 - Dunno whether you'd want to put a note here just to reinforce the 1/3 transition, since it is a fairly drastic change.
[*]01:43:437 (103437|0) - missing hs?
[/list]
Hyper
Feel like there's been a fair bit of copypasta in the kiai, given that there's a hell of a lot of 01:13:591 rearranged for most of them(73591|0,73667|1,73744|3,73820|2,73897|0,73973|1,74050|3,74126|2) about.

The other smaller gripe is that quite a fair amount of this diff looks like it's been taken from Another, minus a few notes.

  1. 00:03:642 (3642|2,3795|1,3948|2,4101|0) - c'mon man anchor properly and ctrl+h this
  2. 00:08:540 (8540|1,8693|2,8846|1,8999|3) - ^
  3. 00:39:458 (39458|2) - only a single?
  4. 00:41:142 - ...wut
  5. 00:50:937 (50937|1) - see Normal
  6. kiai - I mean there's nothing structurally wrong with it, just perhaps a little too close to Another and too far from Normal. That aside, reckon it needs a tiny bit more variation.
Another
Hoo boy. Starts out fine, and then gets super awkward, perhaps a little unnecessarily. This I believe is primarily down to being too dependent on two columns when everything suddenly gets extremely dense, which makes for extremely uncomfortable gameplay. (This is mainly as a result of having so many triples about and not many columns which don't exactly make for the nicest mapping possibilities.)

By the way, if those oh minitrills are staying in the piano rolls after I'm done... >_>

By decree of tl;dr, I reckon you might need to grab a couple more mods for this diff because I just feel it's not quite there yet.

  1. 00:34:636 - p sure you'll want a note here for the thing you're following
  2. 00:34:943 (34943|1,35019|2,35096|1,35172|2,35249|1,35325|2) - perhaps a small concern about this th trill after the oh one. Could do something like this? try another slightly different ways
  3. 00:39:611 (39611|1,39662|0,39713|1) - pls no
  4. 00:49:101 (49101|1,49101|0,49152|2,49203|1,49254|0,49254|3) - This movement looks a little weird, but at least it's two-handed...
  5. 00:49:407 (49407|1,49458|0,49509|1) - pls no
  6. kiai - it feels like you tried for some PR and it kinda went not so well. Crazy amount of OH trills about as a result of the patterning.
  7. 01:22:621 - this annoys me cus strain on RH + it's oddly hard to read
  8. 01:33:029 (93029|1,93106|0,93182|1,93182|3,93259|2,93335|3) - (these just hurt lol) Not sure what I'd suggest, but as well as poor playability, it does look at a little copypasta ._.
  9. 01:37:621 (97621|1,97698|2,97774|1,97851|2,97927|1,98080|2,98157|1,98233|2,98310|1,98386|2) - (this also hurts xD) ^


pls no hate uwu


So, yeah. That's about it. Apologies for the long delay cus life hates me.
sys.println EndMessage.txt


for others without replies I all applied your mods. for Another, 2nd kiai I nearly remapped them.
Thanks for mods! I reduced a lot of pressure of patterns in another and it is much better looking now imo.
Please login to reply.