Flowziee's STD queue (GD Closed / M4M Open) ( 0 / 2 )

posted
Total Posts
194
show more
elena2705
Hi~
Nm please)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/624184
Thanks
[ XSpec ]
Strategas
Yudragen
Hi!
I'd prefer a NM but can also try M4M, so pick as you like! Highest diff to mod (hard with less priority, would be thankful if modded too :) ). I'll try to mod your map, if i will get the possibility to, as best as i can. Here's the map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630059
Thanks in advance.
Lilyanna
Topic Starter
Flowziee
-closed-
Topic Starter
Flowziee

ChaoticRed wrote:

Hi!
I'd prefer a NM but can also try M4M, so pick as you like! Highest diff to mod (hard with less priority, would be thankful if modded too :) ). I'll try to mod your map, if i will get the possibility to, as best as i can. Here's the map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630059
Thanks in advance.
Since M4M is more prioritized, I'll pick M4M. Also, for some reason I can't download your beatmap, so I'm unable to mod. You might need to fix the download somehow or it will just be a NM to my map which is kinda unfair.
Topic Starter
Flowziee
-open-
Open NM Slots: 2
Open M4M Slots: 3
Drummer
FruityEnLoops
nm plz
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/616410
45 secs, 2diffs
ty
aigoh
NM please!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/626335

Thank you :D
Kyuukai
_FlameL
Xiaolin
Timperjuncio
Topic Starter
Flowziee
-closed-
Topic Starter
Flowziee
OPEN
5 M4M REQUESTS
2 GD REQUESTS
LETS GOOOOOO
Rakphine
Hello!
GD: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690467/#osu/1461312
Needs: Normal - Hard - Insane
Will be modded on modv1, so i guess you will be comfortable
Favorite Animal: Cats

THX :o:?:o
ASPIRIN
Hi!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/646996#osu/1370690

This is not GD request, this is a collab request but with an interesting concept - there is 40 mappers in the collab. All info you can read are in map's description. So, we are looking for people, who can replace alreadey mapped parts for better experience in mapping. If you are interested, you can check the map description or visit our discord channel to ask some questions. But require you to react to mentions, be active, respond mods and etc.

P.s. I love cats
Topic Starter
Flowziee

Lissel wrote:

Hello!
GD: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690467/#osu/1461312
Needs: Normal - Hard - Insane
Will be modded on modv1, so i guess you will be comfortable
Favorite Animal: Cats

THX :o:?:o
accepted

ASPIRIN wrote:

Hi!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/646996#osu/1370690

This is not GD request, this is a collab request but with an interesting concept - there is 40 mappers in the collab. All info you can read are in map's description. So, we are looking for people, who can replace alreadey mapped parts for better experience in mapping. If you are interested, you can check the map description or visit our discord channel to ask some questions. But require you to react to mentions, be active, respond mods and etc.

P.s. I love cats
accepted (if there are parts that absolutely needs to replaced, in that case i'll join the discord. otherwise, i don't see how i can contribute to this)

STILL OPEN FOR 5 M4MS AND 1 GD REQUEST!!!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply