Thanks anyway for the stars!
well , i was gonna update my map but BSS sever down.... ;w; so mod this map first.
01:05:947 (1) - might it could add finish for kiai time start. No, I feel that saturates the sound. Here I try to follow the tone of vocal
perfect kantan :3 ty~
wow, i can't find any errors nor suggestions...
add star x2 here, sorry for mod. xD
Hi gaston, from my queue, 2nd mod. I forgot you mod this lolThanks for mod!
No kudosu to me
Gonna mod Muzukashii and Tenshi because I haven't mod them yet
00:03:625: You can do kdkkk to fit the pitch I follow the vocal here, the pich is fine imo
00:24:161: You can delete this note to make consistency in 00:23:447 It may be, but if I remove it feels very empty. For now i keep
00:25:322: Here you can move this note to 00:25:500 I feel like this way will be better Fixed
00:26:482 (101, 102): Ctrl + G? The snare don't fall good, keep
00:29:875: Same reason, delete Keep for now
00:30:768: Delete since it doesn't do anything Consistency with 00:25:054 -. I listen a drum there
00:35:411: Delete this triplet, leave a note at 00:35:232 and delete this either 00:35:589 I listen drum there, anyway I delete the triplet
00:36:750: Move this to 00:36:929 Moved
00:41:661: Put a note here for the echo I do not think it's necessary to emphasize the echo that way, since that's where stoping the instruments
00:03:625: Same reason as Tenshi...? I keep for now
00:07:018: Did you miss a note? Yeah
00:08:447 (14, 15): Ctrl + G? To fit the pitch Ok
00:30:768 and 00:31:036: Delete to follow vocal Concistency with 00:25:054 (58,59,60,61,62,63) -
00:37:554: Maybe dkdk? Yeah
00:59:697 (59, 60): Ctrl + G? Apply for the next flow I changed only 00:59:161 (58,59,60,61,68,69,70,1) - to follow the vocal pitch
01:17:911: Add note?
01:19:339: ^ The rhytm is a bit hard to follow if it's after this 01: 17: 643 (26) -
01:24:875: ^ I would like to keep the breaks for the players to rest after this 01: 21: 661 -
GL on ranking
And here, free star ty
Hola, hace mucho no hago un mod para taiko, asi que puede que sea un poco... regular el mod pero bueno
Nota: solo son sugerencias y queda a decision tuya cambiar lo necesario
[*]00:27:911 (38) - Agrega un k Evito agregar notas ahí porque el tono de esta parte es muy tranquilo en comparación con 00:24:518 - que es mucho más fuerte
[*]00:47:732 (8) - Cambiala a k Sigo la voz aquí. También si te das cuenta, todo el patrón 00:47:375 (7,8,9,10,11,12) - es lo mismo que 00:44:518 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , sólo que los colores están invertidos, así que cambiarlos perdería la consistencia.
00:57:197 (51) - Agrega un d No escucho ningún sonido como para agregar una nota ahí
01:23:625 (50) - Agrega un d Solamente sigo la vocal en esa parte
01:23:625 (62) - Lo mismo que Muzukashii Ya dije mis razones ^
Lo se, es un mod corto... No le vi tanto para cambiar, esta muy bien hecho todo No importa, se puede mejorar! Podrías dar más detalles del por qué hacer dicho cambio, probando patrones, etc.
Espero que la rankeen, me gusta la cancion y el mapa Eso espero, muchas gracias!
Hi there o/ here is my mod (m4m from ur queue)Hey thanks!Thanks for mod!
- 00:07:911 - i think this has same pitch like (14) and (16) so might be better if this change to don. also for stronger emphasize for kat at 00:08:804 - Yeah, so better
- 00:10:232 - this hs volume should be louder than slow part. try change to 85% instead? Hmm, I think overall volume is the same, maybe I would change some volume but don't for now
- 00:12:197 - the pitch is going high and suddenly down at 00:12:375 - so this would be better as a kat here Yeah, you're right
- 00:27:018 - try making smoother sv changes by adding x0.88 instead. to avoid overlap It's readeable imo, this diff is more to players experimented, so I think those players can read it
- 01:21:661 - same as above. i think decrease x0.02 per notes would be better. to avoid overlap like above Yeah, after a stream it could be a bit hard
pull down the bg to show her whole face. i suggest:
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG Oni.jpg",0,33 Looks better, changed
- 00:07:911 - same as tenshi Ok
- 00:15:768 - delete this, to emphasize both (kat before to this and don after to this). it doesn't ruin any structure imo I'll keep this but deleted this 00:15:054 - . The snare is very noticeable
- 00:18:625 - to 00:20:232 - this gap with muzu is quite huge. try to nerf some notes from this part or try make harder on muzu. I removed some notes and put a break in 00:18:982 -
- 00:27:018 - same as i've mentioned in highest diff Well, that is a problem because is for low players... I'll keep for now, I'll see what I make
- 00:44:697 - to 00:48:804 - try to delete one triplets in each pattern(?) for smaller gap with muzu Nice idea, applied.
