forum

M2U - Velocity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cheesecake
hi!

1. if you lower stack leniency you can make the slider stacks in the beginning a lot prettier!
  2. 00:34:149 (1,1) - i get the sort of "stretching" effect you have going on here, but because of slider leniency no one is ever gonna play it like that so maybe space the circle out somewhere else, or even the slider if you want. just more spacing will get that tight snappy movement youre after i think
  3. 00:37:149 (1) - move this so it looks like this! then to get the tail onto the tail of the previous slider, do the following steps!
    move the tail node onto the exact same coordinate as the other tail node (double ctrl+g to get the node exact, ask me if ur confused)
    adjust the red node until the slider overlaps nicely
    now its pretty!
  4. 00:38:649 (5) - ctrl+g for extra spice, then it even overlaps perfectly on (1) for aesthetix
  5. 00:39:399 (2) - good slider!
  6. 00:39:774 (1) - doesnt hurt to space this out a little bit like this so its a bit better to read
  7. 00:40:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the way you've structured this it almost seems like its all one continuous stream, so it could be good to space out 00:40:617 (1,2,3,4) - so it's distinctly a seperate part to play. you put a nc here which indicates this which is good! but the spacing distinction can help too
  8. 00:41:086 (1,1,1,1) - maybe underlap these on previous objects for a bit of structure
  9. 00:43:336 (1,1) - this is a pretty lazy underlap! something like this might be prettier (youll have to redo the objects directly after)
  10. 00:47:180 - what happened to this sound!
  11. 00:48:774 (2,4) - ok u can do better than this..
above average beginner map! im proud of you
Topic Starter
Jace

Cheesecake wrote:

hi!

1. if you lower stack leniency you can make the slider stacks in the beginning a lot prettier! done! from 7 to 4
  2. 00:34:149 (1,1) - i get the sort of "stretching" effect you have going on here, but because of slider leniency no one is ever gonna play it like that so maybe space the circle out somewhere else, or even the slider if you want. just more spacing will get that tight snappy movement youre after i think i think i fixed it now
  3. 00:37:149 (1) - move this so it looks like this! then to get the tail onto the tail of the previous slider, do the following steps!
    move the tail node onto the exact same coordinate as the other tail node (double ctrl+g to get the node exact, ask me if ur confused)
    adjust the red node until the slider overlaps nicely
    now its pretty! this looks nice, added
  4. 00:38:649 (5) - ctrl+g for extra spice, then it even overlaps perfectly on (1) for aesthetix ya
  5. 00:39:399 (2) - good slider! =)
  6. 00:39:774 (1) - doesnt hurt to space this out a little bit like this so its a bit better to read yup
  7. 00:40:149 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the way you've structured this it almost seems like its all one continuous stream, so it could be good to space out 00:40:617 (1,2,3,4) - so it's distinctly a seperate part to play. you put a nc here which indicates this which is good! but the spacing distinction can help too yeah i misread this a lot on testplaying actually... i just made them straight and it looks better now too
  8. 00:41:086 (1,1,1,1) - maybe underlap these on previous objects for a bit of structure it was like this originally but then i messed around with it a bit, fixed it now! reordered it a bit too and i think its better now
  9. 00:43:336 (1,1) - this is a pretty lazy underlap! something like this might be prettier (youll have to redo the objects directly after) is this better?
  10. 00:47:180 - what happened to this sound! oops. is this acceptable? i made it into something different for now though
  11. 00:48:774 (2,4) - ok u can do better than this.. lazy blanketing :s, fixed now
above average beginner map! im proud of you thanks! and thanks for modding!
emanuel207
I thought this beat map was already made? :?:
Topic Starter
Jace

emanuel207 wrote:

I thought this beat map was already made? :?:
fixed, thanks!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.