m4m, is ticket okay?Thanks for the mod and for checking timing! Yea ticket is fine ^^
- 00:41:457 - is it just me or does this sound off with the piano? i think offset sounds better if this was on 00:41:427 but you might want to I'm glad you told me about this in game. I got the exact same offset as you so thats nice. Double checked by confirming it again through looking at the wavelengths, which was how I timed the map to begin with. I probably misread lol.doublecheck
- 00:00:752 (1,2,3,4,1) - not really a big deal, but i think if you extended these each by 1/2 so that they end on the red tick the held sound for the violin stands out more, since right now the keysounding sounds like it just abruptly ends right before the next note Explained it in Twilight diff better.
- 00:49:269 (3,4) - i don't think this should be repeating the same pattern as 00:48:346 (1,2) - ; the start of a new phrase in the music begins on 00:49:269 - so i think the map would benefit from having a change in patterning to reflect that I kinda get hat you mean, but I think the similar design is fine here. My problem with adding two circles is it causes the rhythm here to be too dense imo. Honestly, if not for the timing lines, I would have used a repeat slider instead, but that's unrankable here due to snapping sadly. If the red lines didn't make mapping so restrictive I'm sure I could have used a repeat so I think your concern isn't wrong, but this is my best option given what I have while maintaining density.
- 00:40:979 - to 00:52:980 - just my opinion but i think structuring the NC more like 01:33:615 - 01:46:510 - would be more beneficial, for consistency's sake since these are essentially the same musically Fixed all, yea.
- 01:47:425 (1) - this NC doesn't really seem all that necessary imo Sure, removed.
- 02:18:571 (3,4) - i think you should Ctrl + G the rhythm here so that the circle comes before the 1/2 slider; 02:18:815 - sounds like it has more emphasis compared to 02:19:037 - Actually I'd prefer to keep the rhythm here to highlight the violin note over the piano. But I made the change on Twilight instead to create a difficulty progression among other things I wrong there.
- 00:00:752 (1,2,3,4,1) - same suggestion i gave for Hard about extending these by 1/2 to better reflect the held violin notes; purely optional, of course They were originally extended like that. I just felt it caused the map to feel too dense for the section. The 1/2 gap between releasing/clicking felt more like a 3/4 hold you'd find elsewhere just from the context of it being such a slow and calm section.
- 01:55:016 (2,3,4) - are you sure about this wide angle in between 2->3->4? it feels really wide in comparison to the rest of the map, so it kind of feels off I wanted to do something different from the sharp angles I always use, and this felt like a good enough opportunity to use this before the jumps got too big for wide angles to feel comfortable.
- 02:18:571 (3,4) - same suggestion i gave for Hard about swapping the rhythm here so that the circle comes first I really like this idea on this diff actually. I made it two circles instead of ctrl+g'ing to increase density. I'll see if this is also applicable to hard (sry im going highest > lowest so im replying to this before I read Hard lol).
pretty song, i'd learn this on piano if i had time but i haven't touched a piano in forever lol