- 00:50:232 - to 00:55:947 - give some small breaks (at least 1/1 break). this is too long for oni i guess. also for smaller gap with muzu I realized about it, I nerfer those part and added some notes in muzu
- 01:07:197 - delete this? same issue as above. for smaller gap with muzu and too long. Yeah, also I realized it, I deleted some notes and triplets to convert it in double 1/4
- 01:12:911 - ^ Fixed
more pull down the bg to show her whole face to
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG Muzukashii.jpg",0,80 Better
- 00:07:911 - same as tenshi Ok
- 00:15:768 - oni doesn't even have a note here. how come lower diff has a note while higher don't? add kat for oni or delete this I added note in Oni
- 00:19:697 - add a don here? this muzu feels like futsuu with slightly harder version lol Fixed lol
- 00:27:018 - same issue, about sv and overlap I'll consider if delete the sv changes here and in Oni
- 00:50:054 - delete this, would be enough if only 1/2 triplet. because futsuu is completely blank Ok, removed
- 00:07:018 - add kat here? amount note from 00:05:947 - is same. make this different Feels a bit overmapped, also I only follow the vocal
- 00:19:161 - out of consistency with 00:13:089 - Lol fixed
more pull down the bg to show their whole head
//Background and Video events
- nothing to do here :c
i'm honestly confused with lower diff because those look easier than i normally see Maybe cuz it's low bpm xDthat's all, hope my mod helps you. good luck for rank This help a lot! Thanks so much
Raphiel best girl :^)and Vigne-san :^)
Hi ,M4MThanks for mod!01:16:661 change to d Changed00:38:089 change to k I follow the vocal and kick sound
00:50:232 in pattern can add note. use kkd ddk I used the pattern in 00:44:518 - . Is some repetitive if I add notes in that part
01:11:651 in pattern use kd kd this nice I changed only 01:11:661 (1,2) - to kdadd note d where?
00:16:394 k d ddd k to be like 00:10:589 I don't hear some similar as to add triplet
01:12:643 change to d I want consistency with futsuunicenice
mod on 7th day orz sorryThanks for mod!
Try to decrease the spread between futsuu and muzu or increase in oni since the * difference between diffs are quite big. I'll see what I'doing
- Mm, consider inverting the colours on 00:06:304 (11,12) - since 00:06:304 is a stronger vocal and 00:06:661 (12,13) - are similar sounds (syllables ending in "i"). Do the same on other diffs that's similar to this part if you agree. Fixed
- 00:29:518 (4) - change to kat since it's a similar pitch to the previous note? Do the same on other diffs that's similar to this part if you agree. I changed to kdk like the other diffs
- 00:35:232 (38) - same as above. Here you can also make a triplet with the previous note, fits well with the vocals. Do the same on other diffs that's similar to this part if you agree. I think that the pitch is low
- 00:36:304 - the "Shhh" sound here fits well for a triplet with the following note. I want emphasizes these 00:35:947 (41,42) - , for now I keep
- 00:56:304 - don here fits well with the rhythm you set on this section and the song supports it with a strong beat that you mapped in the previous note. Do the same on other diffs that's similar to this part if you agree. I wanted map only the vocal but I guess it's fine
- Longer patterns are cool here :p So funny
- This one looks good for me. Maybe just change some stuff mentioned in tenshi. Applied the same
- 00:03:090 (1) - change to kat since it's high pitch and to keep it consistent with the harder diffs. My bad, fixed
- solid diff too, nice one. thanks~
- 00:03:090 (1) - change to kat for the same reason of muzu. Don't here, personally I don't like as it sound with k k d. Since is a low diff I'll keep it
- 00:20:589 - a note here fits really well with the song beat. Added
- I'd recommend changing the kiai (making it a bit harder compared to the rest of the map). That'd also increase the * here which would help the spread. The sound is good imo, I don't know as I'll nerf it... will test some patterns
- 00:03:090 (1) - kat for the same reason of futsuu and muzu. Nope, explained in Futsuu
- 00:04:518 (1) - don for lower pitch and for consistency with futsuu diff. I'm following the piano
- 00:05:947 (2,3,4) - The colours are inverted compared to futsuu, I think that it's better for you to change that. Changed to kdk
- 00:08:804 (5) - kat since it's a higher pitch and you used kat in all other diffs. Fixed
- 00:58:804 (15) - the rhythm here is 3/2 but you chose to omit most of the notes (probably because kantan) and the following notes 01:00:411 (16,17) - landed on weird places. 16 for example lands on a redline right next to a big white one. That's hard to read for kantan imo. I don't kwno where is the hard, it has almost a 3/1 break, i don't think it's so hard
- 01:25:947 - note for voice. Added
That's it from me.
