1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
posted
Help i need help because mi osu freze in the start,
I only listen to the introduction of background music,
but when I click the image stays stuck, help my osu never stayed stuck and I played more than a year ago

HELP PLEASE I NEED MY OSU :cry:
Some charitable soul to help me pls
posted

Bulma Gaymer wrote:

Help i need help because mi osu freze in the start,
I only listen to the introduction of background music,
but when I click the image stays stuck, help my osu never stayed stuck and I played more than a year ago

HELP PLEASE I NEED MY OSU :cry:
Some charitable soul to help me pls
create a new thread to explain your issue, instead of posting on threads that doesn't have anything to do with your problem.
posted
I had this issue right after the update, I fixed it by reloading my tablet settings.. wacom's driver has "Wacom Preference File Utility" so I had a backup of my preferences, it fixed it.
Probably I explained it in a really bad way but try to reset your tablet settings to the default and load a saved profile,
here is how you do it with wacom's driver:
SPOILER
Find the utility
SPOILER
Save a backup

SPOILER
Load from backup



I hope that this will help :)
posted
well, I'm on a Wacom tablet, and that fix didn't work unless I disable raw input, playing at a 1.0 sensitivity is not for me dude, I played at 2.23 before I had this problem a few days ago. any way around this? I can't seem to find a way to adjust sensitivity right off of my Wacom tablet properties. so there's really no way around this if the windows ink fix doesn't work and raw input also makes the game unplayable? i don't wanna go back to a mouse :cry:
posted

extrananners wrote:

well, I'm on a Wacom tablet, and that fix didn't work unless I disable raw input, playing at a 1.0 sensitivity is not for me dude, I played at 2.23 before I had this problem a few days ago. any way around this? I can't seem to find a way to adjust sensitivity right off of my Wacom tablet properties. so there's really no way around this if the windows ink fix doesn't work and raw input also makes the game unplayable? i don't wanna go back to a mouse :cry:
Unless you have some incredibly old Wacom tablet, you should be able to decrease the size of your active being used. This will replicate the increased sensitivity. If you have a newer tablet and do not have this option, you may have installed the wrong drivers.
posted
Bonjour, j'ai installé une mise a jour de Windows qui m'a prie 1 heure, depuis j'ai le problème du curseur, j'ai regarder les images mais le problème est que je n'est RIEN dans le dossier "tabletconfig" pour la tablette huino. comment faire?
posted
I think I may have found a fix. If you have a Huion 420 like me, open up the app that it installs, and turn off “Support Tablet PC” it worked for me.
posted

5Dollars wrote:

I think I may have found a fix. If you have a Huion 420 like me, open up the app that it installs, and turn off “Support Tablet PC” it worked for me.
yeah it works ty !!!!! ^^ :)
posted
i have a wacom tablet and this worked for me:
1. raw input off
2. go into wacom priorities
3. instead of clicking the osu tab, click on the 'other options' tab ( https://gyazo.com/94f684e954f4ec4f3ca5c6d0ef1901c6 )
4. disable windows ink if you hadnt already
5. change tab area to your liking

hope it might help for some of you !
posted

Questionmarku wrote:

i have a wacom tablet and this worked for me:
1. raw input off
2. go into wacom priorities
3. instead of clicking the osu tab, click on the 'other options' tab ( https://gyazo.com/94f684e954f4ec4f3ca5c6d0ef1901c6 )
4. disable windows ink if you hadnt already
5. change tab area to your licking

hope it might help for some of you !
Oddly enough, doing exactly what the post says to do fixes the issue! Thanks!
posted
I currently use a Huion h640p tablet. I opened the PenTabletDriver folder, but I couldn't find configdriver.ini or anything like that. I don't wish to turn off Raw Input, as I am used to using a high sensitivity. Is there any other way to configure it?
posted
Why can't I change the settings once I turn raw input off?
posted
holy heck thanks man
posted
yesterday i turned off both raw input and windows ink, and i was able to edit my sensitivity and play with full area but today when i tried to play i had this issue
posted
Thank you very much :v
posted
i have problem with my pen can u help me
my pen dont want to work
this is my first time buying tablet and i buy huion 420 the tabel is work but the pen maybe dont want work i tires everying and still
posted
is that from my power pen cuz i set the button to right and left click and when i press it it's nothing dont do anything
posted
Please avoid double posting, hit the edit button on your post if you want to add something after you have posted.

If your cursor is not stuck in one of the corners of the game and not working at all, you are likely experiencing something completely unrelated to this issue.
posted

Death wrote:

Please avoid double posting, hit the edit button on your post if you want to add something after you have posted.

If your cursor is not stuck in one of the corners of the game and not working at all, you are likely experiencing something completely unrelated to this issue.
I'm sorry and idk i just it's just my pen not working i'm not good at tablet >.> it's my First time to buy it
posted
You've already created a thread for your issue, please respond to the posts in there.
Please sign in to reply.