forum

Silver Forest - Sentence

posted
Total Posts
show more
Suzully

aston wrote:

[Suzully's Hard]
- 01:08:913 (3,4,5,6) - might be too difficult for a hard diff Sorry but I don't think so.
- Overall, less use of streams would be better, but well mapped. Try to keep streams 5 or below. Really well mapped? Hmm...imo it's enough easy as hard diff so I keep current mapset for now.
Ya. I can't play with DT though, because I'm not good at playing :P
Dotsu
I won't remap. If it's unrankable just remove my diff
Topic Starter
C R E A M

impossiblexu wrote:

I won't remap. If it's unrankable just remove my diff
I don't know that your diff is unrankable or not so I will wait for MAT, BAT who can judge this.
Waiting for MAT, BAT modding.
Topic Starter
C R E A M
gyaa.... stop going to graveyard my map T.T
arien666
[inpossiblexu's Easy]
Actually, most people say that 'It should be remapped' but I don't think so, it is on basic drum beat not melody or something. Most easy difficulty of rhythm games are just with basic beats like drum 1/1 beats ;_; So, I don't think why it should be remapped orz

[Suzully's Hard]
01:28:004 (1) - Is this really 1/3??? I dunno but it doesn't fit into melody ;_;

Not yet for something but whatever ;_:
Suzully

arien666 wrote:

[Suzully's Hard]
01:28:004 (1) - Is this really 1/3??? I dunno but it doesn't fit into melody ;_;
Oops it's my fault ;_;
Fixed! Thank you~

Download: Silver Forest - Sentence (C R E A M) [Suzully's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
C R E A M
OK Fixed.
Faust
Hi.

Make sure the Audio Lead-in is a solid digit. Currently, it is 1974 ms. You can simply edit the OSU files individually.

I think your map is already good-enough, save for the few technical issues in general.
Rhythm itself is well-mapped and goes nicely in accordance to song. Needs some MAT attention, really.

I'll provide some minor fixes and some suggestions on what I feel needs some improvement.

Easy & Normal: are just minding their business being flawless.

If there's anything at all, it'd be that I'd ask you to look at some note arrangements and move a grid or so.

Suzully's Hard:

Pretty clean difficulty, I know Suzully likes straight-forward, easy-to-identify neat rhythm and patterns.
I find this quite care-free yet simple.

Very suited to the song, the occasional 1/4 and smartly positioned notes add the feel of challenge, which I think is what a Hard difficulty should express.

I do not have any complaints against this, since the mapping rhythm stays almost on the same wavelength throughout with constant spacing even at sections with symmetry.

- 02:53:402 (2) - Shift this 1 grid up.

- 03:03:288 - ~ - 03:08:061 - Could use a spinner, I think.

Lunatic:

You have a peculiar mapping. It holds up pretty nicely.
Intuitive jumps and note arrangement made consistent.

- 00:34:822 - Unsnapped inherited timing section.

- 00:35:334 - ^

- 00:40:959 - ^

From here on till the end of the map, I need you to go through the inherited timing sections and ensure they are properly snapped.

- 01:47:606 (1) - Why not make it perfect:
- 01:51:868 (2) - Touching up on the slider:
- 01:56:640 (1) - If you'd like to:
So on and so forth. If you like what I did and want to continue refining the sliders in any way you think is appropriate then you can follow through with the rest on your own.

- 02:12:322 (1,2) - Actually, I think it'd work better if you reversed their positions.

- 02:36:527 (5) - I feel this is not a very wise move. Here's a suggestion:
So in following what I did, the notes have the player go down and then the upper slider has the player reach up. So the movement is generally a "loop" which I think plays nicer than the jump.

- 02:45:050 (3) - I am not sure if this is intentional, but it is surely late on the vocals.

It should be on the previous blue tick.

- 02:50:163 (1) - Shift to previous blue tick. This starts late.

- 03:03:288 - ~ - 03:08:061 - As I wrote earlier. A spinner would be cool.

That's it.

Excellent mapset.
Suzully

Faust wrote:

Suzully's Hard:

Pretty clean difficulty, I know Suzully likes straight-forward, easy-to-identify neat rhythm and patterns.
I find this quite care-free yet simple.

