forum

RADWIMPS - Hitoboshi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DivineEnigma
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MagicDragon
bpm = 169
offset = 2850
iaport
00:04:625 - movement is difficult to make(unnatural)
00:06:222 - 00:06:932 - the pattern seems somewhat fractured
00:06:932 - 00:07:110 - the location of the circle is hard to see; also, it poses an unnatural challenge to make the jump
00:12:435 - 00:12:790 - VERY unnatural movement

You also might want to add more timing points or bookmarks, for easier accessibility for yourself and other modders.
I honestly don't care if I get kudosu, but I hope you find this helpful anyway!

One more thing, I'm sorry that this is short, I had 10 minutes to mod this. :cry:
Topic Starter
DivineEnigma

iaport wrote:

00:04:625 - movement is difficult to make(unnatural) 00:04:270 (1,2) - these sliders are placed under a beat in which are similar so i wanted to use this kind of movement to emphasize it. for the other sections, it also applies because it's the same slider and the movements are a bit weird.
00:06:222 - 00:06:932 - the pattern seems somewhat fractured ^
00:06:932 - 00:07:110 - the location of the circle is hard to see; also, it poses an unnatural challenge to make the jump players should be fine at this sort of level
00:12:435 - 00:12:790 - VERY unnatural movement seems fine to me and other testplayers

You also might want to add more timing points or bookmarks, for easier accessibility for yourself and other modders.
I honestly don't care if I get kudosu, but I hope you find this helpful anyway!

One more thing, I'm sorry that this is short, I had 10 minutes to mod this. :cry:
Thank you~ It's fine ! Even if it was short, it was still helpful as I noticed some things on the way that I changed.
iaport
No problem!

Also, to thank you, I shot some kudosu at this map.

I'll try to shoot some more.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.