forum

[Concluded] pls enjoy tournament 2017 | 1K-20K | [2v2]

posted
Total Posts

Which scoring system would you like to see?

Score V1
66.49%
Score V2
33.51%
Total votes: 382
show more
saoie
i love nyam
jms8720
WTF ITS HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT
- Auto -
i love nyam
Basch
:Thinking:
Topic Starter
Aoiyuuki-
;w;
ChiNanami
Nyam is so Nyamorous. I love Nyam
Chemistry
why release the thread when you cant even register
tryaway
^

should be something about forming duos beforehand but why that long registration period then?
jms8720

Chemistry wrote:

thread release date was in honor of rrtyui's birthday ("pls enjoy game" is the origin of our tournament theme)

the length of time between thread release in registration gives people time to form teams but also to let the word spread out so more people know about the tournament

long registration period so that people who know they're going to play have some time to make sure their schedules and availability work out / confirm their teammates and teams, etc. so all the participants don't feel rushed in being ready for tournament

we'll most likely send out reminders right before tournament actually starts as well ^^
Chemistry

Megatron is bad wrote:

Chemistry wrote:

thread release date was in honor of rrtyui's birthday ("pls enjoy game" is the origin of our tournament theme)

the length of time between thread release in registration gives people time to form teams but also to let the word spread out so more people know about the tournament

long registration period so that people who know they're going to play have some time to make sure their schedules and availability work out / confirm their teammates and teams, etc. so all the participants don't feel rushed in being ready for tournament

we'll most likely send out reminders right before tournament actually starts as well ^^
but the registration period is over a month long, why do we have to wait a week to actually register?
Topic Starter
Aoiyuuki-

Chemistry wrote:

but the registration period is over a month long, why do we have to wait a week to actually register?
As previously mentioned by Megatron is bad, it is so that the tournament can get more recognition in the time before registration begins and a better chance of reaching 32 teams or maybe even expanding to 64 teams if we can make it.

Also, less than a week before registration opens! Once it opens, here is where you will register: http://plsenjoy.ioex.ml/
Topic Starter
Aoiyuuki-
Registrations for PET 2017 are now opened! Register here.

Once you've completed registration, be sure to join the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/PyDhdAt

Scoring system poll will be finalized by the end of registration.
dong
hi mr host playing offline is retarded stop it
alden

dong wrote:

hi mr host playing offline is retarded stop it

Do you even know who you're talking to?

The legendary Aoiyuuki- blesses us with his rare appearances online. You sir should be THANKFUL that such lowlife individuals such as us get to even see and interact with such a refined and prestigious princess such as Aoiyuuki-.
dong

ChronoNig wrote:

some bullshit

disgusting
OskaRRRitoS
Looking for teammate, rank #1000-#1500, thanks.

has to be gud at dt, k?
Raddy
4k (should be 2-3k by tournament time) looking for teammate
Erik
Hello, im looking for a team. Im over ranked and pretty bad but wanna have some fun. And i like lolis.
iksiDe
Anyone wants to team up with me? :D
Topic Starter
Aoiyuuki-
There is a week left until registration closes and I'd like to update the forum on some things if you have not been on the Discord server.

1. We're going to be adding another week for qualifiers - teams outside of the top 32 will be playing in this stage to qualify for groupstages.
  2. Badge approved - We do not have a badge design yet, but the tournament staff is willing to provide a profile badge for the first place team. With that said, there will more prizes, but undetermined at the moment.
Register here and remember to join the Discord server!
Topic Starter
Aoiyuuki-
We've reached 64 teams, so we will now be taking the first 64 teams that have registered and rather than having qualifiers, we will extend group stage by one more week. You are free to still register your team but the unconfirmed and the rest following will be on a waitlist and will be prioritized by rank.
-jordan-
Score v2 is for the Rhythm Gamers™
-Hydra-

-Jordan- wrote:

Score v2 is for the Rhythm Gamers™
lmao