forum

BLACKPINK - STAY

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
defiance
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
celerih
I Often Find Myself Disliking Songs That Belong To The K-Pop Genre, But I Also Often Find Myself Enjoying Maps Created By The Cutie Osuskrub. I Am Thus Torn On If I Enjoy This Map Or Not, But I Think That This Cute Mapping Is Compensating For The K-Pop. Good Job Child, I Am Proud Of You.
Topic Starter
defiance

celerih wrote:

I Often Find Myself Disliking Songs That Belong To The K-Pop Genre, But I Also Often Find Myself Enjoying Maps Created By The Cutie Osuskrub. I Am Thus Torn On If I Enjoy This Map Or Not, But I Think That This Cute Mapping Is Compensating For The K-Pop. Good Job Child, I Am Proud Of You.
no change its my style

also firetruck lost to me at a multi

h
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
h
a
Firetruck
bully
RainbowOtaku
Honestly, this is a really nice beat map, a good difficulty so it comes with a challenge but it's playable and enjoyable with a good sense of the beat. I'm genuinely surprised it's not ranked
ImmaPartyCookie
[lucky:1337]This is a nice beatmap, i want to collab with ya :P[/lucky:1337]
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.