forum

SaGa - Brighter Side

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Katsuri
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2011 at 10:28:25

Artist: SaGa
Title: Brighter Side
Source: Viewtiful Joe
BPM: 220
Filesize: 2807kb
Play Time: 00:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (5 stars, 138 notes)
  2. Normal (1,97 stars, 51 notes)
Download: SaGa - Brighter Side
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Remapping this awesome
song!

I like this BG.
theowest

that's the correct offset.
I'm gonna wait till it's finished before I write my mod.

also, there's a weird bookmark after the song ended.
Topic Starter
Katsuri
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
F2000
Nice song and good timing
There are so many tricky parts that might be too hard :o
for example 00:55:878
It's just too hard for players like me to do all those back and forth movements...in such a short period of time

Star :D

My beatmap working in progress:http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34435
Topic Starter
Katsuri
BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump
Flute

I love this maps<3
Huskatron

Katsuri wrote:

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump
Things like this are not needed.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.