forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Score submission problems (05/05/17)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trosk-
We are aware of problems happening with the score submission system. As long as you don't close the game, it will keep trying to submit your scores, and they should be submitted when the system is recovered from the problems.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the trouble it may have caused.

Update: If your account has been falsely restricted in this period, don't panic, it will be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience.

Update 2: Everything should be up and running now. Thanks for your patience!
Toomas
Thanks for the information :)

I was just about to post for help on this issue good to see you are already on it!
Haxyn
Any estimated time we can expect submission system to work ?
Topic Starter
Trosk-

Haxyn wrote:

Any estimated time we can expect submission system to work ?
Sadly not for now, sorry. We are trying to get it fixed ASAP.
tkdLolly
Now at least some of us are back in business (yay)

Performance and rank haven't been restored though.
Bjorner
So to get the pp and shiz, we just have to leave the game in the background until it's fixed?
Edgar_Figaro
so as long as I keep my client running it should eventually submit right? I thought there was some timeout thing where if it tries to submit for too long it eventually gives up and is lost forever
Jumbo
I hope this is going to be fixed soon :( restricted mid-stream lol
Deivedux

zogo3000 wrote:

So to get the pp and shiz, we just have to leave the game in the background until it's fixed?
NO! It's completely the opposite! While your game is opened it will keep retrying to submit your score until servers are back online. But if you close the game it will no longer retry and your score ofc will not be submitted.

Pay more attention while reading the thread, it says it clearly.
Edgar_Figaro

Deivedux wrote:

zogo3000 wrote:

NO! It's completely the opposite! While your game is opened it will keep retrying to submit your score until servers are back online. But if you close the game it will no longer retry and your score ofc will not be submitted.

That's what they said
Rachel

Deivedux wrote:

zogo3000 wrote:

Leaving the game in the background = keeping it open
Deivedux
Mb, I misunderstood you :^)
Sandy Hoey

Deivedux wrote:

zogo3000 wrote:

Couldn't help but laugh a little. I think for most instances leaving it open until it submits works, but I think the actual time frame for submission I see 2 hours after the play at which point it will give up. Not sure though
Haxyn
Is there a way now to manually submit a map than waiting 2 hours untill osu do it automatically as a X repeat ... ?
Lacrimosa

Haxyn wrote:

Is there a way now to manually submit a map than waiting 2 hours untill osu do it automatically as a X repeat ... ?
No, there is not.
Jantsi
Seems like retrying in 64 minutes means retrying never. Been almost 2hours since i received that message and it hasn't tried to submit again.
cr4ckDe
Any way to get the pp if the game was closed (PC crashed)? Score + replay is still saved.
Sandy Hoey
No
Rijstwafel
one of my scores didn't submit because bancho was acting weird. I SS'ed Best friends but it didn't register it
Glander
I have that problem too : one of my score (the best) didn't submit and I did it 3H30 ago
Lacrimosa
Unfortunately, you will have to re-do these scores.
gulyboy
is there still something wrong with score?
Like 30 min ago i did best play, it shows on my profile, got +acc but didnt recive any pp
Sandy Hoey
If it shows on your profile, then you will get the pp eventually. Don't worry. It may just take some time to update. Submit another score in a little bit and it should update
Dntm8kmeeatu

gulyboy wrote:

is there still something wrong with score?
Like 30 min ago i did best play, it shows on my profile, got +acc but didnt recive any pp
If the score submitted and shows on your profile, it's most likely pp is just being slow to update.