forum

nixeus revel for mouse only?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Heylith
I have never owned a dpi mouse before and currently use a cheap onn mouse. The price seems unbeatable and it seems like it'll fit my tiny Asian hands (palm claw hybrid). Is anyone currently using it that could give feedback on how accurate the mouse is? Thanks.
1Alone

broazny wrote:

I have never owned a dpi mouse before and currently use a cheap onn mouse. The price seems unbeatable and it seems like it'll fit my tiny Asian hands (palm claw hybrid). Is anyone currently using it that could give feedback on how accurate the mouse is? Thanks.
Can't say much since I don't own it but the design looks kinda like the rival 100 which is made to fit perfectly with finger/claw grips, with a max of 250ips tracking speed/1ms polling rate I'm sure it's fine for osu doesn't matter how much you move your mouse, don't know if you're doing mouse only tho. Don't have much info about the switches inside
TakuMii
I can't speak about using it for mouse-only, but something worth noting is that the Revel has a reputation for having one of the most accurate sensors on the market, so there's no need to worry about accuracy.
I Give Up

broazny wrote:

I have never owned a dpi mouse before
Thinking.

Nixeus revel is a pretty solid mouse by the looks of it. You just need to find the mouse that has the right shape for you so who knows.