forum

[Archived] My HUION H58L Pen Tablet Is Permanently on Left-Click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Redbird56
Problem Details:My HUION H58L graphics tablet is always on left click even when I'm hovering.I recently dropped my HUION graphics pen tablet pen and it landed on the nib and the nib was stuck in deep. So after I pulled the nib out a little (to where it should usually be) I continued working on my art when I realised my pen it wouldn't function properly. It was always on left click - even when I was hovering. I tried replacing the nib with all 4 of my replacement nibs included with my tablet and it still wouldn't function. I even redownloaded the drivers but the problem still lingered. If anyone knows how to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated!!Thanks!!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
o x
It sounds like you broke the pen, if it dropped directly on the nib with enough force to drive the nib into the pen than I am guessing that it caused some damage. You may have to look into getting a new pen.
Topic Starter
Redbird56
Ok thanks for your help!! Personally, I would've preferred not to buy anything new but thanks fro clearing it up!! Thanks!!