forum

KANA-BOON - Baton Road

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible

Lasse wrote:

(Irre's diff) 00:32:441 (6,7,8) - 00:48:737 (3,4,5) - so you complain about additive 1/4 rhythm all the time but then map triples over doubles?
sad to see "simplification" like this on what's supposed to be an extra
the application of double standards is extremely questionable when looking at things like p/6355393
Can't quite see where the double standards (since what you talk about apparently differs from the additive mapping I disapprove of) you talk about are coming from, since this is something completely different when you're mapping something on nothing versus map on something.. feel free to elaborate further, but then let's take it to PM. I can't really go into the simplification process you've noted out, because this didn't happen - there are covered beats on those objects.. a simplification would've happened if I were to actually delete those notes.

I mean you even hitsounded them as doubles which makes it even weirder since it makes like no sense at all in gameplay
and stuff like 00:36:978 (3,4) - follows them properly too Can see where that is coming from, and I'll look into a fix for that. Thing
is that those two sounds are clearly emphasized by the song though.. however, mapping them as something like http://puu.sh/zhVEb/c394aae7ae.jpg this, because this is clearly not the style I was going for - yeah, it's to ensure a fluent gameplay in some ways.

you should also really go over the hitsounding again, it's missing a lot of mapped snares like 00:36:978 (3) - which just becomes really weird since some of them are hitsounded with snares and some aren't
Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into the hitsounding.
Topic Starter
Gero
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Waiting for squirrel or Natsu.
squirrelpascals
im a mean boi who likes to stop maps from being ranked

irre: 00:08:643 (4) - unsnapped

call me back
Topic Starter
Gero
Me right now:

ZekeyHache
Why irre, why
Mekki

Gero wrote:

Me right now:

Come on, dude. It's not like ranking a map is easy all the time!
squirrelpascals
gero is cute
Hazu-

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Topic Starter
Gero

Gero wrote:

Anime.
-Sh1n1-

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Nevo

-Sh1n1- wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Monstrata

Gero wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Cris-

Monstrata wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Shmiklak

Gero wrote:

not anime.
iYiyo

Gero wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
bite you death

Gero wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Shunao

Gero wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Haruto

Gero wrote:

Gero wrote:

Anime.
Pachiru

gratz :)
gabgabgab69
HARUTO : BORUTO NEXT GENERATION xD Lol :)