Try to change the lower diffs to make it more consistent, I also have that problem with them orz.Lol? I will see Good luck o/
From that nifty queue~ ◾ ◽Thanks for mod!
Kantan01:24:518 (20) - Move dis 1 beat ahead, this measure feels like 3/4. I added a kat there because feels empty if here 01:24:518 (21) - don't have note Futsuu01:18:804 (17) - This note should be k to be different from the one before, the guitar goes up and the voice pitch goes up, so I don't see why not. Changed
01:23:089 - This part still has a 3/4 feel, so you can put a d 01:24:161 - here or something. I changed from here 01:23:804 - to kkd
MuzukashiiMinus points for making me watch for my parents coming in while modding this diff.
00:15:768 (19) - I don't see why this needs to be here, there's no particular drum sound like the 3 notes before it. I follow the vocal there,
also is a introduction to the d ddk in Oni, fits good with the vocal
00:36:125 (27) - Having a finisher on this is kind of awkward since it's the only pattern with 2 finishers in a row. Fow now I don't think change it, fits good with the vocal pitch imo
01:24:161 - Felt in 3/4 again, so add a k here. Changed
I'm a bit crunched on time now D: But I don't think the top diff name would even slide in standard, so you should probably just make it Inner Oni like the rest of us. The last diff can be with a personalized name because is a extra diff. Anyway I changed to "Inner Tenshi?!?" to make similar as "Inner Oni"
From my modding queue~Thanks for mod!
Remember that these are suggestions. Feel free to ignore them.
00:16:304 (14) - Delete to follow the pattern structure from 00:10:232? You did this in the other diffs. Removed
01:09:518 - Add a k here? I think it helps balance the difficulty with Muzu. I don't follow the vocal in that place cuz it feels strange if i'm follow the instrumental
01:15:232 - ^ Same
01:17:643 - I think you should add a d here. You used a double in the Oni, but there's nothing in this diff. Added
01:19:072 - Add a k here? There's a triple in the Oni, but you used nothing in this diff. Added don for low pitch
01:20:947 (36) - Maybe change to k? Changed
00:06:304 (9) - k? You used [k k d k d] in Inner Tenshi. Yeah, but I don't want make similar to Inner
00:59:072 - Add a d, like you did in Inner Tenshi? You added breaks in this diff, so I don't think it's too hard.
01:00:679 - ^
01:02:286 - ^ For now i'll keep for the gap with muzu. I need to see the spread in general
00:08:089 - Add a d here? I'm following only the vocal
00:26:661 (103,104) - Add finishers? It'd emphasize the quiet section at 00:27:375. Nice idea, added
(Apply to other diffs if you agree)
01:24:161 (82,83) - Switch these? (This is just personal preference, though.) The pitch is high, i'll keep for now
It's good to see a taiko set for this song.
Good luck with ranking it!
Thanks for mod!
hello thereMain bg have strange ratio.... I wanted set as bg to Gabriel lol. idk how change it
- move from 00:04:518 to 00:04:697 There haven't a sound to follow. I follow the violin/color]
- 00:07:911 - i think you need to add note here to emphasize vocal
- 00:22:375 - d Added
- 00:23:804 (26) - change to k Changed
- 00:25:589 (29,30) - ctrl+g Fixed
- 00:26:304 (31,32,33,34) - change to d k k d I think kdkk fits better with the vocal
- 00:28:447 (35,1) - ctrl+g and taiko don't need NC Changed and... what? The New combo doesn't matter in taiko lol, it don't affect in the gameplay.
- 00:30:232 (3) - change to k Keeping consistency with 00:24:518 (28) -
- 00:07:375 (11) - change to k I keeping consistency with Oni and Tenshi
- 00:08:089 (12) - change to k Changed
- 00:22:197 (39,40) - ctrl+g Ok
- 00:23:447 (43,44) - ^ Applied
- 00:26:482 i think you need to add note here to emphasize vocal I don't added a note there cuz to keep the gap better between Futsuu and Oni
- 00:32:732 (14) - change to d Usually I don't use triplets with 2 colours, is some hard for a Muzu -3*
- 00:36:125 (27) - change to k K saturate the sound imo, D fits better with the vocal
- 01:05:589 - did you hear sounds here? I think muzukashi diff is good diff for emphasize this sounds I don't thik that, idk why but I feel some strange if there have note
- 01:07:911 - i think you should to add note here to emphasize vocal My bad, added
- 01:09:697 - lost sound here I want emphasizes the "Happy!" only
- 01:15:411 - ^ Same
Satanya is meaning of life
Hello, and sorry to late... np, i delayed the same time :<Thanks a lot for mod!