Very suited to the song, the occasional 1/4 and smartly positioned notes add the feel of challenge, which I think is what a Hard difficulty should express.

I do not have any complaints against this, since the mapping rhythm stays almost on the same wavelength throughout with constant spacing even at sections with symmetry.

- 02:53:402 (2) - Shift this 1 grid up. Okay fixed~

- 03:03:288 - ~ - 03:08:061 - Could use a spinner, I think. Since CREAM didn't add a spinner here, so I didn't too.
Thanks Faust! :)

Download: Silver Forest - Sentence (C R E A M) [Suzully's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
C R E A M
Thx for modding Faust. I feels like I got a MAT modding except you can't give me a bubble. Really high quality modding. Thanks again. And congratulations for first Japanese MAT Suzully. You really deserves to be a MAT.
Modding

Faust wrote:

Hi.
Make sure the Audio Lead-in is a solid digit. Currently, it is 1974 ms. You can simply edit the OSU files individually. Fixed to 2000ms

Lunatic:

You have a peculiar mapping. It holds up pretty nicely.
Intuitive jumps and note arrangement made consistent.

- 00:34:822 - Unsnapped inherited timing section.

- 00:40:959 - ^

From here on till the end of the map, I need you to go through the inherited timing sections and ensure they are properly snapped. Although those aren't neat, they never mess up playing or hitsounds so I didn't fixed

- 01:47:606 (1) - Why not make it perfect: Fixed

- 01:51:868 (2) - Touching up on the slider: Fixed

- 01:56:640 (1) - If you'd like to: Fixed

So on and so forth. If you like what I did and want to continue refining the sliders in any way you think is appropriate then you can follow through with the rest on your own.

- 02:12:322 (1,2) - Actually, I think it'd work better if you reversed their positions. Sorry but I don't think so

- 02:36:527 (5) - I feel this is not a very wise move. Here's a suggestion:
So in following what I did, the notes have the player go down and then the upper slider has the player reach up. So the movement is generally a "loop" which I think plays nicer than the jump. Fixed! Thank you for pointing out this

- 02:45:050 (3) - I am not sure if this is intentional, but it is surely late on the vocals.

It should be on the previous blue tick. It follows piano

- 02:50:163 (1) - Shift to previous blue tick. This starts late. It follows piano

- 03:03:288 - ~ - 03:08:061 - As I wrote earlier. A spinner would be cool. Spinner would be cool, but I'd like to maintain my style. I like to zip up the ends clearly.

That's it.

Excellent mapset.
Faust
You're very welcome. Thanks for the compliment :oops:

And yes, Suzully
Topic Starter
C R E A M

Faust wrote:

You're very welcome. Thanks for the compliment :oops:

And yes, Suzully
Wow... Congratulation Faust. You've become a MAT! And I really got MAT's modding. >w<
Congrats again. Although I got your modding only once, I notice that you deserve to be a MAT.
Faust
Did a couple more IRC suggestions during the re-check with C r e a m.

Nothing actually worth posting a log for.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
C R E A M

Faust wrote:

Did a couple more IRC suggestions during the re-check with C r e a m.

Nothing actually worth posting a log for.

Bubbled.
Thank you for bubble Faust~
Sakura
We meet again.

Last time i gave you a BAT.
This time i'll give you a Heart! Nice mapset
Faust
Hooray no hiccups after the bubble.

:oops:

Congratulations C R E A M !
BinJip
추카추카
SapphireGhost

Edit: It's a :3 .
Zelos
You have become such a great mapper C R E A M :3
bmin11
축하드려요~~~
brikel
Cograturation~!
Suzully
Congrats~ :oops:
Dino99
Congratz!!~~~~~~~ >w<
What
올 ㅋ
Topic Starter
C R E A M

Sakura Hana wrote:

We meet again.

Last time i gave you a BAT.
This time i'll give you a Heart! Nice mapset
Thank you Sakura Hana~ >w<
And thank you for everyone who helped me to rank this.
Sana
ランクおめでとう
Sakura
Also dont give me kudosu for ranking your map =w=
NatsumeRin
The offset... i think it should be about +10, anyone could check it plz?