forum

I want to delete my account!!! [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tongaspelotudo
Hello, im Tongaspelotudo, and i want to delete THIS account, please, i need to know HOW!, thank you so much.

Bye bye!!
SapphireGhost
Why do you want to delete your account? If you do that, it's against the rules to make another one. If you just don't want to use it anymore, then don't! But you shouldn't permanently delete it. I don't even know if you can.
James2250
You are not able to delete your account and unless you have a very legitimate reason no admin is going to do it for you.

If you don't want to play osu! anymore just leave your account where it is. Nothing will happen to it and it doesn't contain any personal information.
Topic Starter
Tongaspelotudo
Look, im sorry, because this name (Tongaspelotudo) "attacks" or "offense" one of my friend's osu account, i made this just for joke but now i know, that if he read it, im in trouble!!, thanks.

Sorry for my english
Zecuto
You can rename your account if you donate some money.
dvorak_old
you can leave your account.

None will use your personal info.
or you can edit your e-mail address to whatever don't exist to delete your e-mail info.
Eshed Biton
Hello I want to delete this account forever and I don't want to play on this game.
The reason is I get X all the time and sometimes I get x for nothing and it makes me annoying then delete this account.
Maiz94
Ayesha Altugle
*claps for bumping a 3 yr old thread
Nathanael
What a bump. -.-