1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted
!! NM request on the first page.
M4M request on the second page !!


Status of Modding queue: CLOSED

I do timing checks, testplays, and make GDs. Ask me in-game.



General Rules



How to request a NM?

> Reply this queue with your map's link directly. No format is required. Be polite please.

> Everyone can only request ONE map per round. The queue will be open for 24 hours per round. No limitation of total no. requests.

> I will pick some of the posted maps to mod. The whole modding process may take 2 weeks. If you do not receive my mods after 2 weeks, please PM me.

> Please do not request until next opening, after the closure of the queue.

> Please always refer to the last post for the latest confirmation and update.

========================================================================
  • Rules:
  1. I am a Taiko BN. I accept both Taiko and Standard mod requests. I can only nominate Taiko maps.


  2. At least 30 days old, your mapset must be.


  3. at least 6 mods the mapset must have, at least 1 of them is from an experienced modder.


  4. Rank-less mappers are supreme.


  5. Genre NOT accepted: Dragon Force, Electro, English Rock, Deathmetal, NC&HC, racism or offensive wordings included, Undertale, meme, 30 secs etc.


  6. Icon or re-check is not guaranteed.
posted

M4M Rules

  1. Pick one of the maps in the list

  2. Note down what you picked in your reply

  3. Leave your mapset for me, no. of hypes does not matter. (Please hype my maps if you like it. :> )

  4. M4M is not a guaranteed request. Please do not start modding until I accept I don't mind if you wanna give me a free mod :>.



Example of M4M request:
I picked "Chito (CV: Minase Inori), Yuuri (CV: Kubo Yurika) - Ugoku,Ugoku (Remix) by EdamaMe411"

My map for modding is https://osu.ppy.sh/s/688564
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/477590

Emilia(CV:Setsunan) - Unfinished START

and I'll mod this map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

Thank you!! :)
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/593993

drain time 1:36, maybe TV size rule, so maybe i'll do this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600 :)

Thanks xD
posted
Hi~ :3
Can I request mod this~?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/596254
I'll mod this.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587949
Thank you~
posted
All accepted, closed for now
posted
I guess the majority of the mappers do not notice that I had opened a M4M queue, so I will keep this queue updated for any status changes until it gets certain fames.

Week 2 OPEN, 2 M4M Slots (I am very busy irl now. I can't really do much modding work on weekdays.(
posted
Hey, can you mod this?
Halozy - Paranoid Lost

I'll mod this map:
lapix - Live Nor Die ft. Kanae Asaba

Thanks in advance!
posted
hi~ Skylish :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/500956
Duca - eternal (remod? lol )

I will mod this your map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

thanks ><
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474005

Duca - 1/5 Short ver. 
Drain 1:40
Diff : Kantan~Oni (4diff )
Submitted: Jun 26, 2016
I have received Mod from about 15 Modder,have received about 5 good Mods


and I'll mod this map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

Thank you before :3


Skylish wrote:

Week 2 OPEN, 2 M4M Slots
I cry
posted
I am going to take those TV size maps away, since they are older, comparing with that Touhou map.

> Reject Touhou map since it is too young. Try it again next week!

Week 2 Currently Closed
posted
! Annoying bot invading !

I will still keep announcing opening notice until the end of June.

3 M4M slots open
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/533037
thanks! I will mod this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

edit:oh I can mod both modes. :D
posted
Hey :3

So, I'll mod the TV size map, and then I have this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/592095

Thanks ~
posted
hello m4m placeholder

you will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466361
I will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

ty in advance
posted
Hi Skylish o/
I understand that there are no more slots, but I'll put it anyway because I think you'll like the song :)
M4M request~
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/608613
I'll mod your map TV size: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600
I'll mod after the Monday because I have tests :o
Thanks~
posted

Ellyu wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/533037
thanks! I will mod this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

edit:oh I can mod both modes. :D
Rejected because of the length of map

Taikocracy wrote:

Hey :3

So, I'll mod the TV size map, and then I have this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/592095

Thanks ~
Rejected You are too nervous to make a request. I believe that you forgot to read the rules.

Jonawaga wrote:

hello m4m placeholder

you will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466361
I will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600

ty in advance
Accepted

2 M4M slot left
posted

gaston_2199 wrote:

Hi Skylish o/
I understand that there are no more slots, but I'll put it anyway because I think you'll like the song :)
M4M request~
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/608613
I'll mod your map TV size: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600
I'll mod after the Monday because I have tests :o
Thanks~
Rejeccted even like the song.

It's way too young.
posted

Skylish wrote:

gaston_2199 wrote:

Hi Skylish o/
I understand that there are no more slots, but I'll put it anyway because I think you'll like the song :)
M4M request~
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/608613
I'll mod your map TV size: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/602600
I'll mod after the Monday because I have tests :o
Thanks~
Rejeccted even like the song.

It's way too young.
I just wanted a normal mod, I also think the map barely takes 2 weeks (I do not want speedrank)
Thank you anyway
posted
Then I treat Gaston's req as normal testplay.

Rejected Elly's req due to the length.

2 M4M slots left
show more
Please sign in to reply.