- 01:23:089 - ~ change to 3/4 its not common. My bad, fixed
- 00:06:661 - not kat...? to follow the bass up-down-up-down... like 00:03:090 (1,2,1) - . Yeah, changed
- 00:35:947 - + 00:37:197 - how about?https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9385949 - to make a consistent with 00:24:518 (16,17,18) - and 00:30:232 (2,3,4) - ? It needs to consistency because of the similar flows with instrumental. Yeah, I added a kat here 00:37:732 (14) - for more consistency
- 00:38:447 - try add don? to linked with 00:32:375 (5,6,7) - . Its more fun with plays imo. lol Looks good, added
- 00:46:661 - , 00:52:375 - add , too lower dense than intro. Added
- 00:57:911 - add kat, too airly. Added
- 01:09:875 - ,add don? it seems very lonely... Added
- 01:15:589 - same reason, add don? I added kat and changed this 01:15:946 (8) - to don for counterpart with 01:09:875 (7,8) -
01:24:518 - move to 1/1 left ,it seems to not well followed the waltz. I added note to follow the vocal, I guess it's fine now (forgot the before pattern lol)
- 00:08:447 - move to 1/1 left? to make a consistent with rhythm. Moved
- 00:36:482 - move to 00:35:589 - and change to kat? 2-2 seems to be surprised. Its better to make a consistent with 00:41:304 - than current. I removed that note, feels weird if 00:35:589 - have note because i'm following the vocal.
- 00:38:268 - add don? similar as Kantan. Added
- 00:47:018 - , 00:52:732 - add kat? similar as Kantan. Added
- 01:05:947 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - not use 1/1+1/2 like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9474628 ...?
It seems not well flow as Current Futsuu imo. I think you're right, it feels a bit hard for a Futsuu
- 01:10:768 - add note? too airly imo. Added
- 01:11:661 - ~~~ same. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9474630 Changed
- ,01:16:482 - same, add note? Added
hmm....01:19:518 - change to kat(*-2), 01:20:232 (23,24,25,26) - change to ddkk(*-1), 01:21:661 (27,28,29,30,31,32) - change to ddd-kkk(*-3?
*-101:20:232 (23,24,25,26) - d-d-k-k seems not well followed with chorus. d-k-d-k seems much better.
*-2to avoid the same flow with 01:20:232 (23,24,25,26) - .
*-3plays better imo like Kantan coloring.
01:24:518 - move to 1/1 left, similar as Kantan. Moved
- 00:03:625 - move to 00:04:875 - ? seems better to connect and use 1/1 plet. I wanna keep for a better gap with Oni following the vocal
- 00:15:768 - remove, to make a consistent with 00:49:518 (21,22,23,24) - Removed
- 00:38:268 - add don, 00:38:625 - add kat? like futusu,kantan suggestions. Added
- 00:26:482 (70,71) - consider to remove the greenline and 00:27:018 - change to x0.87 (1→0.87→0.75). It's early to deceleration. Really nice, changed
- Comapring with 00:44:518 - ~~ and 00:50:232 - ~~, its too far dense. Should add more from 00:50:232. I emphasizes the vocal, this 00:50:232 - is less dense than 00:44:518 - imo, but I added some notes 1/2
- 01:21:482 - seems to good to me to add kat for climax. Added
- 01:18:982 - consider to change to kat, to make a gap colors with 01:20:411 - . it plays and sounds better. Changed
- 00:12:197 - change to don, 00:14:339 - and 00:18:625 - change to kat? - to emphasized for piano.
- 00:12:464 (16,17) - dk, 00:18:804 (62,63,64) - ddk?
- - bored dkddk, its not clear dkddk on 00:14:518 (31,32,33,34,35) - .
- 00:18:804 - ~~ Its different from usual flow, it seems to use normal way.
- 00:26:482 (102,103) - same as Oni. should remove green and 00:27:018 - change to x0.87. Fixed
- 00:38:268 (54,55,56,57) - kdk-k seems better with plays imo lol. Changed the patterm
- 00:55:054 - change to k? seems better to make a different 00:55:054 (11,12) - k-d. Nice, changed
- 01:18:982 - consider to change to kat, same as Oni. Oke
Call me when you checked them(¦3[___] I need see some thing about spread and thumbnail